Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Angry Tickle - Clip 1 - Windows
The Very Best of Elan Kane [PART 1] (MOV Version)
HOLD HER SHE SCREAMS/ FULL VERSION
Clips4Sale Banner
PAIN IN TICKLING/ FULL VERSION
Part 1 Taped up and tickle teased by Goddess-hd
HARD CORE TICKLING /  FULL VERSION

What's New?

9/1/2014

Our wishes for a safe and happy Labor Day holiday to our US members.

New from MTJ

Bot Corps #1

Click here
8/24/14

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

Ticklingparadise

NEW VIDEO!
FEBRUARY 2014 RELEASE

NEW!!!!

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tickling & Yoga

Tickling & Yoga

Hi All! I was just looking [and watching] some pics and vids of women doing yoga, and I started thinking “wow, that pose would make her very venerable to tickling” [different posses for different spots] .

Has anyone here ever used yoga in a tickling aspect?

Quote Originally Posted by tickle gamer View Post
    Ew.

*TUFKAT - The User Formerly Known As TKLMAN

"Jesus was a cross-dresser."

- George Carlin

Tickling & Yoga

Quote Originally Posted by Soda Bobinski View Post
    Ew.
    I was talking about something like this [sorry for the pic, couldn't find the one I was looking at last night]

yoga.jpg

In this pose the lee's feet, ribs & sides and underarms are very open for easy tickling.

I care to believe that someone who was doing Yoga would be highly pissed off if they were interrupted by tickling. It is very likely that a muscle gets pulled, too.
    Boom, Baby!

^^ I don't know if it's be possible to even stay on that ball if someone was tickling my sides.

Quote Originally Posted by tickle gamer View Post
    Hi All! I was just looking [and watching] some pics and vids of women doing yoga, and I started thinking “wow, that pose would make her very venerable to tickling” [different posses for different spots] .

what a very cool idea

Quote Originally Posted by rhiannon View Post
    It is very likely that a muscle gets pulled, too.
    I'm not talking about tickle sessions long enough to hurt anybody, I just thought yoga has some poses that would leave someone very open to a tickling.

One of the companies did a very nice Lotus Position vid once. I don't remember the company name, I think they just started again recently after making all their old stuff available for free, so they should be supported
    Daryl

I'm not talking about tickle sessions long enough to hurt anybody, I just thought yoga has some poses that would leave someone very open to a tickling.
    Yeah, but Yoga is all about stretching and staying elastic. If you tickle someone while they are doing Yoga, even if it's just a quick tickle that makes them jerk, it could be extremely painful.
    Boom, Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by rhiannon View Post
    Yeah, but Yoga is all about stretching and staying elastic. If you tickle someone while they are doing Yoga, even if it's just a quick tickle that makes them jerk, it could be extremely painful.
    true!

Yoga is also about maintaining focus and awareness during moments of physical and mental stress. Could be a good way to up your practice if someone tickled your underarms during chair pose or the backs of your knees in down dog.

I swear this actually happened in a class I was in about three months ago.
    It was a small yoga class -- I was the only guy, a female instructor and four or five female "classmates" of mine.

Frequently in yoga, instructors will walk around and gently push someone into better positioning, or sometimes give little mini-massages.

Well one of the other students was bent over in I believe a "downward-facing dog" pose, or something similar, and the instructor came and kind of started massaging her sides from behind her -- the girl started laughing uncontrollably, but kept her position. The best part was that the instructor didn't immediately stop the "massage" -- not because she was turned on by the tickling in my opinion, but simply because she assumed the reaction might have been more about the surprise of being touched there, and that the girl would likely relax into within a few seconds.

But she kept laughing. So after about five seconds, the teacher stopped.
    It was one of my better moments in yoga class.

Blog Entries
    I don't think yoga would go well with tickling, I mean maybe for the initial position but then in seconds the victim would be in less of a yoga position and more of a scared hedgehog position.

Quote Originally Posted by daryl View Post
    One of the companies did a very nice Lotus Position vid once. I don't remember the company name, I think they just started again recently after making all their old stuff available for free, so they should be supported
    Parker's video: "Secret of the Lotus" -- one of my favorite tickle videos of ALL TIME.
    TK Hound
    @TKHound

Yoga may not be for the Ler, it is very distracting with all the bare soles, but I do not think it would be appropriate ever to tickle someone doing Yoga since that is not what people go for and also it is dangerous since someone could get hurt. Would not suggest tickling someone in Yoga.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast