• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[f/f Feet] Borgin and Burkes' Top-Shelf Tales - The Lestrange Girl Part I

MDF

I've been lurking on the forums for quite a while now and thought it high time I started submitting some content. I came up with this after watching 'Deathly Hallows' recently and needed to write it down to get it out of my head. It didn't take long to knock into shape so I thought I'd submit it here for others to indulge in.
So this is my first ever story post, apologies if you find it rough around the edges. It's a ticklefic based in the Harry Potter universe, so expect magical silliness. It features foot tickling almost exclusively and isn't explicit.
Feedback and criticism is appreciated; it's the only way I'll learn.
Hope you enjoy it!
Mister Darkfeather

The Lestrange Girl: Part I – Hermione Granger

Hermione kicked off her trainers by the front door and flopped onto the sofa clutching her book. Ron was off on Auror business with Harry and wouldn't be back for a few days. Normally she begrudged him being kept away, though she understood the need for extended works hours at times. Tonight was different though. She had a book that she'd been dying to get on with. Now was her chance. She had the house to herself, her paperwork was done, all the little household chores had been taken care of, the fire had died to a gentle crackle and there was a steaming cup of hot chocolate on the side table next to her. She looked around the room for a moment, totally contented, and sighed. Leaning back she placed her socked feet on the low table and, flexing her toes, settled down to read.
She had half expected some sort of disturbance. Everything was a little too perfect. However the crash from outside still made her jump. It had sounded like something hitting the gate at the side of the house. Placing her book down and grabbing her wand, Hermione got up. Whatever it was she wanted to make sure it wasn't going to happen again.
She made her way to the door and eased her feet into her trainers. Turning the key in the lock she opened the door and went outside. The chill night air ruffled the curls of her hair but otherwise nothing stirred in the street.
“Lumos” she muttered and directed the light into the shadows around her. She saw the bins had been toppled. Moving over to them she heard a scuffling inside.
“Crookshanks?” she said hopefully. She still held out hope her long lost pet would find its way home. However when a rather tatty looking moggie crawled out her hopes vanished. It mewed aggressively.
“Shoo!” she said, the light from her wand flickering. With another, more plaintive meow the cat scampered off, its little bell ringing.
“Not homeless then,” Hermione said to herself. Turning her attention to the bins a couple of quick charms righted them and held them in place in case of any further scavenging. She would remove the charm in time for the collection, but for now, there'd be no more interruptions. She turned to go back inside when she noticed something attached to the front door. There was a simple envelope pinned in place, just above the handle. Pulling it down she opened it.

'Too easy'

The scrawled message was blotched as if from a cheap quill. Hermione spun round raising her wand, but it was already too late.
“Stupify!”
And it all went black...

