• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle.Torture.Federation * Feathertime #13 * (female : tickling/wrestling)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Feathertime #13

The TTF show was about to start – Chris Kirkland had a new co-commentator, his name was Jason Liscoe,
CK: “Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of Feathertime – this is number 13 in the series and today we have a very spooky Halloween show”
JL: “Hi and I’m Jason and I just can’t wait for the fun to begin”
Last week had taken its toll on a few TTF members: Steven – Rachel and Crazyangel were not featured in tonight’s events,
The action started in the dressing rooms, where Linda and Claire began a war of words – Mr. Mitchell walked in to stop the feuding and came up with an idea,
M: “Look you two can sort this out in the ring! I was going to have a match between Kylie and Chloe – but now all 4 of you can battle it out for the No.1 Hardcore spot”
Cla: “You mean whoever wins gets a title shot?”
M: “Yes now go get ready!”

CK: “Wow! A fatal-4-way to see who gets a title shot at the hardcore championship”
JL: “Great 4 women tickling hell out of each other – This is just great stuff”
Mr. Mitchell now entered the arena and ‘Demanufacture’ by Fear Factory broke out, he entered the ring and made a speech,
M: “Hello everyone – can I just say last week made me very angry, first the hardcore champion gets attacked and dumped in a trash bin, and then I find that Rachel gets ambushed and tickled before her crucial match, and last Kylie is locked in a cupboard and tickled silly”
(He pauses and shakes his head)
M: “I’m going to put a stop to all this right now, it’s not right and it’s certainly not amusing – Laura and her crew and going to pay dearly if I find them interfering with fighters before matches, and as for Lita and Trish…. Well………… I already have plans to see that they won’t try those tricks again”
(The crowd roar and the chants of MITCHELL ring around the arena)
Mitchell then walked back up the aisle and too his office.

