Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Chubby Ticklish Hogtied Girl, Double Feature!
Super snob Nikki punishes her housekeeper WMV HD
Ava Gets Stripped & Tickled Out Of Her Mind In The Stocks (HD version)
Clips4Sale Banner
Tickling Sasha Foxxx - small
Tickle the Mime: Part 2 (Small)
Hot Feet Off The Street 9: Molly Winters - WMV

What's New?

10/24/2014

Advertise on the world's largest tickling portal!

New from MTJ

MAGGS #5

Click here
10/19/14

Ticklingparadise

SEPTEMBER 2014 FEATURE OF THE MONTH "TICKLISH FEAR"

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    I don't mind chubbiness, but to be perfectly honest a double chin is a turn-off to me. I distinguish between chubby (I prefer voluptuous) and fat.

hmmm i haven't seen your picture, but define chubby..
    When a girl has a bit of fat or a little tummy I dont care. But really fat girls hmm I dont want to tickle them when they are compulsive eaters and can't control themself. (and put themself in a victim role)
    When you're fat you can do something about it. (Work out and go on a GOOD diet, so not starving yourself) And more important it's healthy to do something about your weight when you're not happy with your weight.
    So I guess my answer is I don't like to tickle fat girls on the outside, but when they are trying to lose weight and do something about it I dont care about the chubbiness. So it's more 50/50 outside/inside.

I also was a little overweight, I went on a healthy diet and worked out alot. Now I don't have a sixpack (I love food too much haha). But I'd lost 19 pounds in three months. So if you're not happy with your weight you defenitly can do something about it. So you will never have to open a topic like this again
    Good luck
    i am the ticklemaster

It's all about ticklishness, lady! I don't see how you are having any problems, unless you are meeting with guys who are not necessarily into tickling. As many on here have stated in this thread, people here would probably fist fight over the chance to tickle you, lol.

Blog Entries
    Hey, big girls need tickles too.

"If all else fails, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."

Quote Originally Posted by peter View Post
    hmmm i haven't seen your picture, but define chubby..
    When a girl has a bit of fat or a little tummy I dont care. But really fat girls hmm I dont want to tickle them when they are compulsive eaters and can't control themself. (and put themself in a victim role)
    When you're fat you can do something about it. (Work out and go on a GOOD diet, so not starving yourself) And more important it's healthy to do something about your weight when you're not happy with your weight.
    So I guess my answer is I don't like to tickle fat girls on the outside, but when they are trying to lose weight and do something about it I dont care about the chubbiness. So it's more 50/50 outside/inside.

I also was a little overweight, I went on a healthy diet and worked out alot. Now I don't have a sixpack (I love food too much haha). But I'd lost 19 pounds in three months. So if you're not happy with your weight you defenitly can do something about it. So you will never have to open a topic like this again
    Good luck
    Totally agree. A bit chubbiness is completely okay, but if my hands get stuck between fat rolls, then eeeeeew. From a certain point on being overweight really is a problem and I wouldn't even touch such a person, for example her:

ticklish women are by far my favorite to tickle and when they tickle me OMG the tickling can't be matched by any others please step up btg girls your the best of the best I want to meet carmel cutie!!!

When you say tickling chubby girls, are you only asking about tickling or also being attracted?? From a pure tickling perspective, I'll tickle the hell out of a chubby girl. I've tickled far "chubbier" ladies than yourself, and will continue to because those in particular that I have tickled, have been great lee's but even greater people. From an attraction stand point, I'd be lying if I didn't say that my ideal lady wouldn't have a lot of excess lbs, but in terms of pure beauty, everyone wears their weight differently. On the flip side, I definitely don't want a skinny chick either......or for that matter, a girl who's in shape and very toned but loses that softness and curviness that I love so much in favor of extra lean and hard muscle. Just to be clear, I'd tickle the heck outta you and there's a lee or 2 on here who would attest to that. I'd also say, perhaps you should look for pure lers and non-switches (unless you prefer a switch) but from your profile and your OP, I'm thinking you're a lee to the core.
    Not everything's black and white, but my sig pic is...and yes those feet are ticklish too!!

I see tickling a woman as a conquest. For me tickling a chubby woman has less value as a conquest than tickling a 9/10 or 10/10 in looks.
    "This world is bullshit!" - Maya Angelou

Hahaha WOW! Those are a lot of responses you guys
    thank you for taking the time to share your opinion and as I said before any comments are welcome

I have totally forgotten about this thread hahaha, and now that I have the time to hang out in here I'm updating myself.

Anyway, the tickling community here in Mexico isn't too big you know, I've met like with four guys and they are like the only guys in town into tickling (excepting for the underage kids). I must say I've been the first girl they met into tickling except from the ''producer'' of Mexican Tickle clips. Saying that, I've never met with an experienced 'ler and maybe that is the reason I felt that way.. I don't know, rejected. This is frustrating when you really want to explore the fetish to the next level.

I feel a lot better now, thank you everyone for enlightening me and happy holidays

Fani

No problem with it at all, i think the attitude of the "lee" is most important and the fact that she's actually ticklish of course. Lol, As for you having problems finding a "ler" i looked at your pics and don't understand why.

Blog Entries
    Yep eye of the beholder as long as the ticklee is enjoying herself that is all that matters, me personaly it doesnt matter

I love tickling either way size does not matter if you are bigger that is more to tickle I personally like tickling bigger girls

i love it, not to sound weird, but if it makes you happy, I'm game to tickle you

I looked at your pics, to be honest you're actually my ideal body type for a lee or a ler, I think you're incredible. I am a female so you might not be thrilled to hear that lol but if you are looking for an honest opinion from someone in the community, well, I think you'd make a great lee.

Blog Entries
    I like girls who are just a little thick - skinny types don't turn me on as much.
    .:Brandi Elizabeth:.

Add me on Fetlife
    "Like" me on Facebook for feet and tickling pictures and videos !

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast