• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[3/30/12]* The Ticklish Jeweler *[F/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Shana is a jewelery saleswoman at a high end jewelery store in town. Since Brittany and Shana know each other, Brittany's aware that Shana recently sold her fiance the ring he gave her. However, she feels that she shortchanged the deal some and should have encouraged her man to either buy a bigger ring or give a better price. She's also had a suspicion that Shana has flirted with him in the past, but no concrete proof. Brittany decides to error on the side of caution and coaxes Shana to join her, only Shana is in for a shock when Brittany decides to lock her in the stocks to extract all of the vengeance that has built up inside her from these events. This clip features nylon, bare, upper body and all over tickling. Oil is used in the latter scenes as well as the following objects: feather, brush.

STATS

Length: 16 minutes Full (11 Feet Only, 6 upper only)
Starring: Shana,Brittany
Shoe Size: Shana (10), Brittany (N/A)
Relevant Sequels: None
Shana's Other Appearances: None
Brittany's Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res stills and a SD preview for your enjoyment. The links to the enhanced SD and HD previews are below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

The Ticklish Jeweler - Enhanced SD Preview
The Ticklish Jeweler - HD Preview

This clip and all of our other recent material can be found on the official Stryker Entertainment Sub-Forum

PURCHASING

This clip is available exclusively in our online store at http://www.************************

Attachments

• ttj-hires1.jpg
    ttj-hires1.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 1,756
  • ttj-hires2.jpg
    ttj-hires2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 769
  • ttj-hrs1.jpg
    ttj-hrs1.jpg
    798.1 KB · Views: 1,815
  • ttj-hrs2.jpg
    ttj-hrs2.jpg
    667.6 KB · Views: 1,232
  • TTJ-PreviewSD.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 1,887
Last edited:
There was one point in the clip I thought I saw that Darth had breast implants...maybe I was mistaken:)

LOL! This one just made me crack up! What it was is she saw the mask and thought it looked bad ass, so she wanted to do a scene with it on. As you can see from the preview, she was definately feeling it!

There was one point in the clip I thought I saw that Darth had breast implants...maybe I was mistaken:)

nice, are you going to have another site up at some point for purchase?

That is in the works right now and is our top priority. The private sales is our temporary solution until that is ready. Unfortunately I don't have a specific timeline for a date now because we recently went through some changes in the development project.

nice, are you going to have another site up at some point for purchase?

I like how shes so insistant for her to stop and she fails to hold her composure!

When will this be added to your new site? Also, any more clips with this model?

I'm happy to make another one but she's generally not in the area so it may be quite some time before I can pull another one off.

As for when it will be added, at this rate, probably sometime in November I think.

When will this be added to your new site? Also, any more clips with this model?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back