• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FIRST TICKLE EXPERIENCE FOR THE VERY TICKLISH ASIAN MAELI : FREE PREVIEWS

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
FtManager.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIRST TICKLE EXPERIENCE FOR THE INSANELY
TICKLISH ASIAN MAELI!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPPERBODY TICKLING PUNISHMENT

We're very proud to introduce you our new very ticklish model!
Maeli is a very sexy 18 years old Asian student with a perfect ticklish body.
Her feet and underarms are so soft and so ticklish that she's a delight to tickle.
The experience begins with a merciless upperbody punishment in our device.
She's strongly immobilized and at the mercy of her best friend and the FT tickler.
Maeli is very easy to tickle because every touch on her sensitive sides and underarms
make her explode immediately in a fountain of laughter.
She's the perfect ticklee for every fan who love asian girls tickled until they become
totally crazy.

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : MAELI'S UPPERBODY SAMPLE
-----------------------------------------------------------
BARE FEET TICKLING PUNISHMENT

Both tickler are very impatient to attack Maeli's soft and helpless bare soles.
They discover now with their fingers and brushes how her perfect feet are ticklish
and how they can have a lot of fun with them.
Maeli can't stand to have her little feet tickled but she can't escape her punishment
then she explodes in laughter at each touch on her very sensitive soles and toes.
This is an experience she will never forget.
Maeli is really the perfect ticklee for every fans who love asian girls tickled until
they become totally crazy.

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : MAELI'S BARE FEET SAMPLE
WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY
OF THE VIDEO FOR SALE!
THE QUALITY OF FREE VIDEO CLIP IS VOLUNTARILY REDUCED TO GIVE YOU A MORE LONG PREVIEW
;)

-------------------------------------
Enjoy at:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/905
-------------------------------------

Très bon! Merci pour tout votre travail beaucoup, Monsieur.

Maeli is lovely. Gorgeous underarms and very sexy, ticklish upperbody, her reactions are brilliant. Hope she does more with you.

Very nice, very ticklish. My only concern is that implements are being over used. Fingers and fingernails do a pretty good job, ya know!

Great Job ! I really wonder where you find all these beautifully ticklish models !
I hope to see more soon !
Thanks

Very nice, very ticklish. My only concern is that implements are being over used. Fingers and fingernails do a pretty good job, ya know!

I agree with you but I'm using these implements because most of the models are most sensitive with them than with just the fingers ;)

Who is the woman tickling Maeli? will she be getting tickled next?

Awesome! Will you tickle her in nylons? Please, do it. Thank you my French friend.

She reminds me a lot of me lol. I tend to squeak and twitch just like that. And yes, scream. I know screams aren't very becoming to some folks. :jester:

Oops.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back