Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

11/24/2017

MTJ Publishing has a new e-Comic out! Details below!

New from MTJ

Peterton
Poe #6

Click here
11/22/17

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 28 of 76 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Man all this has been great can't wait to see whats comming for Andi.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You guys HAVE TO MAKE AN ANIMATED SERIES. You'll make MEEEEEELLLLLIONS.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Circus View Post
    Surely there were characters that would have provided for a more consistent experience (such as Darkharp's Annie, for instance).

Again, just my two cents. I realize the comic is free, it's a gift to fans, etc. I'm not trying to be ungrateful. I'm simply tossing it out there because someone else brought it up first.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bandito View Post
    And the truth is that there's a lot you aren't in the loop on. You haven't seen all the pages. You don't have any idea why we DID choose Maggs and not Annie the Amateur Pirate or others. Heck, you don't even have the slightest idea of what the future Maggs pages look like, other than what we've hinted at.
    This is true! I was actually approached by the aaaaaaamazing Bandito and Jim regarding this project. I find it sweet that you had also thought of poor little Annie to fill a spot in this absolutely outstanding comic! However, I think they picked the best redhead for this comic - and that's definitely Ozzy's sexy Yoly!!! I love that Maggs is part of this comic, not for the sex appeal, but balance of personalities. I think Maggs has a serious punch of comedy that is often missing in most comics. She's hilarious! And I really appreciate that this project is taking each characters' roots into consideration. The writers are SO respectful of everyone's babies, and that's something I was really nervous about when first approached with this comic. Annie is almost a direct spin-off of - well - myself! I'm not a writer by any means, so when it came to coming up with a character for my own series, all I could do was put a whole lot of myself into dear old Annie. So when I was approached, I was a little too apprehensive to let myself go.

Now upon seeing this project, I really understand how amazing all of these artists work together. It was absolute perfection in which all the characters meshed. And to be honest, sexiness is all up to the person! Personally for me, a little bit of clothing can be a whole lotta sexy if done right. And MAN HAVE THEY DONE IT RIGHT! Maggs' pages are sizzling hot, and in a way that's not in-your-face nakedness. It's the teeeeeeeease that gets us all bothered-n-hot!

Fantastic job to everyone involved, this comic is really showing it's true colours. And the respect for each original creator and character is really what is so thrilling to see!

Quote Originally Posted by Azazel2000 View Post
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You guys HAVE TO MAKE AN ANIMATED SERIES. You'll make MEEEEEELLLLLIONS.
    This guy

I give to you...the TMF elite...

The most stupendous event in Tickle Comic HISTORY!?

I know what you're thinking...how can we be so damn serious...so unspeakably generous...so wonderfully cool and handsome...giving away SUPER AMAZING AWESOME GIFTS LIKE THESE!!!

Well heh heh heh *straightens out suit jacket* here at MTJ we believe in providing you with nothing short for the most insanely genius and brilliant content ever! The most storiest stories! The most comical comics!! The most pin-upable pin-ups!!!

And when we don't necessarily HAVE any of that content available...

we provide...

FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND!!!!!!!

YAY!

omfg!!!

Teh zawbeez!

Okay - there's a real quick goofy story behind Ferdinand. Obviously we did Bio Sheets for every character in TGTT. And we really had a blast working on all of them. Well we kinda got what some folks call "obsessed". And kept "compulsively" making bio sheets for even some "little characters" that don't really need "explanation". We even began over using "air quotes". **gasp** And we thought to ourselves...the zombie hands are real characters...they get to tickle Maggs...and in the next couple pages...get more fortunate than any hand should ever get. Why shouldn't it get it's own bio?

So yeah...end result. Ferdinand the Zombie Hand was born. What's really sad is how much time I spent merrily chortling to myself in the wee hours of the sleep-deprived evening on which I drew the little decaying fella.

More real content on the way soon enough. Until then...I hope Ferdinand gives you even a glimmer of the joy it has given me.

LMAO.

Thanks again hugely for all your support over here, guys and gals. We've got a line up of pages on the way that we are just giddy about.

Thanks for makin' it all possible. We love you all. No srsly. We do. And we think about you when we take showers. <.<

Now who thinks we should have Spawtbot and Ferdinand in a steel-cage death match?

B
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
    Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    I am going to label myself Cleopatra Queen of the Nile. If I make a video about it, it will equal truth.
    There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.

Hooray.... what a genius Bio

Ferdinand: A legend
    love is LOVE.
    ♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
    ♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
    ♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Talking

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah! Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!

evil hand hehehehe love zombie tickle hands
    my vorpal bunny Atlas

Not every signature has free content links on it, but mine does ^-^

my storys:
    T.I.S. The Bounty Hunter: Audrey's Hunter M/F
    night of misfortune

You people are just wonderful, I mean to come up with all of this just makes you go into a laughing fit. I just think you people should keep doing what you do and dont let anybody stop you.

Meangry: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOGGY! It's a Ferdinand RIOT!

Deemon-Tickle: Your comment actually made me lol. "Ferdinand: A Legend." LMAO. Thanks so much for the support good buddy. We appreciate. And so does Ferdinand. It's giving you a thumbs up as we speak.

Ticklefur: Thanks so much, buddy. Zombia Hands. LMAO. They're just........fun.

amkes: They can't be reasoned with. They can't be stopped. They are four and a half fingers of tickling terror. LMAO. Thanks amigo.

DoctorZombie: Awww, thanks so much, mate. What a very cool thing to say. And don't worry...if anyone tries to stop us we have Spawt Bot and Ferdinand to protect us.

Thanks everyone.

And you know what tomorrow is, don't you?

B

Quote Originally Posted by The Bandito View Post
    Deemon-Tickle: Your comment actually made me lol. "Ferdinand: A Legend." LMAO. Thanks so much for the support good buddy. We appreciate. And so does Ferdinand. It's giving you a thumbs up as we speak.
    A Thummb up from Ferdinand. Should I be happy... or Scarry
    I'm glad !!!!
    And: No problem. TGTT is so F**king Awesome, Comments and support are a duty for every Member and TickleFan... and from my country it's only one Day till Sunday; TGTT-Day in Nerd-Words
    Ohhh, so wanna see what you have in plan for poor Maggs. More Evil. More Mean...

and of course I lke Maggs... but this week and the other week and after that:

ANDI

Love you guys
    love is LOVE.
    ♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
    ♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
    ♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

I'm lovin' this comic! Great work, guys!

Loving the comic as well, great work. Keeps me coming back and looking forward to the next page. =)
    Nakor was here
    They say there is a fine line between insanity and genius. The question is how far into insanity does one go to get to genius, and can you survive the journey.

Man you guys are very kind, not many people actually read these things and respond so for that I thank you. Could I possibly borrow that spot bot for afew days I'm a little dirty. Love it keep it up and thanks for the kind words.

DoctorZombie

Page 28 of 76 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast