• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tina: BFF FF/ff [BRAND NEW!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Tina: BFF Best Farm Friends

FF/ff

By TickleMantis

The old rusted red bus churned smoke from its exhaust as a loud squeal sounded from the brakes. Pulling onto the scorching concrete of the small rural bus depot the giant vehicle sighed with exhaustive relief after its seven hour long cross country trek. With a soft hiss the front door struggled open, stopping half way. A swift and slightly frustrated kick from the fat hairy bus driver forced it the rest of the way. Looking almost as exhausted as the driver, half a dozen sleepy eyed passengers stumbled with mumbling shuffles out into the cloudless summer day.

Stepping down last, having waited politely for the other passengers, eighteen year old Tina Taris made for quite a different picture. At 5’8ft the big breasted blonde teen shone with a fresh faced smile. With a swollen duffle bag hanging from both hands the friendly high school senior set her white running shoes onto the depot grounds and stretched her long smooth legs. Adjusting her sky-blue eyes to the bright outdoor light the naïve and often ditzy girl stood in little more than her bright pink short shorts and tight white cotton t-shirt.

“Tina!” A familiar and excited voice called suddenly, over shadowing the low mumbling of other disembarking travelers.

Dropping her duffle bag with a solid thump, Tina knew with no small measure of giddiness who the joyful voice belonged too. Whipping her head sideways the eighteen year old’s long blonde locks followed freely as she pinned her attention toward the depots building, and more importantly the beat up pick-up truck parked out front. Sure enough, pivoting quickly around the back end of the truck with a broad smile plastered across her full red lips was Tina’s best friend, Holly Werner.

Running towards each other giddily it appeared Holly hadn’t changed at all in the four months since their last meeting. At 5’6ft the fiery haired young woman stood slightly shorter than Tina, her long red hair tied in a loose bun, with strands casually hanging out. Of course, as was always the case with Holly her hair wasn’t the only thing hanging out, as her large breasts jiggled beneath a yellow plaid shirt. Tied firmly between her fleshy cleavage the short-sleeved button-up left little to the imagination as it exposed her soft tummy and pushed her bouncing bosom upward. Holly’s bottom half was about as conservative as Tina’s own short-shorts, except in place of pink spandex was a pair of cut-off denim jeans. Even the young girl’s feet were catching the sun in their yellow strapped sandals.

“Ahhh!” Tina screamed with girly joy as the two buxom friends crashed into one another.

Hugging firmly, the two girls bounced and giggled with delight. Both girl’s respective breasts each squashing against one another’s, a sight that didn’t go unnoticed, especially by the fat hairy bus driver who just about had a heart attack. Tina Taris and Holly Werner had been friends since before either of them could remember and on the few occasions a year the two managed to see each other, they were inseparable. They planned to do everything together after high school, fantasies ranging from owning a small second-hand store to a pet shop, or usually something involving animals. Unfortunately, with Tina living in the city and Holly way out in the middle of the center of nowhere, their time together was restricted, but they made the most of it.

Retrieving Tina’s bag, the two whimsical beauties skipped their way into Holly’s father’s truck and tore out onto the road. The windows down and the radio up the best pals left the dirty old bus depot in a cloud of beige dust and disappeared down the long open road. From their meeting place it was another hour’s drive to the Werner farm, a place Tina absolutely loved. The house was big, the near by town was small and there was always places to explore, to wander or to just spend a lazy summer’s day.

What really made visits to the Werner farmstead a true pleasure though, was the family themselves. Aside from Holly, who was the youngest and about as friendly and personable a person as you could meet, there were her parents and three older siblings. At over 6ft with charcoal black hair Austin Werner was the head of the household, a burly manly man with a wide chest and strong jaw. Like Holly, her mother Jude was a welcoming and cheerful woman, tall and voluptuous, the fiery haired woman stood with Amazonian proportions. At 19 and 20 years old respectively, Cody and Hershel had their father’s height, frame and jet black hair. At 23 Leanne was the eldest of the four kids, only slightly taller than Holly she sported the same striking red hair and sizeable bust as her mother and sister.

As always, the family was thrilled to see Tina. It was hugs and smiles all round, laughter and jokes and updates. Even the four gruff farmhands who worked for Holly’s father were pleased to see the cheerful blonde again. By the time the two girls had said their hellos, unpacked and freshened up it was nearly dinner. Tina always looked forward to Mrs. Werner’s meals, it was a guaranteed feast. The sun set late afterwards and Tina tagged along with Holly to feed the chickens. At the end of the day the two teens collapsed in Holly’s room and looked forward to the endless possibilities of tomorrow.

The next several days were a myriad of fun in the sun. Tina had taken to Holly’s dress sense and began tying her t-shirt’s beneath her fleshy breasts, an act of exposure she wouldn’t have ever dared back home. Whenever the two girls would visit town the busty blonde would become a little more bashful, but for the times they spent running through fields, exploring and sitting in trees it was a perfectly acceptable way to keep cool. Additionally, Holly’s mother had insisted on them both wearing a pair of old straw hats, something the pair took too with a fun playfulness.

On the fifth day, sometime around late morning once the chores were done and the weather hadn’t quite reached scorching point, Tina and Holly lay under the canopy of a large tree, by a local creek. Tina had begun borrowing her redheaded pal’s plaid shirts, while Holly continued sporting her yellow plaid tied up, Tina wore much the same, only in pink. As usual the two friends talked up a storm, discussing everything from school to parents to friends and beyond. Their loud excitable voices filled the shady area until, suddenly, Holly sat up with a startle.

“What is it?” Tina asked as she sat up with a noticeably less urgency than her fiery haired friend.

“Shh…” Holly whispered softly, pressing her slender index finger over her full red lips. “I think I heard-“

“-Holly!” A stern female voice called with a crunch of leaves as two dark haired young women stepped from among the trees, several meters down the creek bank. “Who’s your friend?!”

Barely having a moment to comprehend what was going on, Tina caught only a glimpse of the two slightly older girls before Holly’s hand was tugging at her shoulder. They were taller than Tina, around 5’10, one with straight shoulder length black hair, the other a dark brown tied in loose pigtails. Older it seemed, but not by much, maybe twenty or twenty one at most. The one in pigtails had sharp eyebrows and dark freckles across her nose and cheeks, sporting a loose fitting white top with thin straps over the shoulders and faded blue jeans, her black cowgirl boots spotted with specks of mud. The darker haired girl smiled wickedly and began to move closer, her short sleeved red plaid shirt flowing untucked above torn blue jeans and leathery brown boots.

“Run Tina! Run!” Holly said loudly with an unusual pitch of stress as she launched Tina to a standing position and shot off in the opposite direction.

“W-what?” Tina said as she turned her head to see the two older girls now sprinting toward her. “Oh!”

Judging by the devilish smiles on their faces, and her best friend’s genuinely serious tone, Tina knew it was time to fly. Employing her long legs and white lace up pumps the surprised girl took off after Holly. As she weaved into the trees at the creek’s bank it was clear how much ground her rural compatriot had covered before Tina began fleeing, the frantic blonde could barely see hide nor red hair. Realizing she could probably get quite lost in there, and with the sound of the two older girls crashing through the trees behind her, Tina tried as best she could to navigate through the forested area and keep an eye on Holly, a task that was proving increasingly difficult.

“Gotcha!” The darker haired of her two pursuers declared as she spun from behind a tree, right into the speedy blonde’s path.

“Ahh!” Tina screamed with surprise and turned quickly, only to come face to face with the dark haired girl’s freckle faced partner, who had a small yet distinctive gap between her two front teeth.

“Uh uh uh!” The darker haired girl said from behind when Tina tried to side step away. “Where do you think you’re off to?”

“Hey! Let me-let me go!” Tina pulled at her arms when the black haired woman grabbed a firm hold of the blonde’s slender elbows, forcing them behind her back.

“Hey now, be polite!” The confused eighteen year old’s capturer said as she pulled the young blonde in close, pressing Tina’s back against her. “You didn’t even let us introduce ourselves!”

“My name,” The freckle faced girl said as she stood directly in front of the struggling Tina, putting her hand flat across her chest. “is Melissa and the woman holdin’ your arms there, that’s Dana…we’re sisters!”

“H-h-hi?” Tina said shuffling around in a fairly useless attempt to free her arms. “Can you let me go now?”

“Well I dunno, maybe not so fast…” Melissa said as she smiled a grin of what appeared to have quite real insanity behind it. “…we don’t even know your name! Are all city girls as rude as you?”

“I’m not rude!” Tina protested the accusation as she puffed her cheeks and frowned before plucking up her chin and looking proud. “My name, is Tina Bethany Taris and I am very pleased to meet you.”

“Good work!” Dana said with a cheerful tone, all the while keeping her grip vice like around the wriggling blonde’s arms. “Now how’s about you call ol’ Holly back here?”

“Umm…I dunno…” Tina said as she stopped struggling for a second, then struggled again in the failed hope it would surprise Dana. “…I don’t think she wants to.”

“No…you should definitely call her back here.” Melissa said standing in a little closer. “I mean, we’re bein’ real nice at the moment…you wouldn’t want us to start bein’ mean would ya?”

“Uh…how-how about you let me go?” Tina said with a friendly smile at her bargaining prowess. “Then I’ll call her!”

“Hhh…alright then.” Melissa said with a sigh as she narrowed her eyes and peered downward over Tina’s fleshy cleavage. “Guess we’ll have to make you call her.”

“What are you talking about? Just let me go and I’ll call!” Tina said, watching Melissa’s dark brown eyes hover over the blonde’s nubile frame.

“Don’t say we didn’t warn ya.” Dana whispered in the confused eighteen year old’s ear, sending a shiver down the back of her neck.

“Yeehee! Nowait! Eeehee!” Tina squirmed fitfully when Melissa stroked the long nails of her right hand softly over the giggly girl’s exposed side. “D-don’t do that!”

“Look at this Dana…” Melissa said, backing off a little only to extend both hands outward and begin wriggling all ten of her longs nails threateningly in the open air. “…we caught us a ticklish city girl!”

The word made Tina’s stomach sink. Coupled with the freckled woman’s ten talons slowly clawing at the air before her the poor blonde couldn’t believe her miserable luck. Bad enough she was utterly, hopelessly sensitive on every inch of her creamy white skin. Worse even that her family, friends and the occasional stranger would often take merciless advantage of the weak state it immediately sent her into, but to find herself under the threat of being tickled while on vacation just seemed an unnecessarily cruel twist of fate.

“No! Oh please don’t!” Tina struggled, tugging at her arms and beginning to sweat with nervous anticipation as she was held fast while those ten wiggling fingers slowly crept toward her helpless tummy. “I’ll do anything you want! I swear!”

“Ooh, too late for that Miss Priss!” Melissa said as her nails hovered painfully close to Tina’s silky smooth skin. “Now you’re ours!”

“EEeeeeiiieheeehee! Nonoahaha!” With a loud squeal Tina burst into a fit of girlish giggles, dancing about awkwardly as Melissa’s long nails scribbled playfully down her sides. “Heeheeeaha! Nonohoho!”

Shaking her head, a torrent of unstoppable laughter buried what little pleas for mercy Tina could manage. The poor blonde hated being tickled, she wanted to fight and run and getaway, far away, but all her body wanted to do was collapse. Growing weaker by the second the vulnerable girl’s knees became jelly almost the second the pigtailed woman’s fingers had touched her sensitive sides. After the first twenty seconds or so Tina was no longer standing on her own strength, as Dana held her arms firm.

“What’s the matter Tina?” Melissa said as she skittered her long nails under the bottom of the blonde’s soft ribs. “Can’t handle a little country fun?”

Trying to stand upright Tina could do little more than perform a clumsy tickled dance as Dana kept her from falling completely. One leg would extend only for it to buckle the moment her other leg tried to assist, the entire ordeal causing the young blonde’s ballooning melons to jiggle and bounce beneath the white cotton. Melissa’s long nails tickled with a maddening softness, skating all over Tina’s bare midriff, along her lower belly and sliding between her heaving ribs.

“She wants to lay down!” Dana said, finally letting the blushing blonde lower to the forest floor.

“No-oh! Please!” Tina kicked at the dirt as the dark haired woman planted the younger blonde onto the ground and easily wrested her arms over her head. “Don’t! No more, I can’t stand it!”

“Oh sure ya can!” Melissa said as she straddled the battling blonde’s hips and forced her weight down, kneeling on top.

“Oh nooo!” The outnumbered eighteen year old begged as Dana pulled her backward, forcing Tina to lay down with her arms pinned high above her wildly shaking head. “Please oh! Don’t tickle me anymore, I’m sure Holly will come back!”

“Hmm…if she ain’t come back yet darlin’…” Melissa said, once again readying her ten long nails in deviously wiggling fashion. “…I’d say you’re outta luck!”

“Neeiieeeehehaha!” Kicking her legs the high school senior’s white pumps began carving frantic treks into the soft soil as the rest of Tina’s restrained body rolled erratically as best it could when the freckle faced woman’s nails buried into her sides.

Her face soon red, it wasn’t much longer before the pinned teen’s normally bright blue eyes began to water. Filling the forest with forced laughter Tina could do nothing to stop her two attackers as they grinned wickedly over her, exploiting each hyper sensitive spot of exposed skin. Leaving pink marks in her tracks, Melissa’s devilish claws rapidly scrawled along the laughing girl’s sides, under her huffing ribcage, down her abs and finished with a flirtatious skitter across her lower belly. Keeping up the same pattern for a solid few minutes left Tina wailing with irrepressible schoolgirl giggles, tears welling in her eyes.

“Wowwee wow!” Melissa said, at last giving Tina a moment to breath and half compose herself. “You are ticklish! The Werner’s must be puttin’ somethin’ in the water!”

“Hh-no-no more!” Tina pleaded for reason as she tugged weakly at her arms, the ground under her feet now a small ditch where her kicking legs had been digging.

“No more?! No way!” Melissa clapped again with an insane glint in her eye, as she began squirming a single index finger in the air.

“Don’t! Ah! Don’tdon’tdon’t!” Tina began to thrash everything except her head, which she kept as straight as possible to watch the crazy girl’s finger swim toward her navel with horrified anticipation. “Weeeiieehhaaha! Nahahaaaa!”

Flopping like a fish out of water the sensitive young girl screamed with giggles as her pigtailed tormentor buried her index finger deep into Tina’s belly button. Rolling and shaking as best she could the poor blonde couldn’t dislodge the cruel wriggling digit. The busty young woman had always hated being tickled, the loss of control, the intense sensitivity, the uncontrollable laughter, among other reasons she desperately hoped these two mad rednecks wouldn’t discover, but being pinned down made it so much worse. Tina had been pinned down before, plenty of times, especially by the boys in her neighborhood, but experience didn’t make it any better. The complete inability to escape was maddening, knowing she could nothing to stop it and all for the amusement of others. Embarrassing was too light a word.

“Your just ticklish everywhere ain’t ya?” The freckle faced brunette said with approval as she retracted her fiendish finger.

“I bet her whole body’s one big tickle-spot!” Dana said with a gapped toothed smile as she continued to hold Tina’s arms firmly above her head.

