• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone tickled a teacher?

sovietblackstar

I'm curious as to weather anyone has managed to tickle a teacher, however briefly (and it almost certainly would be brief!). I have, an art teacher, on her arch and heel. Thankfully there wasn't any offence taken. It was just one of those things you wondered about, was she ticklish, was she not (she was!!) and just grabbed that fraction of a second opportunity. Wow, the elation afterwards!!!!

In addition do you think avid ticklers have a better radar for picking up good ticklees than the average soul?

The Black Star

PS I STILL can't get into the chat room. all I get is a blank page with a box outline and a little coloured box in the left hand corner of that large box outline. What am I missing?

I haven't. :( That's why I want to hear about these incidents! Details please, guys. :D And yes, I DO think we have tickle-radar! :p

P.S. I don't visit the chat room, so I don't have an answer for you, Star. Perhaps someone will help if you post your problem in the Technical Assistance section. :)

Yes, I did!

My story about tickling the teacher is near the bottom of page 11 in the Early Experiences thread in the stories section.

It was a treasured moment!

Mine Lasted Over...

2 hours and when I got done Nancy was considerably less clothed LOL

Tron

Even better.....Has anyone ever been tickled BY a teacher?

Drew;)

There is a currently active <a href="http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20441">thread</a> that has quite a few posts on this subject.

Regards,

TK

there is a teacher i tickle everyday!

she's my wife, does that count? i assure you she is highly ticklish, and if you hit the groin creases right, she drops to the floor like you poleaxed her! lol
seriously, yes i mentioned it in another thread. i tickled my german teacher at the german club dance the end of my senior year. we were dancing, and i couldn't resis any more. i tickled her ribs, and kept tickling. she just laughed maddly, and we still kept dancing, with her laughing, and me tickling. must have lasted 2 to 3 ,inutes. i said thanks to the dance, and the laughter, and she said thank you for the dance and the reason for the laughter, or something like that.
i didn't appologise, and she wasn't mad. what a wonderful woman.
steve

I remember a tickle moment during English class. As part of the process of getting ready for the SAT's, my English teacher said that he wanted us to go down to the computer lab and do some practice exams on the computers. I HATED studying for the SAT's (probably why I did so bad on them...lol). I just sat on top of my desk (the rest of the class was getting ready to exit the classroom) and started to whine about how I didn't want to go. When my teacher heard my complaints he just came over to me, gave me a few quick rib tickles, and got me to hop off the desk really quick! He said something to the effect of "thought that would get you moving." Cute moment.

P.S. - I guess this also counts...I married my math teacher from HS and I tickle him all the time now! (before you start getting mental images of crusty old math teachers in cardigan sweaters, I'll tell you that he was only 22 when he started teaching at my school. We are only 7 years apart in age.) He was VERY proper while I was still his student. I don't think we ever came in any physical contact while he was teaching me. Smart guy. But once I turned 19, we got together....and the rest, as they say, is history!

Maggie

Oh hell yeah I did :)
As 'ler&'lee:
This was very long ago when I was in my 4th year of school! We had biology and had a very beatiful teacher. She asked if we had any questions about biology and a friend of mine asked "Why do we laugh when we get tickled?" Our teacher than started walking around in the classroom. I layd on my desk because it was SOOOO boring :) and she got behind me and tickle me for a few seconds of maybe a minute. It was the last lesson for the year and also on that school so I just fought back tickled her ribs and she fell down on the floor laughing. Another classmate started removing her shoes and socks and other classmates joined tickling her...at the end we were at about 10pupils tickling our teacher for about 20 minutes! We stopped but she didn't went mad and for me it seems now that she might have enjoyed it! :D

Oh. yes! I, too, have tickled a teacher. Mind you, she wasn't MY teacher, although she has taught me quite a few things, but a teacher, nonetheless. She has many ticklish spots neck, underarms, back, tummy, knees, ANKLES, feet, and even "pockets"! Of course, she tickled me back, and was FAR from mad! The regulars of the TMF know to whom I am refering, and to those who don't, well, I'm not one to tickle and tell!

Since I started this thread I guess I should actually describe my 'moment' with Ms Annett the art teacher. I was 13 at the time when it happened, Ms Annett was, in retrospect, the archetypal art teacher, soft voiced, long dark hair and a bit of hippy look, probably late 20's early 30's, with an average figure if I remember right....and a great pair of backless clogs that she wore all year round....

The was just the two of us at that moment, preparing a bit of work for a Xmas concert for the neighbouring primary/elementary school. It was a backround scene of a few large sheets of paper taped together and I saw her crouch down beside the scene that lied flat on the floor.

Her heels rose out of the clogs. I just stood and stared as i had so many times in class when this happened, it always got my attention when she did it behind her desk Every time I waited for the feet to slip out of the clogs, but it never happened. The heels merely rose like it was some sort of ankle exercise.

