• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In the Sleep Sack (F/m)

milagros317

Verified
In the Sleep Sack (F/m)

This is the story of my session with Goddess Shelly in January 2012. It is an F/m story which includes extreme bondage, tickle torture, foot worship, sock and boot worship, and spanking. If any of that might offend you, then don’t read it. Both of the characters in the story are over the age of 21.

I am ready for Goddess Shelly’s arrival, wearing my collar, ankle cuffs, and wrist cuffs. All are buckled but not yet locked on. I let her into the building via the intercom system and wait by the door for the sound of the elevator stopping on my floor. I kneel down as I open the door for her.

Goddess Shelly enters, tall, elegant, and beautiful as always. She double locks the door behind her as I kneel at her feet. She notes the plastic container with five little padlocks and three sets of keys to them on the bookshelf near the door. She locks my collar on first, then both wrist cuffs, then both ankle cuffs. They will not be unlocked until she is ready to leave.

She orders me to kiss her boots five times on each instep. I do so. She turns away from me and bends one knee, raising her booted foot in front of me. She orders me to kiss the sole of that boot 25 times. I do so. She raises the other foot and I kiss the sole of her other boot 25 times as well. I thank her for the privilege of kissing her boots.

Goddess Shelly now sits on the couch and indicates that I should begin groveling. I lie down on the floor, prone, my arms around one of her boots. I alternate between speaking (telling her how wonderful she is, how beautiful, smart, talented, and dominant), and kissing the instep of that boot. She places her other boot on the back of my head, pressing down enough so that I feel the pressure, but not hard enough to cause pain.

I tell her that I am just where I belong, under the sole of her boot. I kiss her other boot fervently. When she is satisfied that I have groveled long enough, she tells me to sit up.

Goddess Shelly removes her boots, one by one. She holds each one out for me to sniff the inside. She is wearing thick black athletic socks under the boots. She shoves her socked feet into my face, one by one, allowing me to sniff the socks for about a full minute. She removes the socks, one by one, revealing her narrow, elegant size 8½ bare feet. She holds out the socks for me to sniff again.

“Have these socks developed a strong odor yet?” she asks.

“They are getting there,” I answer.

“I’ll keep working on them,” she says. “Someday they will be yours to keep. Now, you may begin. 30 licks on each sole.”

I cradle the heel of her left foot in my hand, and lick the sole, from heel to toe, over and over again. This is the greatest privilege she allows me, to lick the bare soles of her sacred feet. I feel as if I’m in heaven. Finally, the 30 licks are done.

“Thank you, thank you ever so much,” I say, kissing the ball of her foot.

Without a word, she puts her right foot in front of me and I do the same, licking her sole 30 times, kissing the ball of her foot afterward, and thanking her.

“The multiplier today is twelve,” she says.

Having gotten 60 licks on her bare soles, this means that I will pay for it by being spanked with 720 swats. She has five implements to choose from: a ping-pong paddle, a wooden spoon, a wooden spatula, a wooden paddle, 18 inches long, and a bamboo cane with a leather handle, also 18 inches long. I get down on all fours in position for her to spank me. She has me kiss the bamboo cane (the most feared of the five implements) seven times before she begins.

She spanks me hard enough to hurt and cause redness but not hard enough to bruise. I can’t watch her bare feet as she spanks me because she decides to do while sitting on the couch, not standing.

“Is it sore?” she asks as she finishes the 720th spank.

“Yes, quite sore,” I reply.

She sits down and puts her socks back on. “Lick the sole of each sock sixty times,” she orders.

I lick the fuzzy sole of her right sock sixty times.

“May I please have some water to swallow your sock lint?” I ask when I’m done.

She allows me drink water from a bottle.

“Thank you, it is a great honor to swallow your sock lint,” I say.

We repeat the same process on her left sock. When it’s done, she takes off the now wet socks and hangs them to dry on the radiator near the couch.

Goddess Shelly now directs me to get on the bed and sit up there. There is a new item there, a sleepsack, made of a material called Darlex. You can see it and read a description about it here:

http://www.winterfetish.com/catalog/Darlex-Sleepsack.html

The material is very strong and also stretches easily. It’s like a stronger version of Spandex. There are two excellent features that this sleepsack has:

First, it has internal sleeves, one for each arm. When a person’s arms are inserted fully into these sleeves, and the front zipper is pulled up to the neck, then he or she can not get out of the sack unaided. The zipper can’t be reached by their hands and their arms can’t be removed from the sleeves without the zipper being lowered. This is true even if no additional bondage is used. Also, the fabric is much too strong to be torn, even by a professional athlete, so their arms will stay in the sleeves.

Second, the front zipper has three zipper pulls. (The front zipper runs from the neck to the shins.) The top one of the three zipper pulls should always be kept all the way at the top to keep the submissive securely in the sack. The second and third can be used to open up any segment of the front zipper; the segment between them is open.

To clarify this, designate the top, middle, and bottom zipper pulls at T, M, and B. Let cccc denote a closed segment of the zipper and oooo designate an open segment. Then the situation is always this:

Neck T cccccc M ooooooooo B ccccccccccccccccccc Shins

The dominant simply leaves the top zipper pull at the neck and moves the other two to get access to any part of the submissive’s body.

