• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

Deemon: Thanks so much my friend. I think you'll really enjoy the Andi surprise. Wait until you find out who the tickler is! O.O!!

Thanks everyone - I'm outta here. See you in a week!

Deet

:typerhappy: This is the question, I ask me the whole time. Will be such an surprise... but how to beat it?
Gomez, lexi, Doctor... I know you will blow our minds... but who is it.... so much preasure 2th of September... red marked in calender.
Andi... at least :D

...but I hope you let us know. If lexi and maggs had a ''great'' Time Together? ;)

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Bonus Content!

Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS

Find out what makes this match-up pop, sizzle, and squeal!

TheTickleTrap_Maggs_VS_Mad_Doc.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the bonus content and urge you to stay tuned for future updates.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS

Last edited:
I don't know why but I'm endless amused over the whole leggings power description in that. It's like Maggs was calling the doc out on it.

"How did you get them off like that?"

"It was easy, I assure you."

"No, really, how did you do it? It's impossible."

"Well, I just- smokebomb!" *bam*

*silence*

"Yeah that was a popcorn ball."

"I know, forgot I had it in my pocket. But look!"

"My leggings?!"

"Yes!"

"The ones from my underwear drawer. What were you doing in there?"

"Oh, uh, I have a perfectly good explana- smokebomb!" *bam*

"Yeah, that was a snowglobe."

"I realize that now." Takes out tape recorder. "'Note to self: make more smokebombs and tell mother the package from eBay came damaged.' Oh, and look down."

"My leggings, they're back on?! How-"

"I graduated with honors from the Houdini University of Evil Medicine. See, here's my diplom-" *bam* *smoke* "*cough cough* Son of a-"

I like this bonus Page.

Why the leggins? Guys... are you serous?
The Doctor can resurrect dead Hands. Create Tentacles. Can morph hot Girls in to Tickle Titans... and you ask how she can remove leggins without Pants...?
Got fantasy, dammit ;)

And if you want: Rip and rip and Pull... and it will rip in two pieces and can be easyly removed over each leg... easy ;)

I love this scene so much. Exactly the romantic Scene with Lexi and Maggs. Hope they make it out... lovely.
What a couple :love:

You created a awesome comic:D

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Teaser

Rocio returns with the next stunning page of TGTT this Sunday, September 2nd, 2012 at roughly 9pm (PST)

TheTickleTrap_Andi_Teaser.jpg
Who is looking to play a game of Wheel of Torture with Andi? (a teaser panel from the soon to be release sixteenth page of TGTT.)

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER

Last edited:
Who is looking to play a game of Wheel of Torture with Andi?(a teaser panel from the soon to be release sixteenth page of TGTT.)

Well, by the country accent and the blonde hair, i'd guess that's Anabelle.

I noticed the Wheel of Torture has "belly" on it in some places. I hope she won't neglect to give Andi's bellybutton some attention too. :D

:happyhop::wub:
Andi... Andi... ANDI!

So awesome.... can't wait for Sunday.

I will not guess who is the torturer... I want to be surprised... but the long blond hair, and the shorts... no I say nothing ;)

Torture Wheel... Andi was allready tickled... her pants are allready opened... her wonderful breats in the tiny Top...

I fall in love :woman:

This would be so legendary:D:D:D

Cant wait for monday moring (german time to view the new page)!! it surely looks awesome and hot <3!

Those "STAPS" really get to me... these past pages on that LAB are really REALLY HOT! That small 3rd Panel on Page 14 is a perfect dessert! I think it is getting me lezbianed. You guys are getting naughtier than naughty. I am sure the bar graphs would climb sky high soon! :D :D :dancingbanana:

I'm back - yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Which doesn't really mean anything to anyone other than me except for one tiny thing....

It means we can finally start the Andi scene.

Which brings me to the following depressing announcement: There actually is no Andi tickling scene in The Great Tickle Trap. Budget constraints and time pressures forced us to skip the scene with Andi and go straight to the last page of the comic. Which is blank.

Hope you're all not disappointed.

Alright, fine...there IS an Andi scene. And it will be posted soon. The first page, I mean. Not the whole scene. That'd be whack.

So without further ado..and no more gilding the lily...I'll let Jim post the page at 9pm tomorrow. ;-)

But you'll all love it. No. You really will.

Deemon: Oh trust me...Lexi and Maggs are having a "great" time. They are probably squealing and writhing too much to realize how good a time they're having. But I guarantee that they're having it. XD

Bohy: Oh, I do. Everyday I'm Shuff---a---lin'.

Foottickles: YAY!

tarr2k: Ha ha ha! Sometimes it's the silly jokes that stick with us (Ferdinand and Spawt Bot come racing to mind). And here was something that totally cracked me up about the fact that Maggs was wearing black tights in her bio page, and not in the comic. It was a good choice on Rocio's part to get rid of them, but too silly for me not to comment on in the versus bio. Although I wish I had noticed that I spelled "noticed" as "nocited". God damn it. LMAO. Awesome comment buddy.

