• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Truth or Dare(true story)

tummytickler100

TMF Poster
Last summer I got dared by my two sisters(I live two blocks away from them) To let myself get tied to a fireman pole in a local park for two hours. Of course I agreed, after they agreed to pay me $50 and with their promise to be somewhere close by watching at all times. So I was stripped to a bikini top and jeans and tied standing with my wrists strapped above my head and blindfolded(yes, blindfolded) as my two hour wait began. The first person that came along was a mom and probably a 10 year-old little girl. My sisters taped this whole thing luckily so I can remember it. Anyways, the mom saw me and came over to me with her kid. She asked if I was alright and started to untie me so I quickly said no and told her about the dare. "Well then," she said. And I knew before she touched me that the first batch of tickling was coming. She started dragging her nails up and down my bare sides as I squirmed and giggled. "Geez, this is going to be a long two hours for you," she said as she continued to tickle my sides. Then the little girl walked over and started tickling too. Both mom and child took one of my sides and kept up the tickling. I was going through some trouble but on the tape it looked kinda funny the way the mom was grinning at me. After about five minutes of only side tickling she wished me luck and took off with her kid. I was about ten minutes until the next batch of tourist came along. It was a group of three, a girl and two boys, probably in their early teens. The boy saw me first and motioned his buddies over. He asked if I was okay and once again I was forced ot give the reason for my bondage. "So I can tickle you?" he said kind of stupidly. "Yeah," I said reluctantly awaiting their nails to overcome my bare midriff. After a short wait the first pair of nail skittered down my sides, then the second quickly joined on the other side. I started squealing and squirming from the side tickling but the girl got me going as she started marching her manicured nails over my bare tummy. I tried to bend over to shield my belly but the ropes held my tummy stretched out taunt and ticklish. One of the boys was behind me scrabbling his fingers all over my sides and the other one was in front next to the girl now working my ribs. But the worst part was definitly the girls long fingernails running over my tummy, my absolute worst spot. They kept up for approximityly seven minutes and would have gone longer if my sister hadn't stopped them to give me a drink and move me to a new position. But the real suprise was that only around 30 minutes had passed up.
If you want me to I can post the rest because there's much much more.

Geez tummy, take this show on the road and come out to the midwest. I can't wait for my turn!

Yes, yes, yes! Please post more details of this event. :blaugh:

tummytickler100 - HOW can you tease us like this? YES!
OF COURSE continue!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!

Impatient Englishman Here....

Talk about building up suspense....! There's another hour and a half of stories to go!!! Ah, well, at least it was warm weater, right?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks for the praise guys, I'll post part three soon. SerenaW-I'm fine with posting the video but it's convincing my sisters will be the hard part because there in some of it.:(

I really like this story but are I was wondering will you finish this story. Also is there anyway you could at least post a screen shot of you tied to the pole?

Ill convince your sisters lol, i hope your able to get the video that would be oh so very nice. Happy Tickles

just wondering, how could u see these people if you were blindfolded? cool story though like to see some pics

Truth or Dare

What about your feet?! Were there any attacks there???!!!:p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back