“Ohh! I bet it IS!” Melissa almost jumped for joy before remembering she had to stay straddling their captive. “Are you ticklish everywhere? You are aren’t ya?!”

“Noplease…no…w-wait!” Tina begged before craning her neck to see Melissa’s slender fingers begin to fondle the knot beneath the blonde’s jiggling boobs. “What are you doing?!”

“Seeing where else I can tickle ya, silly!” Melissa said as she loosened the knot, letting the wrinkled shirt fall over Tina’s tickled-pink tummy before starting to fiddle with the lowest button. “Or I should say, tickle ya silly, silly!”

“No! Hnff! Stopit! Nff!” Trying to buck and sway did little else but bounce Tina’s fleshy breasts beneath her slowly opening pink plaid top as she strained to fight free.

“What ya got under heeeere?” The pigtailed nutjob said in a teasing tone as she easily snapped all but the last two remaining buttons. “—OOHF!”

Suddenly, a red and yellow blur shot past Tina’s teary eyes and sent the weight of her freckle-faced tickler flying off of her. Before the young blonde could even move, let alone comprehend what just happened, the vice like grip around her forearms disappeared. Bringing her arms down the nearly stripped eighteen year old sat up and rubbed her tickled midsection softly. With barely a second to compose herself a small delicate hand grabbed her own, looking up Tina saw the panicked face of Holly.

“Get up! Let’s go!” Wasting no time at all, and with Melissa and Dana quickly climbing up from their knocked down positions, Holly pulled her blonde friend upward and this time held her tight.

“Holly!” Tina said with relief as the young redhead began pulling her, and the two girls sprinted hand in hand through the trees.

It was at least a quarter mile to the dirt path they had taken to reach the creek, and another two miles back to the Werner house, but both Tina and Holly made it back unscathed. Arriving at the front steps, their hands still clamped together, both girl’s took a moment to survey the wide open farm land around them before collapsing on the porches edge. Both sweating and gasping for air the two young women examined Tina’s bright pink tummy. Holly looked apologetic, Tina simply caressing the tickled area as if trying to wipe away and last of any ticklish feeling before buttoning up again.

“I am so sorry!” Holly said, her breath finally returning to her after their exhaustive escape. “I never thought they’d do that to you!”

“It’s not your fault!” Tina said with genuine conviction as she shook her concerned friend on the shoulder. “Who are they anyway? Why were they chasing us?”

“You don’t remember Dana?” Holly said, letting her guilt subside a little. “You’ve met Dana before, I guess it was a while ago…but Mel…”

“She said they were sisters?” Tina said, trying to remember when she had met Dana.

“They ain’t sisters.” Holly said with a frustrated frown as she starred down at her yellow-strapped sandals. “Dana grew up around here, we even go to school together –but about two months back her nutty cousin-not sister-Melissa moved here and they’ve been chasing me around town every chance they get!”

“She did seem a little crazy…” Tina said without any high level of perception, a dog could have told that pigtailed hellion was mad. “But why are they chasing you? Are they just bullies?”

“Oh they’re bullies alright! You got a first hand show of that…” Holly said, pouting her full red lips.

Wide eyed, the usually airheaded Tina knew exactly why the two dark haired bullies had been pursuing her friend. Holly and Tina were best friends for many reasons, not least of which was that they got on like a house on fire. Among that long list though, somewhere down near the bottom, was a common held understanding, a shared suffering that made their bond stronger, the fact both Tina and Holly were excruciatingly ticklish. It was because of this bond that, unlike with most other people in their lives, the two teens could feel completely safe around one another. They had never openly said it, but there remained an unspoken pact that one would never tickle the other, Tina and Holly were always safe around the other.

“Ever since that darn Melissa came to town.” Holly continued, realizing her implication had worked. “Any chance they get, all summer. They’ve been driving me crazy! They’re almost as bad as those darn Orville boys! I should have told you…I just didn’t think they’d come after you too.”

“Never mind!” Tina said, her ditzy and infectious smile returning as she took Holly’s hand once again. “They didn’t get me that bad, and you saved me! If we stick together, there’s nothing they can do!”

“…Okay!” Holly said, gripping her good friend’s hand and smiling with a broad confidence.

Sure enough, with a week and half left of Tina’s stay, the two girl’s managed to avoid the mad cousins every chance they got. Once or twice they had to run for it, but usually Tina or Holly would spy them first and the two teens could hide or just wander in the opposite direction. For the most part, the two best friends were free to wander around town, over the farms, down the quiet country roads and spend lazy days in the shade or exploring. Not there was much left to explore, after all by eighteen years old the two girl’s had pretty much been everywhere.

“It looks more overgrown…” Tina said with only three days left of her stay, as she and Holly, both typically scantily clad, crunched out from between some trees into a large grassy clearing with a huge abandoned wooden factory in the middle. “…but it’s pretty much the same.”

“Yeah…I don’t come here much no more.” Holly replied as she and Tina stopped to look at the old rotting lumber mill. “And I think most young kids around here ain’t allowed near it anymore.”

The lumber mill hadn’t been operational since sometime around the early seventies, but all the old machinery, even the office furniture, still remained. All the metal was rusted or long since stolen and all the wood rotted, even the ground floor had turned to dust. Holly had bought Tina here before, especially when they were kids, it was a perfect place for hide and seek, tag, or any number of childhood games.

“I can see why…” Tina said as she adjusted her pink plaid top a little and slowly walked through the frame of where a door used to be.

Inside, the ceiling was high and the space was sparse. Most of the machines were gone, or overgrown and for the most part it was wide open, with dirt for a floor and large square beams holding the cracked roof up. It was light enough, holes in the roof and walls let sunlight through and the wide open doors and window frames poured more in. Cobwebs sat among the thick wooden rafters, which still had some old equipment hanging idly from them. The two girls walked along the dusty ground where the floor had once been, the sound of their sandals and running shoes kicking up little clouds.

“How many peo- Oh NO!” Holly screamed suddenly as she looked over Tina’s shoulder toward the door, her blue eyes suddenly wide with fear.

“Oh YES!” Melissa said as she pounded a pent up fist into her open palm and began marching into the old building, her cousin Dana only a step or two behind her.

“You leave us alone!” Holly yelled as Tina turned to see the two older girls advancing toward them, a look of terror washing over the young blonde’s face. “Don’t you dare touch us!”

“Or what little Holster?” Dana said as she held her arms out each side, as if trying to herd cattle.

“I swear if you lay a finger on me or Tina my brothers’ll get you good!” The feisty redhead threatened as she held her blonde friend’s forearm and backed away cautiously.

“Ohh! Boogie boogie!” Melissa teased as she joined Dana in her herding and began circling sideways.

Keeping a ten-foot distance of open ground between them Tina and Holly stood poised, ready to run. Breaking off left, Melissa began to circle the two cowering younger girls while Dana broke right and did the same. Their eyes darting quickly all around them the two young girls knew running toward the door would get them tackled, going backwards in the hope of finding another exit seemed to be their only option. With the dark haired fiends beginning to close in the opportunity was growing smaller by the second and with a quick, knowing nod to each other, Holly and Tina ran for the sake of their nerves. In opposite directions.

Having about as much tactical brilliance as a blade of grass, the two often ditzy eighteen year olds completely failed to coordinate. As Tina peeled off to her right, Holly sped to the left. Almost as quickly as they’d run, Melissa and Dana were in hot pursuit. Dashing through the old mill, past machines and large support beams, poor Tina couldn’t see any clear path to the point of entry, but with the crazed Melissa hot on her tail she had to keep going. On the other side, quite some distance away, Holly found herself in a similar predicament as she raced toward the old wooden stairs leading up to the offices, the gap toothed Dana a mere meter behind her.

