• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Bonus Content!

Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR

THE MAD DOCTOR Introduction by Bandito

Goggles, green hair, latest gloves, and an absolute lack of fashion sense are just a few of the esoteric eccentricities that make our resident mad scientist as quirky as she is diabolical. Entangled in an eternal struggle with he rival: the Ginger Witch, she battles dark magic and ticklish sorcery with insane scientific creations and quasi-robotic undead machinations. How Howling laughter and fiendish feathering factor into all this is a hotly debated subject.

-Excerpt from "The Mad Doctor" bio by Bandito!

BITN_Cover.jpg

THE MAD DOCTOR Makes her debut in Bandito's BUMP IN THE NIGHT #1 which was released in October of 2008.

BITN02_panel.jpg

Above is a panel taken from Bandito's BUMP IN THE NIGHT #2 which was released in March of 2011.

TFTA31_Cover.jpg

Above is the cover art from TALES FROM THE ASYLUM #31http://mtjpub.com/mtj07_iteminfo.php?item_id=300 (August, 2011) featuring THE MAD DOCTOR and her sexy assistant *Oshima. Additionally a short story by Bandito based on the cover art also appears in TFTA #31.

*special thanks to Bombers for his help designing Oshima...

The MAD DOCTOR in THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!

As a team we decided early on that while we wanted Rocio Zucchi to capture the essence of the iconic characters that would be featured in The Great Tickle Trap. We also wanted her to be free to infuse them with her own vision.

MadDoctor_Reference.jpg

Above is the reference composite we sent Rocio for The Mad Doctor.

TheTickleTrap_Mad-Doctor_co.jpg

Above is The Mad Doctor character sketch by Rocio featuring bio info by Bandito!

I hope you enjoyed the bonus content and urge you to stay tuned for future updates.

Here is a sneak peak at TGTT official release schedule for the next two weeks...
8/05/12 TGTT Comic Page #13
8/12/12 TGTT Comic Page #14

*Bonus Pages #13 & 14 art by Rocio!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13

Last edited:
I hope all the lers get tickled too cause i really want to see the doctor get it lol

So is there a gimmick to this free comic? Buy it at the release date and get the last two pages two weeks ahead of the rest of the world in higher resolution?

Really like it so far. I hope you guys have Roccio busy in the interim for more comics in the future. The artwork is truly extraordinary for this medium.

Also, when can we expect the Sonja trilogy to come to a close? That Goldfeather chick I saw alluded to in an earlier post sounds intriguing and the artwork on the 2nd comic was amazing.

R

Very Clever... No Maggs-Sie. Let us wait for another week :firedevil

But I'm not angry. Because the Bio is heavenly.
And if the Doc is so ticklish, I support amkes.
Eveery Ler needs a punishment at the end of TGTT:boogie:

Great work... but let us soon Know, what the poor Maggs have to suffer :D

How can you not love Annabelle? She's hot and ticklish and sexy and ticklish and *sigh* :wub:

How can you not love Annabelle? She's hot and ticklish and sexy and ticklish and *sigh* :wub:

Annabelle is adorable, and I would invite her for my next Birthday Party:cheesy:
But I wait for Andi. And she is... well: The Word ferfect is unworthy for her :woman:

Annabelle is adorable, and I would invite her for my next Birthday Party:cheesy:
But I wait for Andi. And she is... well: The Word ferfect is unworthy for her :woman:

Oh, so totally have to agree. Love Andi all the way, been waiting for her the entire time. :wub:

Could you guys also post this on the tickletheater forums? The users there are definitely missing out.

Could you guys also post this on the tickletheater forums? The users there are definitely missing out.

At this time The Great Tickle Trap is a TMF Exclusive. While the series is in its serialized format, I would like to keep the majority of the discussion about it all in one place. However, once all the pages have been released I will promptly share the completed comic and character Bio's with the good folks @ TickleTheater.com

Last edited:
I love your guys work so much. . . Usually, I'm actually afraid to check out Nail Bitter. . .

I love your guys work so much. . . Usually, I'm actually afraid to check out Nail Bitter. . .

Read it! It's great.
But the hell... I have to wait for part 3, want is so damn now :)
Love the Bounc Cix Novels

PS: Don't read it in the dark ;)

amkes: Awww...some love for the Doc. Well, I guess it's not love necessarily - the desire to see her tied up and tickled out of her mind. XD Thanks for the kind words, buddy. I can neither confirm or deny that the Doc will be tickled in TGTT...all I can say is either way it's gonna be a fun, squealing ride.

ransar007: There IS actually a gimmick to The Great Tickle Trap. The whole comic is free, except for the last page: for which we will charge one million dollars. :p Thanks for the support, amigo. I can assure you that Rocio is being kept very VERY busy, and we agree whole-heartedly that she is pretty amazing for this and really for any genre. As for the continuation of the Sonya series, all I can really tell you is that plans are in place to create the best Sonya comic ever***

***as created by Bandito, and including some of his very own hot little characters.

Unfortunately there's like a bajillion projects on the list right now - so all I can say is that it's probably going to be a while. But thank you very much for asking and digging the series.

