• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

Someone get Akira Toriyama on line #2.

Lexi just went Super Saiyan. ^_~

I was thinking somthing else, but this made me lol. :D

Seriously though, I think I see now why Lexi has been interrupted in her fetish indulging. She's about to go at it on the spot that I have a big fetish for and even I don't look psycho like her. She's gone from sweet tickler to crazy fetisher!

Aside from that, looks like the part that's right up my alley is just around the corner. Sweet! :jumpupanddown: Even this teaser is great!

General Zod: Thanks man. When I drew these pages of Lexi and Sonya I was trying to have some fun with their personalities. First time ever drawing Lexi...and I love what a little tickling lunatic she is. I tried a lot of different camera angles and pose stuff in these pages...so it was all a bit experiment (as Lexi would have loved...lol).

Ticklefur: I can always count on you to pick up what I'm putting down. LMAO. Thanks amigo. The best is yet to come.

Pat: Heh...she does have some serious Dragon Ball hair in this one. Honestly it was a tough pose. Extreme POV perspective, as if the panel is from Sonya's own eyes. But I really dig the way she came out. If Lexi's hair is what caught your interest on this page though...I fear the rest of this comic might be lost on you. It's more focused on tickle-torture than manga-tribute-hair-styling. XD

Button: Even when the illustration includes exactly what you're looking for you really have a knack for sounding disappointed. Aside from that...yes. Lexi does look psycho. That was sorta the point. Lexi has a tickling fetish. And unlike the cold and collected Gomez Girls...if Lexi were to have a hot half-naked terribly ticklish spy in her clutches...I do not think Lexi would be able to maintain her composure. Which to me is both fun, and kinda funny. Lexi losing her shit because her naughty side is finally able to come out. And she's about to get a lot MORE psycho as the action rachets up and she explores the most ticklish place on Secret Agent Sonya's body. Thanks for commenting on the teaser, buddy. I think the next page or two will work for you...but honestly you never know with these things.

Thanks for posting this up Jim...and a huge thanks to Rocio for doing the color work on it.

Can't wait to see the next page posted up this Sunday.

Hooray for Lexi and....I almost feel bad for poor sexy Sonya.

Thanks guys,

The Deeto

Wait. So, just so it is clear in my head:

1. We're have 2 pages done by The Bandito
2. Extra pages may be inserted into the story to show more hot tickling on characters we like
3. This will run on till the end of the year, so new pages every few weeks
4. We will see each of the characters in their own tickle situation and how they react to it.

*pinching myself to make use it is not all some kind of great dream*
Ow. Nope, i'm awake.

Could i get one thing cleared up. I asked this before but will we get separate comics to show what the girls where up to before they where captured and in the Dungeon? I really hope so. I love these characters and what is happening to them.

Keep up the amazing work!

Marv:

Hey thanks for the kind words, buddy. Really appreciate your comments, as I know everyone who worked hard on this project do too. So thanks.

As for the question...I'm gonna leave that one for Jim. What I can tell you is that I don't think you're gonna be disappointed with how TGTT progresses, and the story behind it.

Have a great long weekend - and enjoy the next page when it gets posted up this Sunday.

Or are we waiting until next Sunday, Jim?

B

fantastic updates this week... i had been looking forward to getting back this weekend to check them out, and they don't disappoint, thanks

lovely to see sonya helplessly under the sweet influence of lexi's feathers... and deet's mirror-world lexi is deliciously scary.. look at that perfectly honed fingernail, i love to think that is what she spends her evenings doing... whetting them into the perfect tickle weapons with increasingly fine emery papers, all the while testing them for ticklishness on a poor hapless victim, or possibly herself

thanks again for the amazingness

Button: Even when the illustration includes exactly what you're looking for you really have a knack for sounding disappointed.

Disappointed? Not really, but if I seemed dissapointed and you were insulted or offended because of that, i'm sorry. This teaser you and Lotus made truly is really good.

Not to seem ungrateful, and believe me, I think the teaser is awesome...

But out of curiosity, is Bandito working on the next two pages because Rocio "doesn't do" full-on nudity or something? I'm always fascinated by the behind-the-scenes workings of things like this, and was just curious if there's a specific reason behind the artist change. Thanks.

Wait. So, just so it is clear in my head:

1. We're have 2 pages done by The Bandito
2. Extra pages may be inserted into the story to show more hot tickling on characters we like
3. This will run on till the end of the year, so new pages every few weeks
4. We will see each of the characters in their own tickle situation and how they react to it.

*pinching myself to make use it is not all some kind of great dream*
Ow. Nope, i'm awake.

Could i get one thing cleared up. I asked this before but will we get separate comics to show what the girls where up to before they where captured and in the Dungeon? I really hope so. I love these characters and what is happening to them.

Keep up the amazing work!

1. Yes
2. The plan is to have two extra pages for each character.
3. Yes
4. Possibly ;)

All things will be made clear..... Eventually :mwahaha:

fantastic updates this week... i had been looking forward to getting back this weekend to check them out, and they don't disappoint, thanks

lovely to see sonya helplessly under the sweet influence of lexi's feathers... and deet's mirror-world lexi is deliciously scary.. look at that perfectly honed fingernail, i love to think that is what she spends her evenings doing... whetting them into the perfect tickle weapons with increasingly fine emery papers, all the while testing them for ticklishness on a poor hapless victim, or possibly herself

thanks again for the amazingness

:ty: for the Awesome feedback!

Not to seem ungrateful, and believe me, I think the teaser is awesome...

But out of curiosity, is Bandito working on the next two pages because Rocio "doesn't do" full-on nudity or something? I'm always fascinated by the behind-the-scenes workings of things like this, and was just curious if there's a specific reason behind the artist change. Thanks.

No. In fact Rocio did the color work for the pages. These next two pages are bonus comic pages created by Bandito long after the script was finalized and Rocio began work on the project.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
Have a great long weekend - and enjoy the next page when it gets posted up this Sunday.

Or are we waiting until next Sunday, Jim?

B

You're a cruel man. A very, very cruel man.

Please Note: Page 5 of TGTT debuts this Sunday, May 27th, 2012 at roughly 9pm (PST) :boogie:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
Detritus: For my part - thanks so much for the awesome feedback. I thought it would make Lexi look a little more menacing if her fingernail had that razor-sharp look to it. I can definitely imagine Lexi working on her nails at night and then, testing them out on her red-headed assistant Lydia. Poor thing...imagine all the screaming shennanigans she gets into just knowing LEXI. LOL. Thanks again, buddy - hope you like tonight's page.

Button: No worries, amigo. Hope you like the next Sonya page. Although it's Sonya's nightmare...it is definitely also a belly button tickler's dream. :)

Midnight Circus: It's a great question, actually. And although Jim answered it beautifully..I will say this: wait until you see some of Rocio's pages from the rest of The Great Tickle Trap. It will put all questions to rest about her willingness to draw nekkid erotic tickle scenes. WOW! Unbelievable.

Azazel: Thanks man! I know everyone who has worked on this project really appreciates that a lot. Animated work would be SO OUTSTANDING. I would love that.

Jim: I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm the sneaky one. You're the cruel one. Remember. Can't wait to see the next page posted, good buddy. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The Deet

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP
Welcome to the Dungeon!

This week please enjoy the 5th page of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!...

TickleTrap01_pg05.jpg

Page Notes: Apparently Secret Agent Sonya is hiding more than a micro-film in her itsy bitsy shorts and Lexi is determined to find out how much more!

Additional Page Notes: TGTT is designed so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pages from other artists involved in the project. Pages 5 and 6 is a result of this planning and features illustrations by Bandito and colors by Rocio.

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
I hope you enjoyed this weeks comic page! Page 6 of TGTT will be revealed next Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 at roughly 9pm (PST)

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
Nice! This is pretty much what I expected. Good job Deet and Rocio. Sorry Rocio, I thought the earlier teaser coloring was done by Lotus.

Dang! That's a lot of items to somehow be hidden away in thoes microscopic shorts! I believe I see a familiar bomb in the lower left corner.

The instant I clicked on the thumbnail and saw the full page, I knew Bandito had drawn this. His style is unmistakable; both art and the erotic side of this incredible tickling. Roccio's colours only make the page that much more incredible. Bigger than big koodoes to both for this wonderful slice of tickling bliss. Always great to see a beautiful girl enjoying herself :wub:
:doublethrust:

Absolutely loving this!!! I LOVE Bandito's work, and I love these other characters we've seen. To see them done in the styles of other artists is WONDERFUL!!!

Thank you guys SO much!!

Lexi's evil stare is awesome on the last panel! 312 items? Wow after 300 I bet that starts to chafe... ;-)

No offense intended or meant towards Bandito (Lord knows I love his artwork just as much) but isn't this comic supposed to be DRAWN by Rocio as well as colored?

Or am I wrong on that assumption?

No offense intended or meant towards Bandito (Lord knows I love his artwork just as much) but isn't this comic supposed to be DRAWN by Rocio as well as colored?

Or am I wrong on that assumption?

From Post #176 TGTT: TEASER...

Early on Bandito, Colin, and I agreed that the script for the TGTT would be designed so that the tickling scenes were expandable. Our goal was to have the ability to insert bonus pages into the script that could feature the work of the various authors and artists involved in the project.

TGTT Comic Pages 5 and 6 are the result of this effort and will feature the absolutely stunning work of BANDITO!

(Fair warning: Hold onto your socks because these pages will knock them off!)

From Post #191 Comic Page 5...

Additional Page Notes: TGTT is designed so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pages from other artists involved in the project. Pages 5 and 6 is a result of this planning and features illustrations by Bandito and colors by Rocio.

Last edited:
Midnight Circus: It's a great question, actually. And although Jim answered it beautifully..I will say this: wait until you see some of Rocio's pages from the rest of The Great Tickle Trap. It will put all questions to rest about her willingness to draw nekkid erotic tickle scenes. WOW! Unbelievable.

Awesome. I know it's sort of a hard limit for some artists and video producers, so I just wondered about Rocio personally. Nothing wrong with it if he/she/it didn't choose to go there, but limits like that always fascinate me.

Either way, the page that was just posted is phenomenal. Thanks, Bandito!

I honestly have to say I prefer Rocio Zucchi's style of art. A bit disappointed she isn't doing all of the pages.

I honestly have to say I prefer Rocio Zucchi's style of art. A bit disappointed she isn't doing all of the pages.

Let me be honest. I'm a bit disappointed by your post.

Perhaps it was not your intent, but I find it dismissive and inconsiderate.

Keep in mind that these are BONUS pages. In other words these additional comic pages would not exist if Bandito did not create them.

Bandito has generously devoted many hours of his free time to working on bonus comic pages, developing the script, writing bios, and his overall contribution to The Great Tickle Trap has been invaluable.

I could not be more grateful for all that he has done. His artwork is masterful and his generosity beyond measure.

You would be surprised at the amount of time, effort and personal expense that has gone into The Great Tickle Trap. It truly is a labor of love.

Just sit back and enjoy it for what it is.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back