“No pl-OOF!” Tina turned a full 180, suddenly realizing she was cornered by two large saws, only to have the mad Melissa run clean into her at full speed.

“Now then!” Melissa said as she shoved the frightened blonde to the dusty ground and instantly began clawing at the younger girl’s exposed sides as she stood over her. “Let’s finish what we started!”

Way on the other side of the large old building, where Tina’s sudden squealing giggles could only just be heard, Holly wasn’t fairing much better. Getting as far as the bottom of the office stairs, the determined redhead took a hold of the railing to launch herself upward. Taking a split second to lean backward was all the mistake it took as Dana’s unusually strong hands wrapped around the eighteen year old’s hips and pulled her backward. With a loud crack, the old stair railing snapped away and sent poor Holly sailing right into the taller girl’s arms.

“Right, now…hold still!” Melissa said, straddling the giggly young blonde’s hips after a couple of strength draining tummy tickling minutes.

“N-no! Please! Let me up!” Tina said as she squirmed beneath her attacker, as the mad older woman wrestled with her.

“If you don’t hold still-“ The freckle faced lunatic said as she swiftly unsnapped her own belt and slid it from around her faded blue jeans. “Dana and I will take your little friend away and tickle her for weeks!”

“Please, no! Nff!” Tina’s struggling continued, all be it slightly less from the pending threat of having her best friend tortured, as Melissa pursed her lips and strapped the black leather belt around the weaker young woman’s slender wrists. “Don’t do this!”

As Tina found herself struggling for freedom, and against the pig tailed woman’s demented blackmail, Holly was red faced and fighting for freedom. After pulling her off the stairs, Dana dug her fingers into the red head’s hips and caused a symphony of guffawing laughter. Buckling forward the suddenly tickled girl didn’t notice she was still being dragged backward, back toward the dusty clearing near the door. Being careful not to let up for more than a second or two the tall charcoal haired girl kept her fiery haired captive in a state of forced, unwanted laughter.

“H-hey!” Holly cried suddenly as she felt something wrapping a little too tightly around her right wrist. “No! Oh NO!”

Before she even had a chance to run again, her right arm was tugged quickly into the air. Looking up with utter panic, Holly could see a thin brown rope noosed firmly around her wrist as it hung from a large metal pulley. Swinging her free left arm in desperation the frantic girl hadn’t yet taken in her surroundings, but her valiant fighting did little good as Dana easily yanked up the punching left hook and looped it up tightly with the other end of the rope. Both hands now secured high above her head the frustrated redhead took a second to notice the audience.

All four girls had returned to the clearing, and Holly was dangling right in the middle, her yellow strap sandals barely touching the dusty ground. Looking up, wincing a little from her stretched position, the terrified redhead locked eyes with Dana, who stood purposely just out of kicking distance. Off to the side, maybe thrity feet away, stood Melissa, smirking like a proud big game hunter as she swirled a thin dusty rope. Directly behind the pigtailed hellion, to Holly’s immediate and dreadful horror, was Tina, hanging by her wrists from a large rusted bolt protruding from a thick wooden support beam.

Melissa’s belt still wrapped firmly around her wrists, the squirming blonde’s shoe tips could only just reach the ground. Evidently, being as plain old nuts as she was, the freckle faced fiend was missing the part of her brain that told her she wasn’t strong enough to do certain things, and had managed to hoist Tina all the way up. Wide eyed, the two bound teenagers looked at one another pitifully, both struggling helplessly against their makeshift bonds.

“Now that all that silliness is over with” Melissa said as she wandered around the back of Tina and the support beam she hung from. “we can get down to business…”

“You leave her alone!” Holly screamed, thrashing at her bonds, doing little more than causing small amounts of dust to trickle down from the rafters. “My brothers’ll kill you for this!”

“Those two hillbillies?” Dana laughed and began to casually walk back toward the large old machinery. “Let ‘em try…we’ll have them wrapped around our little fingers in no time!”

“What-what are you doing?!” Tina asked as Melissa grabbed her right ankle from behind and, against the hanging blonde’s struggling, began pulling her leg backward. “Please! Please whatever you’re doing, you don’t have to do this!”

“Of course –nff- we don’t –hold still! –have to…” Melissa tugged at the pleading younger woman’s long fighting leg as she forced it to bend at the knee. “…but it’s so much fun!”

Tina’s subsequent pleading, was quickly joined by Holly’s sudden burst of threats, which soon turned to begging. Falling on deaf ears, the pigtailed nutcase looped the old rope she’d found around the eighteen year old’s slender ankle, and around the support beam. By the time Melissa has secured Tina’s right leg, with her knee facing the floor, lower leg on a 45 degree angle behind her and her upturned white shoe firmly tied to the opposite corner of the pole, the poor girl was nearly in tears at the thought of what was probably to come.

“Please please Dana!” Holly said, switching her attention to the tall dark haired girl as Melissa wrestled with Tina’s only remaining free limp. “Make her stop! You can’t do this!”

“Kinda looks like we can…” Dana said smiling as she emerged back into the factory’s clearing, carrying a bundle of old rope and two rusted brown steel poles, each about two feet long. “You may want to save your energy…”

Several more minutes of begging, pleading, imploring, insisting and a whole lot of wild, desperate struggling later, both best friends fell silent, their individual bonds now quite restraining. Tina hung from the vertical beam, her arms high above her head, both knees pointed at the floor with her feet upturned behind her. Holly had been stretched out, her legs spread wide and tied to the two short metal poles that Dana had crammed into the ground, the redhead’s young body now taut in a an upside down Y shape.

“Alright then…let’s not waste anymore time!” Melissa said enthusiastically as she tugged at the knot between Tina’s large breasts, letting the wrinkled plaid shirt unfurl.

“No don’t! What are you going to do to us?!” Tina asked, holding out some small hope that her captures weren’t as crazy as they definitely appeared.

“Oh…you know…” The freckle faced woman’s eyes focused on the buttons of Tina’s shirt as she began to fiddle with them. “…a little of this, a little of that…”

“You can’t do this!” The trembling blonde argued as Melissa worked her nimble fingers upward, unsnapping each button.

Reaching the last button, sitting right below Tina’s large quivering breasts, the shirt had slipped to reveal the most outer edges of her pink nipples. The shirt strained, any sudden move probably would have popped the button off, instead Melissa simply flicked it and let the shirt fly open. With a gasp, the warm summer air washed over the blonde’s milky white boobs as they spilled out into the open for all to see.

“Thought you’d get away didn’t you?” Melissa said, literally licking her lips as she admired Tina’s fleshy melons.

“Don’t worry Tina! Someone will save us!” Holly called over, giving herself and Tina hope they both knew to be false. “People come by here all the time!”

“Pl-please don’t! Don’tdon’t!” Tina looked down, wide eyed as the pigtailed woman’s fingers began wiggling toward her vulnerable skin. “Ohnono! N-eeep!”

She tried to hold it together. When those ten devious nails danced over the ballooning sides of her jiggly boobs. She clenched her eyes shut and pursed her lips. Tina strained and strained, tensing every muscle, her face turning bright red as she squirmed fitfully at her bonds. They all knew it was no use, Holly turned away, unable to look. Tina was just too ticklish.

“YAAhahahah! Ohahahaha!” The poor blonde burst out with a stream of forced laughter as those ten long nails danced just along the line where her fleshy breasts met her soft rib cage. “Plheeheeeezeeee!”

“Open your eyes…” Dana said, looking at Holly, whose head was turned away in an attempt to block out her poor friend’s helpless laughter that peeled away in the background. “…I want you to see what’s coming.”

