• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Teaser

What you can expect from the next two pages of TGTT

TGTT was designed so that the tickling scenes were expandable. Our goal was to have the ability to insert bonus pages into the script that could feature the work of the various authors and artists involved in the project.

TGTT Comic Pages 9 and 10 will feature...

**Illustrations by OZZY
**Colors by Rocio
**Script & Lettering by BANDITO

(Fair warning: Strap on your chin guard because your jaw is about to hit the floor!)

SpawtBot.jpg
YOLY'S IN BIG TROUBLE! (a teaser image from the soon to be release ninth page of TGTT.)

Please Note: Page 9 of TGTT debuts this Sunday, July 1st, 2012 at roughly 9pm (PST)

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13

Last edited:
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Teaser

YOLY'S IN BIG TROUBLE! (a teaser image from the soon to be release ninth page of TGTT.)

And suddenly she has a top on when her beautiful and highly ticklish breasts were so wonderfully exposed up till now?? Say what? :illogical

And suddenly she has a top on when her beautiful and highly ticklish breasts were so wonderfully exposed up till now?? Say what? :illogical

The Gomez Girls are THAT hard core. Oh YEAH! They'll actually put someone's clothes back ON, just to perhaps take them back off again.

It's like the death of a thousand cuts...only like applied to tickle torture and stuff.

Just you wait....you and your damn observantness. Just you freaking waaaaaaaaaaait. XD

^^;

B

mmhhh? Breats are... covered?
What happend?^^

Can't wait to see.
And of course: I wanna know who are the other two...or more evil villains^^

Give someone modesty before destroying them.

Exactly. Thank you.

Step 1) Give them modesty.

Step 2) REMOVE modesty.

Step 3) Destroy them.

Step 4) Profit.

I'm not sure how the underwear gnomes snuck in there. Evil little corporate buggers.

Just wait guys, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I can tell you this: Although naughty things happen...the following two pages will be among the CLEANEST pages that MTJ Publishing has ever released.

Chew on that random tid bit for a while. :p

B

Man!
I just read trough the pages of this comic, and This is the most amazing fetish comic ever seen the light of day. Such a great concept!
The 5th and 6th pages are ... I find them creepy. I never Imagined that Lexi can be that evil! And that face!
Nice job!

Man!
I just read trough the pages of this comic, and This is the most amazing fetish comic ever seen the light of day. Such a great concept!
The 5th and 6th pages are ... I find them creepy. I never Imagined that Lexi can be that evil! And that face!
Nice job!

Heh. Well, as one small member of the Great Tickle Trap Team - thanks so much for the very kind words. An unbelievable amount of work has gone into this project, and continues to go into it on a week to week basis. And...well...I guess we just really appreciate the fact that people are enjoying it so much. All of the different talented authors, artists, and publishers in this community know the ridiculous amount of time and effort that needs to be invested to create a comic project. And it's just really cool to know that folks out there enjoy it.

As far as page 5 and 6 and the creepy factor...yeah...I gotta take the wrap for that one, lol. I've always loved Lexi's comics. but have never gotten the chance to draw her until the Great Tickle Trap. And I've always thought it would be hilarious to see Lexi completely unhinged...when she finally got the continuously tickle torture someone until they broke. (since she is always interrupted). I guess my plan worked, because the consensus seems to be that I made her absolutely diabolically creepy. Mission accomplished. I found that line. XD Now in the future I'll try to keep the tickler's evil glee within more "normal" parameters. LMAO.

Thanks again so much for your kind words, and I hope you continue to dig the comic.

B

this comic is soo great I cant wait for andy and maggs turn
i know it will be a no but was wondering if there will be a chance there girls in tickle trap will get there hands a a guy or 2 lol
if not who cares this is awesome none the less

amkes: Perfectly reasonable question, buddy. The immediate answer, although I don't know why I suddenly think I am like the TGTT ambassador or anything, is: "TGTT is currently planned as a */F tickling project". Although with the Great Tickle Trap I definitely think just about anything is possible...I would rate a ticklish dude showing up as lower on the list of possibilities at this time. But hey - ya never know.