Hermione woke to the sound of dripping water echoing in the distance. Her mouth was dry and she felt uncomfortably warm; her clothes clinging to her.
“Wakey wakey, dear,” said a woman's voice, a soft hand brushing the hair from her face.
Hermione opened her eyes and blinked. The first thing she saw was the cat that had been scavenging outside her house sitting on her lap. It meowed happily, staring at her.
She quickly realised with mounting dread that she couldn't move. She was sitting on a rough wooden bench, that was bathed in a shaft cold light from some unseen source above. The light made it hard to see into the shadowy room beyond, though what she could make out looked like a dank stone room. Her upper body was raised so she was in a sitting position, though slightly reclined back. She had bands around her wrists, fastened tight and holding her arms in a position that looked as if she were trying to show off her biceps. There was another band around her waist, more across her thighs and shins, her legs sticking out straight in front of her. Her ankles though were unbound, her feet free to wriggle over the edge of the table, her trainers moving back and forth.
Hermione took all this in very swiftly and, as her eyes adjusted to the light, she turned her gaze back to the cat. It cocked its head studying her.
“Quentin! Shoo!” the same voice shouted. The cat leapt off the bench and a woman walked into the light, standing over Hermione, peering down at her. The wavy dark hair and pale skin was all too familiar.
“Bellatrix...?” Hermione breathed, squinting in the hope that her eyes were playing tricks on her.
“So... You knew mother... I should have guessed, I thought I recognised the handwriting.”
The woman prodded at Hermione's arm, grinning. The arm of her sweater had been pulled up, exposing her forearm and the word 'Mudblood'. The scar that Bellatrix had burned into her was faint but still clearly visible.
“Unfortunately,” the woman went on. “Or not, depending on how you look at it, she hasn't yet found away to cheat death.”
Hermione eyes widened though the woman had by now turned away. She walked over to a low wall and perched there, twiddling a wand in her fingers. Quentin, the cat, leaped up onto the wall and sat next her, beginning to purr as the woman scratched its head. On some level Hermione noted this as an important observation; she was dealing with a witch. However something more pressing and alarming took priority in her mind.
“Mother?” she asked.
“I'm Ariadne Lestrange, a pleasure to meet you.” The witch gave her a wide-eyed, toothy grin, allowing her wand to hang at a jaunty angle, held loosely between her fingers. It was quite a disturbing expression on such a terribely familiar face, though it was quite different from Bellatrix's snarl. However now that Hermione looked more closely she could see the subtle differences. She was very obviously Belltrix's daughter, the resemblance was uncanny, though she was probably only a little older than Hermione. But where the older Lestrange woman was filled with hate and anger, there seemed only a playful energy in Ariadne's eyes.
“Bellatrix had children?” Hermione asked still not quite believing it.
“A child... me,” send Ariadne in an off-hand fashion.
“No one ever said anything,” Hermione replied, still trying to make sense of the situation. She strained against the bonds holding her in place, but they didn't budge.
“No one would have,” Ariadne went on, her expression now serious, but her eyes still wide. “They saw me as something of an embarrassment so locked me away. I had this hobby, you see. Something I liked to do. They didn't mind when it was just muggles and mudbloods. They didn't like it, but they didn't really care. But they lost their temper after what I did to Aunty Narcissa and Aunty Andromeda. They hated it. I still remember them wriggling and giggling and crying. So they hid me and forgot about me. They didn't love me anyway... They didn't love each other. Made me a bit peculiar really.”
Hermione watched the witch visibly sag, as she stared off into nothing. Now that the was no longer receiving any attention the cat obviously lost interest in the situation and darted off to explore the dungeon.
Hermione almost thought better of asking her next question, but she had to know. She was very worried about what this witch had in store for her.
“What did you do?” she asked.
Ariadne immediately sat upright and was smiling again.
“You'll find out very shortly, dear...” she grinned wider and then shot her wand out towards Hermione. “Calceus apage!”
Herminone couldn't suppress a surprised yelp as her trainers were yanked from her feet and flung away across the room as if by invisible hands.
“Uh...” Hermione gasped looking down at the end of the table where her socked feet wriggled back and forth. Now Hermione really didn't like the way this situation was developing.
“Is it really worth all this trouble?” she asked.
Still smiling Ariadne continued to speak in soothing tones.
“Your name hasn't been forgotten these last few years. Not after all the adventures; all the battles!” At this point she got up and started pacing around the table Hermione was bound to. “The legendary Hermione Granger! Hero of the Wizarding War.”
“If it's revenge your looking for...?” Hermione began but was interrupted.
“Revenge? This isn't revenge. I don't care about the Deatheaters and Mum and all that. I just wanted to meet a celebrity!” Ariadne grinned manically at Hermione, the witches face just a little too close to her own.
“I'm not a...” Hermione started but was again interrupted.
“Yes you are!” Ariadne snapped. “Everyone knows you, second only to Potter himself. And now... you're all mine.”
“So... what's your plan?” asked Hermione trying to keep her voice level and calm. Ariadne grinned lopsidedly and straightened up.
“Isn't it obvious for a smart girl like you?” she asked.
“Well,” Hermione began, slightly unsure. She looked down at her socked feet. “No... It really isn't,” she finished lamely.
“I'll give you a hint...” Ariadne cooed. Pointing her wand at Hermione's feet she breathed another spell. “Retexere...”
Hermione felt a tugging at the toe of her right sock. A lone thread rose up from the end of her foot. It twirled in the air, forming a little ball, and became larger as her sock unravelled. Very slowly Herminone's toes were left bare and exposed, small and pink in the stark light. Still smiling Ariadne watched mesmerised as Hermione's sock slowly disappeared.
