• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

meantonylonfeet: Thanks bud! Work in nylon feet? Well the only person in TGTT thus far that was wearing nylons is the Mad Doc. And in order to include HER we'd have to tickle her. And I'm not sure the fans would put up with something like that. ;-)

Deemon: Hope you like Anabelle's bio, buddy. Definitely had fun with that one - and have to say that I think Rocio's Anabelle is smoldering HOT!

Capt Spaulding: Wait...who finishes who's sentences? I'm confused AGAIN. For like the second time in like four days. The ol' noodle can't be going out on me already! I'm not even middle aged!!!

amkes: Tell me about it. I'm the one that has to fit Peterton Poe's entire anatomy in one composition. LMAO. God forbid he get aroused in a smaller panel. He'd skew the entire page. XD

Toooooniiiight is time for more Teeeeeekle Traaaaaaaaap!

^^;;;

B

boo no new page BOOOOOO

I just put a big black bar over all of Andi's naughty bits for the rest of the comic in retaliation.

Don't make me put her top back on the way we did with Yoly. Cuz we'll DO IT!

**growls fiercely**

lmao.

B

I just put a big black bar over all of Andi's naughty bits for the rest of the comic in retaliation.

Don't make me put her top back on the way we did with Yoly. Cuz we'll DO IT!

**growls fiercely**

lmao.

B

YOU SIR HAVE LOST A FAN FOREVER.

BOOM BOOM

YOU SIR HAVE LOST A FAN FOREVER.

BOOM BOOM

Hopefully it wasn't anyone I liked. O.O!!!

**gasp**

Oh...it was you...I get it now. :p

O...KAY! I won't put her Andi's top back on. But I might take her bottoms off...and lemme tell ya...that ass!

Did I win you back?

>.>

Dito

Um... Uh.... NOW! No wait... NOW!

Bated breath is the hardest kind of breathing there is!!!!

Your Arts??? After the last Sonya pages I way speechless for three day... nearly:D:D:D

You're welcome, Deets... I would like to give my >:thumbsup:< to you for being a big part of this creative collaboration! Your character bios are fun and hilarious!

Bandito's contribution to TGTT has been truly amazing...

1. He helped develop the script with Colin and myself.
2. His work on the character bio's are hilarious and a pure joy to read.
3. His Bonus comic pages represent hours upon hours of work and represent some of his best work to date. Not to mention the they are also some of the hottest pages offered by the series.

Honestly the above list barely scratches the surface on how much time and effort he has put into TGTT.

His art, wit, and humor are absolutely world class and irreplaceable.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
meantonylonfeet: Thanks bud! Work in nylon feet? Well the only person in TGTT thus far that was wearing nylons is the Mad Doc. And in order to include HER we'd have to tickle her. And I'm not sure the fans would put up with something like that. ;-)

Deemon: Hope you like Anabelle's bio, buddy. Definitely had fun with that one - and have to say that I think Rocio's Anabelle is smoldering HOT!

Capt Spaulding: Wait...who finishes who's sentences? I'm confused AGAIN. For like the second time in like four days. The ol' noodle can't be going out on me already! I'm not even middle aged!!!

amkes: Tell me about it. I'm the one that has to fit Peterton Poe's entire anatomy in one composition. LMAO. God forbid he get aroused in a smaller panel. He'd skew the entire page. XD

Toooooniiiight is time for more Teeeeeekle Traaaaaaaaap!

^^;;;

B
lol my sides are hurting so much from that joke lol
just be glad you wouldn't have to draw him and me in the same page let alone panel lol

As Yoly would say: 'Ah, hope ya' guys are savin' dis' on yer' computah's fer this is epic!! Yeeehaaw!

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Bonus Content!

Spotlight on: ANABELLE

Anabelle Introduction by Bandito

Let's all be honest here - Anabelle is a freak. I mean, Shotgun wedding, sexual predation, and unhealthy nekkid NASCAR addiction, Oh my. Here's a girl that hangs out with demented clowns for kicks on a Saturday night. She's madder than a bobcat caught in a piss fire. She's nuttier than a port-o-poty at a five-county peanut festival. But give the bat-shit insane little honey an uncanny predilection for confusing tickle torture and forced orgasm with normal courting behavior...and Anabelle becomes OUR kind of freak. We love ya, you lunatic.

db_YolyV2011_large.jpg

Anabelle makes her debut by Ozzy in the February, 2011 release of YOLY VALENTINE SPECIAL 2011 comic.

db_anabelle01_large.jpg

Above is the cover for the very first issue of Anabelle released on May, 3rd, 2011.

Yoly_GoldMatters_panels.jpg

Above features 2 panels from YOLY Gold Matters! in which Anabelle make an appearance!

Anabelle_Reference.jpg

Above is the reference composite we sent Rocio for Anabelle.

Anabelle in THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!

TheTickleTrap_Anabelle.jpg

Above is Anabelle character sketch by Rocio featuring bio info by Bandito!

Here is a sneak peak at TGTT official release schedule for the next three weeks...
9/23/12 TGTT Comic Page #18
9/30/12 TGTT Comic Page #19
10/07/12 TGTT Spotlight on: ? (Who could this be?)

