• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stories with vagina/clit tickling

the7joker7

TMF Novice
I'd like to request links to tickling stories with good vagina/clit tickling. I've read one good one (MasterTank's Shield Maiden story), and I'd like to see others.

An entire three volume book for you on that very subject

I'd like to request links to tickling stories with good vagina/clit tickling. I've read one good one (MasterTank's Shield Maiden story), and I'd like to see others.

"A Man With a Maid" is an Edwardian novel published in 1908 plus two sequels featuring plenty of your favourite activity, plus spanking and other interesting pastimes. It's about "Jack", the narrator of the series, who has been jilted by his fiancée "Alice" and is furious with her as a result. Hiding his feelings he invites her 'round to his new apartment, which co-incidentally used to be a private madhouse for wealthy patients, and thus is soundproof and has some interesting restraint points built into the walls, along with some special furniture he's had specially built..

Nine bucks including postage on Amazon for an omnibus edition containing all three novels and it's a classy hardback volume, well written in early 1900s style, so you can 'casually' leave on the coffee table to pique the interest of a prospective 'lee.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0739408313/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Last edited:
sounds like an entertaining read Libertine. Just glanced at one of your stories Insdious.

As a contented owner of a ticklish clit I've found it difficult to put into words what it feels like to be tickled there, the feelings
are so intense. It's best if it's nearly the last place to be touched, and a joy when my ler gets there. I've been brought laughing to orgasm in the past I'm not sure about ticklish vaginas though. There is the g spot and something light and soft among the tissues nearby do tickle. Are there many women here writing erotica? I'd find it an enjoyable exercise to look into my memories and see what I can tease out from all the tickles and write something fictional (well, my fiction's 'ler planning' really).

As a 'lee the first sign I have of any pussy related reaction to tickling is that I get wet (in the aroused way, not the other -I've had to double check it's been such a surprise). Then it's the delightful vulnerability of having tickles in a part of my body where I know it feels good to be touched but also feels very vulnerable,especially if my legs are tied apart. I'm not aware of having a swollen pussy unless my ler points it out (that can be good to hear). Anyway, if I say any more I'll not have anything to write about.

My problem is big fingers so at times my stories have some typos.

I have A Man With A Maid. There are two good tickling scenes in the first book. One in the second.
After that, not so great.

I never go back and look at them unless someone makes a comment. The only reason I started writing was I submitted a request to an Author for the short story, he said he didn't have time so I should take a shot. LOL my first story turned into a 20 or so parter because as I went along I wanted more things in it.

Hey! That's my topic ;-). Unfortunately, there isn't a lot of stories out there that really (i mean REALLY!) focus on genital tickling - why so ever. I have posted two or thre stories quite a while ago that i found on the net. And i collected a few other things (not many though). Some have been deleted from the TMF, so PM me if your interested...
I also thought of rising a special forum for genital tickling stories/fantasies in different languages... but, hmmm, guess i'm just too lazy :).
Take care,
ff

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back