“I've created a few quite interesting charms for my own amusement... You'll find the experience is more intense with these than most standard charms... When used correctly.”
Hermione shuddered. Her sock only covered her heal now, the pink sole of her foot mostly bare.
“What are you going to do to my feet?” she asked timidly.
“Do you really have no idea?” Ariadne asked.
The last threads of her right sock unravelled and the ball dropped from mid-air. Almost immediately her left sock began coming apart in the same way and in just a few moments the rest of her delicate toes became visible.
“Well...” Hermione began, certain ideas flashing through her head.
“Come now girl, don't play coy. Pretty little feet like yours...” Ariadne pointed her wand at Hermione's wriggling toes. “You must have had some boys desperate to get your socks off?”
“Certainly not!” Hermione snapped. “Ron's not into anything like that!”
“Well he doesn't know what he's missing!” Ariadne said, squatting down at the side of the table so her eyes were level with Hermione's feet. Her eyes danced back and forth as the thread of the sock unfurled from Hermione's heel. “And, might I add, neither do you. You may actually enjoy this. Speaking for myself, I can't get enough. And if there's one thing I love it's plump little toes like yours! So I have to ask...” She turned and looked up the table, “Are you ticklish?”
Hermione began to breath harder. The thought of her feet being tickled... It didn't seem as bad as some of the thoughts that had occurred to her, but is still terrified her. It was like being a child again, she couldn't think properly. She struggled and, as she did so, clenched and fanned her toes, which brought a gasp of pleasure from Ariadne.
“I think you are...” Ariadne purred, cocking and eyebrow. Had Hermione not been struggling so hard she may have noticed Quentin had perched on the low wall again and was watching intently.
“Please...” Herminone begged.
Ariadne stood up and walked around so she was facing Hermione's bare soles. For all the good it did Hermione wriggled her feet back and forth, curled and fanned her toes, but none of the restraints loosened. Ariadne smiled and, raising her wand, pointed it at Hermione's exposed feet.
“Please don't!” Herione almost squealed.
“Peditatus Titillatio!”
Hermione tensed and waited. For a moment nothing happened and she thought for a moment that maybe this charm of Ariadne's wouldn't work. But then she felt it. On the arch of her right foot, making slow movement back and forth. It wasn't so bad, but slowly it was getting more and more intense.
“No... Please...” Hermione said, but Ariadne wasn't listening. She was concentrating, drawing delicate little patterns in the air, her eyes locked on Hermione's bare feet.
Slowly the sensation became more intense, and Hermione tried to stifle the laughter that made her body shook. She clenched her fists and screwed her eyes shut as Ariadne guided the magic towards her helpless soles. Starting on the right the sensation swirled around her wriggling foot, from the plump heel, up the smooth curve of her arch, along the ball of her foot and then moving on to caress each of her delicate little toes. It ended with a flourish, swirling around her big toe.
In the brief moment that followed Hermione let out a ragged breath, and had a fleeting hope that it was over. Then she felt it, more intense than before, the little circles being traced in the tender hollow of her left foot's arch. It was too much and she barked out with laughter. She tried to stop it but couldn't control herself and Ariadne guided the tickling charm around her foot, up the sole, between her squirming toes and back down, again.
“Stop!” Hermione managed between fits of laughter. “Please stop! I... don't...” she squealed with giggles and then ran out of breath. Ariadne obviously enjoyed her pleas, but ignored them anyway and took a few steps closer so as better to toy with her victim's toes.
“Different isn't it?” she asked, still working the tickling charm over and around Heriones bare feet. “Deep down I bet you enjoy it?”
Hermione, unable to control her laughing could only shake her head furisouly.
“Not even a little?” Ariadne asked, emphasising the question with a wiggle of her wand directed right at the soft, pale flesh beneath the balls of Herione's feet.
“NO!” Hermione shouted between fits of laughter.
Ariadne shrugged and rested an elbow on the bench. She swept her wand back and forth, back and forth, tickling both Hermione's feet one after the other. In an effort to alleviate the sensation Hermione curled her toes, soft little ridges apearing along the sole of each foot.
“Adorable, but there's no escape,” said Ariadne giggling to herself. Hermione caught her breath as the other witch ceased the tickling charm and said, “Reflectere.”
Hermione yelped again as the magical charm seized her feet. She was helpless as her toes were slowly eased backward drawing the skin of her soles taught and leaving her toes spread and unable to move.
“There now...” Ariadne said with a glint in her eye. “Much better.”
“No more!” Hermione yelled, tears welling in her eyes. “Please... Stop. I can't...” She couldn't stand it, being trapped, her feet being tickled. It was all too much. Worse, Ariadne now had that look, Bellatrix's look. It was the same hunger to see others tormented. It terrified Hermione. Bringing back unwanted memories. Ariadne though seemed to be in her own little world and gazing at her captive's now immobile feet. Slowly, relishing each syllable he said,
“Ped-i-tat-us... Tit-ill-a-t-io!”
“NO!” Hermione screamed as her feet were ticklishly attacked once again however this time they were unable to move or wriggle and the sensation of being trapped made the tickling far, far worse. She was helpless as Ariadne guided the magic back and forth along the exposed, tender skin beneath her toes. Ariadne moved closer and closer, delicately tracing her wand band and forth. All the while Hermione laughed, tears streaming down her face. She could barely concentrate on anything around her, but was vaguely aware of Ariadne speaking.
“Your feet are gorgeous you know.” she was saying. “You've got perfect toes for this; so cute... so delicate. I almost can't control myself!” Ariadne hunched over Hermione's left foot. With practised skill she continued to titillate Hermione's right foot with her wand, but wrapped her soft lips around her prisoner's left toes.
“NO!” Hermione screeched. “NO! NO!”