Deemon-Tickle: Thanks as always, my friend. And thanks very much for the kind words about the bio. Obviously I'm a fan of the Mad Doc...but it's awesome to know others like her, and would like to see her under the feather. I assure you that it will happen at some point in some series. Will it happen in The Great Tickle Trap??? Only time will tell. And thanks also for all your kind words about Andi. I'm thrilled that folks want to see her tickled so badly. I know I certainly do. Something about a freckly sexy geek being tickled in a yoda t-shirt is just........sohawt! LOL. Seriously - thank you.

Ticklefur: Thanks buddy, your support always means a lot to me. I do not think you'll be disappointed with Andi's tickles. Not that I'm admitting she GETS tickled in TGTT. But ya know...if the pattern holds. ;-)

Doctor Zombie: LMAO...thanks man. Your support is greatly appreciated. As for the Nail Biter part 2...or part 1 for that matter....I was definitely going for a darker vibe. There are certainly some horror elements there, and the tickling takes on a decidedly more sinister flavor, there's no doubt about it. But it is a Bounce Chix novel. And at the heart of it, the Chix universe controls the story. So although it's darker...if you like the other Bounce Chix novels and comics....I don't think the Biter novels will stray far from the mark for you. If you check them out, please let us know. We're always excited about your feedback.

Deemon-Tickle: Your comment actually made me LOL. I'm thinking of hiring you to be an official Bounce Chix spokesperson. LMAO. You rock, Deemon. Thanks for the kind words, and the lively, humorous support. It's appreciated more than you know.

I hope everyone is ready...

because you know what tomorrow is....

TGTT DAY! Yay!

And I gotta say that the next page, tomorrow's page, is one of my favorites of the entire comic.

We've got a surprise for you.

A very TICKLISH surprise.

B

Deemon-Tickle: Thanks as always, my friend. And thanks very much for the kind words about the bio. Obviously I'm a fan of the Mad Doc...but it's awesome to know others like her, and would like to see her under the feather. I assure you that it will happen at some point in some series. Will it happen in The Great Tickle Trap??? Only time will tell. And thanks also for all your kind words about Andi. I'm thrilled that folks want to see her tickled so badly. I know I certainly do. Something about a freckly sexy geek being tickled in a yoda t-shirt is just........sohawt! LOL. Seriously - thank you.

OOhhhh don't make me so curious... what did I say? I like it:) Want a revenge so badly I adore revenges:mwahaha:
No problem. I really like your work. In Fact. When I started to get in tickling it was very embarassing for me.
Then I found the Internet, and some day I fond the Tickle pages... Pages like MTJ and TMF. I was so lucky, that I am not a sick bastard :D

I'm so happy that people understand me and like the same things. So I have to thank you. You and everyone who give us Tickle-Friends that Awsome Stuff
:goodjob::yourock:

Deemon-Tickle: Your comment actually made me LOL. I'm thinking of hiring you to be an official Bounce Chix spokesperson. LMAO. You rock, Deemon. Thanks for the kind words, and the lively, humorous support. It's appreciated more than you know.

Bounce Chix Spokersperson :) I'm so flattered right now:lover:
But I must admit, I Love the Novels and Comix. True, I nearly started to cry when I read the First nail Biter Pages ;) (but it was hot... call me pervert but I liked it :D)

I Think, the fact why I like the Cix so much is: I was a child and liked tickling. Friendly sometimes torturous tickling.
Then I get older and read the Origins Story and the world of erotic, sexines and tickling melt together. The Cix were my first Steps in this world.
Thats the Point why I love them so much

PC: I adore Andi from the TGTT girls the most... but my favorite Chick is Jane:woot2:

And I gotta say that the next page, tomorrow's page, is one of my favorites of the entire comic.

This is freakin' me out!!!:typerhappy:
I love Sundays. Need to finish me Timemmachine ;)

I think you will blow our Mind. Go on with your Work.

And may the ideas never Stop:bouncybou

:wahooo:

That is all.

Deemon-Tickle: I had a very similar experience a few years ago. I knew I liked tickling. I mean...I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally LIKED tickling. But I sort of thought I was alone. Then I found the TMF and MTJ publishing...and I realized that I wasn't alone at all. I mean if Jim could work with all these sensationally talented artists like BAC, and FTKL/BZ Tickler, and Ozzy, and Mandell, and Tomato Dragon and so MANY MAAAAANY others....and create these comics and novels and magazines that were sexy, and funny, and clever, and had erotic TICKLING in them...then I couldn't really be alone.

