• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone ever seen a girl get tickled by an elderly woman?

Yes I have witnessed such a thing. It was at the beach about three years ago. A lady in her early 60's and a young girl maybe 19-20 were sharing a large blanket. The older lady was sitting up and the girl lying on her tummy with her feet up towards the older lady, perhaps her grandmother. The older lady would wiggle her nails on the girl's feet making them wiggle and the girl laugh. She'd do it for about a minute at a time. This lasted for almost an hour. I heard the word "ticklish" a couple of times but couldn't tell which one said it. The girl finally got up and went for a swim.
Haha ) That's funny that you couldn't tell the voices from each other ) maybe that girl had very mature voice )

Yes I have witnessed such a thing. It was at the beach about three years ago. A lady in her early 60's and a young girl maybe 19-20 were sharing a large blanket. The older lady was sitting up and the girl lying on her tummy with her feet up towards the older lady, perhaps her grandmother. The older lady would wiggle her nails on the girl's feet making them wiggle and the girl laugh. She'd do it for about a minute at a time. This lasted for almost an hour. I heard the word "ticklish" a couple of times but couldn't tell which one said it. The girl finally got up and went for a swim.

Pity it wasn't belly tickling, but thanks for sharing!

my definition of an elderly "ler" has evolved as I've gotten older. I certainly don't think of Charlee Chase as being in that category!

Gods what I would GIVE to see a beautiful young busty woman bound to a bed, gagged, and tickled and given unwanted forced pleasure by an old hag. :D

my definition of an elderly "ler" has evolved as I've gotten older. I certainly don't think of Charlee Chase as being in that category!

Gave that name a google search - definitely not, I would consider 70+ elderly.

Gods what I would GIVE to see a beautiful young busty woman bound to a bed, gagged, and tickled and given unwanted forced pleasure by an old hag. :D

I'm with you, except on the gagged and unwanted pleasure part lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back