Ariadne groaned as she mouthed Hermione's immobile toes, sucking her big toe, working her tongue around it. Demurely she lifted her head wiped her mouth and grinned.
Hermione looked back, for a moment before the tickling overcame her and she was lost to the torrent of giggling again. Ariadne bent again and placed Hermione's middle and third toe in her mouth, wrapping her tongue around each, touching the oh-so-soft skin between them.
“Mmmm...” she mumbled. “Lovely.” Ariadne saw that Hermione wasn't listening and lowered her wand. Hermione gulped down air and sagged against her restraints.
“To hell with it!” Ariande said. “ Rictumsempra.”
Hermione's whole body exploded with the feeling of being tickled. She wailed with laughter, bucking and straining against her bonds. Meanwhile Ariadne placed her wand down and then delicately cupped Hermione's still trapped right foot in her hands. Then, with great care, she ran her tongue from Hermione's heel up and down the sole of her foot, relishing the soft, smooth skin. The tip of her tongue strayed over the pale, untouched flesh of her arch, before working its way over the sumptuous ball of her foot. She then mouther Hermione's big toe and game it a playful nibble. She raised her gaze to Hermione's shuddering body.
“How about the left foot now, huh?” she asked.
“No!” screeched Hermione. “Please....”
Gently Ariadne placed her hands either side of Herione's dainty foot. Then she lowered her lips and began to mouth the underside of Hermione's toes. Pouting her lips she wrapped them around the round pad of each toe and then sucked on each, feeling each toe in her mouth and against her tongue. Opening her mouth wide she unrestrainedly mouthed Hermione's fanned toes. As she did so she ran her fingertips up and down Hermione's soles. She carried on like this for minutes, her mouth working around all ten of Herione's little toes, her fingers caressing the gentle curves of both feet. All the while Hermione bucked and laughed but was unable to do anything to stop her feet being tormented.
The little pink toes still in her mouth, Ariadne looked up and watched Hermione gasping for breath, not fighting the laughter anymore.
“Right... Okay...” she said. “That's quite enough for now then!”
Ariadne pickup up her wand and gave it a dismissive flick. Suddenly the charms dissipated and Hermione slumped again, exhausted, breathing heavily and blink tears from her eyes. She flexed her feet, at last able to move them again.
Ariadne watched the young woman for a moment and then strode off into the shadows. Rummaging around in a heavy chest she spoke to Hermione over her shoulder.
“There was another reason I wanted you here.”
Hermione continued to pant and gasp and said nothing in reply. Ariadne continued unperturbed.
“You see... As well as you there's someone else I want to meet.”
Hermione still said nothing as Ariadne retrieved a magazine form the chest and walked back towards the bench.
“I think you know her. She's quite famous...” Ariadne said with twinkling eyes.
Hermione only sat and stared back furiously.
“Ginny Potter! She's a friend of yours!” Ariadne held up the magazine, a picture of Ginny, clad in her Quidditch gear, waving to cheering crowds was splashed over one whole page.
“What do you want with Ginny?” Herimone croaked. She had recovered some composure, her her throat was hoarse from the almost non-stop laughing.
“Silly girl,” said Ariadne before adopting a very prim tone. “The same thing for which I wanted you.”
“You want to tickle her too?” Hermione asked incredulously.
“Can you think of another better reason?” Ariadne asked in reply and gazed at the picture. She reached out and stroked the page. “I've got a real thing for red-heads...” she mumbled, almost to herself. Suddenly she looked up excitedly, full of energy. “Besides, I've got something new for her!”
Ariadne grabbed the sides of the bench and spun it around, it pivoted with a smooth fluid motion. Blinking tears from her eyes and still trying to catch her breath Hermione followed the witch's gaze, trying to see what she had in store for her friend. In the corner, in another pool of light was what looked like a dentist's chair. It was a sinister contraption, with all kinds of bands and restraints. However what disturbed her most was, unsurprisingly near to where Ginny's feet would rest. There was a pair of thick wooden footrests, but they obviously weren't solid. There was movement on the upper side. To her horror two pink tongues stuck out of two holes in the footrests. They lolled and slathered, moving back and forth with slow languid movements.
“I found it in the sub-basement of Borgin and Burkes...” Ariadne explained unbidden. She was wringing her hands and grinning like a lunatic. “They've got an interesting collection of paraphernalia down there. Fascinating stuff to people who like that sort of thing. Might not interest a good girl like you though.”
“Ginny won't be taken by surprise as easily as me,” Hermione said. “You won't be able to get her here.”
“I think she will. Especially when she receives a letter from one of her oldest and dearest friends.”
Ariadne reached into her pocket and withdrew a small piece of card. She placed what looked like a party invitation onto the bench next to Hermione's hip. She flicked her wand at the restraint around her right wrist and it popped open. Almost immediately a pen floated into the hand.
“Just needs your name,” Ariadne said.
“Well...” Hermione sniffed defiantly. “I'll never sign.”
Quentin meowed happily, still sitting on his wall. Ariadne grinned.
“I was hoping you'd say that,” she left the invitation on the edge of the bench. She walked away, grabbed a stool and set it at the end of the bench between Hermione's bare feet. Hermione started to tremble and curled her toes defensively, simultaneously biting her lip. Ariadne grinned wider and cracked her fingers much like a particularly ostentatious piano player.
“We'll see. Time for more of the hands-on approach, I think.” The witch actually licked her lips as she eyed Hermione's bare feet.
“Not again, please...” Hermione started but it was already too late. Ariadne ignored the pleas as once again she pressed her fingers into the smooth, soft flesh of Hermione's bare soles. Hermione erupted into laughter once more and Ariadne's fingertips ran back and forth across her feet, and then moved on to tease the tender skin beneath her toes.
“And anyway...” Ariadne said. “Even if I can't get Ginny here... I still have you! Maybe you'd like a go in the chair in a bit, huh?”
Hermione didn't hear. She was laughing too hard to notice anything.

