• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a chubby girl.

realista_magica

TMF Expert
Well first of all thank you guys for taking your time to read this.
Alright I got this question and everybody is welcome to comment on this. In a positive or a negative way.

What do you guys think about tickling chubby or overweight girls? or
Do any of you have a problem tickling chubby or overweight girls?

Personally, I've been having problems when it comes to meet up with guys, the usually disappear when they
see a picture or we meet and I end up being the 'ler by preference. Even though I rather be the lee, they are not willing to ler with me, or they don't seem interested in tickling me.

I would like to read some comments and opinions about this, and know the POV of the forum.

xoxo :D

Firstly I think your personality is the most important thing - are you friendly, confident, open etc.

I have no problem at all with being with a chubby or overweight woman. In fact, I find myself largely drawn to slightly overweight women - as they are curvier and sexier. By extension, I have no problem tickling a larger lady. In thinking about this, I would probably enjoy tickling the very large lady if she had the right mix of other qualities too. As I say, personality is such a big factor in determining how I view women.

JESUS CHRIST YOU HAVE A LOT OF VISITOR MESSAGES WOMAN!

:)

And you have an album. You're a gorgeous lady - I can't see anyone having a problem with your appearance whatsoever.

JESUS CHRIST YOU HAVE A LOT OF VISITOR MESSAGES WOMAN!

:)

And you have an album. You're a gorgeous lady - I can't see anyone having a problem with your appearance whatsoever.

hahaha i'm not talking about myself only, i want a more general point of view also, because I know everyone has their preferences. I would love
to hear what people who are not into big girls think too.

and about the attitude, that's what it really counts for me when i'm about to meet somebody. When we chat they're one way and I totally understand that the first time we meet will be like a little awkward too. But I mean, if everything is about the attitude, why does it still being so awkward next times?

Always fun to tickle a chubby girl. I generally find them pretty cute as a rule plus really fun to give a raspberry too. :p

Hey, you're cute! I only wish you had more pics with a big smile on your face! As far as other larger women, I think it's something that would be more of a person to person thing. I wouldn't hesitate to jump at the chance to tickle you! Oh, by the way, you have gorgeous hair!!!

Don't know what those guys problem is your beautiful and I would love to have an opportunity to tickle you. As for the overweight tickling thing, I don't care at all, as long as we're both enjoying is more important.

I've heard the theory put forth before that skinnier people are more ticklish. But I myself am skeptical as to if that is true... I haven't tickled the full spectrum of body weights so I am no authority on the subject, myself.

But, and correct me if I'm wrong, there's more than it to how much you weight probably. Thats just the way you are describing it. Because you have a ton of friends on here and you look pretty cute.

Maybe the people you talk to like to talk to a lot of people but are scared of actually meeting? You shouldn't think more of it when people are flippant for whatever reason! A lot of people are like that.

I've got to agree with everyone who already posted. I've always felt that it doesn't matter if someone's skinny or chubby or taller or shorter, etc. Ticklish is ticklish and, in my experience, girls with perhaps a bit of meat on them have always been some of the best 'lees :)

P.S. Looking at your album, I'd Definitely be happy to be a 'ler to you :D

You consider yourself chubby? I guess my definition of chubby is a lot different from others. You look great.

As for the questions, to me it doesn't matter. It all depends on the personality really. If I am getting along great with another person, I will be inclined to tickle them because, dammit, it's fun. Also, if the person has good hygiene, etc, then size doesn't matter to me.

Oh I think you are cute with a beautiful smile. I would tickle you for as long as you like.
I would totally dig in those sides. You are to hard on your self I think send me a PM if you need someone to talk to.

I guess I'm the outlier. Personality is huge...and I love hanging out with people with great personalities. Actually it's my preference. But when it comes to getting down physically, I prefer people that I'm physically attracted to. Overweight can mean alot of things...and people wear their weight differently. I'm far too wise to say "I wouldn't be physically attracted to an overweight woman"....but I can say that as a woman puts on more excess weight my attraction level drops accordingly.

For some reason chubby girls get compared to "skinny" girls...but that doesn't mirror reality. Skinny girls aren'tattracting all of the guys. It's the woman with the average build, that looks like she works out and watches what she eats that's attracts most guys.

Anyway....hope that helped.

