• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tied, tickled, & fucked on the couch (m/f, "non-con", explicit)

teaparty

TMF Novice
Since I've posted a few times about experinces with my boyfriend, I've gotten many private messages requesting that I continue. Thanks all :). I probably won't ever post photos of myself on here, for privacy reasons, but I can (and have, I think) described what we each look like and our ages, as well as have posted a short (minute long) audio clip of a time my boyfriend just randomly pinned me down and tickled me.

Anyway, we spent the day together yesterday just us because we've been going non-stop for over a week with Christmas stuff and visiting and everything. Lots of tickling the whole time, but yesterday was deliberate so that's what I'm writing about :).

We were just hanging out inside at my place and I was laying on the couch in my pajamas (shorts, tank top, barefeet), and he was sitting at the end of the couch with my feet on his lap that he was of course lightly tickling amd stroking the whole time, but then he stopped and turned to me and picked my feet up and was like "I need to see these toes. I need to spend some time with these toes." with this big grin on his face, and started licking them and sucking them and tickling the soles of my feet while he did so. I started laughing and trying to pull away right away and he actually said "Babe, stop struggling! You'll get me all... excited." lol I couldn't help it though and kept squirming and giggling. Then he sat on my legs facing my feet and tickled them like mad for a few minutes, reaching back and tickling behind my knees and my butt, which are both super effing ticklish, so I was freakng out.

He left for a minute and ran back in with two pairs of my tights are started tying my ankles together, and then used the other to tie my arms tight above my head and to the leg of the couch. It took a few good minutes and I was definitely struggling/begging/laughing the whole time, but it was secretly making me so wet and I couldn't wait. The boner through his jeans at this point was massive which was also so hot to see. I love that he gets so turned on by tickle torture.

He got my hair brush and pulled my top up over my breasts, reached around to undo my bra, and started using the brush on my stomach while he went to town licking my nipples. I was SCREAMING. It was fucked. My nipples are SO ridiculously ticklish and it seriously makes me scream with laughter and begging when he tickles them or licks at them. And he kept moaning and telling me to "be good because it's just going to get worse" and "keep squirming like a good girl".*

He went to my feet next which he used the hair brush on, and his fingers, and kept saying things like "wiggle those sexy toes for me" which made it so much worse. He tickled me all over my body for probably another 25 minutes until I had tears all over my face, and then slid his hand down my pants and found that I was extreeemely wet, and was like "wowww, why are you so wet babe?" with this sly grin again, and started tickling my clit which made me go nuts and I was reeeally begging him to stop, but he whipped his pants and boxers off and climbed on top of me, and in keeping with the "theme", I started giggling and begging him not to and saying things like "plehehehehehease don't fuck me, i can't take it!" but he laughed and was like "nah, i'm gonna" and slid into me. he was so incredibly hard from what he'd done to me. and then he just kept still inside me for a few minutes and started tickling my nipples with his thumbs while his fingers tickled my bare armpits (my arms were still tied above my head even though he'd untied my feet), and of course my face immediately twisted into excrutiating tortured laughter and i started screaming and squirming while he banged me. he tickled me the entire time - it was sick and so hot. :)

glad you enjoy! :)

it's not video. it's audio. just click on my name to see my posts and it will be there. i haven't posted very often.

Great story, very erotic. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

....I think my nose is bleeding!

Yep that was certainly one of the best stories! Wow, what a lucky guy! Love the hairbrushing and nipple tickling, very hot! Really should've asked for a girl like Teaparty for Christmas :)

hahahaha! ahh, you guys are so flattering. i'm glad you're enjoying my personal accounts :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back