• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

I'm just catching up on this amazing series, and I'm loving the direction the action is taking! Bandito, you definitely know what I like to see! :D

One of two things will happen:

1.) Our new characters will rescue the victims and we engage in Tickle Revenge, which would be awesome.

2.) Our new characters bumble their rescue and join the ranks of the tickled, which would be equally awesome.

My preference would be some combo of the above option, but hey. :D

Button: I'm actually on the ps3 - and Lotus and I are digging the hell out of Borderlands 2. As for the "joy-puke" reference...it's from the back of the packaging: "Shoot, Loot, and Joy Puke your face off!". LMAO. And as far as Jane living without the piercing - try to get it away from her. I dare you. XD

Deemon: Just keep trying, buddy. Persistence does pay off! Thanks so much for your awesome feedback. And next time you propose to Jane, try to find her already in bondage...and start by lightly tickling her little bare feet. I have a feeling things will progress interestingly from there. XD If you remember the 2 times she's been "allowed" to finish...then you will know that such moments come with explosively fun results. ;-)

amkes: Mine too! Well, this week. I can never stick with a favorite chick. I love em all too much! XD

Ticklefur: She's pretty lovable. Especially with her back arching in screaming laughter and unavoidably approaching ticklish arousal. Which seems to happen fairly often to her. ;-)

Jim: Awww, you think I'm extremely talented??? **smiles in a huge smile indicative of someone with teeny tiny brain waves**

restif: Thanks buddy. We're gonna have to get her together with your girls one of these days!

ftkl: I love you, FTKL. Do you have a hot sister?

Bohy: You're so wonderful I'm surprised you're not twins.

Mastertickle: What Jim said. It's from the end of Secret Agent Sonya 2: where the Bounce Chix get captured by the evil villainess, Goldfeather and her diabolical sidekick, Double Agent Mona - who tickle tortures Jane. Andi gets the worst of it though in a wonderful 2 page scene drawn by Ozzy in which she gets tickle tortured by the Gomez Girls to answer one single very hot question! Thanks for asking, mate.

Jim: But ya got to admit, it's a crazy hot appearance!

Kunzite: Hey good buddy! Thanks so much for poking your head by. As a huge fan of your work, I always really appreciate your kind words! Hope all is well.

More TGTT coming soon everyone.

Afterall - you know what tomorrow is, right?

B

One of two things will happen:

1.) Our new characters will rescue the victims and we engage in Tickle Revenge, which would be awesome.

2.) Our new characters bumble their rescue and join the ranks of the tickled, which would be equally awesome.

My preference would be some combo of the above option, but hey. :D

An astute observation, good buddy. XD

There's a third option as well that involves a sinisterly unexpected plot twist involving a secret introduction of the most diabolical...

Ahhhh...who am I kidding. After all - this is a tickling comic. They new characters are probably either gonna "give" or "receive".

And I agree about your preference. I wouldn't mind seeing a whole lot more tickle torture before this is over.

Thanks for the support!

B

isn't tomorrow more character bios?

Dug the Jane one of course.

RESPOND TO PMS MUFUPHKKA

Deemon: Just keep trying, buddy. Persistence does pay off! Thanks so much for your awesome feedback. And next time you propose to Jane, try to find her already in bondage...and start by lightly tickling her little bare feet. I have a feeling things will progress interestingly from there. XD If you remember the 2 times she's been "allowed" to finish...then you will know that such moments come with explosively fun results;)

More TGTT coming soon everyone.

Afterall - you know what tomorrow is, right?

B

Thanx for the great Advice:)
Only need her tied up... I won't match this alone... I count on you;)
Yeah I would drive her... but if I be honest... I prefer to see her with other Girls;)
Would be a very open marriage:D

and yes... today is TGTT-Day and we will se the awesome Dusty... read yesterday the first TIS Novel again.... so damn hot. can't wait for the Bio:typerhappy:
and can't wait for the next novel;)

and whatever will happen with the villians or the Rescuers... I feel there will be much mor hot tickling:D

Button: I'm actually on the ps3 - and Lotus and I are digging the hell out of Borderlands 2. As for the "joy-puke" reference...it's from the back of the packaging: "Shoot, Loot, and Joy Puke your face off!". LMAO. And as far as Jane living without the piercing - try to get it away from her. I dare you. XD

Total crapola. I was really hoping to play with one of my heroes. That would've been awesome. :(

Nah, I just mean it would have been better if she never got it in the first place. I'm not crazy enough to put any of my fingers anywhere near any part of her body (as tempting as her bellybutton is).

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Bonus Content!

Spotlight on: Captain Dusty (Bounce Chix)

Captain Dusty Introduction by Bandito

It's a Strange galaxy out there. And within the chesty, torrid, physics-bending, reality-defying, inscrutably bizarre star systems of the TICKLING IN SPACE universe...perhaps even more strange than usual. So is it any surprise that a protagonist of that universe is the purple triple threat know as Captain Dusty? I mean, what's not to love about the amazonian alien, eh? She's a wild unhinged space pirate adventurer! She's so ticklish that she makes a Spadran start-virgin look thick skinned! And she's got three boobs!

TIS_C_24a.jpg

Dusty's secrets are revealed in the original FREE epic comic series TICKLING IN SPACE! This page was first posted on January, 29th 2008 and features the illustration work of Bandito and the editing, lettering, and color work of Ticklefur!

TIS01_Credits.jpg

Above is the credits page from Tickling in Space #1: Inosaka's Paradox released on January, 12th, 2009. Art by the one and only Scavenger!
Please Note: Tickling in Space #1: Inosaka's Paradox is currently on sale for 25% off until 10/31/12.

TIS_VOQ_cover_lr.jpg

Above is the cover art from Tickling in Space #2: The Veil of Qadesh released on January, 12th, 2009. Art by the one and only Scavenger!
Please Note: Tickling in Space #2: The Veil of Qadesh is currently on sale for 25% off until 10/31/12.

CaptainDusty_Reference.jpg

Above is the reference composite we sent Rocio for Captain Dusty.

Captain Dusty in THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!

TheTickleTrap_Captain-Dusty.jpg

Above is Captain Dusty's character sketch by Rocio featuring bio info by Bandito!

Here is a sneak peak at TGTT official release schedule between now and the 14th of this month...

10/10/12 TGTT Spotlight on: TAMMI
10/14/12 TGTT: Comic Page 20

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17
Post #616 TGTT: Spotlight on: ANABELLE
Post #630 TGTT:TGTT: TEASER
Post #638 TGTT: Comic Page 18
Post #657 TGTT: Comic Page 19
Post #670 TGTT: Spotlight on: JANE
Post #688 TGTT: Spotlight on: CAPTAIN DUSTY

Last edited:
I want my very own Dusty. No worries...she'll be comfortable...she'd never leave any number of devices that would hold her down exposed.

For her own protection, of course.

:omg:

How can you not love Dusty? She gorgeous, sexy beyond belief, and LOVES to be tickled. A fab write-up on her, and Roccio did a truly amazing version of our beloved, three-breasted alien beauty :wub:

And many thanks for the plug, m'friend. Deeply appreciated :rockon:

Haha... Whipples. It's fun learning new words.

The character sketches for Jane and Dusty look fantastic, and the descriptions have me very anxious to see what happens in the next six days. As always, appreciate the work.

:wub:

well drawn:)
Dusty ooks really hot:heart:

I love Dusty... she is Part of my favorite Tickle scene in Bounx Chix Origins II (she, her new Friend Downy (Polly) and the evil Blake) :D
Great to see one of the hottest TIS Chix here in TGTT:woman:
Remembers me sometimes on the Alien from Totall recall. And this is a Compliment, One of the best Sci-Fi-Movies ever:happyhop:

And WTF?! A new TIS Comic at the End if 2012?:typerhappy:
This is so awesome... *drooling* I will need a lot of cold showers after Release:D:D

Guys, again. You did and do such a awesome work. This is so far legendary and will become much better. Can't wait to see tammi.
...after after that.... can't imagine... will be sooooo Great:numberone:

Bohy: You're so wonderful I'm surprised you're not twins.

attachment.php

^ Tee-hee-hee... :D

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Bonus Content!

Spotlight on: Tammi the Tickle Witch!

Tammi the Tickle Witch Introduction by Colin

As if being a real, live witch weren’t extraordinary enough, Tammi is that rarest of all magical beings, a Tickle-Witch. As you might expect from someone skilled in tickle magic, Tammi is sweet-natured but very mischievous, rarely missing an opportunity to tickle either a friend or a foe. The latter have ranged from malevolent demons to Professor Penelope Pringle, an extremely silly woman with delusions of being a great sorceress.

tammiandrachael.jpg

One of the original promo's issued with the release of TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH #1, released on October 31st, 2008

tammipromo3.jpg

THE DEBUT OF A NEVER BEFORE SEEN PIECE OF PROMOTIONAL ART FOR TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH!

