• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a chubby girl.

A universe where even the slimmest models on magazine covers are Photoshopped to inhuman proportions, where an ANTM contestant (who won, I think) looks like a concentration camp survivor, and someone built like Marilyn Monroe is considered "Plus Size"... that's where perfectly healthy, attractive women get called "chubby".

Except that models are not the norm, and the vast majority of men out there don't want one.

No matter how many times men say "we like you the way you are", women point to stylized representations of other women on magazine covers and scream, "No, you don't! You want this!" - despite the fact that it's women who buy the vast majority of said magazines.

It's frustrating. It really is. It's like, if there's one man out there who doesn't like your figure, that somehow invalidates the five dozen others who do. Total acceptance or none at all. And, I don't get it.

Except that models are not the norm, and the vast majority of men out there don't want one.

No matter how many times men say "we like you the way you are", women point to stylized representations of other women on magazine covers and scream, "No, you don't! You want this!" - despite the fact that it's women who buy the vast majority of said magazines.

It's frustrating. It really is. It's like, if there's one man out there who doesn't like your figure, that somehow invalidates the five dozen others who do. Total acceptance or none at all. And, I don't get it.

Uhm...who are you complaining about, exactly?

Big girls rock! More to love, more to tickle, and almost always fun and unpretentious. I always enjoyed being in the company of a bigger gal.

Me likes the way you think!:smilestar

And Ms. Diamond, I looked at your profile. You are a far cry from chubby and don't let anyone tell you you're not a beautiful young women that most of the men in this forum would love to spend some tickle time with.

As a bigger woman, I am thoroughly appreciative of this thread. Its somewhat off putting to see girls who are skinny and do not like being tickled being chosen over someone who (even if not 'out' as a lee) enjoys it. I'm glad not everyone thinks that way though.

Personality is basically the only thing I value in a person. Being a certain weight has nothing to do with who you are and how you treat others and that's what really matters.

I totally agree with LadyLer. True beauty resides inside

Yep. Agree with both LadyLer and Sdublu. Beauty has nothing to do with weight and it has everything to do with personality - if you are ready for it then we could care less ;)

thank you for your opinions and responses, remember all kind of comments are acceptable!
and i repeat once more, i'm asking for opinions about the situation itself, not me! thank you for all your compliments though.

i don't see a problem with you at all? I think people just need to really get out of their heads...especially the fantasies caused by the internet and media. people idealize the situation and don't understand that human connection and trust play a big part in this thing. Unfortunately, what has been deemed 'beautiful or attractive' is going to be the most sought out... so when some girl that looks like a stick posts on here there are a dozen horn dogs jumping right on it. While they may attempt to be respectful, you're going to have a good share of creeps just trying to get with a "hottie"

Trust me, you're better off and I'll say it...lucky.. to avoid these types. I've met plenty of people in my life having opened with my fetishes that share the same tastes...and sometimes that might be the only thing in common. I actually lost a "good" friend within the past year over this. He just couldn't be respectful or trustworthy and since we shared other friends I just found it better to not associate with him.

It'll be worth it when you get the chance to meet up with someone who can appreciate you and you can both have fun. I'd be down in an instant!

You would not have any trouble being a ticklee in my company.

Ahh to be my high school weight again.....Never gonna happen. As a LER ( and Fani you have known me since you first arrived here ) I consider myself a lover or all body type ( though there are certian extremes that I will not do but that more to do with personality ) my soon to be ex was vanilla and hates it. WE are not mall mammals. We are what I call NORNAL sized humans. I personally go for personailty first because that basically all you can begin to tell with a person before you meet them in person, then you swap some pics or cam ( hopefully they are real pics ) and then you might arrange a meet. First person I met when I arrived her was not of the Scarwny model variety and we had the best time. She was as great in person as she was when we talked on the phone when I lived in NY. Second person I met out here was great on the phone, fun when we webcamed but when I met her at a starbucks for coffee for everyones saftey she turned into well..a nut job so I had no interest in tickling her...and she also was not a MODEL type. Now I am not a model type either ( but those 30 lbs I just lost help alot ) so basically, If the profile interests me I will drop an IM and introduce myself with no tickling in my hello. That can come later if you hit it off. Some people will not answer you back ( guys.... instead of whining about that.. move on... cant make everyone like you ) some Will. I was lucky enough to contact Fani when she arrived. She is as much fun online and I can tell all you doubters.. those pics are of her. She is friendly, spicey and very open. as for newgurl.. again another lovely person. I have had the opportunity to speak to Fani and it would be my honor to meet with her if she ever gets up here...lol And btw I do not consider either of these ladies chubby, but everyone sees themselves differently. I see them as people I would love to meet one day and am looking forward to meet others no matter "SIZE". Just give me an outgoing personality who is not an AX muderer in person.

Adam

I just wanted to say
1) I have a fondness for larger women,
2) I saw you pics you look good to me.

;)

Tickling a chubby girl

Hi Arian my opinion on this is simple i have tickled different body shapes and sizes and yes tickling a slim girl is fun but the best one was my friend who was a chubby girl she was very ticklish esspecialy her bellybutton she went nuts when i tickled her there lol so i would rather tickle a chubby girl they seem to laugh more just my opinion.

I'm not judgmental. I usually end up with thin women, but if I happened to like a chubby chick she'd do just fine for tickling. :)

I had a convo with my girl friend last night about Angelina Jolie playing the role of Cleopatra(weird I know). Anyway I said I think Paula Patton would be a better fit...besides i'd be more attracted to her than Angelina Jolie who I think is more beautiful. She was dumbfounded at the fact that I found a less beautiful(Paula Patton is gorgeous btw) more attractive than Angelina Jolie. I went on to explain that Angelina Jolie is too skinny and that Victoria's secret models don't look like playboy/maxim models for a reason....what women find beautiful is not necessarily what most guys find physically attractive. I explained to her the very true quote from Pulp Fiction "It's unfortunate what we find pleasing to the touch and pleasing to the eye is seldom the same." I've dated a few of the 5'10" skinny model types and they were gorgeous...but they simply didn't do it for me in the bedroom. I found that I needed more curves. But chubby doesn't work for me either. Clinically obese. Normal...weight is key. Workout 3 times a week? Watch what you eat? Easy on the snacks? Lead an active lifestyle. Simple things.

I'm loving the new ad campaign...."Strong is the new skinny". Alot of women have abandoned their half meals for half marathons.

GQ

I'm pretty narrow in who I'd want to tickle. Tickling is totally sextimes for me, so I wouldn't want to tickle anyone I wouldn't want to have sex with. By and large, I'm not attracted to bigger girls, so by and large I probably wouldn't want to tickle chubby girls. It's just a simple matter of physical attraction in my case. I don't really have any interesting thoughts on the issue.

I'd tickle the crap out of you if you if I were lucky enough to meet you. ;)

You have a nice smile and body, so if you have a great personality then I don't see why they'd not want to tickle you or anything. Strange!

Good luck.

I have viewed your photo album.

You don't appear to have a serious weight problem as far as I am concerned. I prefer a woman with a little meat on her bones over a skinny one.:cool:

I have a slightly chubby friend for who i would LOVE to tickle the daylights out of but i'm afraid to ask her if i may playfully tickle her feet that I will lose her friendship

I don't mind chubbiness, but to be perfectly honest a double chin is a turn-off to me. I distinguish between chubby (I prefer voluptuous) and fat.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back