• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Story By Me

Xannix

This is my first post here guys, be brutal. I wanna know what you think.

:rolleyes:

The halls of the Cloud Manta were bright, as if neon had been inbedded into it's tiles. "I should have never let Sodina stay back..." thought the Spirit Blacksmith as he, the fearless warrior Muza, the proud pirate Wyna, and the solumn samurai Soushi attempted to navigate the large vessel. "Meis," asked Wyna, shouldering her large hammer, "Do you think this Dark Master guy took Sodina to the bridge of this thing? Maybe the cargo holds?" Meis, lost in thought, didn't know what to say, his regret for having lost more than a friend overshadowing his mind. "The bridge is the most logical location," answered Soushi, hand never leaving his katana hilt. Jyabil, his now deceased master, would never rest easily until his sister was found, and as much as Meis cared for her, he'd turn this ship inside out until her kidnappers were found and made to pay.

"Uuunnn...." moaned Sodina, her eyes attempting to focus in the brightly lit chamber. A sound then caught her attention, a familiar one at that, the sound of a smith's hammer clanging against metal. Becoming aware now, Sodina found that she couldn't move, her arms and legs were bound and spread a small distance apart. She was also laying against a table of some sort, metal by the feel of it as her bare arms and legs shivered at it's icy touch. Lastly, the brunette beauty noticed that her large pink ribbon was missing, she was never without it, it always stayed on her back. This left her bluish white top, which extended into a skirt, her large silver belt kept the latter from flowing, not to mention her blue shoes and small blue socks. Sodina took in this frightening reality all at once, and then acted accordingly, shrieking at the top of her lungs. The fifteen year-old stopped as she heard her own voice echoing as it bounced from wall to wall. Footsteps clanging against the floor made Sodina wish she hadn't cried out, as she struggled violently to escape, but only succeeded in arching her back.

Shmidt, now the Dark Master of the Empire, slowly descended the last flight of stairs leading into the Manta's interrogation chambers. Smiling, he went over his plan once more, "If Jyabil won't let expand my power, then I am certain the Emperor shall once I make him the perfect sword. I have all the Darkness energy that I need, now I only require the energy of the Light. How fortunate that Jyabil's sister, little Sodina, has had what I've needed all along." The gears in Shmidt's mind began to turn as he reached the long-awaited door, and opening it, he stepped in. "Who-who's there?" the frightened girl called, the table facing away from the door. Bringing his arms behind him, the Dark Master casually walked toward Sodina, until he was directly behind her. Hearing the breath of another was too much for Sodina to take, as tears began to well up in her eyes. Having enough of cat and mouse, he rounded the table, revealing himself to a gasp from his prisoner.

"YAH!" yelled Meis, cleaving through another of the Empire's gearmen. "Muza, that is the LAST time I ask your opinion on directions," exclaimed Meis angrily pointing toward the dead end. Scratching his head, Muza chuckled nervously, "Well I'm sorry guys, I just thought I'd be helping if I ju--" "Nevermind!" interrupted an annoyed Wyna, "The more time we spend here arguing the more time it takes to find Sodina!" "Agreed," said Soushi, making his way to the only entrance of the room. Sighing impatiently, Meis followed, eager as they all were to rescue their commrade. The four returned to the previous room as Soushi stopped, and turning he asked, "Hmm, which way did we enter again?" Examining the four corridors, one of them already taken, Meis pointed toward one and yelled, "Let's just go, okay?!"

"My...Elemental Power?" asked Sodina, shocked. "Yes, you see, with your power I can forge a sword with the powers of both the Light and Darkness. With your help I can become unstoppable!" Lowering her gaze from his almost out of fright, Sodina answered, "No Shmidt, I can't. You've changed...your no longer the same person you were before. All that concerns you now is forging a weapon, not the spirits." The Dark Master smiled as he softly caressed her white cheek, and as Sodina cringed he replied, "You know, after all these years...we are like siblings you and I. As much time as we spent together while I apprenticed for Jyabil, and you can't do THIS for me, Sodina I'm sad...But, I was also counting on this." This confused the worried teenager, as Shmidt stepped away from the table and toward a set of buttons, controls rather, for something. "I you won't give me your Elemental Power...then I shall just have to take it." Sodina's eyes widened at this, "No! Shmidt please..." she began to sob. "My dear, I don't have ANY intention of harming you, if that's what you think," he said, stopping Sodina short. "Then what are you going to--" she silenced as Shmidt threw a large silver switch on the control panel.

