• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FFFFFFF/F-Shakira's torture

leeway

And she opened her eyes, she was bound in the most peculiar way, her wrist were sustained by some leather pads as her arms hung from the ceiling, her legs were spread as well, her ankles also sustained with a couple of leather pads hanging from the ceiling, and so she felt helpless, hanging naked unable to move just enough to swing her suspended body.
She heard the door of the room open, the lights came on it was sharp to her eyes, she could not see at the moment but sensed a couple of footsteps coming closer and closer.
"Hello?" She said disoriented.
There was no answer, but soon the voices were familiar.
"Hello Shakira, quite a predicament you are in" Said the beautiful blonde country singer Faith Hill as she trickled her fingers on Shakira's forearm, she giggled a bit.
Shakira now could see, and what she did see stunned her, there they were the seven most beautiful and powerful women in music today:
Faith Hill, Shania Twain, Maddona, Jennifer Lopez, Sheryl Crow Kile Minogue and No Doubt's Gewn Steffani.
The seven women finally entered the room as they circled around Shakira, they walked in circles taunting her, beholding her beauty, her face and eyes of wonder and concern.
"What is this? What do you want? What are you going to do?" She asked rapidly.
"Wow, one question at a time honey" Said Sheryl in the most sinister way she could.
"Well, you are about to be torured my dear" said Maddona with a devilish grin.
"How? Why me?" She asked desperate now sensing what was about to happen.
"Curiosity killed the cat" answered Shania also grinning in a sinister manner as they all had since entering the room.
"I can't wait to get my hands on her, she is going to be fun to break into tears" said Gewn also circling.
"Yeah" said Kile giggling.
"Patience girls, we want to torture her gradually, otherwise it wont be torture at all" said Maddona.
The seven women took their positions.
Faith was near Shakira's left uderarm, not yet touching her.
Shania took position opposite Faith at Shakira's right underarm.
The hollows were precious and creamy pespiring a little from the tension Shakira must of have been under.
Kile stood by Shakira's right foot admiring her beautiful and soft sole, Sheryl took her position at Shakira's left foot.
Jennifer and Maddona will enjoy pleasuring Shakira as they both stood between her legs.
Gewn stood by Shakira's head looking down on her.
Shakira felt the precense of the women all over her body although they haven't started, Shakira felt intoxicated by the sensation she was mastered to endure.
She giggled in anticipation, but her eyes communicated a sense of concern and her naked body communicated a sense of helplesness and hopelessness.
"Girls..." said Maddona."... I think it's time to begin."
"NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Nice torture scene!!!

Liked the intro, it just came out of no where.

Nice story leeway, don't see that too much!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back