“You-you leave me alone!” Holly said, flashing an involuntary look toward Tina, who was reeling in bare breasted torment, before focusing her attention down toward the gap toothed sadist before her. “You leave US alone!”

“Mmmm…no!” Dana replied mockingly as she rose her hands up toward Holly’s bare midriff in the distinctive shape of evil-meaning lobster claws. “Ah don’t believe we will!”

“H-however Melissa’s makin’ you do this, I can help!” The wide eyed red head tried to reason as she looked down at the dark haired woman’s slowly advancing hands. “Let me go, we can stop her!”

“Mel isn’t makin’ me do nothin’…” Dana replied, shaking her head as she placed her strong hands around the bottom of Holly’s soft rib cage, causing the bound eighteen year old to flinch. “…she just opened my eyes to a whole world o’fun!”

“NowaiiIIIAAIiieeegahaha!” Holly thrashed back and forth as best her tightly stretched position would allow when Dana’s large hands began squeezing rapidly at her ribs.

Both lost in laughter, Tina’s giggling and Holly’s belly laughs echoed from the old mill’s rotting walls. For her part, Melissa seemed to be having far too much fun as she ran her fingers all over the bound blonde’s exposed wobbling boobs, a large toothy grin plastered across her freckled face. On the other side, in the centre of the clearing, Dana appeared more methodical as she held her lips tight and viciously pumped her hands into the restrained redhead’s ribs, watching her head flick back and face contort with forced laughter.

“Figures a prissy city gal would be so ticklish!” Melissa said, running her long nails under the bottom of Tina’s milky white orbs. “You an’ ol’ Holster there are real pair of tickle toys huh?!”

“Yeeheeheeiii! Ohplahah! Plahaha! Plaaahaha!” Tina tried to plead but the quick pokes and endless strokes darting about her sensitive bare boobs would barely allow her to breath, let alone form words.

“Well now, look at you…” Melissa said, stopping at last, Holly’s loud raucous laughter filling the air behind the freckled fiend as she cupped a hand under the giggly blonde’s left cushy boob. “…what’s this all about?”

“Whahaee…what-tt-eei…” Tina replied, left over and nervous giggles still escaping her full red lips as she looked down at her large vulnerable bosom.

“Enjoying yourself?” Melissa said, focusing her crazy eyes on her captive’s noticeably stiff nipples, before turning her head to look at Holly and Dana. “Or maybe you like what you see, hmm?”

“I…I don’t…what are y-“ The confused blonde replied as she tried to catch her breath and followed Melissa’s gaze to see Holly in the throws of helpless laughter as Dana was running her long nails all over the poor girl’s tummy.

“-You like watching Holly get it?” The demented older woman asked with a wild assumption. “Getting all horny, hanging here watching your friend get tickled? Is that it?”

“N-no!” Tina said, appalled at the accusation but by equal measure not wanting the insane woman standing before her to realize the truth. “You’re killing her!”

“Yeah…and you love it!” Melissa teased, turning her back on Tina as she began a determined pace toward Holly and Dana. “I’m gonna give you a REAL show!”

Insane as she may or may not have been, Melissa clearly had a mean cunning about her. It never took much to outwit Tina, for someone so obviously sly as her capturer the open shirted teen feared it wouldn’t be long before she discovered what effect being tickled really had on her. Tina had only learned the rather distressing reaction her body was capable of a few short weeks ago, but it didn’t take long for people in the know to take full advantage. The fearful young woman was certainly aroused, but it wasn’t from watching her best friend be tormented, it was from her own ticklish suffering. Her hatred for it notwithstanding, being tickled against her will turned Tina on like nothing else.

“Oh…ohthankgod…hhff…hhh…” Holly slumped her head forward when Dana’s hands finally let her be, the poor girl’s face a bright tortured red.

“Seems little Miss Priss over there likes seeing you laugh Holster!” Melissa said as she approached the hanging redhead with a confident swagger. “You’re a perfect fit for each other!”

“You…you can’t do this to us!” The scantily clad teen stressed as she shook a little at her bonds. “You don’t know what it’s like!”

“…I don’t, do I?” Melissa asked after a short pause with a slightly offended tone, her crazed Cheshire cat smile disappearing momentarily. “…Do you know what stocks are? Wooden stocks? Hm? Do you?”

“Just…just let us go…” Holly stumbled her words, a little flustered by the sudden interrogation and change in the freckled fiend’s mood. “You don’t ge-“

“-Shut up!” Melissa interrupted, pointing a stern index finger right at the hanging redhead’s terrified face. “Stocks are things they lock your feet in! Stocks are things your stepmother keeps in the basement to punish you! Or maybe just ‘cause she feels like it!”

“Melissa…please…” The frightened teenager replied as she darted her sky blue eyes over to Tina, who hung bound against the poll looking just as terrified as she did. “I don’t know wh-“

“-They force you down there, and they take off your shoes!” Melissa said, her eyes not even blinking as she angrily explained her apparent plight. “And then what? Oh yeah! They tickle you. And they tickle you, and they TICKLE YOU!”

“Mel, maybe we should-“ Dana said, putting her hand up a little apprehensively before her raving mad cousin snapped angrily at her.

“-Let me finish!” Melissa snapped at her dark haired partner and returned her focus toward Holly. “And you can scream…scream as much as you like, but it’ll do no good. Hours and hours and HOURS they’ll tease and play, and there’s NOTHING you can DO!”

The large room fell silent, save for the slight rustling of a breeze through the leaves outside. Melissa looked down, starring into space. Holly and Tina swallowed awkwardly as they exchanged wide eyed looks of terror and confusion. Even Dana, who until that point had been Melissa’s unwavering partner in crime, stood in uncomfortable anticipation of what might follow her cousin’s rant.

“So…” Melissa said, raising her head back up and grinning her mad grin once again, as if nothing had happened. “…don’t you tell me I don’t know. The only difference between me and you Werner, is I don’t get all randy when someone tickles me to pieces!”

“…we bought you a little present even!” Dana said, instantly going along with Melissa’s return to cheerfulness as she began to lift the back of her short sleeved red plaid shirt. “Remember these?”

“NO!” Holly screamed as Dana revealed two large fluffy white feathers she had kept tucked in her belt. “Please not again!”

“Come on, Tina will love it…” Melissa said as she reached into her pocket and removed a small silver knife. “… and you liked it so much last time!”

“Not again, no!” The eighteen year old country gal’ looked on in horror as Melissa began to slice through the sleeves of her plaid yellow shirt. “Don’t do this to me! You know I can’t take it!”

“Oh but you can…” The knife wielding maniac said as she shredded through the middle of Holly’s top and discarded it to the dusty floor, letting the young redhead’s large boobs jiggle out into topless freedom. “…and you will!”

“You do the honors.” Dana said, trading the feathers for Melissa’s knife. “I’ll make sure Miss Priss doesn’t get too lonely.”

As Dana walked away, Melissa took a feather in each hand and waved them playfully in the air toward Holly. Clenching her eyes shut, the now very topless redhead let out a shallow whine as she braced herself for the terrible feathery touch. Some thrity odd feet away, Dana approached an almost trembling with the knife pointed directly at her. Tina’s, who’s breathing began to rapidly increase at the possibilities of what a knife might do to her fully restrained body, whimpered and waited for her friend’s tortured screaming to begin.

“You didn’t really think I was going to cut you, did you?” Dana asked matter-of-factly as she took a hold of Tina’s open shirt and slit the right sleeve.

“N-no.” Tina said with a tremble as her other sleeve was sliced and Dana tossed the now topless blonde’s torn shirt aside. “Please…please don’t tickle us. You don’t understand! It’s torture!”