A small cabinet opened below him, and Shmidt removed something and began walking over to Sodina, the object behind his back. He rounded the table as the girl felt something wrap around her head, like a bandana, and then click, as if fastening. Indeed, Shmidt had attached some type of silver ring around Sodina's forehead, it's several lights flashing dimly. Shmidt slowly made his way back over to the control panel as a million questions fluttered around inside the mind of the anxious teenager. Before any of them could be answered, Shmidt started again, "Now my dear Sodina, all this time I've known I'd need your Elemental Power eventually if I was ever to forge the perfect weapon. But, something kept getting in my way, how to extract your power should you not offer it willingly. And then, it came to me, force the subject to use their power without knowing it, or better put, force them to expend energy." Sodina was completely puzzled, she'd understood all of what he said, but how he expected her to expend energy put thoughts into her mind that she'd hoped would never make their presence. "Without any further interruptions, let the process begin. I'll be up in my Smithy forging, and also keeping a close eye on you my dear. Enjoy." Shmidt smiled broadly as he pushed a large red button on the panel and then slowly exited the room.

Sodina was now genuinely frightened as something beneath her began to hum and the table began to shake, almost vibrate, ever so gently. Sweat bowling down her face, the girl screamed at the first thing she saw sprang out...a pair of hands? "What?" she thought aloud, gazing dumbfounded at a pair of small hands on rods which extended from beneath the table. They couldn't have been any larger than a three or four year old's hands, and the fingers wiggled as they lowered themselves to the sides of the table. Before Sodina could process another thought, the hands sprang right for her belt, and with a small click, removed it and tossed it to the floor with a thud. Just as quickly the hands converged on her ribcage, latching onto it. Sodina shook with fright as her confusion welled up into fear as the tiny hands began to gently poke and massage her sensitive ribs, Shmidt planned to tickle the energy out of her! "N-no! Nnnah! Heeheeheeheeheeyyyeeeheeheeheeheehee!" she giggled in response, arching her back, shaking and moving in anyway possible to slow the sensation.

The silver band wrapped around her forehead began to pulsate with a dull white light, and the more violently Sodina shook, the brighter the light became. Suddenly, just as Sodina had arched her back once again, the table moved. It's middle pushed out to meet just where the frantic girl's spine had extended, she was now effectively trapped, as well as her upperbody completely outstretched. The tickling sensation halted for a moment, but Sodina soon shrieked when she felt more than three pairs of hands move up into her skirt. She shrieked with violent laughter as the six devilish ticklers assaulted her perfectly outstretched ribs, gliding their fingertips across each hollow. "OH GOD PLEASE!! PLEEEYAAHAHAHAHAAHAA!" she screamed, tears flying from her constantly turning head. All at once, the ticklers violently dug into her delicate ribs, forcing a howling scream from the once calm, cool Sodina. This went on for what felt like forever, minutes, maybe hours, all the while those tiny gloves on sticks and their light strokes or forceful proding sending Sodina to the end of her sanity.

Just as the transition went from dragging to digging, the tickling ceased abruptly, the hands going lifeless inside Sodina's top. It took roughly a minute for the sweat-soaked teenager to stop laughing, much less realize she was no longer being tickled. A voice boomed over the speaker, Shmidt's, "Sodina there is no need to put yourself through this, all you have to do is surrender your Elemental Power to me and this all ends, I promise." Panting, Sodina weakly responded between gulps of air, "I can't...I won't...you'll have to kill me...Shmidt..." In an almost perturbed voice, he spat back, "Fine then, perhaps Stage Two will convince you!" Sodina's eyes widened, "It gets worse...than THIS?!" she thought frantically. The machines began to hum again as fresh tears soaked the poor girl's beet-red face. Before starting back up again, a new pair of hands entered her dress through her sleeves, and rested their awaiting fingertips on her hairless armpits. Another two pairs sprang up and moved to the base of the skirt, one set resting on her hips, another on the silky skin of her inner thighs.

"DAMN IT! Where the hell is she?! SODINA!!" screamed Meis at the top of his lungs. "It's been hours now and all we've done is prove we have no sense of direction! Some heroes we've turned out to be!" shouted Meis, kicking the wall. The others looked at their leader, and just as Muza walked over to offer words of encouragement, laughter, loud and frantic, entered the room. It started as a faint echo, but could soon be heard clear, a sound that made fire burn in Meis' eyes, as if he knew it were forced. "Sodina!" he yelled, gripping his sword tightly, "Guys, let's go!" The four of them quickly began following the sounds of Sodina's tortured laughter down the far corridor.

