• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Bonus Content!

Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS

GOMEZ GIRLS Introduction by Bandito

They are the terrible twin titans of tickle torture. The diabolical denizens of devious devilry. The merciless mocha-skinned mammals of monstrous maniacal...well...you get the idea. Quite possibly the greatest break-out ticklers in the known tickle universe, the cold and fiendish Gomez Girls have been tantalizing unsuspecting fans and tickle torturing unfortunate victims for as long as many of us can even remember. Seldom have we seen a pair of ticklers so ruthlessly unflinching in their pursuit of guffawing agony, and in their heartless and endless quest to capture poor Yenny Lopez and tickle her to her breaking point and far beyond it.

-Expert from "The Gomez Girls" bio by Bandito!

YTA_October2001.jpg

THE GOMEZ GIRLS from Ozzy's COLLECTABLE e-Card SERIES 1 which was featured in YENNY'S TICKLISH ADVENTURES October of 2001.

YTA_November2001.jpg

Above is a panel taken from Ozzy's Weekly Yenny Comic Strip featured in YENNY'S TICKLISH ADVENTURES November of 2001.

NoMercy.jpg

Above is a panel taken from Ozzy'shttp://mtjpub.com/mtj02_publications.php?author=29 infamous, two part Yenny mini-series NO MERCY Part 1 April of 2002.

The Gomez Girls in THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!

As a team we decided early on that while we wanted Rocio Zucchi to capture the essence of the iconic characters that would be featured in The Great Tickle Trap. We also wanted her to be free to infuse them with her own vision.

GomezGirls_Reference.jpg

Above is the reference composite we sent Rocio for The Gomez Girls.

TheTickleTrap_The-Gomez-Gri.jpg

Above is The Gomez Girls character sketch by Rocio featuring bio info by Bandito!

I hope you enjoyed the bonus content and urge you to stay tuned for future updates.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13

Last edited:
Ah, the infamous Gomez Girls. For as many times as they've tickled Yenny's bellybutton, I've wondered how ticklish their bellybuttons are.

:omg:

As with all the bonus spotlights, Rocio's artwork for the Gomez Girls is outstanding. I've never seen them look so wonderful and sexy :wub:

Bandito's write-up is a true delight, complimenting the art perfectly. Congrats to both!
:numberone:

No page today ??????? Plz don't make me this what is going to happen whit yoly ?

No page today ??????? Plz don't make me this what is going to happen whit yoly ?

I think it's obvious what's gonna happen to her...

Anyway, I think the page updates have gone back to every other week, but I'm not sure.

The bad news... No comic page update today.

The good news...

Here is a sneak peak at TGTT official release schedule for the next three weeks...
6/24/12 TGTT Comic Page #8
7/01/12 TGTT Comic Page #9
7/08/12 TGTT Comic Page #10

Last edited:
I stand corrected.

So, uh, out of curiosity, how many pages have been completed as of now?

...or Andy!

I wait so badly for Andy *nomorewaterforcoldshowers*^^

Hey I just wanted to say thanks so much for the shout out for Andi. I can promise that her upcoming scene blew my greatest expectations away so far.

Can't wait to share it with you guys, as well as a whole lot more TGTT!

And TF: thanks so much for the super kind words, my friend. Truly appreciated.

B

View attachment 307960

Above is a panel taken from Ozzy'shttp://mtjpub.com/mtj02_publications.php?author=29 infamous, two part Yenny mini-series NO MERCY Part 1 April of 2002.

Looks oddly familiar......................... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvJgtq9NlsU

You've got to love toe-tying.

I remember No Mercy when it first came out in 2002...and I was blown away from the hotness of the comic. It remains a ridiculously wonderful and influential comic.

And as far as the Great Tickle Trap goes...wait until you see the pic for this week. Rocio continues to develop this comic to amazing new heights.

Those evil wicked naughty diabolical Gomez Girls...it's shameful the ticklish things they do to poor Yoly.

B

just caught up with the latest pages

lovely, lovely stuff

really loved the delicious conclusion to poor sonya's interrogation by lexi... lexi really went right off the reservation there didn't she? fantastic how she was wearing sonya's shorts on her head... i actually LOLed at that

love the gomez girl's profile... and what they are doing to poor, lovely, ticklish yoly... delightful boob tickling

thanks for the continuing and wonderful tickling fun

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP
Welcome to the Dungeon!

This week please enjoy the 8th page of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!...

TickleTrap01_pg08.jpg

Page Notes: The Gomez Girls continue Yoly's verbal and physical torment

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13

I hope you enjoyed this weeks comic page! Thank you so much for all the great feedback we have received so far!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
This may sound very, very selfish...but Lexi and the Gomez sisters get it too, right? RIGHT?!

In all seriousness though, another fantastic addition to our wonderful summer gift.

Another amazing page. Nothing better than a girl who's LOVING her tickles :wub:

Well...Yoly's quite screwed if those allusions are to be taken literally.

Poor Yoly... but really HOT!
Can't wait for Andy^^

YAY! I know, right? Trust me...we're dying for the Andi pages just as much as you are. But getting there is gonna be at least half the fun. Thanks for the shout out, mate.

In fact thanks to all of ya.

For all the kind words on The Great Tickle Trap so far...we really appreciate the support. Please keep the input and the fun coming. I hope TGTT continues to knock your socks off. We've got some surprises coming that I think you'll enjoy. I know we've been chompin' at the bit to share them. I feel like TGTT is just getting warmed up!

Cheers,

Deet

Hey bandito wanna go get some cheese doodles?

Yah I want zeh cheesy poofs!

Erm...but in the spirit of full disclosure...if "cheese doodles" represents some sort of pop-culture reference, and humorous new-fangled urban slang...I am entirely oblivious to it. But if by cheese doodles you mean: "A tickle comic scene in which Yoly gets arguably the worst tickling of her life by a phantom nemesis character AND the Gomez Girls, who are going to do terribly awful cruel and unthinkable things to her" then yes. Yes I do.

And if by cheese doodles you mean ACTUAL cheese doodles. Then...

<.<

>.>

Count me in. O.O!

B

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back