Next time:

Ginny strode out of her Quidditch teams practice area mopping her brow with a towel. She was heading back to the changing rooms after the two hour training session, and was stiff and sweaty from aerial drills and goal shooting. All she wanted to was to get home and have an early night. As she passed the reception desk she smiled at the attendant.
“Hey Rebecca.”
“Oh, Mrs. Potter! This arrived for you.”
Ginny reached out to take the enveolope and said, “Please call me Ginny.”
“Will do Mrs. Potter... Er Mrs. Ginny,” Rebecca sputtered. Ginny smiled as Rebecca fidgeted with stationary.
“Thanks, have a good evening.”
“Your too Ginny Potter... I mean Mrs... Oh...” Rebecca buried her face in some papers.

In the changing room Ginny sat down on the bench in front of her locker. She gratefully toed her trainers off and flexed her sweaty toes with a sigh. She was about to peel one of the white ankle socks off when she remebered the letter. She opened the envelope and the card inside immediately floated out of her hand and hovered before her.

Hi Ginny.
I thought with the guys away we could hang out. Feeling a bit blue, would be great if you could come over.
Hermione.

Ginny took the envelope.
It was certainly Hermione's signature... A little shaky, but still...
“Hmmm...” she breathed.
Ginny didn't like it. It wasn't like Hermione to pine. She missed Ron sure, but she was too together, too busy to feel sorry for herself. It wasn't right; it didn't feel right.
“Well...” She said to herself, drawing her wand. “Let's investigate!”

PS: I'm sorry for the obvious sequel set up, but I couldn't resist.

The rest of the collection:
The Lestrange Girl Part II
The Lestrange Girl Part III
The Lestrange Girl Part IV

Last edited:
I thought it was very well done, and I can't wait for the sequel! Keep 'em coming!

Really liked it, great setup and can't wait for more. =)

Expectantly awaiting your next story. As an avid Harry potter fan I enjoyed the specific fantasy you conjured up

This was fantastic. Not only the best Harry Potter story but one of the best stories I've read period. Looking forward to part 2

Wow, thanks guys! Really pleased you enjoyed it. I'll be honest, I only have a vague idea of the continuing tale, but I'll start scribbling it down and filling it out.

Plagiarism

Wow, thanks guys! Really pleased you enjoyed it. I'll be honest, I only have a vague idea of the continuing tale, but I'll start scribbling it down and filling it out.

Someone copied big parts of this and posted it on deviant art as a story featuring Videl from Dragonball Z.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back