Goddess Shelly pulls the sack to my shoulders and orders me to put both of my arms into the internal sleeves. I obey her. She pulls the shoulders more securely upward and tucks the neck of the sack under my leather collar in the back.

I lie on my back as Goddess Shelly now ties my legs together at the ankles, below the knees, and above the knees. She orders me to insert my feet into the sack and push them until my pointed toes are at the very bottom. I obey her.

Goddess Shelly now zips up the sack. For the first time, I am inside of it. I squirm and wriggle and luxuriate in the fact that I can’t move my arms much. The fabric is around me; it is very stretchy but it also contacts back around me. The main body of the sack is large enough for me to bend my legs at the knee. I can also roll, in the sack, onto my side.

Goddess Shelly puts two luggage straps around the sack and tightens them. She uses them as anchors for some white ropes which she ties to the bed posts, both at the foot of the bed and the head of the bed. Now I can no longer roll around in the sack.

Goddess Shelly now ties ropes around my ankles and ties them to the center of the footboard of the bed. She laces the leather hood around my head. She leaves the blindfold portion of the hood in place but removes the mouth covering. She ties the ring at the top of that hood to the headboard of the bed. She ties more ropes from the D-rings on my collar to the headboard of the bed.

Now I can no longer bend my knees or roll from side to side. I am imprisoned in the sack and also unable to move the whole sack in any direction. I have never felt so helpless in my life. Goddess Shelly taunts me about it, telling me how helpless I am. I answer her that that is just the way it should be.

Here are some photos of me tied in the sack. (Although Goddess Shelly doesn’t want photos of herself posted anywhere, she did put her own foot into some of these photos.)

Attachments

• jan12gs11.jpg
    jan12gs11.jpg
    612.7 KB · Views: 98
  • jan12gs14.jpg
    jan12gs14.jpg
    602.1 KB · Views: 224
  • jan12gs5.jpg
    jan12gs5.jpg
    554.4 KB · Views: 276
  • jan12gs12.jpg
    jan12gs12.jpg
    566.6 KB · Views: 136
  • jan12gs13.jpg
    jan12gs13.jpg
    601.5 KB · Views: 137
Goddess Shelly now manipulates the zipper pulls so that the sack is open from my shoulders to the middle of my belly. Inserting both hands inside, she tickles my rib cage on both sides, vigorously. I howl with laughter.

She moves her hands upward and is delighted to discover that she can insert her strong fingers into both armpits. She digs in with enthusiasm, tickling under my arms without mercy. I howl and shriek and make futile attempts to roll away.

“You’re so helpless,” she says. “You can’t even move your armpits a fraction of an inch. I can tickle and tickle them as long as I want to, and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

Between my shrieks of laughter I manage to say, “And that’s just the way it should be.”

She tickles me to her heart’s content, continuing to taunt me as she tickles.

By the time she is done, I am very hot inside the sack and hood, and I beg her to remove the hood.

Goddess Shelly is a very kind dominant, and takes the hood off of my head. I thank her and breathe more easily.

She begins to untie ropes around the sack. I can’t help her because my arms are still inside the internal sleeves. In all it takes about twenty minutes to get all of the ropes off and unzip the sack. Finally it is done and I can extract my arms. I help in untying my legs and I am very happy to hear Goddess Shelly tell me to take a bathroom break.

When I emerge from the bathroom, Goddess Shelly hands me the tube of Shea It Isn’t So Foot Cream.

“You can massage my feet while I look at the menus,” she says, lying down on the bed face down with her feet over the edge.

Sitting on the couch, I have a beautiful view of both bare soles, the softest and most beautiful soles I’ve ever seen. Here is a photo of her soles, along with a photo of my feet in the sack. (The photo of her soles was taken earlier; the one of my feet in the sack is new, taken at our recent session.)

Attachments

• jan12gs7.jpg
    jan12gs7.jpg
    517.7 KB · Views: 94
  • aaash.jpg
    aaash.jpg
    541.6 KB · Views: 165
Goddess Shelly reads the menus as I massage her feet. When she comes to a decision, she tells me to stop and calls the restaurant. Overhearing her half of the conversation, I realize that she has again ordered pizza with a side order of broccoli and cheese cake for dessert.

She lies back down on the bed and I resume the massage while we wait for delivery. As usual, she answers the intercom when the delivery man arrives, meets him outside my apartment, and pays him from the envelope labeled “dinner” that I provided.

We talk as we eat. This time, when she offers me a third slice of pizza, I refuse it, saying truthfully that I am full. When she offers to let me lick some of the cheesecake off one of her sacred soles for dessert, I am eager to do so and very grateful to her. I lick and lick her sole until the last speck of cheesecake is gone.

At the door she verifies that our next session will be in two weeks. She orders me to kiss each of her boots five times.

“Your quota will be zero,” she says, laughing at the stricken look on may face.

“I’m jut messing with you,” she says. “Your quota is really two. But remember that I can make it whatever I want it to be.”

This means that I will be permitted to gratify myself twice before our next session.

“Thank you ever so much for a wonderful session,” I say, “and for the generous quota. I’m glad that the new sleepsack worked out well. See you in two weeks.”

I am sad as she leaves. I begin to gather up and pack away all of the ropes and equipment.

The End

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back