• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

French teacher's tickle torture PART 2. FF/f, feet, very erotic.

UK Alex

Hi everyone, thanks for the response to part 1. It kinda made me get on with part 2, so here it is. Enjoy! First, a quick recap from the first part.

“Please,” Simone gasped. “Not there, I beg you. Not there! Ahhh!” A
moan escaped Simone’s lips as first Sarah then Rachel started slowly
circling the stiff tips of their feathers around her dark aerolae.

The girls grinned as they extracted more moans and gasps from their French teacher by flicking their feathers against the tips of her now fully-erect nipples.

Incredibly Simone found herself becoming more and more turned on as Sarah and Rachel worked on her. She could feel her G-string becoming wetter with every passing minute and once again, prayed her tormentors would notice. But once again it was a forlorn hope. They had guessed.

Sarah placed her hand down the front of her teacher’s thong and
exclaimed: “My God, it’s like a flood down there! You ARE a naughty woman, Miss De Castigne,” purred Sarah as she began to tease down her french teacher’s black G-string. And now,” she added, “We’re going to have to punish you....”

Part 2.

Simone pleaded with Sarah as the teenager, ten years’ her junior, tugged down her sopping G-string. “Non,” she cried, almost red with humilation at the abuse she was receiving at the hands of her students. “I beg you Sarah, please, don’t do this to me! I’ll-I’ll tell! You’ll be expelled!”

“Oh, we already thought of that,” replied Rachel. She reached into a bag and fetched a camcorder which she sat up on a table facing her victim. “If you tell ANYONE about what we did to you, a copy of this ‘film’ will be sent to everyone you ever met, along with every pupil at this school. Naturally, we’ll edit it so we’re unidentifiable.”

Simone groaned. They had her. Sarah grinned and continued to peel down her French teacher’s silk thong until it was round her spread knees, exposing her moist, trimmed pussy. The teenager then used a pair of scissors to cut away the flimsy, soaking undergarment before tossing it over her shoulder.

To Simone’s suprise, Sarah then began to untie the stockings that bound her legs and ankles. But any hopes the teacher had of the torture session ending were dashed when Sarah spoke.

“I hope you don’t think we’re letting you go,” said the curvy student as she undid the final restraint. “On the contrary, we want a bit more....access.”

With her hands still tied to the pipe above her head, the girls forced Simone to stand before twisting her around so she faced the wall. They then turned her chair around and made her kneel on the seat with her feet sticking out through two slats in the back. Once more the teacher’s ankles were tied on the other side - making it
impossible for her to pull them back through.

Simone tried to struggle but it was no use. With her hands bound to the pipe above her head and her ankles tied together as she knelt on the chair, she was completely helpless.

“Please, non,” she desperately begged as she watched the laughing girls position their chairs for prime access to her most sensitive spots. Sarah sat down in front of Simone and grinned at the possibilities. Her teacher’s naked, juicy pussy smouldered just
inches away from her face at eye level while her perfect, bare breasts and sensitive, erect nipples hung over her just begging to be tormented.

Meanwhile Rachel moved her chair to sit behind Simone by her trapped feet. She was just dying to slowly torture her bitchy French teacher into insanity by using an array of tickling implements on her helpless soles.

“No, not again! Not my feet! S'IL ne VOUS PLAIT pas MES PIEDS! PLEASE
NOT MY FEET!” Cried the busty redhead she looked over her shoulder to see her student tie her delectable big toes together with twine.

Rachel carefully selected the bottle of baby oil and poured half the bottle over her teacher’s feet, drenching them from heel to toe in the slippery, cool liquid. “Please, no...”, continued Simone as she watched Rachel choose a large scrubbing brush.

“Mmmm, I’m gonna enjoy this.....,” commented Rachel. Her mouth was practically watering as she applied the brush to the smooth balls of Simone’s feet. She knew the oil would amplify the ticklish sensations of the thousands of stiff bristles many, many times but had kept the fact from Sarah during her torture of their teacher as she wanted this pleasure all to herself.

The affect was instantaneous. Simone began howling in ticklish agony as Rachel exploited her helplessness to the full. The 18-year-old moved to her teacher’s prone soles and scrubbed them relentlessly as her victim screamed and screamed for mercy.

“Mmmm, your soles are going red,” taunted Rachel. “Tell me how much it tickles while I scrub them purple...”

“AIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I-I-I-IT T-TICKLES SO MUCH!!! I-I-I CAN’T BEAR IT!!PLEASE, PLEASE
STOP!!! MERCY, PLEASE!!!! AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
P-HAHAH P-PLEASEEEEEEE S-S-STOPPPPP!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

In spite of herself, Simone was finding the cruel torture intensely erotic. Despite eing 100% straight, (she had fucked some random guy in a one night stand just the week before) being tied up, stripped naked, and abused by these two admittedly attractive girls was turning her on like never before.

Her pussy was now dripping wet and Sarah, being sat directly in front of her naked French teacher, couldn’t fail to notice. The honey blonde student could even scent Simone’s aroma and knew it was time to step up the torture session.

With exquisite slowness, the 18-year-old began teasing Simone’s moist, trimmed pussy with her stiff plume. A brief gasp escaped the redhead’s lips as Sarah stroked her engorged lips with the tip of her feather.

In the meantime Rachel had applied more oil to Simone’s feet and was slowly scrubbing the sensitive skin under her toes. The dual sensations of being tortured by one of her students and pleasured by the other were almost causing her to pass out as she went through Heaven and Hell at the same time.

“AHAHAHA, PL-AHHHHHHH-PLEASE STOP!!! NON, NO MORE, AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! AHAHAAHAHA!!!!! OOOOOOOHHHHHH!! AHAAHAHHA!! ”

Sarah was now grinning wildly as she elicited moan after moan from her helpless French teacher with her feather. She knew they had almost broken her. As she started flicking the tip of the plume against Simone’s hard clit, Rachel came to sit beside her.

“This will teach you to mess with us,” cooed Rachel, taking hold of the feather from Sarah. “WE control YOU now. Now, tell us........... would you like us to make you cum? If you beg us we might......”

“Non,” replied Simone in between moans. How could she ever live it down if she begged two of her students to make her orgasm? She couldn’t imagine a greater embarrassment. “You-you can’t, I beg of you, AH! Please don’t do this to me! J-je vous mendie! Aaaaahhhh! ne pas me faire l'orgasme, je mendie de vous!”

But the girls were unstoppable now. They were taking it in turns to pleasure their bound teacher with their evil, stiff feather as they sat before her spread legs and soaking pussy, and taking immense delight at the power they were now wielding over her.

"Tell us,” taunted Sarah as she dipped the quill into Simone’s moist womanhood once more. “Tell us how much you want us to make you cum...”

Non,” repeated Simone. “Please, AHHHH! Please don’t-don’t make me c-cum! S-s'il vous plaît ne me faire pas avec! Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Non, I beg you!”

For the next hour, Sarah and Rachel skilfully worked on their naked, helpless, and extremely turned-on French teacher. They would take her to the brink of an earth-shattering orgasm with the feather before cruelly stopping. They could have made her orgasm at any time, but knew they would have only broken her completely when she begged them to do so.

Finally, when Simone was on the edge of exploding for the sixth time, she could stand no more. Once again, Sarah was taunting her. “Tell us,” she said. “Tell us just how much you want us to make you cum with this feather.......”

“Ahhhhhhhh,” she gasped, scarcely able to believe what she was saying. “P-p-please, please make me cum. Mon Dieu, cela se sent si bon! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! S'il ne vous plaît pas l'arrêt!!! Please, d-don’t stop! Me faire l'orgasme! Oh God, it feels so good! Don’t stop, I beg you! Do it, please! Me faire l'orgasme! make me cum!
Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!”

Sarah and Rachel looked at each and grinned. They had won. Now they would complete Simone’s punishment - her ultimate humiliation. As Rachel started stimulating Simone’s rock-hard, large nipples, Sarah continued stroking her aching clit with the feather.

Within seconds, a tremendous orgasm racked through Simone’s tormented body with an intensity she had never experienced before. As the girls continued to pleasure her the redhead cried out in ecstasy.

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OH MON DIEU, MON DIEU!!! MY GOD!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! OH, DON’T STOP!! PAS L'ARRET!! DON’T STOP!!!”

The teacher’s body shook as she encountered orgasm after incredible orgasm at the hands of her two students. The sexual release after hours of teasing was immense. Finally she slumped forward in her
bonds, exhausted but satisfied.

Sarah and Rachel stood up, their job done. Rachel went to turn off the camcorder and collect up the tickling props while Sarah spoke to their prisoner as she continued to kneel bound and naked on the
chair.

“Perhaps things will change a little in the classroom now,” she said, smiling. “Don’t forget what we have on tape. In fact, we really must do this again sometime. There are quite a few things I have in mind for you now, Simone. And if you try to stop us, or tell anyone, well.... do you think your parents would enjoy a copy of the video?”

Simone groaned again. So it wasn’t over after all. Rachel packed the camcorder into a bag but as the girls prepared to untie their captive, they heard a door slam in the corridor outside.