GQ

But when it comes to getting down physically, I prefer people that I'm physically attracted to. Overweight can mean alot of things...and people wear their weight differently. I'm far too wise to say "I wouldn't be physically attracted to an overweight woman"....but I can say that as a woman puts on more excess weight my attraction level drops accordingly.

GQ

that's the kind of answer i was looking for! thank you very much for your opinion, I guess what you just described happens to me most of the time. And its nice to know that you express your point of view in a very respectful way :)

I've heard the theory put forth before that skinnier people are more ticklish. But I myself am skeptical as to if that is true... I haven't tickled the full spectrum of body weights so I am no authority on the subject, myself.

But, and correct me if I'm wrong, there's more than it to how much you weight probably. Thats just the way you are describing it. Because you have a ton of friends on here and you look pretty cute.

Maybe the people you talk to like to talk to a lot of people but are scared of actually meeting? You shouldn't think more of it when people are flippant for whatever reason! A lot of people are like that.

No, I've actually met with some guys from my town and of course the first time is always awkward. But I've seen all of them more than once and stills being really, really awkward and I do not consider myself a bad person so sometimes I feel its actually me.

Anyway... Some of you guys have actually confirmed that theory that skinny people is more ticklish? Because I've tried it with multiple types of bodies and let me tell you, sometimes is not the spot, is the way you're tickling!

I've tickled a lot of skinny people who is not ticklish, and chubby people that are not that ticklish either. I guess some people actually handle it
more than others...

What do you think?

We all feel like that sometimes. Some people aren't on the same wavelength. Focus on the people things work with and not the ones that things don't click with!
I doubt its your weight, I really do!

I've tickled both vanillas and tickle lovers that I guess you could call chubby. And I loved it, they were great fun to tickle - its almost like they're MORE ticklish than average. So I don't think it's a problem.

I enjoy tickling the ticklish and I have no problem tickling "chubby" girls..
Personality, open mindedness and ticklishness go a long way. If you click
with someone then the tickling fun and laughter will follow. I don't believe
"skinny" girls are more ticklish than "chubby" girls..It's the comfort level you
have with the person and your tickle technique..I've tickled many "chubby"
girls and have gotten great reactions and mutual fun out of the experience.
It shouldn't be a problem :)..at least not for me, but I don't speak for all ticklers

Last edited:
Having met up and tickled many women of different shapes and sizes from here, I can say that Ive always had fun.

Whatever size or shape people are, they are still people. I dont see what the problem is.

Ive found that everyone reacts differently to being tickled in different places, its what makes us unique. Like its been said it can also depend on the ticklers technique too.

I hope you find someone who appreciates you for the person you are and gives you plenty of tickles :)

It sounds like to me the men you've been trying to play with are jerks that want to have that dream woman that looks like a play boy bunny. Some of these men are the same ones that come on here to bitch and moan about how they haven't played in a long time or can't find anyone to play with. You shouldn't be the one feeling bad. You have given them the opportunity and if they are too stupid to take it that is their stupidy. Let them sit around and wonder why they don't have many lees.(Man I keep getting more blunt the older I get) I also have learned to never just settle. You want to be the lee right? If they are automatically putting you off as ler and they won't ler you ,then tell them thanks for your time, but you're not what I want. I do this all the time.

Last edited:
It sounds like to me the men you've been trying to play with are jerks that want to have that dream woman that looks like a play boy bunny. Some of these men are the same ones that come on here to bitch and moan about how they haven't played in a long time or can't find anyone to play with. You shouldn't be the one feeling bad. You have given them the opportunity and if they are too stupid to take it that is their stupidy. Let them sit around and wonder why they don't have many lees.(Man I keep getting more blunt the older I get) I also have learned to never just settle. You want to be the lee right? If they are automatically putting you off as ler and they won't ler you ,then tell them thanks for your time, but you're not what I want. I do this all the time.

:bubbleheart: Now that brightened up the whole situation, porcelaindoll2!

what a shame youre not in the uk.
im sure myself or "the team" who have similar outlooks and experiences could show you a respectfully fantastic time.
I'm sure the pleasure would be eithrt one of ours.

I think a lot of us are guilty of idealizing certain types of people as more or less ticklish, I think the reality of it is that everyone is different. Chubby girls can be ticklish or not just as well as skinny girls. I have always thought that Mexican girls are more ticklish that the average girl, but I'll bet there plenty of people out there that could prove me wrong. Nothing is set in concrete. I say just go for it and hope for the best. :bounce:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back