I am so very very proud and delighted that the Bounce Chix were a part of that experience for you. I can't really imagine a greater honor than that. Thank you so much for letting me know. That's really awesome.

And that's also really interesting that Jane is your favorite! I can never keep a favorite Chick, because it changes with every chapter or every comic page. What is it about the tough, raven-haired Jane that has won your heart? I'm always so curious what makes someone choose a favorite. Was there a specific publication that made Jane your favorite? Or was it just kind of all of them combined? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

And of course...can't wait to hear your feedback on today's page of TGTT once Jim posts it up (at roughly 9pm) ;-)

I love this next page so much...lol...can't wait to be able to share it with all of you.

Doctor Zombie: Hee hee hee. I don't mean to tease. I'm just thrilled about the page, and LOVE the way Rocio brought it to life. Hope you enjoy it, my friend.

Thanks again to all of you. Please continue to let us know your thoughts.

The TRAP isn't over folks.

Poor Maggs. **MUAAA HAA HAAAAA!

B

Deemon-Tickle: I had a very similar experience a few years ago. I knew I liked tickling. I mean...I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally LIKED tickling. But I sort of thought I was alone. Then I found the TMF and MTJ publishing...and I realized that I wasn't alone at all. I mean if Jim could work with all these sensationally talented artists like BAC, and FTKL/BZ Tickler, and Ozzy, and Mandell, and Tomato Dragon and so MANY MAAAAANY others....and create these comics and novels and magazines that were sexy, and funny, and clever, and had erotic TICKLING in them...then I couldn't really be alone.

I am so very very proud and delighted that the Bounce Chix were a part of that experience for you. I can't really imagine a greater honor than that. Thank you so much for letting me know. That's really awesome.

And that's also really interesting that Jane is your favorite! I can never keep a favorite Chick, because it changes with every chapter or every comic page. What is it about the tough, raven-haired Jane that has won your heart? I'm always so curious what makes someone choose a favorite. Was there a specific publication that made Jane your favorite? Or was it just kind of all of them combined? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

My pleasure :)
Why Jane. I really liked when togh Girls are tickled, it's more difficult. And after i read "Bounce of Aces" i really fell in love with her. Her change of mind. Her way to become free. To live with her true happines, and sometimes let fall... was amazing. Thats why I love her the much. :bubbleheart:
But in fact i Know you mind: It's hard to choose, and when I think of my absolutly favorite scene (till now) Thomson and Hailey in Origins ('meow') than she is my Fav. It's a matter of scene... but Jane is the kick ;)

And of course...can't wait to hear your feedback on today's page of TGTT once Jim posts it up (at roughly 9pm) ;-)

I love this next page so much...lol...can't wait to be able to share it with all of you.

Poor Maggs. **MUAAA HAA HAAAAA!

Ohhh... I so Can't wait. If even Rocio say... I love surprises... and I love to see Maggs suffer :devilish:

Thanl God it's Sunday:bounce:

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP
Welcome to the Dungeon!

This week please enjoy the 13th page of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!...

TickleTrap01_pg13.jpg

Page Notes...
1.*Lexi's back!
2. Looks like *Lexi's in trouble!
3. Sexy tickling ensues!

*See Lexi comic series created by Colin and featuring the art of Darkjak and Tomato Dragon

I hope you enjoyed this weeks comic page! Thank you so much for all the great feedback we have received so far!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13

Last edited:
I love you and this because we know that you are listening to the people and you have a good way a of making it POP <3

ohh god soo hot i can't wait a whole week. omg what what can i do to make the time go faster??

I love you and this because we know that you are listening to the people and you have a good way a of making it POP <3

Thank you so much :boogie:

ohh god soo hot i can't wait a whole week. omg what what can i do to make the time go faster??

I'm glad you enjoyed this week's page. Hang in there for next week. It will be worth the wait ;)

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
:omg:
Holy Crap!!!

So genius. Lexi joined.... and what's better: She gets hers :D:D:D
Well, this is a suprise. I mean, tickle a helples Girl is mean, but tickle another bad too Girl is absolut Evil :devil:

Very great Idea. So many new Pictures in my head: Wil Lexi get more? There are other Victims?

Ohhhh... you did such a great Job :goodjob:

PS: In Fact: "Passed out... again..." <-- Fanatstic :D

Last edited:
LOL @ the zombie hand... I really like that one, reminds me of Addams Family. I would want to be surprised by it...say...midnight..:D :jester:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back