“Shit,” exclaimed Sarah. “There’s someone here. We’ll have to go out the window and we’re gonna have to leave the tools too. Remember Simone, you have no idea of who did this to you, right?” The teacher nodded weakly as she watched the girls make their escape and awaited rescue, albeit a humiliating one as she was completely bare.

Casey Green finished cleaning one classroom and began to move on to the next. It was funny being back at her old school after a year away. But all the partying she had done at college meant that she had had to find a way of making money while she was back at home between Semesters. Cleaning was easy and the pay was good. The only bad thing about the job was her old school was on her rounds. The 20-year-old brunette had had her good times - she had been on the cheerleading squad and been popular - but that fucking French teacher had made her life misery. What was her name again? That was it. Simone De Castigne.

Casey unlocked the classroom door and walked in. She almost fainted at the sight before her. Kneeling on a chair, completely naked, with her arms tied above her head and her feet pulled through the back of
the seat, was that bitch Simone herself. On hearing the door open, Simone cried out for help. But Casey couldn’t believe her luck. She kept silent, and knew at once what she must do.

Thinking quickly, she picked up a stocking that Sarah and Rachel had been left behind. Then, walking directly behind her former teacher so she couldn’t see her, she crept up on Simone and wrapped it tightly round her eyes, blindfolding her.

“Hey,” cried the redhead. She had been expecting to be untied. “Who-who are you?”

“Oh, you probably don’t remember me,” purred Casey as she took in the sight of her beautiful, nude - and completely helpless - former teacher before her. Judging by the array of feathers and brushes neatly laid out by Simone’s feet, it was obvious someone had had their ticklish way with her. And now Casey was about to, too.

As she took a seat behind Simone and admired her gorgeous, immobile bare feet with their sensitive-looking soles and tied toes painted a deep purple, Casey continued. “But I sure as hell remember you. And now I’m gonna make you pay....”

“Oh please non, not again, no,” pleaded Simone as she felt the twine binding her big toes being tightened and more of the cool baby oil being poured over her tormented feet.

There was silence but then Simone heard a whirring sound, one that she had heard once before that day. With growing terror she realised what it was and began to beg again.

“NON, PLEASE, NOT THAT, PLEASE, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! I BEG YOU PLEASE, ANYTHING BUT THAT ON MY FEET!!!!”

Casey smiled and slowly lowered the electric toothbrush towards Simone’s naked soles. This was gonna be a lot of fun......

The end.

Oncve again, let me know what you think of my first effort. Any criticism greatly appreciated!

Cheers, Alex

damn.......this was pretty damn good. we have to read a part 3!!!! i want to see how Casey exacts her revenge....

This story is c'est magnifique, UK Alex! Merci beaucoup, dude. :D

With you, Hal and scribe all putting up new things in the last day there has been a wealth of some of the best fiction I've seen here. Alex, I quite enjoyed, nice set up, good descriptions, and I liked the use of French :)

Myriads

Well, here's part 2 Kandy. Enjoy!
Primetime - There are no plans for a part 3. I'm afraid you'll have to use your imagination for Casey's torture of Simone. BUT I am planning further stories which involve the characters from this one.

Cheers,

Alex

It crossed my mind while reading this (nothing short of brilliant) story, that 'Mercy' in French means 'thankyou'.;)

I realise I'm bumping the topic a fair few pages here but I had to comment, for a first story this was fantastic. I definetly look foward to more of your work. Brilliant stuff.:D

Simplement sans superieur

Nous sommes etonees. Quelle miracle tu viens d'ecrire. On te supplie ecrit un autre. Non on te supplie pas, non nous vous demande pas, nous insiste, nous vous ordonne. Ecrit numero trois maintenant.
Vite, vite, depeche toi
Merci beaucoup
Tous notre amour,
Anna et Heather

Re: Simplement sans superieur

Anna Donnison said:
Nous sommes etonees...Vite, vite, depeche toi

Pardon, excusemoi - ENGLISH PLEASE! I don't speak french, I just kiss that way. ;)

A fine story as we remember!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S We will write a story soon! Yah us! You will be good won't you baby? Yes, Anna! Loe you Heather@ Love you too Anna!@

wow thanks meanguy for bumping up this series..i loved it. revenge can be a bitch.. that poor french teacher. but i would love to have read more of her tickletorture night from hell.. great job.

I concur.

Of course...a continuation by someone else...I do not know how people would recieve it.

hey you should do another story like this except tickling Alyson Michalka

Glad you bumped it - I missed it the first time around. Two thumbs up! :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back