• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Malcolm in the Middle: "History" (m/m)

unkltklr

TMF Poster
Here is the sequel I wrote to the episode: "Family Reunion" of November 17, 2002

“Malcolm in the Middle”
Episode: “History” (sequel to “Reunion” 11/17/02)

A week after their return from Hal’s Dad’s birthday celebration, they received an unexpected call from him. He wanted to thank them for “livening” up a rather stale reunion, even if the 4 boys caused complete chaos. He asked to speak with Malcolm.

“Malcolm, my boy, I was really impressed with your interest and ability in history. Since I am not getting any younger, I have decided to give you a few items from my Civil War collection. I will even let you come here to pick them out. Why not ask your Dad to bring you and your brothers back down here next weekend. We can have a guys weekend. It will give you all a chance to have the pool and facilities to yourselves. That way we can all get to spend some “quality” time together.”

Malcolm passed the phone to Dewey, and begged his Dad to let them return the next weekend. Meanwhile Dewey was again trying to “charm” his grandfather. Hal decided that he shouldn’t discourage any overture from his father to try to make a connection with him or his family. So it was decided. Lois would have the weekend all to herself at home, while Hal and the boys went on a road trip to visit Grandpa. She was glad for a break from the usual chaos of a house full of men. They decided to leave on Friday night right after Hal got off work and drive straight through that night.

Finally Friday came. Lois had packed the car ahead of time and organized everything. They would return sometime on Sunday, so they didn’t need much. She even included some fresh-baked treats for the guys. Hal and the 4 boys were in high spirits as they headed down the highway. There was just a small nagging doubt in the back of Hal’s mind. Would his father really try to make a connection this time?

When they arrived, it was nearly 11 pm. Hal’s Dad greeted them warmly and showed them to there rooms. He put Hal in his old childhood room, and he split the 4 boys between 2 other guest rooms in the large house. Since they all were pretty tired, he gave them the option of going to bed now or staying up and watching videos and playing games.

Hal said he thought he better turn in after the long drive. He took off his pants, socks and shoes and got into bed. He was just dozing off when he heard a knock on the door. It was his dad, and he asked if he could come in and talk. Hal was surprised by this, but encouraged at the same time. He sat on the bed and told Hal how glad he was to have them back for a visit. He said that he hoped it would be like old times. With that, he pounced on Hal’s legs, drew back the covers and began to tickle his feet furiously. Hal was so ticklish that he was reduced to a laughing state in no time. He was so disarmed that he couldn’t even fight back. Then his Dad pounced on his torso and tickled him for several minutes. Finally, he hopped off and said, “Get lots of sleep, you will need to be rested up for all our adventures for this weekend!”

Hal was still giggling as he dozed off. He fell into a deep sleep, and he dreamed about all the times he had been tickled by his father when he was growing up, and how few times he had gotten revenge.

The next morning Hal was awakened by a funny sensation on his feet. His father had pulled back the covers and was tickling his feet. Hal laughed and pulled back his feet.

“So what do you have planned for today, Dad?” he asked.

“Well, I suppose we should start by letting Malcolm choose from my Civil War collection.”

After a large, delicious breakfast all 6 of them went into the Civil War room. Malcolm and his brothers were investigating all the artifacts and discussing which 2 Malcolm should choose.

Dewey found a wooden apparatus in the corner out of the way. “Grandpa, what is this thing for?” he asked.

Hal’s father replied, “Well that really isn’t part of this collection. It is from the Revolutionary War era, and I really don’t have a good place to display it, since I specialize mostly in Civil War items. Those are stocks, do you know how they work?”

All the boys were now interested in the stocks. “Hal, come here and we will show the boys how these work.”
“Dad, I am not sure I know how they work.”

“Just sit on this bench and put your ankles in each of these indentations. Now let me bring down this cross bar. Now put your wrists in these indentations, and I will bring down the second cross bar. Good. Are you comfortable?”

Francis then asked, “So what was the point of putting somebody in thing like this?”

“Well, it was used primarily for punishment, but stocks have been used in history for interrogation and torture, too.” At this point, Hal started to become apprehensive, and he asked to be let out.

Grandpa proceeded, “Let me show you one possible use.” With that he removed Hal’s slippers exposing his soft, smooth, big bare feet. He began tickling each sole furiously. Hal was reduced to a giggling mass in no time. The boys thought this was hilarious.

“See, a victim could be controlled and persuaded very easily once you find out his weakness. Here, boys, why don’t you help me.”

He then proceeded to give Dewey and Reese some quills. The boys went to work on their dad’s toes and soles. Grandpa then went around behind Hal and began to snake his hands up under his shirt. Hal was in hysterics and begging in no time.

Malcolm and Francis were still exploring the room while the tickle torture continued. It seemed to put a smile on everybody’s face. Finally they let up on Hal and released him from the stocks.

“I think this might be a nice gift for you, Malcolm. You boys could use them on your father and other victims whenever you need to persuade or find out some information.
What do you think, Hal?”

“Well, it is Malcolm’s decision, but I vote against the stocks, for sure!”

Malcolm and the brothers discussed it and decided that the stocks and some ancient ledgers would be the best things to take home with them. Their father just sighed, and hoped the boys would forget to use the stocks once they got them home!

