Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

TENDER MOMENTS 3
Tata bound & tickled by intruder plus gift video (full version)  - avi
House of 1000 Tickles II - Upper Body Tickling - MP4
Clips4Sale Banner
Orgasmic experience with ticklish Vanessa (1280x720 HD)
Vicky Tickles You
tic - 2 CLIPS - GIRLS TICKLE - MIX - 09 - HD 1920x1080

What's New?

10/23/2014

MTJ has a new e-Comic out! Details below.

New from MTJ

MAGGS #5

Click here
10/19/14

Ticklingparadise

SEPTEMBER 2014 FEATURE OF THE MONTH "TICKLISH FEAR"

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Stories with vagina/clit tickling

I'd like to request links to tickling stories with good vagina/clit tickling. I've read one good one (MasterTank's Shield Maiden story), and I'd like to see others.

Formerly of London, UK, now in America, married to Kittentoes

An entire three volume book for you on that very subject

Quote Originally Posted by the7joker7 View Post
    I'd like to request links to tickling stories with good vagina/clit tickling. I've read one good one (MasterTank's Shield Maiden story), and I'd like to see others.
    "A Man With a Maid" is an Edwardian novel published in 1908 plus two sequels featuring plenty of your favourite activity, plus spanking and other interesting pastimes. It's about "Jack", the narrator of the series, who has been jilted by his fiancée "Alice" and is furious with her as a result. Hiding his feelings he invites her 'round to his new apartment, which co-incidentally used to be a private madhouse for wealthy patients, and thus is soundproof and has some interesting restraint points built into the walls, along with some special furniture he's had specially built..

Nine bucks including postage on Amazon for an omnibus edition containing all three novels and it's a classy hardback volume, well written in early 1900s style, so you can 'casually' leave on the coffee table to pique the interest of a prospective 'lee.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...condition=used
    Last edited by Libertine; 03-26-2012 at 10:53 AM.

It is not only our fate but our business to lose innocence, and once we have lost that, it is futile to attempt a picnic in Eden.

Older men are fond of dispensing good advice as a consolation for no longer being able to set a bad example.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful. - Seneca (ca. 4 BC –AD 65)

Seduction is simply salesmanship with a more interesting outcome.

Blog Entries
    sounds like an entertaining read Libertine. Just glanced at one of your stories Insdious.

As a contented owner of a ticklish clit I've found it difficult to put into words what it feels like to be tickled there, the feelings
    are so intense. It's best if it's nearly the last place to be touched, and a joy when my ler gets there. I've been brought laughing to orgasm in the past I'm not sure about ticklish vaginas though. There is the g spot and something light and soft among the tissues nearby do tickle. Are there many women here writing erotica? I'd find it an enjoyable exercise to look into my memories and see what I can tease out from all the tickles and write something fictional (well, my fiction's 'ler planning' really).

As a 'lee the first sign I have of any pussy related reaction to tickling is that I get wet (in the aroused way, not the other -I've had to double check it's been such a surprise). Then it's the delightful vulnerability of having tickles in a part of my body where I know it feels good to be touched but also feels very vulnerable,especially if my legs are tied apart. I'm not aware of having a swollen pussy unless my ler points it out (that can be good to hear). Anyway, if I say any more I'll not have anything to write about.
    'wildwitch' on Fetlife where I run the 'UK women into tickling' group and help moderate 'UK Tickling'. I'm 'Dazed' on United Kingdom Tickling Forum.

No 'novice' whatever TMF rankings say. Femme lesbian, mostly a 'lee but will 'ler if switchy play occurs -I like my 'lers to be relentless and my 'lees to seek revenge

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    My problem is big fingers so at times my stories have some typos.
    lol most of the views of my recent real life tickling story were me checking typos
    'wildwitch' on Fetlife where I run the 'UK women into tickling' group and help moderate 'UK Tickling'. I'm 'Dazed' on United Kingdom Tickling Forum.

No 'novice' whatever TMF rankings say. Femme lesbian, mostly a 'lee but will 'ler if switchy play occurs -I like my 'lers to be relentless and my 'lees to seek revenge

Hey! That's my topic ;-). Unfortunately, there isn't a lot of stories out there that really (i mean REALLY!) focus on genital tickling - why so ever. I have posted two or thre stories quite a while ago that i found on the net. And i collected a few other things (not many though). Some have been deleted from the TMF, so PM me if your interested...
    I also thought of rising a special forum for genital tickling stories/fantasies in different languages... but, hmmm, guess i'm just too lazy :-).
    Take care,
    ff
    "A painter paints the appearance of things, not their objective correctness, in fact he creates new appearances of things." (Ernst Ludwig Kirchner)

http://kitzelfant.wordpress.com