• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cement Garden

pope11

TMF Poster
The Cement Garden is a British film (1994) that deals with sibling relationships after the death of their parents. There is one scene where where the brother tickles his sister's ribs until she pees. It is a rather long scene by mainstream standards. This video can be purchased at Amazon.com for $26.99. I do not know if all versions contain the tickling scene.

Yes, this is a long scene and the tickling is very realistic. The brother character is really tickling the sister character and she is really ticklish--no doubt, her reactions could not be faked.

The end of the scene gets a tiny bit weird. If I recall correctly, they go into a kind of slow motion, etc. to tell you that something is going on. That's where the peeing comes in.

This is one of the all time great scenes-it goes on for a long time, the laughter is unbelievable-deep laughter, the likes not even seen often in tickle videos(!)-but I must say, I don't remember her peeing! I've got the clip, but I must have cut it as soon as it goes into the slow motion.

This is one mainstream scene everyone must see!

Can someone please describe what the girl looks like.is she fat,skiny,blonde,blue eyed,or is she a brunette.

also how old is she,and does the tickling go on for a minute or longer.Does anyone have a pic of her they can put up?

She is about 14 or 15. Brown hair which is straight and short. Large brown eyes. Thin and wirey. British. Not "beautiful", but I think she's OK. Nice smile.

The tickling lasts maybe 30 - 45 seconds straight. Much longer than ususal; hard to remember exactly.

This is a rentable movie and I'm sure if you go on Amazon you can get it for a reasonable price (I've never seen a clip of this floating around in cyberspace...maybe I'm wrong). I believe the actresses name is Charlotte Gainsborough.

dang!

Thanx anyway! If anyone has the clip on MPEG format, PLEASE SEND IT TO ME! Thanx! Bye!

The Clip from the Cement Garden is one of the top two Mainstream clips of all time. It's MUCH longer than most mainstreamers. I compiled a list of all the movies with female tickling and went to my video store with high hopes. Unfortunately 90% of them were not carried by the store. Fortunately for me the one they DID have was the Cement Garden. The only thing that sucks is that the girl takes a wiz. The other top clip of all time is from the Avengers when Steed gives a hot blonde female enemy agent a good interrogation.

Yes, that Avengers scene is terrific. I agree with WallStreet that it is one of the top ones I've scene in the mainstream world.

...and before anyone asks, it goes like this :)

The blond female (bad guy) agent is about 5'8". Her hair is about shoulder length and straight. She is very attractive with nice dark eyes and a very good figure. She is strong looking and broad-shouldered in a good female way, not heavy at all. She is dressed all in black during this scene with black boots as well.

The blond agent comes into the room where Steed is, along with her female accomplice. Both of them are trying to ambush Steed, but he's too fast for them. He pins the accomplice under a chair, then sits on top of the chair and pulls the blond down over his lap (as if he was going to give her a spanking).

She has information, I believe, about where Steed's partner is being held or where the blond's bosses are (I can't recall exactly). Steed says something about persuading her to give the information and then he goes to work vigorously tickling her ribs and sides.

The girl goes wild; she is laughing very hard--nice, loud, strong laughter and is also kicking her feet while it is happening. She is actually wriggling around on top of Steed's legs. You also get to see the expression on her face pretty clearly: she has her eyes closed and is laughing up a storm.

This goes on for about 8-10 seconds. A good length when you consider that mainstreams often pull away or fade out right when the tickling begins.

The episode might be called "How to Succeed at Murder", I'm not sure about that. Those long mainstream lists (that some of you out there probably compiled) usually list it with the episode title. I was able to rent it a couple of years ago. A must see!

Last edited:
I've seen that Avengers clip somewhere (i think it was at Tom's Adult Tickling Site, but that site hasn't been working 4 a while :( ), but the clip ended right after Steed says, "And now, young lady, you're going to talk." Can anyone post a full-length clip of that scene?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back