I have to say that this discovery was made literally this morning as I was piecing together material for Tammi's spotlight. It was an absolute shocker and I immediately had to pick up the phone and call Colin to tell him about the treasure that I had uncovered while combing through the MTJ Publishing art archives.

Colin wrote the specs for this promo piece back in the summer of 2009 and it was intended to be issued with the release of TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH #3 on August 14th, 2009. For reasons unknown (I dropped the ball) this promo by series artist Mako Fufu has not seen the light of day until today!

TammiHolidays.jpg

Above is the promotional art by Mako Fufu issued with the release of TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH #4 on December 14th, 2009.

Tammi_Reference.jpg

Above is the reference composite we sent Rocio for Tammi.

Tammi the Tickle Witch in THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!

TheTickleTrap_Tammi.jpg

Above is Tammi's character sketch by Rocio featuring bio info by Colin

Please Note: TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH #1 and TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH #2 are currently on sale for 25% off until 10/31/12

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17
Post #616 TGTT: Spotlight on: ANABELLE
Post #630 TGTT:TGTT: TEASER
Post #638 TGTT: Comic Page 18
Post #657 TGTT: Comic Page 19
Post #670 TGTT: Spotlight on: JANE
Post #688 TGTT: Spotlight on: CAPTAIN DUSTY
Post #694 TGTT: Spotlight on: TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH

Last edited:
Whoo-hoo!! I've been a-waiting for this one! Tammi and her friends have a special place in my heart. As a long-time fantasy fan (not to mention those anime-type magical girls), creating & scripting TAMMI was a dream come true for me. A cute, barefoot witch-girl who specializes in tickle-magic, her equally cute and barefoot "mortal" BFF and her sexy ticklish aunt--that's my idea of a great project!

I'd love to hear from the TAMMI fans out there...questions, fave moments or characters, anything at all...

Yer pal, Colin

Wow... tammi is alright here:heart:

She is so sugar-sweet and cute. She is just adorable:)

Will see. She is like of those Kiddy-Girls... but maybe she also get caught in sexy Situations... only if she is 18+ ^^ don't know it.

Great to have her here..

Dusty , Jane and Tammi.... three new Girls in this awesome Comic. Will so happy what happens next:D

and One day before my Birthday... will take this as my Present, because I will see it at Monday:D

Hey Deemon -

Tammi and Rachael are both definitely over 18 - they're starting college at the beginning of TAMMI no. 1, so you can fantasize guilt-free!

And happy Birthday, by the way!

C

I'm sure we're going to get quite a few more "discussions" with Tammi regardless of her situation the same way we did with Maggs. Nevertheless, I can say I'm a Tammi fan, and I was rather excited to see Tammi amongst the new folks about to show themselves in this amazing comic, both as a character and as drawn by Bandito, though I do love Mako Fufu's style as well. It's rather difficult to pick a favorite character from the comics, though. They all have their appeal. Seeing Zach from issue three, I think, being put in his place was fun for me, though. Then again, I'm a sadistic bastard.

LadyNerd -

Zach (from TAMMI No. 3) was interesting; I wanted to see how a male villain would fare in the female-centric TAMMI universe, and making him a ladykiller type seemed the right way to go. Of course the ladies quickly got the upper hand. :)

It'd be interesting to see if he'd ever have the nerve for a comeback, after Pringle's had her way with him!

C

I suppose that depends upon Pringle's tactics and how he managed to escape. Then again, there are always ways to avoid Pringle if he did decide to make a comeback, too, and he was skittish of her.

Iam dying to now how the story will continue. please a panel of the next page...PLEASE :$

I suppose that depends upon Pringle's tactics and how he managed to escape. Then again, there are always ways to avoid Pringle if he did decide to make a comeback, too, and he was skittish of her.

Right, he could avoid Pringle, since she's not that bright...on the other hand, she does have a certain...cunning, and my guess is she probably really tickled the heck out of him. On top of that, she really has a thing for him, so Zach would probably be doing a lot of looking over his shoulder as he looks for another opportunity to perform the Tyrannus Incantation...

C

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back