Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Tickled & molested covered with roses
Nomi FacedownMP4
Dakota James & Halle Von: Dakota's First Tickle (HD WMV)
Clips4Sale Banner
Jane Bondage - The Spy Who Tickled Me - Extended - MP4
Tori's Secretary Nylons Hogtie Tickle Torture by Gianna Vee HD WMV
What is that! PsP

What's New?

10/31/2014

Happy Halloween! Boo!

New from MTJ

What Frightens You?

Click here
10/27/14

Ticklingparadise

SEPTEMBER 2014 FEATURE OF THE MONTH "TICKLISH FEAR"

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

ticklingismylif

Thread: tickle movies

tickle movies

ok so I saw Gitchy the clown witch is a 33 min tickle movie. Its ok I would have like more girl tickle instead of male tickle, but beggar can't be chooser. My question is are there anymore movies like this?

Where can this 33 min movie be found?

Fetish Dolls Die Laughing is another movie based on tickling. It's an hour forty minutes long with mostly girl tickling. You may watch it free here:

http://www.maddygtv.com/fetish-dolls-player.html

I think it makes people with tickling and foot fetishes look creepy. My opinion tho.

i found gitchy at amazon and rented it for 1.99

I just saw this movie. I really liked it, except that it is too bloody. In that respect, I prefer Gitchy because at least there was no blood when the ticklees died laughing.

Too much blood in this movie made it too creepy. I agree with Foxhound66 in that this movie takes the fun out of tickling & foot fetish. It just makes us look creepy.

I saw the movie and it is kinda creepy, anyone got any other movies?

Just watched Gitchy, I agree it was ok for an indie film. I thought the ending was so stupid though, should have been longer, too many unanswered questions. I hated how the mature female doctor scene was so short compared to the real long male tickling scenes. That was such a tease the way there was a closeup of her soles and u didn't see her feet get tickled. It's obvious the film maker a had a thing for male tickling. I am thankful though for that hot tickle scene with Marykate Gallagher, the shots of her beautiful legs and feet being tickled though was great and she had an amazing laugh. Again though, it's ashame it wasn't at least as half as long as the male tickling scenes. Too bad the clown wasn't a female, than I wouldn't have minded the male tickling as much lol. That probably wouldn't have been as scary though and the film maker did CLAIM he was trying to make a horror film lol.
    Last edited by Jon56; 02-07-2012 at 02:19 PM.

I was really wanting to see Gitchy, but when I found out that it was mostly male tickling, I passed. It's such a shame that we finally get a film based around something like tickling, it gets wasted by being 90% male tickling (as if we don't have enough male tickling in the mainstream as it is ). I'm not complaining about the male tickling being there, I just wish it had been more around 50/50 between males and females tickled in the film. I wouldn't mind seeing the female tickling scenes, but I'm not gonna spend money just to skip through to the few female tickling scenes. Just my personal preferance.