• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling & Yoga

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I was just looking [and watching] some pics and vids of women doing yoga, and I started thinking “wow, that pose would make her very venerable to tickling” [different posses for different spots] .

Has anyone here ever used yoga in a tickling aspect?

Ew.

000773.gif

I care to believe that someone who was doing Yoga would be highly pissed off if they were interrupted by tickling. It is very likely that a muscle gets pulled, too.

^^ I don't know if it's be possible to even stay on that ball if someone was tickling my sides.

Hi All! I was just looking [and watching] some pics and vids of women doing yoga, and I started thinking “wow, that pose would make her very venerable to tickling” [different posses for different spots] .

what a very cool idea

It is very likely that a muscle gets pulled, too.

I'm not talking about tickle sessions long enough to hurt anybody, I just thought yoga has some poses that would leave someone very open to a tickling.

One of the companies did a very nice Lotus Position vid once. I don't remember the company name, I think they just started again recently after making all their old stuff available for free, so they should be supported :)

I'm not talking about tickle sessions long enough to hurt anybody, I just thought yoga has some poses that would leave someone very open to a tickling.

Yeah, but Yoga is all about stretching and staying elastic. If you tickle someone while they are doing Yoga, even if it's just a quick tickle that makes them jerk, it could be extremely painful.

Yeah, but Yoga is all about stretching and staying elastic. If you tickle someone while they are doing Yoga, even if it's just a quick tickle that makes them jerk, it could be extremely painful.
true!

Yoga is also about maintaining focus and awareness during moments of physical and mental stress. Could be a good way to up your practice if someone tickled your underarms during chair pose or the backs of your knees in down dog.

I swear this actually happened in a class I was in about three months ago.
It was a small yoga class -- I was the only guy, a female instructor and four or five female "classmates" of mine.

Frequently in yoga, instructors will walk around and gently push someone into better positioning, or sometimes give little mini-massages.

Well one of the other students was bent over in I believe a "downward-facing dog" pose, or something similar, and the instructor came and kind of started massaging her sides from behind her -- the girl started laughing uncontrollably, but kept her position. The best part was that the instructor didn't immediately stop the "massage" -- not because she was turned on by the tickling in my opinion, but simply because she assumed the reaction might have been more about the surprise of being touched there, and that the girl would likely relax into within a few seconds.

But she kept laughing. So after about five seconds, the teacher stopped.
It was one of my better moments in yoga class. :)

I don't think yoga would go well with tickling, I mean maybe for the initial position but then in seconds the victim would be in less of a yoga position and more of a scared hedgehog position.

One of the companies did a very nice Lotus Position vid once. I don't remember the company name, I think they just started again recently after making all their old stuff available for free, so they should be supported :)

Parker's video: "Secret of the Lotus" -- one of my favorite tickle videos of ALL TIME.

Yoga may not be for the Ler, it is very distracting with all the bare soles, but I do not think it would be appropriate ever to tickle someone doing Yoga since that is not what people go for and also it is dangerous since someone could get hurt. Would not suggest tickling someone in Yoga.

Wow, I'm really surprised how many people are taking this seriously & thinking this is SUCH a bad idea. Please correct me if I'm wrong 'tickle gamer' BUT I don't think anyone is saying its OK to tickle an unsuspecting person in a yoga position against their will. No one in their right mind would advocate non-consentual tickling in any form. No one wants to see someone fall or jerk and injure themselves by being tickled.

I took the post at face value - YES, there are yoga positions that leave someone very vulnerable to tickling. [I get the same idea sometimes, just like when I see a woman in a sleeveless top stretch her arms OR maybe barefoot and sitting Indian style.] I think you could have a fun tickle session if you got the ticklee into a compromising position, similar to the Parker video "Secret of the Lotus" - it's unique & innovative. As always, be safe and more importantly have fun!

Yoga is also about maintaining focus and awareness during moments of physical and mental stress. Could be a good way to up your practice if someone tickled your underarms during chair pose or the backs of your knees in down dog.
^This!

I think tickling would be an excellent way to test one's ability to focus intently, to the exclusion of external stimulus.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back