• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone ever seen a girl get tickled by an elderly woman?

Q_0

TMF Expert
Has anyone ever seen a much older woman (60+) tickle a girl that's 18 to early twenties?

Hmm no I don't think so...about 40+ yes, but not as old as you're talking about. Surely there's a point though where it stops being hot? What have you seen?

no but would love to see it. Just love women on women tickle torture.

It's not something I feel that I would be turned on by, but I am very intrigued - what is it about it, that makes it erotic to you?

It's not something I feel that I would be turned on by, but I am very intrigued - what is it about it, that makes it erotic to you?

I'm not quite sure really.

But it isn't the easiest fetish in the world to have - stories, images and videos of this were almost nonexistent, so I've had to make many requests on DeviantArt.

Something close,........?

Believe it or not, I witnessed something during my college years (70's) that was about as eerie as the "older-younger" tickling you're asking about. My girlfriend and I were out on our front porch, sitting on the porch railing and facing out to the sidewalk, which was about three or four feet below porch level. Teri was wearing some sort of campy, old-fashioned black suede shoes,.... they had flower designs on them,.... they looked like turn-of-the-century wallpaper to be honest.

Along the sidewalk came a sweet little old lady who lived up the block and whom we both knew. As she drew alongside where we perched on the railing, we exchanged greetings and she became interested in Teri's shoes. At the level we were sitting, Teri's feet were about four feet above the sidewalk level, and the little lady commented on the shoes,... then reached out and cupped Teri's foot in her hand,.... turning it this way and that way to get a better look. Then, amazingly, she slipped the shoe off Teri's foot in order to inspect it more closely. Teri was watching my reaction to all this with supreme amusement,.... giggling and wiggling her toes for my benefit. The moment lasted longer than you would think,... and finally the lady returned the shoe to Teri's foot,.... Teri having to angle her foot as if she were being fitted in shoe store. And off the little lady went,..... and that was that. Weird?

Believe it or not, I witnessed something during my college years (70's) that was about as eerie as the "older-younger" tickling you're asking about. My girlfriend and I were out on our front porch, sitting on the porch railing and facing out to the sidewalk, which was about three or four feet below porch level. Teri was wearing some sort of campy, old-fashioned black suede shoes,.... they had flower designs on them,.... they looked like turn-of-the-century wallpaper to be honest.

Along the sidewalk came a sweet little old lady who lived up the block and whom we both knew. As she drew alongside where we perched on the railing, we exchanged greetings and she became interested in Teri's shoes. At the level we were sitting, Teri's feet were about four feet above the sidewalk level, and the little lady commented on the shoes,... then reached out and cupped Teri's foot in her hand,.... turning it this way and that way to get a better look. Then, amazingly, she slipped the shoe off Teri's foot in order to inspect it more closely. Teri was watching my reaction to all this with supreme amusement,.... giggling and wiggling her toes for my benefit. The moment lasted longer than you would think,... and finally the lady returned the shoe to Teri's foot,.... Teri having to angle her foot as if she were being fitted in shoe store. And off the little lady went,..... and that was that. Weird?

Yeah that is weird, pity there was no tickling though.

Nope. I have seen a woman of about 50 tickling a young woman college student at the Albany gathering (and may see that again tomorrow as both are attending this year, too). :D

Nope. I have seen a woman of about 50 tickling a young woman college student at the Albany gathering (and may see that again tomorrow as both are attending this year, too). :D

Oh really? Where was she tickled?

The woman college student was restrained to the bed in one of the hotel rooms we were using in Albany with an under-the-mattress, four-cuff restraint system. She was being tickled by five of us simultaneously. The woman aged about 50 was tickling her armpits. I was tickling her left foot, and the other three people were tickling her right foot, her knees, and her ribs. She loved it. :couch:

wouldn't a teenage girl be able to overpower a 60+ year old?

You should try TicklingPardise. They might have a few clips like this.

The closest I came to something like that happened a summer or two ago. I was at the neighbor's sitting on the deck with a bunch of others. The house belonged to a woman in her 80's and this couple in their 40's were good friends and over there all the time, including this particular day. The couple were goofing around and the wife had her feet in his lap and he was holding them while they bantered back and forth. Then after the wife said or did something obnoxious, this 80 something year old lady told the husband out of the blue to "tickle her feet"! I almost fell out of my seat! He didn't sadly, but it was funny just the same.

I've always liked the notion of a 35-49 year old woman tickling an 18-29 year old woman. A lot of tickling is about power issues, at least to me, and the younger/older female relationship is often one that exudes complex power issues. Just look at all the fairy tales where younger women and older women are essentially engaged in a power struggle of sorts, such as Snow White and the evil queen, Cindarella and the wicked stepmother, etc. I'm not sure why, but you don't really see the same kind of tension between younger and older men. With men it's more about rank, skill level, positions of authority, etc. Anyway, the fact that there's an innate power struggle between younger and older females to begin with just makes it a perfect combination for a tickling situation.

robmic - Nice story, pity the old woman didn't tickle her though.

MaleTickleeDC - Interesting post, and I agree.

Thought I'd bring this old thread back - has anyone seen this?

I've always liked the notion of a 35-49 year old woman tickling an 18-29 year old woman. A lot of tickling is about power issues, at least to me, and the younger/older female relationship is often one that exudes complex power issues. Just look at all the fairy tales where younger women and older women are essentially engaged in a power struggle of sorts, such as Snow White and the evil queen, Cindarella and the wicked stepmother, etc. I'm not sure why, but you don't really see the same kind of tension between younger and older men. With men it's more about rank, skill level, positions of authority, etc. Anyway, the fact that there's an innate power struggle between younger and older females to begin with just makes it a perfect combination for a tickling situation.
Wonderfully said.

I think we had a similar topic discussed a while ago. And as an example I shared one of our tickle therapy sessions with this kind of interaction.
This is 40+ Tamara tickling 22 year old medical student Irina. Tamara's experience left absolutely no chance to highly sensitive Irina and in this way she was totally overpowered :)

tt0072irina.gif
tt0073irina.gif

http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?255082-Tickle-therapy-Irina-tickle-therapy-by-Tamara-(faceup-and-facedown)
tt0071irina.gif

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?254829-Tickle-therapy-Irina-standup-tickle-therapy-by-Tamara

Last edited:
UK Angelina being tickled by her mother is close.
Angelina is in her thirties at this point but the mother appears to be 60+.

How about the Red head (died red head) ticking Tasha (Miss Slim)?
She may not have been 60 but she was at least 55.
Miss Slim.png

Wonderfully said.

I think we had a similar topic discussed a while ago. And as an example I shared one of our tickle therapy sessions with this kind of interaction.
This is 40+ Tamara tickling 22 year old medical student Irina. Tamara's experience left absolutely no chance to highly sensitive Irina and in this way she was totally overpowered :)

tt0072irina.gif
tt0073irina.gif

http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?255082-Tickle-therapy-Irina-tickle-therapy-by-Tamara-(faceup-and-facedown)
tt0071irina.gif

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?254829-Tickle-therapy-Irina-standup-tickle-therapy-by-Tamara

would love to see the belly tickling clip! shame she's not like 80 though. lol

Does she tickle her belly button with her finger?

UK Angelina being tickled by her mother is close.
Angelina is in her thirties at this point but the mother appears to be 60+.

How about the Red head (died red head) ticking Tasha (Miss Slim)?
She may not have been 60 but she was at least 55.
View attachment 531972

Not really into mother-daughter stuff but thank you.

Is the girl completely clothed throughout the whole thing, doe she lift her shirt to tickle her belly?

Does she tickle her belly button with her finger?
Is the girl completely clothed throughout the whole thing, doe she lift her shirt to tickle her belly?

No finger in the belly button but there is belly tickling and and her top is only on for a few minutes before being restrained and tickled.
Ms Slim Sample.png

Last edited:
Yes I have witnessed such a thing. It was at the beach about three years ago. A lady in her early 60's and a young girl maybe 19-20 were sharing a large blanket. The older lady was sitting up and the girl lying on her tummy with her feet up towards the older lady, perhaps her grandmother. The older lady would wiggle her nails on the girl's feet making them wiggle and the girl laugh. She'd do it for about a minute at a time. This lasted for almost an hour. I heard the word "ticklish" a couple of times but couldn't tell which one said it. The girl finally got up and went for a swim.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back