• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

Uh huh. I was right, it's Anabelle. I hope Andi's sweet bellybutton indeed does get some attention.

Soooooooooooo tempted to fap to this..........
MUST.....RESIST..........URGES!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhh wow...that's quite a way to start. ^^
If Andi is the 'last part'...it looks like this series is going to climax rather quickly...

...pun very much intended. ;)

I hope it's not the last part; still so many combinations we can do! And revenge scenes!

I'm spoiled.:ermm:

Definitely not the last part seeing as how the main antagonist hasn't shown himself yet.

I love the comic and love how rocio made de characters we all know in a unique and different style, ples ples tell me that the comic dont end with Andy tickled, ples tell me that all the chicks are getting more tickles

I hope it's not the last part; still so many combinations we can do! And revenge scenes!

I'm spoiled.:ermm:

Definitely not the last part seeing as how the main antagonist hasn't shown himself yet.

Let me just say that The Great Tickle Trap does not end with Andi's scene. However we are much closer to the end now, than we were when we first started our journey together.

The good news is there is still plenty of fun left to be had. :boogie:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
:man::goodjob::yourock:

Another amazing page you guys thank you can't wait to see the next page! By the way are there any plans to release 2 pages at once, like a 2 paged epic spread maybe for the finale or a climax?
:fingerscrossed:

pollo: Good call, amigo - I agree that Rocio does a great job of adding her own style to the characters and reinventing them with her own flavor. Anabelle looks amazing in Rocio's style (although I loved her in Ozzy's style just as much). And as for more tickling in the Great Tickle Trap, I can only promise that Andi is not the last person to get tickled. ;-)

monkey: heh...mission accomplished.

Wings: Anabelle is just devilish as a tickler. And let's face it...we really wanted to choose someone that was going to tickle Andi like nobody's business. Thanks for the kind words.

Ticklefur: Ha ha - glad you like it buddy. XD Just wait until you see the NEXT page. O.O!!!!!

Deemon: We're not trying to kill ya, my friend, I promise. We're just trying to knock your socks off. Thanks so much for the kind words for Andi, obviously I'm a little biased about her...and seeing her in The Great Tickle Trap like this was just way too much fun to resist. I hope you like the next few pages, as we tried to really give Andi the tickling of her life.

Button: You know me, buddy. I always try to keep you in mind. ^.<

MasterTickle: Rocio really did an amazing job on that page didn't she? Yeah...definitely hot. When we first got this page from Rocio we were like "WHAT???" and then we were all like "..........." because we were speechless from the hotness. XD Thanks for the generous feedback, mate.

1pj: I don't think anyones asking for THAT kind of restraint. I mean...you've certainly got out permission. :p

Khali: Thanks so much, my friend. I can't tall you that the Great Tickle Trap will climax quickly...but I can promise that it will climax explosively. XD Thanks for your wonderful support.

Featherfall: I know, right? That's one of the awesome things about MTJ. We literally have hundreds of characters and thousands of possible matches for the Great Tickle Trap. The numbers boggle the mind. Diabolical ticklers, screamingly sensitive ticklelees...ah....so many possibilities. XD

shadow: I always salute an observant fan. *salutes*

nightcat: Awww...thanks so much amigo. So glad you're digging the comic so much. And yes. We do have plans to release a couple pages at once. It was the first thing we did. Post 1: two pages at once. Now that that plan is out of the way we plan on pretty much doing what we've been doing. LMAO. Nah - all joking aside....this might be a good spot to make something clear:

We are racing to get these pages done. The Great Tickle Trap is not a quick collection of tickle illustrations featuring one or two characters. These are full comic pages, each of which are worked on by a minimum of 5 separate people. Some pages have as many as 7 folks working on them. We're not ruthlessly teasing you, releasing one page per week, while the finished project sits in our vault. We're burning the midnight oil, putting personal hygiene and sleep aside to meet our own self-imposed weekly deadlines. For free.

Wait.

The more I describe this...the more I think we might all be insane.

Hey GUYS! Hold up a minute...are we insane here?

**Ozzy runs down the hall at full speed with Sonya's pants on his head, smearing paste on his nipples**

Uh...heh...nevermind.

LMAO - I promise, buddy. We're gonna continue to bust our asses to make the Great Tickle Trap available to you as fast as we can, at the highest quality we can, until we either wrap up this bad boy, or we all pass out from paste toxicity. Thanks for digging it so much.

More pages to come soon....and more ANDI! Yay!

Do you think Anabelle will find her favorite freckle?

You may find out this week.

As you were,

Deet

More pages to come soon....and more ANDI! Yay!

Do you think Anabelle will find her favorite freckle?

You may find out this week.

As you were,

Deet

She will find it. maybe she would be a bit upset, if Andi like that in a While and climax violently
Anna: "Wait a Minute?... You like that?"
Andi: "Doooohn't staaaawp...!"

:D:D:D

I'm so looking forward for Sunday. Would be Awesome. Another Andi page.... I will need lots of cold water for a shower;)

...and don't stop after Andi..... so many other ideas... waht happend to the girls... revenge... ^^
who's that creepy guy on the Cover:D?

Keep going. It's Legendary:)

She will find it. maybe she would be a bit upset, if Andi like that in a While and climax violently
Anna: "Wait a Minute?... You like that?"
Andi: "Doooohn't staaaawp...!"

:D:D:D

Ha ha ha. Thanks Deemon!

Do you actually remember where Andi's favorite freckle is? From Bounce Chix Origins II, where she gets the absolute bejesus tickled out of her by Foxy. Do you remember the mention of her favorite freckle? I'd be surprised. But you always seem to surprise me. ;-)

B

Ha ha ha. Thanks Deemon!

Do you actually remember where Andi's favorite freckle is? From Bounce Chix Origins II, where she gets the absolute bejesus tickled out of her by Foxy. Do you remember the mention of her favorite freckle? I'd be surprised. But you always seem to surprise me. ;-)

B

Hard for me, as a german:)
But if I remember right, it was a Three point tickle in the last instance;)
Tail and Two Hands:)

And I think you mean Foxy's single Finger which stroke her lips
...not the Ones in the face;)

If I am right, with my bad english, I would be happy:D:D:D

Last edited:
Hard for me, as a german:)
But if I remember right, it was a Three point tickle in the last instance;)
Tail and Two Hands:)

And I think you mean Foxy's single Finger which stroke her lips
...not the Ones in the face;)

If I am right, with my bad english, I would be happy:D:D:D

Unfucking-believable. Apparently your english is totally awesome.

Because - you are right, Deemon. Amazing. Yeah - that's exactly what I was talking about - where Foxy drives Andi way beyond the breaking point at the end of the Origins novels and reveals to her the mystery of Spadran Duplicity. LMAO. And if I remember right...somewhere between the butt tickling, the nipple-tongue tickling, and the favorite feather tickling...that wicked alien menace gets quite the explosive reaction from our blonde-haired sexy geek.

Probably my favorite Origins scene. Well - maybe the Dusty/Blake one. I know you're favorite is the Hailey/Thompson scene. Ah...Origins. I need to come up with another Bounce Chix publication - I mean...after the Nail Biter novels are complete. XD

Thanks, Deemon. You made my day.

Now let's see if Anabelle can make Andi's day.

;-)

B

can i sign up for this pleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Unfucking-believable. Apparently your english is totally awesome.

Because - you are right, Deemon. Amazing. Yeah - that's exactly what I was talking about - where Foxy drives Andi way beyond the breaking point at the end of the Origins novels and reveals to her the mystery of Spadran Duplicity. LMAO. And if I remember right...somewhere between the butt tickling, the nipple-tongue tickling, and the favorite feather tickling...that wicked alien menace gets quite the explosive reaction from our blonde-haired sexy geek.

Probably my favorite Origins scene. Well - maybe the Dusty/Blake one. I know you're favorite is the Hailey/Thompson scene. Ah...Origins. I need to come up with another Bounce Chix publication - I mean...after the Nail Biter novels are complete. XD

Thanks, Deemon. You made my day.

Now let's see if Anabelle can make Andi's day.

;-)

B

You made me happy, too :typerhappy:

And you are so right. Origin I is the Thompson Hailey Scene.
In Origins II it's the Blake, Downy (Polly) and Dusty.
Awesome Revenge Scene, and If you read the Biology Facts before this Scene, the Scene is even more torturous.... and sexy as hell:D
...and over this intensive Body all the green Powder *shivering*. Awesome!

And go on... I'm looking so forward for the third nailbiter Part... and after that... my Fanatsy explodes. This would be so awesome. I love your Ideas, anyway what comes:D:D:D

...One day till TGTT Day:D

Last edited:
We are racing to get these pages done. The Great Tickle Trap is not a quick collection of tickle illustrations featuring one or two characters. These are full comic pages, each of which are worked on by a minimum of 5 separate people. Some pages have as many as 7 folks working on them. We're not ruthlessly teasing you, releasing one page per week, while the finished project sits in our vault. We're burning the midnight oil, putting personal hygiene and sleep aside to meet our own self-imposed weekly deadlines. For free.

Wait.

The more I describe this...the more I think we might all be insane.

You are only just NOW figuring this out? :p

A teaser maybe????? Pleas pleas pleas I can wait I gonna die

amkes: sign up to be tortured by Anabelle? Really? You may get what you want, but are ya gonna want what you get. XD

Deemon: Awww...you're awesome buddy. Thanks for everything. Can't wait for you to see the next page. Tomorrow. Yay.

