• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle movies

makeulaught

TMF Novice
ok so I saw Gitchy the clown witch is a 33 min tickle movie. Its ok I would have like more girl tickle instead of male tickle, but beggar can't be chooser. My question is are there anymore movies like this?

I just saw this movie. I really liked it, except that it is too bloody. In that respect, I prefer Gitchy because at least there was no blood when the ticklees died laughing.

Too much blood in this movie made it too creepy. I agree with Foxhound66 in that this movie takes the fun out of tickling & foot fetish. It just makes us look creepy.

Just watched Gitchy, I agree it was ok for an indie film. I thought the ending was so stupid though, should have been longer, too many unanswered questions. I hated how the mature female doctor scene was so short compared to the real long male tickling scenes. That was such a tease the way there was a closeup of her soles and u didn't see her feet get tickled. It's obvious the film maker a had a thing for male tickling. I am thankful though for that hot tickle scene with Marykate Gallagher, the shots of her beautiful legs and feet being tickled though was great and she had an amazing laugh. Again though, it's ashame it wasn't at least as half as long as the male tickling scenes. Too bad the clown wasn't a female, than I wouldn't have minded the male tickling as much lol. That probably wouldn't have been as scary though and the film maker did CLAIM he was trying to make a horror film lol.

Last edited:
I was really wanting to see Gitchy, but when I found out that it was mostly male tickling, I passed. It's such a shame that we finally get a film based around something like tickling, it gets wasted by being 90% male tickling (as if we don't have enough male tickling in the mainstream as it is :rolleyes:). I'm not complaining about the male tickling being there, I just wish it had been more around 50/50 between males and females tickled in the film. I wouldn't mind seeing the female tickling scenes, but I'm not gonna spend money just to skip through to the few female tickling scenes. Just my personal preferance.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back