Sodina had now officially been introduced to Stage Two, as the tickling sensations tripled with her sensitive thighs, hips and hyper-ticklish underarms now being added targets. "GAAAAHAHAD! SHMIDT PLEASE STAAHAHAHAHAHAP!!" she cried in a frenzy, all the time the silver band becoming even brighter. Sodina's large spheric earrings clanged against the table as the tortured girl continued to slam her head into the hard metal, her only hope of escaping this nightmare was unconsciousness. Her entire body was screaming as it was literally being tickled senseless. Her ribs being counted one by one, and then grazed by such soft, delicate touches that it was unreal. Her hips were being tweaked and proded systematically as the hands just below stroked and caressed the extremely sensitive area of her inner thighs. Her underarms, the way the tiny fingers danced inside them, searching out every little nook and tickling her everywhere at once.

Just when things couldn't get much worse, something new was added as four more sprouted out to play, but there was something different about these. From what Sodina could tell from her blurred vision was enough to send more chills down her spine, in the place of the gloves, were stiff white feathers. Each feather took an apendage, adding to the torment as feathers ran up and down her bare arms and legs, but stopping just so to not interrupt any of the others. Then, she felt it, even through all of the mind blowing tickling she was enduring, Sodina half-felt the tugging at her feet, as her shoes were removed by a new set of hands, and her tiny blue socks slowly plucked off. She half-expected it really, as she was truely not aware of much anything. Sodina couldn't recall how long it'd been since she'd actually taken off her shoes, it'd been days since the last stay at the Inn and her feet were so tender, something she was about to pay dearly for.

When the first group of fingers began scratching and scribbling over her dainty white feet, the girl knew she'd soon enter full blown tickle hell. Her voice was dying as she choked out more laughter and guffaws, her entire body was in sensory overload and she was feeling the effects quite well. Just as Sodina felt she'd die, something new happened, the tickling of her feet ceased. Just as she was getting used to the lack of foot-tickling, she caught sight of something that made her wish she were dead. Two sets of four feathers, each hovering just inches over her balled up toes. Sodina shrieked and fought with all she had left as the pair of hands grasped her small feet and bent the toes back, leaving them completely immobile. Sodina's brown eyes went wide, tears flying out, as she screamed one long banshee-like howl as the feathers fitted themselves between her stubby toes and began to saw back and forth ever so gently. "AAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEYYYAAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAA!!!" As she felt more feathers begining to graze her soles, heels and arches Sodina went silent. The sound completely burned from her vocal cords, all the tear-soaked teen could do was shake, her eyes slammed shut. It suddenly felt as though all the fingers were now feathers and they began to light her entire body aflame with tickling sensations. All Sodina could do was submit, and as she gave in to the relentless tickling, she was finally granted a reprieve as she fell unconsciousness, a smile still etched onto her beautiful face.

Sodina hurt, plain and simple, she couldn't recall the last time she'd hurt so badly. Her stomach ached from the endless stream of laughter forced from it, her throat still raw and parched. "Sodina...?" She thought she'd heard a voice, echoing in her mind, it sounded nice, as well as familiar. "Sodina...are you alright...?" Sodina felt a pleasent warmth all around her, a refreshing break from the cold of the horrible table. "THE TABLE!" she thought, anxiety building, "Where am I?! Who's voice is that?!" The frightened girl fluttered her eyes open to see yet another sight that brought tears to her eyes, Meis. "Hey! Your awake! How do you feel, are you alright?" he asked, happily. Sodina soon realised both the source of the voice and of the warmth, she was in Meis' arms as he held her against him, "...Where...?" "Oh, we're in the Inn, at the Floating City Sharan. After we defeated Shmidt we found you down in that room-place." Sodina suddenly turned pink, dreaming about how helplessly embarassing she must have looked. Meis smiled, "Don't worry, Wyna found you, she got you off of some table, then brought you to us. Man, we were soooo worried about you. I...I was worried, too." Those words made the girl's heart flutter, but before she could answer, she was overcome by dizziness. Realising this, Meis laid her back down onto the bed, and kissed her forehead as he covered her up. Sodina could say nothing, as she was yet again carried off into the world of dreams, but she knew now that she'd never leave Meis' side again.

End

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back