• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a chubby girl.

hmmm i haven't seen your picture, but define chubby..
When a girl has a bit of fat or a little tummy I dont care. But really fat girls hmm I dont want to tickle them when they are compulsive eaters and can't control themself. (and put themself in a victim role)
When you're fat you can do something about it. (Work out and go on a GOOD diet, so not starving yourself) And more important it's healthy to do something about your weight when you're not happy with your weight.
So I guess my answer is I don't like to tickle fat girls on the outside, but when they are trying to lose weight and do something about it I dont care about the chubbiness. So it's more 50/50 outside/inside.

I also was a little overweight, I went on a healthy diet and worked out alot. Now I don't have a sixpack (I love food too much haha). But I'd lost 19 pounds in three months. So if you're not happy with your weight you defenitly can do something about it. So you will never have to open a topic like this again :D
Good luck

It's all about ticklishness, lady! I don't see how you are having any problems, unless you are meeting with guys who are not necessarily into tickling. As many on here have stated in this thread, people here would probably fist fight over the chance to tickle you, lol.

hmmm i haven't seen your picture, but define chubby..
When a girl has a bit of fat or a little tummy I dont care. But really fat girls hmm I dont want to tickle them when they are compulsive eaters and can't control themself. (and put themself in a victim role)
When you're fat you can do something about it. (Work out and go on a GOOD diet, so not starving yourself) And more important it's healthy to do something about your weight when you're not happy with your weight.
So I guess my answer is I don't like to tickle fat girls on the outside, but when they are trying to lose weight and do something about it I dont care about the chubbiness. So it's more 50/50 outside/inside.

I also was a little overweight, I went on a healthy diet and worked out alot. Now I don't have a sixpack (I love food too much haha). But I'd lost 19 pounds in three months. So if you're not happy with your weight you defenitly can do something about it. So you will never have to open a topic like this again :D
Good luck

Totally agree. A bit chubbiness is completely okay, but if my hands get stuck between fat rolls, then eeeeeew. From a certain point on being overweight really is a problem and I wouldn't even touch such a person, for example her:
a8GKrl.jpg

ticklish women are by far my favorite to tickle and when they tickle me OMG the tickling can't be matched by any others please step up btg girls your the best of the best I want to meet carmel cutie!!!

When you say tickling chubby girls, are you only asking about tickling or also being attracted?? From a pure tickling perspective, I'll tickle the hell out of a chubby girl. I've tickled far "chubbier" ladies than yourself, and will continue to because those in particular that I have tickled, have been great lee's but even greater people. From an attraction stand point, I'd be lying if I didn't say that my ideal lady wouldn't have a lot of excess lbs, but in terms of pure beauty, everyone wears their weight differently. On the flip side, I definitely don't want a skinny chick either......or for that matter, a girl who's in shape and very toned but loses that softness and curviness that I love so much in favor of extra lean and hard muscle. Just to be clear, I'd tickle the heck outta you and there's a lee or 2 on here who would attest to that. I'd also say, perhaps you should look for pure lers and non-switches (unless you prefer a switch) but from your profile and your OP, I'm thinking you're a lee to the core.

I see tickling a woman as a conquest. For me tickling a chubby woman has less value as a conquest than tickling a 9/10 or 10/10 in looks.

Hahaha WOW! Those are a lot of responses you guys
thank you for taking the time to share your opinion and as I said before any comments are welcome

I have totally forgotten about this thread hahaha, and now that I have the time to hang out in here I'm updating myself.

Anyway, the tickling community here in Mexico isn't too big you know, I've met like with four guys and they are like the only guys in town into tickling (excepting for the underage kids). I must say I've been the first girl they met into tickling except from the ''producer'' of Mexican Tickle clips. Saying that, I've never met with an experienced 'ler and maybe that is the reason I felt that way.. I don't know, rejected. This is frustrating when you really want to explore the fetish to the next level.

I feel a lot better now, thank you everyone for enlightening me and happy holidays

Fani

No problem with it at all, i think the attitude of the "lee" is most important and the fact that she's actually ticklish of course. Lol, As for you having problems finding a "ler" i looked at your pics and don't understand why.

Yep eye of the beholder as long as the ticklee is enjoying herself that is all that matters, me personaly it doesnt matter

I love tickling either way size does not matter if you are bigger that is more to tickle ;) I personally like tickling bigger girls

i love it, not to sound weird, but if it makes you happy, I'm game to tickle you

I looked at your pics, to be honest you're actually my ideal body type for a lee or a ler, I think you're incredible. I am a female so you might not be thrilled to hear that lol but if you are looking for an honest opinion from someone in the community, well, I think you'd make a great lee.

I like girls who are just a little thick - skinny types don't turn me on as much.

The term "skinny" is so skewed these days. If a girl's ribs aren't showing through her skin then she's "fat", it's crazy. Personally I think you are pretty thin after seeing your pics. If I may say so you're really pretty. As far as tickling a chubby girl there's nothing wrong with it and most times they prove to be more ticklish than the "skinny" girls and give better reactions. I'm sorry you're not having much luck but hang in there, you'll find someone.

I have an affinity for tickling the larger girls. The bonier girls tend to be more prone to feeling hurt by a tickle attempt.:shrug:

I'm straight up a chubby chaser. I love chubby women. Send me a message if you want to chat :)

I've come to realize that the two things I find most erotic in life are tickling and bigger, curvier women. If both of those come together, it's a party for me. :)

As with most normal, well adjusted people, though, personality is a huge factor in attraction but it cannot completely overrule physical attraction. If there isn't chemistry, and I mean the physical kind, no amount of personality is going to make things happen.

I find a very wide range of women attractive. I can and do find thinner women attractive, but the jaw-dropping, heart-pounding, cannot-control-myself attraction that I feel most often comes with bigger women.

Regarding tickling bigger women, I think one of the great pleasures is you can really sink your fingers into soft flesh and, it. . . jiggles. . ;)

I'm not petite, but I'm not OMG huge either, and I think I'm lots of fun. Chubby? Well, yeah for now, but I know a great workout for that! I think you'd like it!

I find athletic to waif-like builds more fun and easier to bend into different bondage positions.

You are NOT chubby, no
way and if those guys have a tickle
fetish there's no way they wouldn't want to tickle you!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back