Now, they all changed into swim suits and went out to the pool. As they rough-housed in the pool Grandpa took every opportunity to tickle Hal and his sons. The boys even began taking advantage of their dad’s hyper-ticklishness, and they tickled him every chance they got. Hal was beginning to wonder if this visit was going to haunt him in the future: the boys had never known about his ticklishness before, and they had never tried this form of torture on him.

Hal also came to another conclusion: he had discovered just how ticklish his father was on his last visit to see him. It was time for payback! He just had to figure out some
way to trick his father into becoming a somewhat willing victim for some tickle torture! This would be great fun!

Part 2:
That afternoon, while his father was somewhere else on the grounds, Hal had a talk with his sons: “It isn’t very fair that my father keeps tickle-torturing me, do you think? How would you like it if you were in my position?” The boys laughed and agreed that maybe their dad had been picked-on a bit so far this weekend. Hal proceeded, “Grandpa is very ticklish, too. Why don’t you guys help me ambush him and give him a dose of his own medicine?”

The boys were reluctant since Hal’s father was older, bigger and such a master of tickle-torture! What if he were to turn the tables on any of them? Hal told them that he would protect them from his father. They were a bit doubtful about how their hyper-ticklish dad could protect them from his father’s wild and probing fingers!

After dinner they all went into the den to watch a video. After their long and active day, everybody was tired. Hal’s dad fell asleep in his “lazyboy” chair. Hal saw his opportunity. He got up, went to his dad’s workbench area in the basement and found some rope. When he returned, he whispered to his sons to keep quiet and watch the video. He carefully tied his father’s ankles to footrest on his chair. Then he wrapped rope around his body securing him to the back of the chair. His exhausted father didn’t move a bit. Then he told the boys to pause the video. He went to the foot of the chair and began to remove his father’s socks. His father began to stir, and Hal remarked,

“Hey, Dad, I believe it is time for you to have a dose of your own medicine.” He began tickling his father’s soft, smooth and very sensitive size 13 feet. His dad was giggling, and then laughing hysterically in no time. He asked the boys to join in. They each tried to find a new a different tool for tickling their grandfather’s feet. They used q-tips, keys, feathers, a letter opener, various pens, a scalp massager, and an assortment of brushes.
Finally they had exhausted all their ideas, and Hal suggested they resume the video.

“Aren’t you going to let me up now, Hal” his father breathlessly asked.

“No, Dad, I think we need you to stay under control for a while longer.” Hal sat down by his father’s feet and continued to lightly tickle them for the rest of the movie. His father kept giggling, and Hal kept telling him to be quiet and enjoy the film. When the film ended, Hal released his father and they all headed for bed. It looked like maybe giving his father a dose of his own medicine had finally worked. His father said, “Goodnight, fellas; it has been quite an exhausting day. See you in the morning!”

Hal and his sons discussed the fact that his father seemed to be cured of his tickle-torturing. They watched some more late-night TV, and then they headed to bed.

Part 3

Hal fell again into a deep sound sleep. So sound, in fact, that he never heard his father enter his bedroom in the middle of the night. He was awakened when he felt tugging on his left foot. When he tried to move he realized that he was gagged and that both of his wrists were spread and tied securely to the headboard. His right ankle was already spread and tied to one of the foot posts, and his father was wrestling his left ankle into a restraint tied to the other post. NOW he knew that he was in BIG trouble. This payback would be worse than anything so far, and he would have no way to escape!

“So, it looks like my son needs to be brought down a peg or 2, eh? You thought you could give your old man a dose of his own medicine and that I would just let you get away with it?! Well, now you are going to have a very long hard session with “Mr. Tickles!” I just hope you survive this one! Don’t worry, your laughter won’t disturb your sleeping sons. That is why I provided you with this gag! Now where should I start?
Maybe I should have “Mr. Tickles” count your ribs. Then we can try some of those same tools and techniques you tried on my feet a few hours ago.”
Hal trembled in anticipation. His dad straddled his waist and began to tickle him furiously over his entire torso and up under his t-shirt and into his now defenseless armpits. He couldn’t escape or cover any part of himself. He went crazy with muffled laughter. The sensations would drive him insane. After 10 minutes of torso-tickling, his father joyfully proclaimed, “And, now for the most ticklish spot on me and you: the feet!”

Hal moaned and waited with fear for the tickling that would push him over the edge. His father began softly and slowly and then picked up speed and pressure all over Hal’s sensitive soles and toes. He took an indelible marker and wrote vertically on Hal’s right sole “TICKLE” and on his left sole “THESE!” Hal thought he would crawl right out of his skin. After 15 minutes of tickling, his father said, “I think you have learned your lesson, but I will leave you tied up like this for the rest of the night. I want to make sure you don’t try anymore retaliation.”

Hal tried to calm himself down and go back to sleep after his father left the room. Finally he fell asleep and dreamed about being a tickle victim in many different scenarios. He had slept so long and deeply after the latest torture, that he was still asleep after everybody in the house was up. At breakfast, the boys asked their grandfather how come there father wasn’t up yet.

“Oh he had a long hard night, and I believe he is tied-up with other things on his mind this morning. Why don’t you guys get on your bathing suits and we can all go for a swim.”

(to be continued?)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back