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17
Post #616 TGTT: Spotlight on: ANABELLE
Post #630 TGTT:TGTT: TEASER
Post #638 TGTT: Comic Page 18
Post #657 TGTT: Comic Page 19
Post #670 TGTT: Spotlight on: JANE

Last edited:
Alright that write up had me in stitches.

Nuttier than a port-a-potty at a five county peanut festival. Fucking amazing.

I'm still suffering from aftershocks of giggle fits just thinking about some of the writings in Anabelle's bio. Very funny and more than on par with an actual comic page. I look forward to the next update.

MasterTickle: Well, I don't wanna spoil anything....but I'll give both a quick hint and a little preview. The hint is that Andi and Anabelle happen to share a ticklish weak spot. And you'll get a much bigger hint this Sunday. YAY! And Jim and I will make a preview happen. But it might take a little time. ;-) Thanks so much for your awesome support.

Deemon: We never stop, buddy. Never! Although we do occasionally pause. ;P Your feedback is truly appreciated. Although Andi is a little mad at you - because you keep encouraging us to tickle her out of her skull. Bad bad Deemon. **Andi frowns inbetween squealing climaxing laughter from Anabelle's tickle torture.**

Shadow: Thanks for the wonderful support, mate. But I have to be honest - I have no idea which Yenny comic you are referencing. Transported into a wall? Can you...or any other friendly Tickle Trap fan clear this one up for us. Cuz those of us here at MTJ are a little stumped. Sorry to admit. Help us out, buddy.

Bohy: Awww - you're the best. Thanks so much, Anne. The bios are tremendously fun to write (especially with all these lovable MTJ characters to write about). And it has been a real honor and pleasure to work on The Great Tickle Trap project. Thanks for being so awesome!

You guys know what tomorrow is......right?

Deeto

I think there are two comics where Yenny gets stuck in a wall. One is where she's a superhero or something and ends up getting stuck in a wall with one of her feet dangling out.
One of the super villians sees her and starts playing games with her foot. There's another comic that's on the tip of my tongue but can't remember if it was a comic or a weekly strip.

I'm sure Ozzy can point them out.

I think there are two comics where Yenny gets stuck in a wall. One is where she's a superhero or something and ends up getting stuck in a wall with one of her feet dangling out.
One of the super villians sees her and starts playing games with her foot. There's another comic that's on the tip of my tongue but can't remember if it was a comic or a weekly strip.

I'm sure Ozzy can point them out.

I believe you're describing the dailies.

I can say nothing else that has not already been covered by responses to this most epic of Tickling culminations. The talent and fan service delivered in this series is moving. Thank you thank you all.

How did you all choose which characters would be featured in this series?

The perfect Girl to torture Andi:D

Sounds so great, think both of them have a 'great' Time.
Andi climax good in tickling, and Andi is good in giving climax... sounds like a perfect match:D:D:D

PS: named after her Sister:)...great^^

I think you won us all back with a comment like that!

Where have you been?

We have missed your feedback around here

Looking forward to the next page...... NOW!

Um... Uh.... NOW! No wait... NOW!

Bated breath is the hardest kind of breathing there is!!!!

YEAH! WHERE THE HECK IS THE NEXT PAGE?

Oh shit! I'm the one in charge of that....

ahem...

Here is a sneak peak at TGTT official release schedule for the next three weeks...
9/23/12 TGTT Comic Page #18
9/30/12 TGTT Comic Page #19
10/07/12 TGTT Spotlight on: ? (Who could this be?)

Last edited:
Continuing to be a great enjoyment. Love the Anabell interpretation (ofcourse the original too), fantastic all around!

Marvin: hee hee hee. Wait until you actually see the pic. XD

Ransar. LMAO. I totally wish I had the power to summon the internet to do my bidding.

Jim: You are too good to me, buddy. I very much appreciate the opportunity to be a part of the Great Tickle Trap. What a cool project and what an amazing group of folks who worked on it. Thank you.

Oz: If Yoly's showing up again...I hope she knows it's to be tickled out of her nekkid little mind! ha ha - you rock, buddy.

Amkes: Don't worry, she'll be coming soon. And hard.

Meangry: Heh...thanks my friend. These bios are way too much fun to write. Glad I could make ya chuckle.

Lady Nerd: Hey thank you so much for the kind words - very very much appreciated. I love writing the bio pages. ;-) These characters are a load of laughs (explicit tickle-pun).

Shadow: Ah...got it, amigo. Thanks!

MatrinZachs: Hey thanks so much for the generous feedback, buddy.

Deemon: hey thanks buddy. Hope you like the preview tonight. It will give a little "taste" of what's to come.

Capt: Gracias!!

Pat: More Sonya??? You're going to kill that poor sexy spy!

Restif: You're awesome, buddy. And I agree, Rocio's take on Anabelle is nothing short of roasting hot!

Sorry for the quick in and out here, guys. I've got to run.

Butt the preview is coming tonight of my first Andi page.

I hope you like it.

Talk soon,

B

Pat: More Sonya??? You're going to kill that poor sexy spy!

As long as I get to see Ms. Rocio draw Secret Agent Sonya being tickle tortured by the Gomez Girls that's a chance I'm WILLING TO TAKE. ^_~

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back