• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[2/18/12]* Flirtatious Penalty *[F/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
After Veronica's humbling initiation, she had a chance to regroup and decided she needed to let out a more vicious streak of hers. The opportunity presented itself quickly, too, as her girlfriend Vivian was somewhat flirtatious with her boyfriend. Rather than be violent about the situation, Veronica crafts a masterful plot to get Vivian in the stocks and extract her revenge. What's more, Veronica enjoys the powerful position she's in and ignores all of Vivian's pleas to stop. This clip features bare, upper body and all over tickling with some sensual scenes, oil application and several tickle instruments such as feathers, pens and the brush.

STATS

Length: 25 minutes Full (13 Feet Only, 12 upper only)
Starring: Vivian, Veronica
Shoe Size: Vivian (7)
Relevant Sequels: None

Attached are four hi-res stills and a SD preview for your enjoyment. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Flirtatious Penalty - HD Preview

This clip and all of our other recent material can be found on the official Stryker Entertainment Sub-Forum

PURCHASING

If you are interested in purchasing this clip, please contact us directly on the forum or via e-mail to arrange a buy. Currently, we are only doing so via private sales until our new web solution is ready. Please note in both cases, the prices will not mirror clips4sale, but are still reasonable.

Attachments

• fpen-hires1.jpg
    fpen-hires1.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 1,798
  • fpen-hires2.jpg
    fpen-hires2.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 2,273
  • fpen-hrs2-1.jpg
    fpen-hrs2-1.jpg
    907.2 KB · Views: 2,225
  • fpen-hrs5-1.jpg
    fpen-hrs5-1.jpg
    792.7 KB · Views: 1,058
  • FPEN-PreviewSD.wmv
    5.9 MB · Views: 2,701
She's beautiful! It's almost like you convinced Michelle Malkin to do tickling clips ... :hungry:

Her reactions to upperbody tickling seem wild and real. Nice work! I am guessing this was filmed before the upperbody bondage was improved. But still, looks like a must have clip to me. Any news on the timing of the launch of your new site?

She sure looks similar and I put a lot.of.effort.to.get the best lookers, so Im glad shes being so.well.received. Thank you thank you :).
She's beautiful! It's almost like you convinced Michelle Malkin to do tickling clips ... :hungry:

Yes, actually. I meant to write an official statement on this but for now I think an answer here will work. This was indeed filmed before we improved the upper body component. We learned from it, for sure! The site is coming along and we're in the process of testing the e-commerce functionalities. This is the most intense part of it - one I don't want to rush as everything has to work right before I'll begin using it. In the later stage of this process I'll open it up to beta testing for those who are interested, but we're not quite there yet.

Her reactions to upperbody tickling seem wild and real. Nice work! I am guessing this was filmed before the upperbody bondage was improved. But still, looks like a must have clip to me. Any news on the timing of the launch of your new site?

Vivian is beautiful, but I think she needs to be gang tickled by some vicious Amazon dominatixes.

Not a bad idea, but I tend to shun away from too many ticklers in a video simply because it gets distracting. I wouldn't be opposed to say, two at most though. Great idea for a sequel!

Vivian is beautiful, but I think she needs to be gang tickled by some vicious Amazon dominatixes.

Not a bad idea, but I tend to shun away from too many ticklers in a video simply because it gets distracting. I wouldn't be opposed to say, two at most though. Great idea for a sequel!

As long as it's her being completely DESTROYED by vicious Amazon tickle dommes who know exactly how to break a pretty Asian girl, I'm down.

Will we be seeing any more Vivian clips in the reasonable future?

Also, I, too, am interested in buying.

Near future? Probably not. However, I would expect to see a sequal with her after the summer this year.

Will we be seeing any more Vivian clips in the reasonable future?

Also, I, too, am interested in buying.

I'm open to ideas from anyone who wishes to contribute for this sequel. What would YOU like to see and how would you like it to differ from the one we did with her now?

Looking forward to it then!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back