• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another memory tickling my wife tied up with thigh highs.

crap_game

TMF Master
Ok this story is for Nylonfootickler.*

We had just came home from a Florida vacation and had little to no time alone with the kids being in our hotel room with us.*

I was busting at the seams and I needed to get my hands on her, both tickling and...well you know. So we are home and I still have a few days off before I got back to work but the kids were back in school the very next day we returned. My wife took the day off so we could be alone wink,,wink.

She asked me as to what I wanted to do. I was like a kid in a candy store and I told her to meet me downstairs after she slips on something to surprise me. Now to be honest I purchased a set of nylon/Velcro cuffs for the wrists and ankles a while ago so I grabbed them and she looked at me and simply said "Oh Boy!".

I went downstairs while she changed. Once down there I moved my large recliner chair right in front of my huge gas fireplace directly facing it. *I secured the straps for her wrists around the back of the chair and the tied the ones for her ankles to the base of the chair. I crank up the gas fireplace and get the room all nice and toasty. My wife made her way down the stairs and what she wore was absolutely adorable! She wore my large and official David Wright Mets jersey (no one ever wore better) only half buttoned with NOTHING on beneath it. *It was long enuff that *it just covered her cute butt and naughty bits. Her hair was in a pony tail, she had very sheer nude thigh highs and her fluffy soft leopard slippers that covered only her toes. Well of course we embraced *immediately and I was like a starving dog with a bone. She was cracking up at how crazy I was. I lead her to the huge recliner and had her get confortable in it. It always amuses me to see her little frame sitting in that big manly red leather recliner.
Anyway, I lean over and giver a kiss and grab the handle raising up her legs and pushed the head rest back to where she was fully reclined. After some scooting on her part her cute size 7 feet hung off the edge recliner with soles of her slippers being only 4 feet from the fire. She cooz saying how nice and warm it felt on her feet. *I wasted no time and I quickly wrapped a velcro cuff on each ankle and adjusted the straps so she can't lift her feet off the foot rest leaving her legs as far apart as the foot rest was wide. She immediately tests her situation and says something like " Oooo honey that's tight" *I stopped and made sure she was comfortable which she assured me she was. I then secured her wrists and adjusted the straps around the back and bottom of the chair allowing her hands to rest comfortably on the soft armrests. Now I surprised her by pulling out her sleep mask that she got in a spa basket she won at an auction. I slipped it over her head and she was well blindfolded. *Well naturally we began making out and it was begining to get HOT in that family room LOL. *I reached into the opening of the baseball jersey and ever so gently began to lightly tickle her warm soft belly and side just below her amazing breasts. Immediately she busted out laughing and began bouncing her butt in the seat. It was electric! I don't remember ever seeing her react so intensely to being tickled. Well I kept it up and leaned over to nibble hear ear. She was howling with laughter and begged me to giver her a break.*
Of course I did and my hands began to wander, caressing all her sensitive areas. To this she moaned and gave me a nod. I kissed her again and she tells me that being blindfolded is driving her crazy LOL.*

After paying a good deal of attention to her naughty bits with my fingers she was at full throttle. I stopped and positioned myself at the foot of the chair and I noticed that her hips were still rocking and thrusting. I gently removed her right slipper which was warm to the touch from the fireplace. Immediately she wiggles her cute French Pedicured toes that were encased in sheer almost nude nylon thigh highs. *I began running my fingers over her knee gliding them over the smooth nylon and again she reacted as if I used a hot poker! What she said exactly I don't remember but there was an awful lot of "Oh my god's" thrown in there! Her leg was shaking like mad, her mouth was wide open and she was in a full out belly laugh. As my fingers continued to gently glide over her stocking they slowly made their way toward her adorable size 7 perfectly pedicured foot. *I started to use both hands running all ten fingers up and down her leg from her knee to her ankle gently and slowly. The closer my fingers roamed *toward her little foot the more intense her laughter became till finally I ran my finger tips over the top of her foot and circling both ankle bones. I was adorable to watch her foot wiggle in an attempt to elude the tickling. *She was thrashing around in the chair so much that her hair was falling out of the pony tail cascading over her face some.
Now I gave her a chance to catch her breath again as I studied her sexy nylon encased foot. Once she was a bit composed and after I brushed her hair from her face (even tho she was blindfolded, which needed adjusting) I focused my attention on her right foot. I began gently tickling her big toe with one finger which elicited instant giggles and got all five toes wiggling and spreading as if they had a mind of their own. *In a feeble attempt to avoid being tickled she began clenching her toes tight. Well to that I responded by tickling the top of her foot again just above her toes. Well the toe clenching stopped and she was again in a full on belly laugh.
That's when I drew one finger straight up the middle of the sole of her foot from her heal to the base of her toes. (I know how most of you can relate to this) I noticed just a hint of moisture on her foot as it reflected off the fire, you know that little space between the nylon and the soft sensitive pink flesh of the arch. As some of you have seen the pics I posted in other threads she has high curving arches and plump little toes. *Well no sooner did my finger make its first of many runs over her sole did her foot wiggle wildly and she let's out a little scream followed by a giggles. I remember remarking on how extra sensitive and ticklish her feet seemed to be and she remarked that they were all warm in her slippers and the fireplace has them all toasty. JACKPOT!*
I grab one of my artist brushes and use the opposite end with the hard rounded plastic tip and I begin writting my name right below her toes right next to the ball of her foot. Again she lets *out a little scream and begins in earnest to wiggle her right foot to avoid the mysterious device I used to torture her foot. Of course I get "You better not be writting on me!" between bouts of laughter to which I explained I was not but I planed on mimicking it on her foot and perhaps I'd do War and Peace. LOL I use the hard end of the paint brush to draw circles around the ball of her foot as I held her toes with my left hand. Wow she went absolutely insane with laughter! She kicked and bucked so bad her other slipper fell off.

