• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tortured Soles F/F INTENSE!

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Holly Heart is back and Tasha gets her to try out our new position. Holly's soles are helplessly in Tasha's face and Tasha is bent on wrecking her. She starts off with oil and fingernails, Holly is already ready to crack. Tasha tries the toothbrush between her toes and Holly goes absolutely beserk. To top if off, Tasha uses the brush on her feet and Holly gives us the best reactions that I have seen in a very long time!

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

also check out my new F/F Footworship store, I will have some new videos including a few with Holly Heart : FOOTLOVE

Attachments

• t0rturedsoles1.jpg
    t0rturedsoles1.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 3,255
  • t0rturedsoles2.jpg
    t0rturedsoles2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,252
  • t0rturedsoles3.jpg
    t0rturedsoles3.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,763
  • t0rturedsoles4.jpg
    t0rturedsoles4.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 2,467
  • tortured soles sample.wmv
    4.2 MB · Views: 4,371
Holly Heart Worshipped F/F

Holly Heart's feet need some attention and Jade is more than happy to oblige. She takes off Holly's socks with her teeth and slowly licks up and down her soles. When Holly has had enough teasing, she stuffs heer toes in Jade's mouth. Jade next has her turn over to worship her toes and soles.

you can find this video on my F/F footworship store: FOOTLOVE

I have included a low res video sample, all videos on the store are 1280X720 WMV

Attachments

• hollyheartworship1.jpg
    hollyheartworship1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 458
  • hollyheartworship2.jpg
    hollyheartworship2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 498
  • hollyheartworship3.jpg
    hollyheartworship3.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 223
  • hollyheartworship4.jpg
    hollyheartworship4.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 270
  • holly heart worshipped lowres sample.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 527
great.thank you.

Last edited:
Great clip, although I really wanted to see her toes tied back! ;)

Great position for "back of the leg" tickling, while still being able to see the face. Love it!

I think Holly Heart has the best laugh and response out of all your tickle models. She doesn't seem to desensitize, and even goes ballistic later in her videos. An alltime top-five model for Tickle Abuse.

I think Holly Heart has the best laugh and response out of all your tickle models. She doesn't seem to desensitize, and even goes ballistic later in her videos. An alltime top-five model for Tickle Abuse.

Cant argure with that, that's why I will have her in monthly.

holly heart is the most ticklish chick on tickle abuse! i love her body and her laugh she just explodes! if u really want to see a real ticklish blond. holly heart is it. i love it!

holly heart is the most ticklish chick on tickle abuse! i love her body and her laugh she just explodes! if u really want to see a real ticklish blond. holly heart is it. i love it!

Holly will be back in 3 weeks, I hope to have a new another new device ready by then.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back