The first match was almost ready to start and Linda made her way down the ramp – the tiny brunette wore a light-blue top with a short white skirt – and long white knee boots,
Then next came the beautiful Kylie Minogue – her silver short dress sparkled and she wore strapped high-heels,
Next into the ring came Chloe Katt – wearing her normal black cat suit with a tail – and her little white kitten followed her,
And last came the gorgeous blonde Claire – she wore a black top and blue ripped jeans along with white trainers and no socks,
DING DING!
CK: “Here we go then – this one is for the chance to face the hardcore champion at the main event TIGHT RESTRAINTS”
Outside the ring were scattered items and weapons – witches brooms and ropes etc!
The match began with a furious pace and Claire teamed up with Linda to attack Kylie and Chloe, they teamed up and tickled the hell out of their upper bodies – Kylie had her underarms tickled for several minutes by Claire – while Linda dug her fingers into Chloe’s sides,
The laughter grew louder and Kylie managed to reach the bottom rope – but as Kylie stood back up Claire attacked again with a vicious assault of slaps to the face,
Kylie fell to the ground sobbing as Claire began to un-strap her high-heels,
Meanwhile Linda had got Chloe in a half-crab hold – and she began to remove her black stiletto, Chloe screamed for help as Linda raked her nails down her soft sole,
AAAARRGGHHH NOOOOO HHA HHE HOOO GEDOOOFFF LEMEEE GOOOO AARGHHH HAHE HHA HHAHEHHAAAAA HEEE HOOOO OHH AHHAHAHAHA
Chloe let out more and more hysterical screams – Claire saw that Chloe wasn’t going to last much longer so she attacked Linda from behind – Claire began to tangle with Linda and managed to slightly un-zip one of her long white knee boots, Linda scrambled to her feet and tried to pull her leg away from Claire, Suddenly Kylie swung a broom knocking both Linda and Claire out the ring,
CK: “Kylie managed to grab one of those brooms – and now she has taken Claire and Linda out for the time being”
JL: “Damn Kylie looks hot in that dress….”
CK: “Jason can you take your mind off Kylie’s dress and get on with some commentating?”
JL: “Yeah sure but you have to admire Kylie… she’s gorgeous”
Kylie turned just as Chloe landed an awesome roundhouse kick to the jaw,
(Chloe’s other stiletto shot off in the process)
And now Chloe had got Kylie just where she wanted her – she quickly grabbed the bare foot of Kylie and began licking her sole, Chloe’s cat like tongue made Kylie squeal with laughter – Kylie began to wiggle her toes trying anything to prevent Chloe’s tongue torturing her sole,
But Chloe lapped it up and licked away with her cat style approach, but Claire and Linda were up and back in the ring, and once again they teamed up and grabbed Chloe,
CK: “Oh No Chloe is in for it now!”
JL: “Wahoo get the cat woman – tickle her… come on!”
But instead they tossed Chloe over the top ropes and to the outside – and as they turned Linda swung a punch into Claire’s stomach, Claire keeled over in pain as Linda locked her head in between her legs, next she lifted Claire from the gut and dropped her with a short range power bomb,
JL: “Wow! What strength for such a tiny girl”
CK: “Linda might not be tall but she has certainly got strength and plenty of anger”
Claire was KO’d and Linda rolled her out of the ring,
Kylie made a scramble for it while Linda wasn’t looking – but Linda quickly saw her and dived grabbing her by the ankle, Kylie instantly tried to yank her leg away and begged Linda not to tickle her,