Featherfall: Ha ha ha. Guilty. LMAO.

Pollo: Absolutely. Picture in your mind: Andi's pants being slowly pulled down her firm freckled sexy ass while Anabelle slowly tickles her closer and closer to squealing, exploding agony. Do you feel teased? Glad I could help. Hee hee. Don't die. I believe in you.

Sunday...more Andi coming.

Yeah.

That just happened.

:p

B

Would be great to see Anabelle tortured by that crazy clown again! :).

I commend you guys for the awesome work (especially for free). In all my time spent in the scene, this is definitely top 5!

amkes: sign up to be tortured by Anabelle? Really? You may get what you want, but are ya gonna want what you get. XD

B

only one way to find out and you know what that is so lets sign me up and find out ^-^

oh effing blankets, what have i missed???

damn damn damn so many delicious boobs - i love the finale to maggs's ticklish dilemma... i really wasn't expecting those naughty zombie hands to do that, but i am very glad they did

holy mac&cheese... i wish i could draw boobs like Rocio, i'd never leave the house

and the start of andi's tickling gauntlet! deeeeeelightful, the poor lovely girl's shorts are already undone and it's only just started

i am a lucky boy in that i have tomorrow off work so i will get to see the latest instalment as soon as it arrives - i am doing push-ups in anticipation right now

i know this beautiful hayride must come to an end at some point, but i hope it is later rather than sooner - i love you folks... [sorry.. getting a bit emotional]

anyway.. *cough* stiff upper lip and all that - thanks for the awesomeness *sniff*

Shadow: Wow - that's a pretty amazing thing to say. Thanks so much, bud. That's a huge compliment to the entire team. And as for Anabelle...I'll settle for seeing her tickled by...well...anyone evil. And Clown Guy definitely fits that bill. I mean clowns are already kinda evil. And sadistic tickling clowns. Forgettaboutit. LOL. Thanks again for your very generous support.

Amkes: Yoooooooooou're gonna REGRET it!

Detritus: Naughty Zombie hands are by definition unpredictable. XD And yeah - Rocio's boobs are outstanding. I mean - I haven't seen Rocio's actual boobs that you know of. But the way she DRAWS boobs is amazing. Whew. There were almost some rumors started there. It's been a pure joy to see Andi drawn in her style as well as the entire TGTT cast. And although you're right...that all; good things someday come to an end...I promise that there's a fair amount more tickling hotness before that happens. Thanks for all your truly wonderful feedback. You really are wonderful. And your boobs are awesome too. Not your actual boobs....aw...nevermind. :p

You guys know what today is........................

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

One of my favorite favorite favorite pages from the entire Great Tickle Trap.

Get your AC services. Cuz it's gonna be a hot one.

The Deeto

Shadow: Wow - that's a pretty amazing thing to say. Thanks so much, bud. That's a huge compliment to the entire team. And as for Anabelle...I'll settle for seeing her tickled by...well...anyone evil. And Clown Guy definitely fits that bill. I mean clowns are already kinda evil. And sadistic tickling clowns. Forgettaboutit. LOL. Thanks again for your very generous support.

Amkes: Yoooooooooou're gonna REGRET it!

Detritus: Naughty Zombie hands are by definition unpredictable. XD And yeah - Rocio's boobs are outstanding. I mean - I haven't seen Rocio's actual boobs that you know of. But the way she DRAWS boobs is amazing. Whew. There were almost some rumors started there. It's been a pure joy to see Andi drawn in her style as well as the entire TGTT cast. And although you're right...that all; good things someday come to an end...I promise that there's a fair amount more tickling hotness before that happens. Thanks for all your truly wonderful feedback. You really are wonderful. And your boobs are awesome too. Not your actual boobs....aw...nevermind. :p

You guys know what today is........................

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

One of my favorite favorite favorite pages from the entire Great Tickle Trap.

Get your AC services. Cuz it's gonna be a hot one.

The Deeto
I might regret it but i still want it lol XD
come lets see how I regret it after

It 9:00pm here, I need mi new page of great tickle trap, can't wait any more

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP
Welcome to the Dungeon!

This week please enjoy the 17th page of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!...

TickleTrap01_pg17.jpg

Page Notes...
1. Anabelle tickles the living hell out of Andi!
2. Anabelle also treats Andi to some down home southern hospitality... Get it? Southern...
3. No, seriously... You get it right? (See #2)

Here is a sneak peak at TGTT official release schedule for the next three weeks...
9/16/12 TGTT Spotlight on: ANABELLE
9/23/12 TGTT Comic Page #18
9/30/12 TGTT Comic Page #19

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back