Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

4/23/2014

Magic Touch has re-released all of its classic videos! Details in the MTP sub Forum.

New from MTJ

Trials of
The Twitch!

Click here
4/21/14

Magic Touch

Jessica's First Time

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

Ticklingparadise

NEW VIDEO!
FEBRUARY 2014 RELEASE

NEW!!!!

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

Need You Now

Tickle Interrogation, Part 1 F/M

Here is my latest attempt at writing a story. I am going to write Tickle Machine part 4 soon for those who are interested, but I wanted to start this series up and see how it goes. As usual, all comments, compliments or criticisms are welcome, and I won't continue the series unless enough people are interested, just because I don't see a point in continuing on if there aren't many people reading it.

Will opened his green eyes groggily, unaware of how he got to his current location. He tried to bring his arms down to rub his sleepy eyes but he found that he couldn't move. He panicked initially when he realised that his arms were tied high above his head by thick rope. He pulled on it, testing its strength, but he was never going to be able to break its strong hold. Will was never very strong- he had always been quite skinny for his age of 15. This didn't lessen the attention he got from girls, however, because he was always asked out by hopeful females from his class. He turned most of them down though.
    He surveyed his environment, looking around at the room in which he was held captive. He couldn't see much in the dimly lit dungeon. The room appeared to be very plain, having four walls with no decorations except for a shelf on the wall to his right. It was too dark for him to make out the items that lay on this shelf, and this just increased his already high anxiety levels. He shook his head violently in order to get his long, curly, blond hair out of his emerald eyes. He tried pulling his feet back closer to him, but found that he couldn't no matter how hard he tried. Once his eyes adjusted a bit more to the dim lighting, he discovered that his feet were fastened in a pair of medieval stocks, the kind he often saw at renaissance fairs. He was thinking about how odd this situation was when he suddenly remebered what these stocks were used for. He shuddered at the thought of having his feet tickled for a prolonged period of time. He relaxed a bit when he saw that his basketball shoes were still on his quite small feet though.
    He started looking at his surroundings again and when he looked down he received another shock. He was completely shirtless. The loose-fitting T-shirt he had been wearing was gone, and his sensitive bare chest was completely exposed. He started to panic again and wondered if they really were going to tickle him. He thought that scenario was unlikely though, as no-one these days uses tickling as a method of information extraction. He stopped thinking about this when he heard footsteps in the hallway.

Candi almost couldn't put on her tight tank top and mini skirt, she was shaking with excitement so much. The room she was getting changed in looked completely different to the room her cute captor was tied up in. This room was very pink! From the pink wallpaper to her pink cushions, to her curiously pink TV, this looked like a girl's room through and through. The Agency would, of course, give their interrogators anything they wanted in the room they got changed in, such was their invaluable contribution to the illegal arms industry, they couldn't dream of allowing their top information extractors to get changed in squalor!
    Candi felt a sudden wave of terror surge over her as she thought she forgot to give Will the drinks. She quickly remebered she had though. The drinks, you see, were the primary reason The Agency was so successful in its interrogation methods. One was called, "The Kitzel drink" and the other was known simply as, "Desperta." Both of these were top secret chemicals that had some very interesting effects on those who drank them. The Kitzel drank made everyone who drank it not only extremely and unbearably ticklish, but also very unresistant to tickling, so they would succumb soon after the tickling began. Should this drink not work, however, then "Desperta" was The Agency's secret weapon. Its effect was instant and intense. It caused the individual who drank it to become overy aroused and turned on by being tickled. Soon they would be begging for orgasms, and the interrogator would deny them as long as they witheld the information. There was a button on a remote that the interrogator had that made "Desperta" work, if the Kitzel drink would not.
    Candi walked out of the pink and joyous room and stepped into the clinical looking hallway that led to the interrogation cells. As soon as she walked out she felt the sudden change as the hallway was much colder and danker than her room. She felt the cold metal of the floor change from the soft fluffy carpets of her room under her barefeet. She smiled, nonetheless, and looked forward to indulging her kinky side a bit with her latest victim. It was ideal, you see, for the interrogators also to have tickle fetishes, so there would never be any complaints when it came to interrogation time. Candi was different though. She not only had a massive tickle fetish, but also a fetish for girls' feet and for cute guys' feet, and she certainly thought Will was cute.

Will looked up at the door to the room and saw an extremely pretty girl enter. She smiled showing her blindingly white teeth and her sapphire eyes sparkled as she saw him.
    "Hello Will! My name's Candi and I'm here so we can have a little discussion about something." Candi sang delighfully.
    "Where am I? How did I get here? How do you know my name? What are you gonna do to me?" Will stammered nervously.
    "Relax, we're not going to hurt you. I just need you to tell me a bank account pin. That's it, a bank account pin. I have reason to believe that this bank accoun is filled with billions of dollars that my company would find very useful. I also think that you know this pin, and you're going to tell me..."
    Candi said seductively as she walked over to him and kissed him deeply on the lips. He got so lost in the moment he didn't even remember where he was. All that was happening was his lips meeting hers. She stopped this very abruptly and walked behind him. He tried to look back at her but he couldn't really see her.
    "Ok now cutie, here is what's going to happen. I am going to ask you once what the bank account pin is. If you choose not to tell me, then I will be forced to extract the information from you. Sounds fair?"
    Will racked his brain, but he genuinely had no idea what she was talking about. There had been a lack of communication among the inerrogators, and the one who really knew the pin was sitting in the cell next to Will and Candi. The cells were of course sound proof, so no matter how much she screamed no-one would hear her.
    "Look, I honestly don't know any pin, now just please let me go."
    Candi remained behind Will and leant in close to his ear and whispered ever so quietly, "Ok then babe. If you're not going to tell me, I will have to... tickle it out of you." She said as she jabbed his sensitive bare sides quickly and softly, eliciting a nervous giggle from Will.
    The 15 year old stuttered and then spoke nervously to the 18 year old interrogator, "Please not that, anything but that, I will do anything pleasee!!!!
    Candi ignored him though, and poisitioned herself behind him, ready to dish out the tickling of her lifetime...

Anyone interested in Part 2? I will explore the drinks more and there will be F/F tickling if I do write a part 2.

Fantastic start; don't stop.

Continue! This is good stuff.

Blog Entries
    Yes, please! More!
    In a thousand years, I never would have imagined I'd be the one to find it. Nor did he.

please more f-m tickling, thanks

Continue please