• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couldn't think of a name. (True experience Childhood)

PsYcO

One time my friends Steve and Chealsea and I were at a camp area childs park. (Long story on how we ended up there but we were there). I was 14 Steve was 14 and Chealsea was 13. Chealsea and I had never dated or anything but we werer good friends. She had short brown hair and beutiful brown eyes. She disliked to be tickled. Well we are in this park. They have a bar kindof like a pull up bar over a turning wheel. You whould hold on to the bar and run on the wheel. Its quite fun. Most of you probably havent even seen one of these. Anyway she is running on this and I see my oportunity. She cant let go or she will fall. (I'll take time out for a minute because you guys think I would tickle her till she fell and hurt herself, but I knew she would not because the playground is surounded by pea rocks and if you fall on them it does not hurt. She still would not let go because just falling.... well you know now back to the story) I go up behind her and reach up her shirt and tickle her armpits. When she finaly fell her shirt got tangled in my hands and come off.:eek: :D She now had only a bra covering her breasts. She run and tackled me. She tickled me a little. Then I got Steve to hold her arms above her head on the ground. I wrapped my legs around her waist and tickled her armpits for about a minute. She begged a little.

REPLY AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

Note: I apologize in advance for any spelling errors.

PsYcO

PsYcO - another GREAT story!! You seem to have ALL the fun. PLEASE continue!!

Nice Story..Why didn't the two of you gang tickle her? You could've got her real good.

That's a good story, PsYcO. Don't worry about the spelling errors, but I do believe Chealsea is spelled Chelsea. :D In any case, thanks. :)

That is a neat story!!!

These posts make this community grow.

Hope to here more of these true stories from you soon!

Biscuit, "deity" is the proper spelling of the word. Let he who is without sin...

Did your friend help you tickle her or get you get her yourself? If not, he should have. :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back