Ticklefur: LMAO. You and your deep fear of cock. Don't worry. We'll warn you before any balls make their way under the feather. I'd hate for you to die of a heart attack from unexpected schlong. :p

Hey guess what...it's SUNDAY!

YAY!

Oh boy...do we have a surprise for you all tonight.

B

Ticklefur: LMAO. You and your deep fear of cock. Don't worry. We'll warn you before any balls make their way under the feather. I'd hate for you to die of a heart attack from unexpected schlong. :p

It's not fear, it's personal taste. When it comes to sex, I like girls. I do not like guys. Simple as that. :flatstare:

I am straight too, but that doesn't mean that seeing a girl make a guy scream isn't hot. I just imagine if I were in there place.

It's not fear, it's personal taste. When it comes to sex, I like girls. I do not like guys. Simple as that. :flatstare:

I get it, buddy. To each their own. Including Amkes, and well, everyone else. You don't like guys to be shown. For a lot of folks they can imagine themselves as the guy. And for most people they're okay with guys being involved in sex...if they happen to BE that guy. Or if they happen to be attracted to guys as well. That's their personal taste.

I know you agree. So yeah. If there's gonna be guy tickling in TGTT (which I doubt), we'll let everyone know. Whether or not you enjoy it or eschew it...is up for y'all.

So regardless of personal taste when it comes to the over-arching theme of males being tickled...we don't really need to debate that here. Some folks dig it. Some folks don't. Nuff said. TF...forgive my ill-fated attempt at humor, and let's get back to the ruthless tickle torture of captured hotties. Let's face it. This is MTJ, and tickling helpless hotties is what we do best.

I love saying eschew.

B

WELL GIVE ME THE SURPRISE THEN DAMMIT

I have no power. If I had the page I'd be kind of important. But I don't. I prattle off at the mouth a lot. But that is the full extent of my influence. LMAO.

I'm sorry, amigo. I know this comic is probably slowly torturing you. Hopefully the wait is always worth it.

And I'm still trying to figure out the cheese doodles remark. o_O

The DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP
Welcome to the Dungeon!

This week please enjoy the 9th page of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!...

TickleTrap01_pg09.jpg

Page Notes...
1. A quick costume change for the Gomez Girls!
2. Some idiot put Yoly's top back on!
3. A SPAWT BOT!!!!

Additional Page Notes: TGTT was designed so that the tickling scenes were expandable. Our goal was to have the ability to insert bonus pages into the script that could feature the work of the various authors and artists involved in the project.

TGTT Comic Page 9 features...

**Illustrations by OZZY **Colors by Rocio **Script & Lettering by BANDIT0

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
I hope you enjoyed this weeks comic page! Thank you so much for all the great feedback we have received so far!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
ohh gawd i have to wait for more noo please this is too amazing such a torture

Wonderful. Simply won-- Uh, up. Yeah, that's a boner. Yup.

Damn, Yoly's got some jugs.

And please tell me that someone gets teased about their show size in this. That would make this comic and masterpiece. Well, more of a masterpiece.

Four Thumbs up! Fantatsic Page!
Ticklish and really hot!
... I could read hundred of sites of that... plase paint hundred sites :bowing:

Last edited:
Once and for all I’d say… VERY HOT!!! It’s been 9-pages worth of intense taunting and interrogation with full “emphasis” on – ahem peepers – I mean assets. For a freebie, I’d say thank you (of course, it's not the last - hehe) for the collective effort rendered here by great artists and writers. I have greatly enjoyed each panels of tickling here and the savvy characters. And perhaps the best part of this effort is to celebrate the kink. :headbang:

Last edited:
Andi's' cleaning bot makes an appearance. Yoly doesn't stand a chance with that evil machine. Epically when the Gomez sisters have programed it to tease and torment her.

Incredible page! Get the bot doing her feet, underarms and belly as well and it'll go into the mega-bliss zone :wub:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back