“Oh?” The taller dark haired girl asked in an almost genuinely friendly tone as she looked over her shoulder and motioned toward her feather wielding cousin. “Like that?”

“EEEEIIINNNO!” Arching her back what little her bonds would allow, Holly screeched with a raw intensity as the two flickering quills brushed their soft tendrils across her vulnerable pink nipples. “NNNA! PLEIIIIEE!”

“Lucky for you-“ Dana said, turning her attention back toward Tina as the redheaded eighteen year old screamed up a ticklish storm behind her. “-I don’t have any more feathers!”

“Look I…I know you think this is funny- or –or I don’t know what- “ Tina said with a tremor in her voice as she made certain to look Dana square in the eye. “-but you can’t do this to us! It’s not fun, we hate being tickled! Do you understand? I can’t stand it! Please, you have to understand!”

“Hm…what makes you think I don’t?” The gap toothed young woman said as she wandered around the back of the support beam, out of Tina’s sight. “Besides, you’re really hard to take seriously when you’re half naked.”

While Tina squirmed at her bonds and cringed when she felt Dana fumbling with her shoe, Holly had gotten herself into quite a sordid state across the dusty clearing. Still thrashing with tortured laughter the poor red faced redhead’s nipples hadn’t seen anything but feathery white for several long minutes. Melissa’s cruel feathering seemed endless as she methodically stroked the fluffy fronds up, down, around and around the now quite rigid nubbins.

“I bet blondie is loving this!” Melissa said as she finally relented on Holly’s hardened nipples, but not the tickling, as the feathers stroked wickedly down into the crease beneath the shrieking teens fleshy boobs. “But obviously not as much as you!”

It didn’t tickle quite as much, the feathers having mercifully departed from Holly’s hyper sensitive areoles, but the fluffy white flitters brushing about her ribs and tummy were more than enough to keep the helpless girl giggling madly. Tina meanwhile, was also giggling, however hers was from pure uncontrollable nervousness. Regardless of the rope bound blonde’s pleading and genuine dread, Dana had slid the upturned shoes from Tina’s small vulnerable feet. Now only in her white cotton ankle socks the defenseless girl hung in awful anticipation, knowing she would be lost to the world the second her excruciatingly ticklish feet were touched.

“Pleaheeheese pleaheeheese!” Was all Tina could seem to manage as her petit socked feet wriggled in fear, being unable to see what or when anything might be about to pounce them.

“I’ve never heard anyone laugh so much BEFORE being tickled!” Dana said as she stood with the tied teens upside down feet squirming before her at about waist height. “I’m almost tempted to take your socks off right now and go for broke!”

“Ohnohoho! Nohoho pleasepleheeheease!” Tina shook her head, her long blonde locks following in suit as she could already feel the soles of her most ticklish spot tingling.

“Don’t worry, don’t worry…” Dana continued as she squinted determinedly and began wiggling all ten of her fingers only an inch from the writhing cotton socks. “…I’ll be nice!”

“NYAHahahaha!” Tina screamed and tensed up, pulling at the belt which held her arms firm above her as the gap toothed girl’s long nails skated across her cotton covered soles. “Don’ttickeeheeheeiiii!”

Flashing a look toward Holly, perhaps in the hope of seeing some acknowledgement of their unified predicaments, Tina could only manage a brief glimpse before shutting her eyes tight. Her vision going to black as Dana’s nails raked along her cotton covered arches, the last view Tina had witnessed was the awful sight of Melissa flicking the two deadly feathers deep into the smooth taut underarms of her redheaded friend. Forced to squeal as her inhumanly sensitive soles were played with, Tina knew it would only be a matter of time before her thin cotton socks were removed, at which point she would be pulled kicking and screaming into the ticklish abyss.

To the distressing, sorrowful cries and screaming laughter of her best friend for company, Tina could do nothing but fail to endure the scrambling tingling sensations running around her wriggling feet. As her cheeks grew redder with each passing stroke the poor bare breasted blonde hadn’t even entered her second minute of sole scratching when tickled tears began to well in her normally bright blue eyes. Knowing the worst was yet to come was almost as bad as the tickling itself and when she felt soft tug at the rim of her right sock the helpless teen knew she wouldn’t have to wait much longer.

“You know, you should be thankful …” Dana whispered as she peeled Tina’s sock back slowly over the back of her soft heel. “…it could be a lot worse, you could be the one Mel is feathering…”

“Pleaheeze…hh…please not- not there…hhh” Tina cried, not really wanting to be tickled anywhere else either. “Just…hhph…just not there!”

“Ohh, ticklish feet eh?” Dana asked as she slid the sock over the pink shaded heel and tugged it over the sobbing teen’s smooth creamy arch. “They sure look ticklish!”

As Tina suffered the indignity of having her defenseless feet slowly exposed, Melissa was fixing to abandon the feathers and up her game. Hanging limply, her ribs heaving as she gasped for much needed air, Holly dripped sweat into the dry dust and shed tickle induced tears. Letting the feathers sway freely to the floor, Melissa took a step back and admired the glistening sweaty boobs of her giggly tickle toy.

“Don’t think we’re done with the feathers.” The freckle faced lunatic said as she gave the inside of Holly’s thigh a quick flitter with her fingers, causing a weak yelp. “But for now I th-“

“-YEAAARHHHE! AAHNOHAHAAAA!” Tina screamed suddenly, interrupting Melissa who turned quickly to see the hysterical blonde was now completely bare foot and had Dana’s long nails running all over her soft wrinkly soles.

“…But for now I think we’ll let them rest.” Melissa restarted her sentence and turned her cruel attentions back to the limply panting Holly.

“I…I can’t…phhh…I can’t take anymore…” Holly said between deep weeping breaths as she tried to block out the sound of her friend’s frantic screaming laughter. “…it’s too much…too much tickling…”

“Or not enough…” Melissa debated, her undying demon’s grin still plastered across her freckled face as she wandered around the redhead’s stretched out legs to get behind her. “…it all depends on your perspective.”

“Oh god…nn…what are you doing nnnow?” The terrified teen asked as she tried to look over her shoulder, but through tear blurred vision and her awkward hanging position couldn’t make out a thing.

“Who? Me? …Nothing you need concern yourself with.” The hidden pig tailed girl lied blatantly as she rubbed her hands firmly up Holly’s smooth sides. “Unless you count all the tickling!”

“GEEHeheehahah!” A surprised squeal quickly turned to outright guffaws when Melissa’s demonic fingers began pinching quickly at the topless redhead’s completely vulnerable sides.

To keep her guessing, and screaming, Melissa didn’t keep her curious hands in any one spot for long. Having Holly’s struggling movements pulse through her finger tips, the fiendish tickler relished being in total control. Squeezing her ribs lasted all of five seconds before rushing those pinching digits down to the reeling redhead’s tender sides. Reaching around, Melissa easily employed her long nails to skitter across Holly’s lower tummy and dart upward, giving the cackling girl’s belly button a deep burying poke for good measure.

“There it is!” Melissa said as she flicked her fingers across Holly’s inflamed nipples, eliciting a quite obvious and audible moan amongst her helpless straining laughter.

Not wanting to let the evidently aroused eighteen year old have too much fun, Melissa was sure to move on as she dug her poking fingers right into the center of Holly’s stretched smooth underarms. Horny beyond all reasonable measure the howling bound girl knew that if her tormentor spent anymore time fondling her rock hard nipples the result would undoubtedly be a hugely embarrassing, and noisy, mess. Much to her personal chagrin, Holly had been mortified to learn of the confusing condition she unknowingly shared with Tina. As each of the two friend’s had only recently discovered their overwhelming and unwanted arousal when tickled neither of them had time, nor the inclination, to share the dark secret with the other.