I gave her a break for about 30 seconds then I reached up with my right had and slowly ran my index finger up the middle of her left sole. Wel her foot wiggled and rotated around like mad and all she did was laugh and at the same time mutter "Wsit wait wait" so I decide to giver her a true breather. *I stood up and walked up to her and removed her blindfold. Her eyes were tearing and she continued to giggle and breathe. I bent down and we kissed deeply. She says "Oh my god that tickles with the stockings, a lot more then usual!" I asked her if it tickled more with the stockings or barefoot and she immediately replied " Stockings!"*
Well now I had to be sure so I told her "let's see then" and I moved down to her tied left leg and grabbed the top of her sheer thigh high and slowly began to slide it down her sexy leg. As I uncovered her knee I began kissing her bare leg softly and she began to squirm. I started running my right hand up her thigh tickling her very gently which again started her softly giggling. As I moved the stocking further down I told her I had to un cuff her ankle to remove it the rest of the way and if she gave me any trouble I would tickle her w/o mercy. She gave me NO trouble. Once her ankle was unsecured I pulled the stocking over her heal then grabbed it by the toes and pulled it the rest of the way off. I have to tell you I am amazed every time I see her bare sexy legs and adorable feet. I quickly re-cuffed her left ankle. Once done I again positioned myself at the foot of the chair with one stocking covered rlight foot and one gorgeous and adorable bare left foot. I had my paint brush still but I also had a feather. No it's not convenient for the story, I had this stuff ready to go, I'm NO rookie.
Ok I started with the paint brush, I used the fine tip red sable end and slowly drew it up her right foot from heal to the base of her toes. Her foot wiggled barely and I asked if it tickled. She replied that it tickled only a little because of the stocking, a harder object works better, so I flipped the brush and drew the hard plastic end up her foot and asked "Like this?" which caused her butt to rise off the chair, she threw her head back and yelled "YES!". *I then took the brush end and slowly drew it up her bare left foot. Let me tell you, I was rewarded with a magical reaction! Her eyes widened like saucers, her mouth broke into a huge smile and her face turned red. I was on to something. So I continued to draw the artist brush over her soft, delicate pink sole for about 15 more seconds when her attempt to hold in her laughter by clutching the armrest and keeping her entire left leg stiff as board came to an end. She burst into laughter saying"Oh my god, I can't believe how much it ticklessss".
Man she is a pretty darn ticklish woman but tonight she was 10 times more ticklish than usual. I took the brush and went between her toes snaking in and out all 5. She was a good girl and only wiggled a little but she never stopped staring at me as if amazed at the sensations she was feeling as she laughed uncontrollably. When I took the brush over the top of her foot she shrieked , threw her head back and laughed with a wide open mouth! Honestly it was effing amazing! Then I reached down and picked up the feather. It was once pretty stiff but after being used between her toes and over her body many times in the past the frods had become soft. I ran the feather up the middle of her pretty left sole from her heals to the base of her toes again and once again she began to giggle. I looked at her and told her not to "Humor me" and only react if it tickled. She looked dead in my eyes and said something like "I ain't faking it, it is really tickling me, I am shocked at how bad it tickles!" I took the feather and did the same thing to her right foot still in the stocking and she looked at me and said "Nope, I can barely feel it thru the nylon" (So all those videos of girls getting their feet tickled with a feather thru nylons are kinda bull $hit to me).
Anyway, *I turn the feather back on her bare, vulnerable, captive, soft and perfectly pedicured left foot. Man I tickled her for about ten minutes with that feather and she just reclined back and laughed as her foot wiggled and rotated trying to avoid its probing. The best results were obtained when I drew it back and forth on the base of her toes. She laughed and shrieked and tears rolled down her cheeks. I gave her a short break and tickled her stocking covered foot with my fingers for about a minute which had her howling with laughter. She told me that the soft feathery tickling of her barefoot was fun and very maddening but the hard tickling of her foot in the stocking was off the charts crazy! Good to know!

After I had my fun I removed her ankle cuffs, lowered the foot of the recliner and began kissing her feet and worked my way up her legs. I rewarded her with a very very long session of "Tongue exploration" in her regions. Her hands remained secured which made it all the more intense for her.

I hope you all enjoyed this memory as much as I did. I definately need to do that again!

CHEERS!

Last edited:
Great story. You know how to get her all hot and bothered.

Great story! :feets: As this happened over three years ago, you should give us an update on more recent activities with your wife. :D

good bump! :bump:
somehow I missed this when you posted it.
love this story. well told and very erotic.

He and I used to exchange stories via Yahoo. I haven't heard from him since he got blocked from this site from posting. He told me got blocked but didn't say why then I never heard from him again. A shame really, he wrote some great stories.

But is this a true story?

I've seen his fiction and this seems legit. Nothing far fetched as I can see. Heck, I have some stories that are true with my wife that would seem like fiction if I didn't know better.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back