I guess she felt my stare as I remember her looking back at me standing there before she turned and those raised heels and a little bit of arch, in a pair of black socks, were right there again. 3 feet away....

I took a little step forward, bent down and reached a finger between foot and shoe and ran it up and down three times(i think) along the exposed arch and heel. It was very fast, very tentative and as a result probably all the more light and ticklish.

She caught her breath, almost like a little hiccuping sound and tensed before breathing out a giggle as i backed away. I should never have stepped away, as soon as she relaxed she tilted forward and more of those arches were on view for a brief moment...damn!

What could I say as, still crouching, she turned her head round and looked at me?.........

'Sorry Miss'
'You a having a funny moment then?'
'.....yes...'
'I'm just glad nobody else is about'
'Yes Miss'

End of conversation. She had a smile on her face and just took it in her stride. I don't need to tell you how I felt in the minutes and hours afterwards as I realised that I'd got away with it.
Elation.

The Black Star

Best Thing To Do

Go to the 'Stories' section; there's a thread on this about halfway down page 2. Hope this is helpful.

cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

There was once a Yahoo Group called 'Fantasy Female Teacher Tickling' or something like that that was quite entertaining with experiences of people tickling their teachers. Unfortunately it disappeared one day and never returned. Maybe it strayed over a line somewhere or just got dumped in a Yahoo clearout. Did anyone else ever come across it?

The Black Star

About tickling teachers. My ex girl friend is a teacher and she used to love me tickling her feet after a long day at teaching. She would wear open toe, high heel shoes and when she got home she had a habit of dangleing her shoe in frount of me and ask me to please tickle her foot. Of course I always jumped at the chance, and enjoyed many evenings of teasing her very sexy feet.I can remember in first grade my teacher would read a story to us and we would all sit around her, well except for me, I would sit in back of her a little and wile she read a story I would slide the strap off the back of her heel, and slowely tickle her heel and arch,she never seemed to mind, and I guess that is where I learned I had a love for tickling a womans foot.

Well, being a lee, I have never tickled a teacher. I have however been tickled by a teacher. but anyway I think either way it is funny, as in good funny.

Pawz

I did it once. I was about 12 years old and we had a young interim teacher. After a week of examinations there were only a few schooldays left till vacation. So the atmosphere was great and the teacher decided to do a game with us.
I don't know how the game is called but here we call it , the chair-dance. You know, there are chairs and you go around them and when the music stops you must sit on a chair as quick as possible, and the one who hasn't got a chair falls off. Our teacher was very good in the game and she won :). Now everybody from our class jumped on her chair "to celebrate heer victory" :p and she fell with the chair on the ground, having 15 children yelling and laughing on her. Several of them began to tickle her ribs and she screamed and laughed, 'don't tickle , don't tickle' . A small expierience that took about 2 minutes but a great memory ;)

Ii know that game well, we used to call it Musical Chairs. When I think about it, when I was about 7 or so I had a teacher that used to like to have her ankles gently 'scratched'. I guess it was just a tickle to her that she found very pleasant. The fact that I can't remember anything distinctive about it is due to a mix of how long ago it was and also that it was all very normal and routine, no one gave it a second thought. It was all pretty innocent, although I wonder if nowadays it would raise some sort of abuse claim......

The Black Star

Actually, yes. On at least three occaisions that I can recall.

njjen is a teacher....I tickled her.
josie the ticklish pussycat, is a teacher...I tickled her.

There was another, a long time ago. She was a highschool teacher, whom I became friends with during my 4 years there and after I graduated, prior to me moving to Colorado to go to College, she and a couple of others' threw me a going away party. She was stretched out on a sofa barefoot and well, being too tempting of a site to pass up on, I grabbed her feet and tickled her silly for about five minutes.

She had no "complaints" other than I almost made her pee her pants since she had been partaking in some nice happy inducing tasty beverages all night...:devil: ;) :D

TTD:devil2: :tickle: :jester:

I am a teacher and i would love to be tickled in school. It is also one of my husbands fantasies(to come and tell him about it) I sit on my desk and teach a lot i dangle my feet so one of these days i guess it will happen.

cutefeetinnj:)

Well I..

Was in my last year of high school, so it was very "charged"

Tron

cutefeetinnj said:
I am a teacher and i would love to be tickled in school. It is also one of my husbands fantasies(to come and tell him about it) I sit on my desk and teach a lot i dangle my feet so one of these days i guess it will happen.

Having grown up in New Jersey, I can only say that I wish I had had teachers like you. :D

cutefeetinnj said:

Hmmmmmmm, I think I need to take some new courses, continuing education as it were!;) :D

TTD

I'm a teacher and I love it!

Don't post much anymore since I am swamped with school and Basketball coaching.... BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

If you have tickled ME (which a bunch of you have *giggle*), then you have tickled a teacher.

A big strict mean teacher at that! :devil: :p

Live, Laugh and Tickle
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

Of course I love to TICKLE too! And I have been tickled by a teacher and I have tickled teachers. (fun times)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back