• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

House Sitting! F/M

anonymiss86

TMF Regular
Hello everyone!
I decided I'd post this story because there are very few stories from a female ler's point of view in here.

So, my boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years and he knows about my fetish.
He's 23 and I'm 25.

Anyway, my aunt asked me a few months ago if my boyfriend and I could house sit for her while she was away and I gladly agreed being that we're both still living at our parents houses and it would give us some much needed privacy.

So... one night we were laying in bed and I asked him if I could tie him up.
He was a little reluctant because he doesn't exactly have the fetish :p
But with a little persuasion he agreed. (so excited!)
So, I found a soft tie belt that I had from a robe and looped it through my aunts wicker headboard.
I had him strip down to nothing but boxer briefs and tied both of his wrists and pulled the belt so his hands were tight against the headboard.
He looked at me nervously as I mounted his hips.
I started off kind of lightly dancing my fingers around his sides and stomach which made him smile but didn't elicit too much of a reaction.
Then i started doing quick little grabs around his ribs and chest and that made him jump and say "ah" every so often. So hot!
Once I got bored of playing around I got down to business.
I got off him and kissed him slowly making him think he was going to get something better than he had bargained for but then I kissed down his neck and started licking his nipples which immediately got a reaction as if he were being tasered.
He bucked and yelled and then started laughing and saying "stop stop stop ok ok".
So I kissed down his chest and stuck my tongue in his navel which elicited another electric reaction.
He yelled "NO!" and I started squeezing his sides at the same time which made him laugh even harder.
Then i moved down and kissed and nibbled the hollows of his hips which made him pant and laugh at the same time.
So, while I was doing that I started tickling his legs with my hands kneading them which got a really great reaction too.
I could see he was struggling so I gave him a break.
He was panting trying to catch his breath and said "can we be done now?"
"Almost", I said. He rolled his eyes.
Now.. I'm not really a foot person. But his feet are absolutely perfect!
I've never liked any of my boyfriends feet before him.
So, I sat on his legs and I started lightly tickling his feet. He giggled a little and moved them around trying to make me stop and was making it really difficult.
So, I repositioned myself so I was laying on him and said "if you kick me in the face I'm going to do this twice as long so keep your foot still"
He took a deep breath to prepare himself and said "ok"
I looked at his face and he was wincing in anticipation.
The second i brought his toes to my face before i even touched him he starting giggling and curled his toes.
"straighten them" i said and he did.
I bit down lightly on his big toe and he yelled and I reminded him to stay still.
I then one by one licked the tops and in between his toes making him squirm around and laugh like crazy and pant saying "no no! it's too much! too much! i can't take it! ok! it tickles so bad! please!"
(I love when he says the word "tickles" out loud. It always feels like a rush when I hear it. Knowing that I have the ability to force a guy to feel that sensation against his will turns me on like crazy!!)
I kept it up a little longer then turned got up and faced his torso again.
I grabbed the oil and he looked at it and widened his eyes. "no oil" he said.
"yes oil" i said.
It was rose scented and i poured it all over his chest and stomach and started rubbing it in.
Then I went to town on his armpits which drove him crazy and then moved to his chest and started tickling and squeezing his pecs which made him laugh really hard.
But THEN my finger brushed against his well oiled nipple.
That was just too much for him to handle.
He twisted around and screamed so I put both thumbs on his nipples and wiggled them and he went into a fit of hysterics.
He screamed and thrashed and twisted so much that he actually turned over onto his stomach with his arms crossed still tied to the headboard and was laughing into the pillow.
I kept it up for a bit easily due to the oil even though he was laying on my hands... but I saw the side of his face was getting red and stopped.
He lifted his head to look at me and his eyes were teary and he said "ok please be done now"
So, I said ok and untied him because I felt bad and figured he had put up with a lot that night especially considering that he doesn't have the fetish.
And the rest of this story is not appropriate for your eyes ;)

Hope you liked my tickling story from a female ler POV.
Feedback is much appreciated! :)
:peace:

Last edited:
Don't know what to say besides...."BRAVO!"

You've got good writing skills. I hope you post more stories.

Wow! Thanks for liking my story! I'll try and write some more soon if I get some more positive feedback! :)

One of the best true stories I have seen in a long time. I especially love this..."THEN my finger brushed against his well oiled nipple." and this..."Knowing that I have the ability to force a guy to feel that sensation against his will turns me on like crazy!!"

What is it about oil anyway? That stuff is just evil. Now I know that feet are not "your thing" but if you ever get a chance to housesit again...tie his ankles too and apply a bit of that oil to those "absolutely perfect" of his;)

How sweet of you to be so merciful.

(I love when he says the word "tickles" out loud. It always feels like a rush when I hear it. Knowing that I have the ability to force a guy to feel that sensation against his will turns me on like crazy!!)

Love you're attitude!! It's funny how my wife can render me powerless at her mercy just by tickling me... And I love that feeling!

As an f/m fan I do appreciate it. Thanks for sharing, with details to bring the various actions to life!

I second JoeP- F/M is SORELY underrepresented in the tickling scene. Thank you for your wonderful writing and SEXY revelation about hearing the word "tickle" out loud.

any other relatives you gonna be house sitting for, so want to be there to help that one out lol

definitely great story, hopefully he learns to appreciate your talents lol

We really needed a female ler to post some stories! Much appreciated and very well written!
Where do we find more girls like you? :)

Thanks! I agree there needs to be more female ler material :)
If I can get him in another similar situation, I'll write more.
And I'm not sure where you find us!
We're like magical mythical creatures who tickle men in our spare time. ;)
You hear about us but it's hard to find us.

Last edited:
Good thing i know your spots :)

Thanks! I agree there needs to be more female ler material :)
If I can get him in another similar situation, I'll write more.
And I'm not sure where you find us!
We're like magical mythical creatures who tickle men in our spare time. ;)
Your hear about us but it's hard to find us.

Very nice experience anonimyss86! I like very much the story. Nice comments too. I hope to share my experience with you. Take care. An italian ticklish man :)

"I love when he says the word "tickles" out loud. It always feels like a rush when I hear it. Knowing that I have the ability to force a guy to feel that sensation against his will turns me on like crazy!".

A woman saying that turns me on like crazy.

Great stuff! He's a lucky fella. But come on now, surely u can find it in ur heart to let the "poor" guy get sum revenge every now n then. ;)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back