• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a chubby girl.

Yes I have a very big problem tickling chubby girls and wouldn't want to because it's not really attractive.
Must sexier to tickle a slender or fit young lady than someone who has rolls haha.

Yes I have a very big problem tickling chubby girls and wouldn't want to because it's not really attractive.
Must sexier to tickle a slender or fit young lady than someone who has rolls haha.

you are an incredible moron....I'm sure you just have women lining up to date you *rolls eyes*

you are an incredible moron....I'm sure you just have women lining up to date you *rolls eyes*

Please lets get real here. The only idiot here is you. If most people were in a room and had an option to tickle someone slender would win its just human nature. If you dont like my opinion you can go screw. Theres good reasons you dont find chubbies in fashion or glamour magazines also.

Please lets get real here. The only idiot here is you. If most people were in a room and had an option to tickle someone slender would win its just human nature. If you dont like my opinion you can go screw. Theres good reasons you dont find chubbies in fashion or glamour magazines also.

You're definitely entitled to your opinion, but glamour magazines are usually run by women and fashion models are a size 2-4 for a reason - because they are supposed to be walking hangers. It's been proven that biologically men look for women with a good hip-to-waist ratio, aka CURVES, which you can have at any size. Again, you like what you like, and that's fine and all, but don't speak for the rest of people attracted to women. I don't think they'd like it.

You're definitely entitled to your opinion, but glamour magazines are usually run by women and fashion models are a size 2-4 for a reason - because they are supposed to be walking hangers. It's been proven that biologically men look for women with a good hip-to-waist ratio, aka CURVES, which you can have at any size. Again, you like what you like, and that's fine and all, but don't speak for the rest of people attracted to women. I don't think they'd like it.

Agreeing with all of this. I'm attracted to women myself and I don't even care for teeny chicks. Healthiness is attractive to me - not anorexic or morbidly obese.

Curves win every time! But either way, a lot of what attracts me to a 'lee has to do with personality so body-shape don't really enter into it all that much

I'm not the skinniest girl out there but the guys who have tickled me never seemed to have a problem with it. It made me feel good knowing that my appearance didn't effect them in any way. Good way to boost your confidence level.

Katie: I just got back from a week in your state, and now I wish I had taken a detour to tickle you before leaving.

Eh, body type is a minor thing to me. Sure, looks might pull some people in, but is that really what you want them to stay for? Tickling is, at least to me, something intimate, and sharing that with someone I lack a connection to has repeatedly proven to suck in the past.

I was actually hitting it off with a lady of, shall we say, considerable size, until just a month or so ago, so I'm not just blowing hot air either. What finally put me off wasn't her looks, but how her attitude/personality seemed to changed for the worse after a while.

Hm... I personally don't like obese, and I don't like twigs. A fine balance is nice. Even so, if the person isn't so great in other ways, such a personality, grooming, face, laughter, etc, then it doesn't really matter what their body looks like. There are just more things to consider than their weight when it comes to whether I'd want to tickle them or not.

But yes, I do agree that if we're generalizing, that the majority of people are going to think and act as you say.

I have tickled and been tickled by "chubby girls" I personally have always been a fan of girls with curves

Personally I think fashion models are kind of ugly. Too skinny for me and I'll never understand how people can think they're like the most beautiful girls around. I don't have a problem with tickling bigger women. I'll tickle women of all sizes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back