• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shannons tryouts

tummytickler100

TMF Poster
Shannon sat back in her calculas class and thought about the cheerleader tryouts that had happened the other day. She was proud of herself for being voted captian for the third year in a row, but this time it had been at the expense of one of her close friends Christy, who had wanted to, but never got the chance to be captian. She snapped back to reality and saw that one of the guys across the class was staring at her out of the corner of his eye. She got an idea and reached her arms above her head and gave her body a full stretch as she played with her light brown hair. She laughed to herself as she pictured the guy staring at her tummy which was fully exposed as her shirt rode up to cover about half of her ribs. After she was mentally satisfied that she had been notice she looed across and sure enough the guy quickly focused his attention back to the teacher. She should have been focusing on her friend Christy who was also looking at her firm belly, but in a more torturous way. After another dragging 30 minutes she heard the bell
and left with the other students out the door. As she left school she didn't see Christy quickly take the sign off the door that said there was no cheerleading practice that night.
She arrived at the school gym a couple minutes late and was suprised to find no one there. Then she noticed Christy leaning against the far wall. The tall blonde walked casually towards her and she looked like dynamite in her cheerleading outfit. Also wearing the midriff bearing blue top and matching blue skirt Shannon looked equally stunning. Shannon's bare feet sank into the gymnastic mats on the floor as she approached Christy. "Where is everyone?" she asked a little suspicious. "Practice was canceled but I wanted to have a little one on one time with you to see who is really better and to punish you for taking my captian's spot," Christy said moving closer to Shannon. "Hey, I don't wan't to fight," said Shannon as she inched away from her former friend. "Oh, there will be no fighting," said Christy. Then to Shannon's horror Christy jumped on her, knocking her to the ground. Then even more to Shannon's suprise Christy grabbed Shannon's feet in a head lock and started running her nails all over Shannon's soles. "HEYEYEHEHEHEHEHEH," giggled Shannon as she realized it was a tickle fight. She turned around and tried to grab Christy's hands but she held on strong and Shannon couldn't reach her as Christy continued to rake her nails all over her feet. As a last resort Shannon violently jerked her feet away and Chrisy couldn't hold on. Shannon started to get up but in an instant Christy was back on her. This time she attacked Shannon's exposed sides, goosing them like crazy and scratching her nails all over as Shannon let out laughter like never before. "I have to do something!" thought Shannon as the side tickling enraged her sensitive sides. With a quick, powerful move she flipped Christy over and hooped on her waist. Then she scratched her nails all over her exposed tummy and grinned as Christy's eyes opened in shock than closed as a gale of laughter shot out her mouth. But Christy wasn't gonna give up so she went right back to Shannon's sides. Even though Shannon was on top as her sides got re-tickled she lost control and jumped away. Christy caught her foot and Shannon tumbled on the mat. She then sat on her but and pulled her feet up to her chest and resumed tickling Shannon's feet. As she was tickling she saw some rope that must have been used to tie up the mats she she reached out and grabbed it but Shannon used that time to flip her off. She then started running her long red nails all over Christy's ribs until suddenly she wrapped the rope around Shannons wrists and tied them together. Now that Shannon only had one hand Chrisy jumped on top and soon had her tied to a latch on the gym floor. "What.....are.....you.....doing..this..for?" Shannon asked gasping for air. "You stole my captian spot and since you like to show off that tummy of your I think I'll play with it for a while." said Christy as she reached for Shannon's flat tummy. Then they both were startled when the gym door opened and the other two captians walked in. Shannon was about to call for help when the girls yelled,"sorry were late Christy, but lookes like you got it under control." All Shannons hope diminished as the two girls approached, also wearing their uniforms........

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back