K: “Oh pleassseee don’t tickle my feet – I’m begging you Linda please don’t, you can pin me just don’t tickle my feet I hate that”
Linda smiled with an evil grin and said “I don’t care your mine now”
And Linda pulled Kylie over to the ropes and out of the ring, Linda now picked up some of the rope and quickly tied Kylie’s ankles – and Kylie was still pleading like crazy sobbing for Linda not to tickle her feet,
CK: “How clever is Linda? She knows now that Kylie cannot tap out of the match, submissions have to be done in the ring”
JL: “So Linda can tickle Kylie till she explodes it won’t matter?”
CK: “Yeah! And Kylie can’t quit no matter how hard she tries”
Linda bound Kylie’s hands and tied them to her ankles – completing a neat hog-tie, Kylie screamed over and over but her cries were soon to be muffled - as Linda wrapped a white cloth over her mouth gagging the tiny Aussie, and then she removed the other high-heel……
JL: “Oh YESSSSS Kylie’s gonna get it now”
Linda picked up one of the brooms and began to stroke the hard bristles across Kylie’s soles, Kylie’s face turned bright red and tears rolled down her cheeks,
Linda ran the brush over Kylie’s body and then even more across her bare exposed feet, the hard bristles from the brush made Kylie’s soles red-raw, and her muffled cries were unheard as Linda tortured her poor feet,
CK: “Kylie has had enough – come on Linda enough is enough just let her go now”
JL: “Man are you kidding? This is great!”
Linda eventually stopped and un-tied the hog-tie – leaving Kylie still bound by her hands and feet, next she rolled Kylie into the ring and rubbed her hands together,
Kylie’s eyes grew wide with fear – knowing Linda was going to tickle her even more,
But out of no-where came Claire with a thunderous whack to the head of Linda, the broom snapped and Linda fell across the ring and under the ropes,
Claire looked down at Kylie who was wiggling about trying to get free – and then she grabbed her bound feet and slowly dragged her long nails across the red-raw soles of Kylie,
CK: “My god this is terrible for Kylie – each of the opponents is taking their turn to torture poor Kylie”
JL: “I know and it’s just great stuff to watch”
Claire stared at Kylie’s wiggling toes and licked her lips – next she wrapped her mouth around Kylie’s big toe and sucked on it wildly, and as she continued with the foot tickling Kylie broke down into tears and tapped the mat in submission,
CK: “Claire uses Steven’s submission the Frantic Pleasure to claim another victim”
JL: “Claire was really good in that match – look her trainers are untouched”
CK: “wait a minute what’s Chloe up to?”
Chloe had now grabbed the grounded Linda and was removing one of her boots, next she began to tie Linda’s ankles to the ring post – Linda was now and her back with her feet up in the air tied to the post,
Chloe’s white kitten was then placed on the side of the ring next to Linda’s feet, Chloe now pulled out some kind of bottle – it had milk in it and she poured some over Linda’s bare foot,
The cold sensation made Linda slowly wake up, but she soon realized she was stuck – and the kitten began to lick the milk from her foot,
Ehhhehah hha heh hoo hheha hha hh hahooaarghhhhh what the….HHA HEH HA HEH GET IT OFF MEEEEEEE ARGHH AHE HHA HE YOU BITCH HHA HE OOHA S*** THAT F***ING TICKLES HHA NOO AHHA HE HAHA EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Chloe smiled as her pet made Linda scream with laughing fits, and after a few minutes she and her kitten left ringside,
CK: “Amazing! Chloe loses but uses the grounded Linda to have some fun”
JL: “I bet the kitten really enjoyed that?”
CK: “Maybe………”

Mr. Mitchell was in his office with an Indian man – the both sat down talking,
M: “Mr. Jamaal I have brought you here because our tickle scouts reckon your daughter is ideal for the TTF”
MJ: “I understand what this federation is - and would be very happy to let my daughter become a part of it”
M: “Ok well that’s great – I will get you some papers to sign and we can try and get her started next week”
MJ: “Ok but there is one condition…… I am going to be her manager – I must be there to protect my daughter”
M: “Sure thing – no problem at all, I understand your concern”

Back in the ring everything had been cleared from the ring – but a small stage had been revealed next to the ramp, it had lots of slimy water surrounding and was about 4ft high,
It also had a long plank of wood across to reach the middle,
Ring announcer: “The following contest is an ‘Overboard’ battle – two competitors will fight until one of them falls into the slime, fighters can use any means possible to get their opponent into the slime, if both fighters fall In the match will be void and they will have to get back out – and then start again until only one of them falls in”

CK: “Wow! A new match this sounds interesting”
JL: “Sure does! And this is going to be very messy from the sounds of it”
The first of the two fighters came from behind the curtain – it was Camouflage and she wore a witch’s hat with a black ragged dress – along with green stockings and short black boots,
JL: “Whoaah! She is dressed up like a witch”
CK: “Yes the Halloween theme really kicking in now”
(Both commentators giggled)
Next came her opponent and it was Lucy Rival – the blonde star was dressed up like a Mummy with bandages covering her body - arms and legs - she also wore white boots,
Both women now walked across the plank to reach the stage area, the referee then removed the bridge and the bell rang,
DING DING!
CK: “Well this is going to be interesting!”
JL: “I still can’t believe they have had to dress up like this”
CK: “I think they had to pick a random costume number to see what they were going to wear”
The grappling began with Lucy tripping Camouflage and trying to roll her over the side, Camouflage quickly tickled Lucy’s ribs, which jolted her away,
Lucy stood up and Camouflage kicked out tripping her over – and then the army girl sat on her tummy and tickled her underarms,
YYA HEH AHE HAO HAH HEHHAA HAHAHA
Lucy then suddenly flicked Camouflage over her head and quickly dived on top of her, and then Lucy began to dig her fingers into Camouflage’s sides – the giggling began as both girls had short spells of tickling,
But it was Lucy who managed to get Camouflage on her stomach and then grab hold of her right leg, she quickly whipped off the short black boot and tickled her stocking covered foot,
HAHHE AHHA EHHA HAHA HOO AHHE AH OH HAHA HEA HA AHAH NOO NOT MY FEEET HEHEHHAHAHA HOO OH GOD NOOOO STOP EETT EHHAHA AHHE EEEEEEEEEKKK AHHA EHA HO AHHA HAHOOOOOO
Camouflage managed to wrap her other leg around Lucy’s right ankle – and then she pushed back causing Lucy to fall forward,
Lucy then struggled to her feet but Camouflage had already grabbed her left leg and was un-zipping the boot, Lucy yanked back her leg and almost fell back into the gunge,
She quickly scrambled away from the side and straight into Camouflage’s grip – and now the army girl ripped off some of the bandages from Lucy arm,
Quickly and cleverly she tied Lucy’s knees together – and then quickly yanked off her white boots,
CK: “Oh big trouble now – Lucy is barefooted and at Camouflage’s mercy”
JL: “Those feet look divine - soft and lovely”
Lucy screamed for Camouflage not to tickle her as she bound her ankles together, and she wasted no time in tickling her perfect soft white soles,
Lucy began to scream in hysterics and pleaded with the army girl, but the tickling continued until Lucy was red in the face and gasping for breath,
Finally Camouflage rolled Lucy towards the edge – she struggled but Camouflage over powered her and rolled her sideways into the horrible green slime,
DING DING DING!
CK: “This one is over and Camouflage wins the first ever ‘Overboard’ match”
JL: “Strange match but I think it will catch on”
Lucy was helped out of the gunk and she un-tied her ankles, Camouflage got off the stage and celebrated her victory,
Lucy was furious as she tried to clean herself off – she stared at Camouflage and shouted
“Next time you won’t be so lucky”

Sarah-Jane saw Mr. Mitchell in the hall and ran over to talk to him,
S-J: “Ay was wonderin if ay was gonna get some sort uv title shot - aye mean ayam quite high in th rankings, so ay wuz wonderin if yal had any plans fur me?”
M: “Good point Sarah-Jane you have indeed been working hard, and well if you want a title shot I’m going to give you a match tonight – if you win you get a TTF world title shot next week on Feathertime, how does that sound?”
S-J: “Why that is jus grand ay tell ya! Thank yal mister thank yal soo much”

Meanwhile Chantel was talking to Lucy in the dressing rooms,
C: “Lucy! Do you think we are good enough to ask for a Tag-Team title match?”
L: “Chantel you haven’t even fought a match since you have been here, don’t you think you should ask for a singles fight first?”
C: “No I reckon me and you could win those vacant tag-titles – don’t you think soo?”
L: “I don’t know – let me get cleaned up and we will go see Mr. Mitchell”

Back in the ring Sarah-Jane was making her entrance – she ran down the aisle excited about her match,
RA: “The following contest will be a hog-tie match-up, the first fighter to tie their opponent in a proper hog-tie wins the match”
CK: “I just love these matches – bondage and tickling at it’s best”
The arena went pitch black and the stage area lit up blue – smoke drifted across the curtain and a dark figure stood with her hands on her hips,
The lights came back on and Helen the Ice Queen stood waiting, she slowly made her entrance down the aisle and into the ring,
Helen’s clothing was a light blue body suit – with white tassels and stripes, white boots with a fluffy rim around the top, and she wore white and blue gloves – and also had black and blue face paint, (her hair was also white)
JL: “The Ice Queen! One of the newest stars I believe”
CK: “Yes she is and it would seem she has a new entrance and a whole new dress code”
DING DING!
The match began and Helen got off to a wicked start – she tripped Sarah and quickly began tickling her underarms like mad,
Sarah-Jane screamed with laughter and kicked her legs wildly in a frantic struggle, Helen worked her way across Sarah’s body causing massive ticklishness to the Hogslipper sister,
Suddenly Sarah flipped Helen over and reversed the tickling situation – and now the Ice Queen giggled immensely,
HHA HE HHA HO AHHE AH HA HOOO
Helen managed to grab hold of the ropes and Sarah was forced to stop tickling, and then they clashed again Helen tripping Sarah-Jane over again,
This time Helen ran her fingers across Sarah’s whole body – and the Hogslipper sister screamed wildly,
YYA AGHHAHA AHHEHA HEH AHOO HAHA HNA HHAOOHHHHA HHA AHA AOHH AHAHE HH AHEH AHHAA HAHAHHEHAHHAHA
CK: “Helen is starting to gain control of this one”
JL: “yeah she just needs to put the icing on the cake now”
CK: “Oh really funny Jason… oh please!”
JL: “What? I thought it was funny”
Helen knew all about the Hogslipper’s and their dirty stinking feet – so she decided not to remove her cowboys boots,
The Ice Queen quickly wore her opponent down – and Sarah seemed exhausted, Helen went outside the ring to fetch some ropes, she entered back into the ring to find Sarah-Jane propping herself up against the ring post,
She quickly ran over to try and tie her up – but somehow Sarah flipped Helen into the corner and used the Tarantula move,
CK: “Wow! Sarah using Tajiri’s illegal Tarantula move”
Sarah pulled away trying to hurt Helen as much as she could – but the referee demanded that Sarah released the hold,
Helen was down and Sarah quickly locked her in the sharpshooter – and once she had locked her in she began to rip away at the sole of Helen’s boot,
CK: “Locked down and helpless now! If Sarah gets that sole off the boot Helen will be in trouble”
JL: “And there it goes……. she ripped it off with ease”
Helen shrieked as Sarah-Jane began to slowly circle her soft sole – the tickling quickly drove her mad and she jolted her body screaming with laughter,
CK: “Helen can tap all she likes she’s not getting out of this match until the hog-tie is completed”
JL: “Yeah! Tie her up Sarah”
Sarah released her hold after 3 minutes of torturing Helen’s foot – and then she began to tie her ankles together, Helen struggled but she was over powered, Sarah completed the bind around her ankles and moved onto her wrists,
She tied her hands behind her back but ran out of rope to connect the two, so she searched under the ring for more – meanwhile Helen was slipping off her own boots, this caused the rope around her ankles to come off, despite being barefooted she had not un-tangled her legs,
Sarah-Jane was shocked to see Helen had got her legs free and was now slipping the rope from her wrists,
She darted into the ring but Helen swung a huge kick into Sarah’s face – Sarah-Jane was down and hurt as Helen un-tangled her hands,
Next she quickly removed Sarah’s boots and looped some rope around her ankles, Helen used her speed and some quick knots to tangle Sarah’s hands and feet,
Sarah frantically struggled to get free but she was losing the match second by second,
Suddenly Katie-Leigh came ring side and interrupted with the referee – he shouted at her to go backstage but Katie refused and got into the ring, Helen stood up to sort Katie out – the referee tried to stop Helen getting involved and didn’t notice Katie swing a punch at Helen,
The referee began to lose control of the match – Helen was down and Katie began to un-tie her sister Sarah,
CK: “This isn’t fair!”
JL: “Of course it is…… its no disqualification so why can’t Katie help her sister?”
CK: “These Hogslipper sisters always cheat some way or another”
Helen staggered to her feet just as Katie and Sarah used a double clothesline to knock her back down, the referee couldn’t do anything but he tried hard to get Katie out of the match,
Katie and Sarah now began to quickly tie-up Helen tight – and then Sarah smiled and connected the two binds to win the match,
CK: “Dammit that was 2 on 1 – how the hell is that fair?”
JL: “It doesn’t matter now – Sarah-Jane wins”
The Hogslipper’s stared at Helen wiggling about on the floor – and could not resist,
The both sat down and began to tickle her bare feet like mad – Helen screamed as both sisters teased her soles with slow circular motions, and then they both broke out into a furious pace of hard fast tickling,
HHA EHA HE AHO HAHE HA HSTOP EEET AHHA EHA HEEEEEEEKKKK AHHE HAAAAREGHHHHHHH AHHA AHHE HOOOOOAHAHA HAHA
3 more referee’s came to help Helen as they pushed the Hogslipper’s up the ramp and backstage,
CK: ”Poor Helen has lost the match and then she got tickled like mad”
JL: “I know and it was great – ha ha ha”

Back in the parking lot Chantel and Lucy had caught up with Mr. Mitchell,
C: “Mr. Mitchell we wanted to talk about the vacant Tag Team titles”
M: “Oh!… well I was just leaving ….but if your looking for a shot then I will sort something for next week”
L & C: “Thank you”

The show finished as Mitchell drove off - Lucy and Chantel smiled as they waited to see what Mitchell was going to do for them.

THE END.

** Feathertime #13 ** Tickle Torture Federation (TTF030)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back