Tina, all the while having her then very pink bare feet tickled, was not fairing any better. The wildly screaming teen hadn’t quite enough experience to work out all the mechanics and implications of her body’s new involuntary reaction to being tickled, but it seemed obvious by this point that the more ticklish the spot, the more intensely hot and flustered she became. Having had her soles ravaged relentlessly by Dana’s nails since she’d first tossed away her socks, Tina was now fit to burst.

“I love it when I’m right!” Dana said proudly as she bent the toes back on Tina’s powerless left foot, stretching the thin skin of the ticklish teen’s sole.

“Nomohore…nomohh…nomooohorhor…” Tina sobbed as tears flowed freely down her rosy cheeks and dripped into the layer of slippery sweat that coated her swollen wobbling boobs.

“Of course more!” Dana replied and with one hand stretching the blonde’s foot back she sent the other to flirt freely under the suddenly screeching girl’s delicate toes.

Her sadistic streak apparently at an all time high, Melissa didn’t even wait for Holly’s delirious laughter to subside before snapping open the button of the redhead’s denim short shorts. Sliding the zip down as the bound girl continued to giggle and wheeze the freckle faced hellion tugged at the tight pants the small distance Holly’s spread leg position would allow. Moaning in protest the hanging eighteen year old hadn’t quite recomposed herself enough to form words when the comparatively cool air of the mill touched upon the steaming hot, light blue material covering her soaking wet pussy.

“Unnnnh!” Holly bit her lip after an O-shaped moan whimpered from between her full red lips when Melissa reached around from behind and slid her seductive right hand directly down the front of the redhead’s panties.

“Well well…you saucy little slut!” Melissa teased as she fondled the writhing younger girl’s drenched bush. “Dana! Knife!”

“…damn.” Dana said under her breath as she let Tina’s traumatized bare foot relax from her dominant hold.

Leaving Tina heaving for air and giggling hoarsely behind her, Dana removed the small silver knife from her pocket. With a genuinely thankful nod Melissa took the blade from her helpful cousin and immediately began sawing at the butt of Holly’s short shorts. Waiting impatiently, Dana began to shuffle her brown leather boots in the dust, eager to return to do the same to her own unwitting playmate.

“Awh!” Holly took a deep, surprised breath as both her jean shorts and damp darkened panties were thrown over Melissa’s shoulder, rendering the ticklish teen almost completely nude, save for the yellow sandals still strapped to her petit feet.

“Thank you.” The pigtailed sadist said with a friendly smile as she handed the useful cutter back to Dana once again as she returned to the front of her now nude victim.

“Now then…” Dana said as she walked back toward Tina who was hanging limply from her bonds, her long blonde hair matted to her sweat glistened face. “…must be your turn, Miss Priss.”

Holly had lost any sense of what was going on with her best friend, although not through lack of caring. The tickled silly redhead did want to check on Tina, but with Melissa closing in on her dew drop covered curly red bush, every nerve ending was on high alert. As Melissa’s slender hands reached around the back of her legs, Holly felt her dripping pussy quiver. Sliding her hands upward the freckle faced brunette cupped Holly’s peach like cheeks and bent forward, planting a soft kiss on the redhead’s wet inner thigh.

“Nuhhuh!” Holly shivered with a giggly moan as Melissa’s lips pressed closer toward her sopping labia with a series of small pecks. “Ohnn…ohpleeze…nooo…”

“Shh…” Melissa said softly as she breathed warm onto the red head’s soft skin. “…just laugh…”

“NYYYAAGGAHAHAHAA!” Every muscle tensed and shuddered wildly as Holly’s voice cracked from screaming when the woman between her legs began nuzzling into the crease between her pussy and thigh. “NOTTHEHARARAREEIII!”

Her best friend’s sanity clearly being tickled away, Tina could only stare on in abject horror. Prying her tear filled eyes away, the young blonde looked down to focus on her own raunchy torment as Dana easily sliced through her short shorts and soaking wet panties at the same time. Flinging the teen’s last piece of protection over her shoulder, the gap toothed woman stood up to full height as slid Melissa’s knife away. Raising an eyebrow, with a coy smile across her lips, Dana looked Tina dead in the eye in a clearly amused reaction to the now completely naked blonde’s smooth hairless pussy.

“Heh…I guess you really are a city girl!” Dana said and gave Tina’s sopping wet lips a quick five finger tickle, causing her to flinch and purse her lips.

“…wh-what can I say…to make you stoppp…?” Tina asked with a defeated whine as she struggled weakly at her makeshift bonds.

“Hmm?” Dana said, not really listening, as her ears were full of Holly’s screaming laughter coming from behind her. “Oh don’t worry…I’m not going to do that to you...”

“Where…are you g-going?” The bound sweaty blonde asked, turning her head as she followed Dana walking around the beam until the older girl disappeared behind her. “No! No not again! Don’t touch my fEEEIIIIEHEEHEEHEET!”

Pumping more hot liquid lust from between her forcibly spread legs, Tina howled with unabashed laughter when Dana’s long nails scribbled across the balls of her bare feet. There was no moment of clarity, no brief second to pause, as the nude teen’s upturned feet were tickled she could only wail and thrash against the ropes. Her bare round butt cheeks bouncing against the beam, her hardened pink nipples swaying atop her jello like boobs and her full red lips open wide with helpless, all out tortured laughter, Tina was lost to the misery filled world of hyper ticklishness.

“…You can not, possibly, be more ticklish anywhere else.” Melissa said as she leaned backward from Holly’s wide spread fiery bush and looked up at her gleaming tickle wrecked body.

“Nnnn…ffhhh hhh!...st-stop now!” Holly argued, biting her lip and forcing herself to breath hastily as her soaked pussy throbbed with threatening warmth. “…You have to…you have to stop now…”

“Oh? Why might that be?” The pigtailed girl teased as she remained crouched before the dripping nubile redhead.

“Y-you know why!” Holly cried as she snapped a look toward Tina when a particularly piercing squeal caught her attention. “YEEE! Wh-Oh! No! Stopthat! Yeehehee!”

“I told you we weren’t done with these!” Melissa said as she ran one of the long white feathers down between Holly’s sensitive ass cheeks.

“Yoho! Yohonoho!” The near nude eighteen year old shook and clenched her dimpled buns as the cruel avian torture device flittered between her tender ass and curly haired pussy. “Don’tdon’t! Oheeiiiieeeheeheehee!”

Hopelessness set in. Before, up until that point, there had always been some small possibility of escaping, breaking free or getting rescued, maybe even some remote chance of talking her way out of it, but it didn’t matter now. Even if, by some miracle, Melissa decided to get up and walk away, Holly’s quivering young body had made up its mind. Swelling on the bring of a forceful, tickle induced orgasm the young girl shrieked when the feather wielding savage wrapped her lips around the bound redhead’s drenched pussy.

Coiling her long pointed tongue around Holly’s severely sensitive clit, Melissa flickered it up and down. The sudden tongue lashing coupled with the cruel feather that playfully roamed around her highly ticklish ass caused the eighteen year old to fall silent, a hoarse wheezing cry the only thing she could manage as her body seized. Feeling as if someone had pumped her lower torso with a thousand gallons of warm water, the poor stretched redhead was desperate to explode, and even more desperate for the tickling to stop.

Tina, meanwhile, was far from silent. Screaming laughter at the top of her hard working lungs, the maddeningly ticklish blonde could scarcely remember a time when her feet had been so relentlessly toyed with. Dana, unfortunately, not only seemed to be enjoying every second of making her trapped victim howl, but was also getting better at it. Speeding her long nails under Tina’s toes, across the soft balls of her feet, scribbling along her creamy arches and instep, scurrying circles around the blonde’s pink heels. Even dancing her fingers along the tops of the berserk eighteen year old’s feet caused her to convulse and wail with uncontainable laughter.

“Oh man, I wish we’d caught you days ago!” Dana said in her friendly tone as she raked her nails viciously down both of Tina’s feet, from heel to toe. “You’re SO much fun!”

Stretching and spreading her toes Tina’s mind, and any control she had, was lost. Every movement, from her tickled pink feet forming little wrinkled fists to her loud bellowing laughter, was completely involuntary. Even a few short tickles, even thirty seconds or a minute was more than enough to make the vacationing teen crazed from her hyper ticklishness and Dana had been going for much longer than that. The bad news, or worse as the case was, is that Tina’s sweat soaked body had yet unwilling response in mind, one she didn’t even know was possible.

“HAHAHAHEE! EEIIYAH! AWHOA! AHA!” Suddenly, amongst her squealing insuppressible laughter, Tina felt a pulsating rush pump against the inner walls of her dripping wet virgin pussy and let out a surprised moan. “EEEIIGGH! AAHA! AWHO! AHAHA!”

Continuing to scream with laughter, the sudden throbbing and subsequent cries of white hot pleasure began to increase in frequency. Still quite unable to ignore the overwhelming foot tickles, Tina couldn’t help but interrupt herself with abrupt jerking shakes. Had she been part way sane at that moment the ditzy teen may have felt some sense of disbelief that anyone, especially a young woman who hated being tickled as much as she did, could react so perversely to nothing more than prolonged, merciless tickling and nothing more. But, evidently, even without any form of erogenous stimuli, Tina could.

And did.

At that moment, as Dana continued to joyfully run her nails in a tickling rampage all over Tina’s soles, the nude blonde let out a deep and thunderous guttural roar. Erupting like a garden sprinkler, her exposed tender pussy pulsated hot creamy sex juice between her spread wide thighs. Caught between ticklish anguish and rapturous ecstasy, Tina fought herself, fighting at her bonds and relenting to the seductive, explosive orgasm.

The ravaged girl’s body decimated, and tingling with a new heightened sensitivity, Dana continued to tickle. Wide eyed, having no time to comprehend the wicked cruelty of having her limits so forcefully pushed, Tina let out another frenzied orgasmic bomb. Racked from exhaustion, the young blonde’s body still somehow seemed to find energy reserves as Dana’s long nails kept dancing softly across her soles causing Tina to laugh hoarsely and gush with yet another unbelievable shrieking climax. One orgasm followed another and with each one came a whole new level of sensitivity. For as long as her dark haired attacker kept tickling, Tina would keep cumming.

Smiling a for a moment to the sounds of Miss Priss’ torment, Melissa kept her face firmly buried amongst the red soaking bush of her own helpless victim. Darting her tongue skillfully around Holly’s tender pink clit the pigtailed menace was free to do as she pleased. As the nude girl, who still sported her yellow strapped sandals, cried in ticklish hell, Melissa used Holly’s tied position to take full advantage. Licking furiously at the redhead’s ripened cherry, the freckle faced deviant kept feathering between her trembling butt cheeks and skittered the nails of her other hand lightly behind the younger girl’s knees.

Surprised she was able to contain herself for so long and more desperate than ever for the sweet release, Holly finally ruptured with her own body thrashing display. Unknowingly joining her best friend, the completely exposed naked girl pumped waves of clear lust all over Melissa’s hungrily feeding lips. Just as Dana hadn’t stopped playing with Tina’s feet, the pigtailed maniac didn’t relent her licking for even a second. Every nerve ending practically on fire, the peak of Holly’s rapidly increasingly sensitivity culminated in the burning tip of her vulnerable clit.

Bellowing wails of tortured pleasure tore from Holly’s full red lips as she shook her bonds. The poor girl wanted to close her legs, to twist them tight and protect her exposed throbbing pussy, but it wasn’t to be. Melissa licked and kissed passionately between the screaming girl’s thighs so much one would have thought it gave her life. Dropping the feather the fiendish feaster danced her long nails down the backs of Holly’s thighs and the eighteen year old’s body pulsed with a second mind shattering orgasm.

Whimpering in drained, exhausted silence, Holly felt a tingle rush up her spine when Melissa’s mouth finally left her drenched curly bush. Dripping sweat, tears and seduced syrup into the dusty ground below, the destroyed redhead’s bound body continued to tremble from its overwhelmed senses. Her head hanging limply, strands of fiery red hair plastered to her reddened face it was a long, tired time before she regained any fraction of composure or reality. When Holly did eventually come to, blinking tears from her eyes and taking in her surroundings, Dana and Melissa were arguing.

“-didn’t come here for that!” Dana said angrily, the first audible thing Holly could make out as her tortured mind reassembled itself.

“Well what the hell did you come here for then?!” Melissa snapped back at her, the two older girls standing toe to toe in the middle of the dusty clearing.

“I came here to have some fun!” Dana argued as Holly took her eyes off them and spied Tina, who was still bound naked to the large wooden beam and looked just as mentally and physically dismantled as Holly. “And we’ve had fun, so let’s go!”

“Oh please!” Melissa said waving a dismissive hand at her cousin. “If you don’t have the balls for it, then just go! Who needs you?!”

“Look…” Dana said, taking a step back and readjusting her tone to try and sound slightly calmer. “We did what we came to do…and we can do it again…but right now, it’s enough. They’ve had enough.”

“Says you.” Melissa said sternly as she turned her back on Dana. “If you don’t like it, you don’t have to stay.”

“…Fine.” Dana said with a disappointed look as she turned toward the door, but not before looking at the two bound ticklish teens with a genuine sense of pity.

“Alright then…” Melissa said as Dana disappeared behind her, the mad young woman’s sadistic grin once again returning to her freckled face as she began wiggling her ten long nails. “…who wants their feet feathered first?”

The End.​

Last edited:
No comments yet??

This is vintage stuff Mantis - full on steamy tickle torture with a real sense of fun. Great to see Tina back in action.

Thanks! :D

Thanks Suikoden!

Stories in the Archive section don't seem to get as much attention as stories in the main Story section, so fear not! :D When I posted this a few months ago a lot of folks seemed to like it, it just took me a while to archive it.

Speaking of Tina, she's back in action today as well! A brand new MM/f story that continues the farm theme and gets a little more hardcore than my usual stuff. I'll be sure to archive it as soon as I post it in the stories section, it'll be the one with the ridiculous title full of vowels :p

Thanks again for the kind words, I'm glad you liked it! :D

Any chance of a sequel to this. I wanna read about Hollys feet. Lol

Holly (and her hyper ticklish feet!) will definitely be showing up again, probably in either the Hysteria Lane or Slice of Life series. I can't say *when* exactly she'll make her next appearance, but the ticklish redhead country gal will definitely be back!

Thanks whorfoo7! Thank you for being such a dedicated reader! :D

I am hooked on your stories!! We have tons of extremely talented writers on the forum but it seems you write a lot of stories that involve my specific favorite styles of tickling!!! Please continue to write for us, and thank you for posting your stories here!! You have inspired me, I will be writing a story based on an RP I did with another forum member!!!
Thanks for your inspiration!!!

Would u write Story about Melissas history with her stepmother PLEASE?!?!?!?!

It's possible! I'm not entirely sure if what Melissa said was entirely true, exaggerated truth, or just a crazy lie she told. But if there is some truth to her nutty ramblings, I may very well explore that scenario somewhere down the line! :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back