Deemon: heh...thanks buddy - you rock.

Limbo123: hey thanks so much for the kind words...and yeah...Young Frankenstein...one of the true classics. ;-)

monkeydick: Dat ass. Oh trust me. Andi's little scene is so chock full o ticklish ass it makes a bike seat jealous. Wait. Huh? lol. But there really is an abundance of tender hot butt action. Be prepared.

meangry: Okay. So I had to actually go back in...zoom into the illustration...and see what I had written in for the Wheel of Torture on that triangle. And seriously when I reread your comment I actually lol'd. That was fucking awesome. You know, I wondered if anyone would actually notice what the descriptions were on the wheel. I wondered if it was dumb writing them out, and ultimately having Rocio put them in. You have validated my life. Oh, and by the way...in the Bandito universe...the terrorists never win.

Button: You might be right, smarty pants. ;-) And as mentioned to meangry - thanks so much for actually looking that closely at the wheel. That's pretty awesome. I can't promise any button tickling per se, as these scenes are highly subject to shennanigans. But I will say it's a strong possibility. For at least a panel or so. ;-)

TickleFur: Ask and you shall receive. Thanks bud.

Deemon: I hope you don't like her breasts in that top too much. I'm not saying...I'm just sayin'. She loves her cute yoda shirt...but I think her hot tickler (who ever she may be) likes Andi even better WITHOUT her cute yoda shirt. You have been warned. I just hope you find the scene as legendary once it's posted. I'll say that's it's one of my favorite tickle scenes ever. From anything. So damn...hot.

MasterTickle: Thanks so much, mate. Hope you like the page an awful lot. I know we had fun making it.

PQfingers: Well for all those involved: "Thanks man."

Bohy: Well as a member of MTJ yourself you realize that naughtier than naughty is kind of what we do around here. If naughty were people, we'd be China. If naughty were soul, we'd be James Brown. If naughty...okay...I'll stop. heh - thanks Bohy. You're the best.

And...

Well...

I'm not sure if this got posted before. But I think it didn't. Get posted, that is.

So I'm posting it now. If it was already posted, somebody please tell me and I'll delete the second posting from mankind's consciousness.

Yeah.

I can do that.

And, I don't really need to post it, but I kind of created it, and I sorta did one for the Yoly/Spawtbot/Gomez goofiness...so I bring you the final versus image for the Maggs scene.

I know. Silliness.

Almost TGTT day!

Glad to be back.

I'll stop talking now,

Deeto

Attachments

• TheTickleTrap_Maggs_VS_Mad_Doc_VS_Ferdinand_VS_Lexi.jpg
    TheTickleTrap_Maggs_VS_Mad_Doc_VS_Ferdinand_VS_Lexi.jpg
    699 KB · Views: 1,000
You are back :typerhappy:

This is the day. I waited for this for months
So damn great :D:D:D

And no worries... Andi without Top.... can't talk *drooling to death*

Love it. I will be awake... no matter how long I have to be awake:D

...and: Maggs and Lexi. I'm a story writer and romantic fan. So if this Gals become a couple... or have a short affair.... this sounds so geat in my ears.*Love*
And I don't know what you planned after Andi. ...I think it would be awesome
I want to know what happened to the Girls...
and maybe Revenge would be sweet :D:D:D

Welcome back bud!

BTW....

THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND :laughhard: :rowfull:

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP
Welcome to the Dungeon!

This week please enjoy the 16th page of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!...

TickleTrap01_pg16.jpg

Page Notes...
1.Ozzy's Annabelle invites Bandito's Andi to play... WHEEL OF TORTURE!

I hope you enjoyed this weeks comic page! Thank you so much for all the great feedback we have received so far!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16

Last edited:
I love the comic and love how rocio made de characters we all know in a unique and different style, ples ples tell me that the comic dont end with Andy tickled, ples tell me that all the chicks are getting more tickles

Very glad Annabelle's appearing as a 'ler. She's wonderfully devious in the Yoly comics, so I can't wait to see what she has planned for Andi.

Ooohhhh YEEESSSS. Yes yes yes yes YES!!! Andi naked and getting tickled. Ohhh, yes indeed :wub:

OH MY GOD!!!:yowzer:

Andi... only one Page and I totally fall in Love *go and buy wedding Ring*:bubbleheart:

The first Page and an Awesome Breats Tickle and Nipple Lick... are you kidding me?:faint:

Seriously: Do you want to kill me? :shake:My heart is allready a bit before stillstanding, and it was the first Page.

So damn hot!!! And Annabelle is such a evil Bitch, this would be so Fun.:firedevil

And I know from my Andi and the Bounch Chix Novels: It won't take long Time... and she loves it, adore it... and climax violently:lover:
:woman:

Perfect Job, Guys. *go in my Time machine to travel to next Sunday*

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!:bouncybou

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back