• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

MMMMmm Bandito doesn't seem as sneaky as he looks.........
lol

I have to say, this has been an amazing journey. Kudos to the artists and MTJ in particuler for getting all of this together for the tickling community. Keep up the great work!

Deemon: I'm not even sure what to say about words so kind, my good friend. Seriously. Those were some really cool things to say. Thank you.

amkes: Further proof of my sneakiness. I made you think I'm less sneaky than I look. Confused? All a part of the sneaky. ;-)

Bohy: TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACOS! **nom nom nom nom** I actually ate them for dinner tonight. I was gonna east turkey meatloaf...but the recipe ended up tasting like feet and ass. My first epic cooking failure in a while...but yeah. I had to shoot it. In the head. Twice. Ick.

Cosmo_AC: Amazing journeys is what MTJ is all about. Okay...not really. I can't back that up. Tickling is what we're all about though...and that's pretty cool too. Thanks for the very generous support.

All of you are awesome.

Srsly.

Every one of ya.

B

An amazing piece of work. I really want to thank everyone who contributed to it. :) Thanks for being so generous and sharing with us.

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Bonus Content!

Spotlight on: WHITE LOTUS

WHITE LOTUS Introduction by Bandito

In the most distant unknown corners of this globe there grows a small pale flower. Both delicate and deadly, it's gorgeous ivory blossoms gaze at the distant sun as it raises it's perfect stems from the frozen tundra which birthed it. Sought by only the wisest of men it's mythical promise of healing and power radiates through out the rarest unexplored territory: the human heart. This flower is called the White Lotus. Now please try not to confuse this silly erroneous plant with the incredibly hot MTJ villainess who also happens to be called the White Lotus. One of them is an imaginary perennial. One of them is a sexy ninja chick with an unbelievable rack. Glad we cleared that up. Thank you for your time.

-Excerpt from "White Lotus" bio by Bandito!

TheTickleTrap_White-Lotus.jpg

Above is the White Lotus character sketch by Rocio featuring bio info by Bandito!

The_Golden_Feather_by_The_White_Lotus.jpg

Above is an early illustration featuring THE BANDITO & the lovely WHITE LOTUS. This illustration made it's debut in June, 2008. *Illustration by Bandito with colors by White Lotus

Naughty_Nurse_Nightmare___inks_by_TheBandito.jpg Naughty_Nurse_Andi_by_The_White_Lotus.jpg

White Lotus is one of the most talented colorists I have had the pleasure of working with. However, to really appreciate the magic she weaves I thought I would share this before and after rendition of one of my favorite works by Bandito & White Lotus. Making it's debut in January, 2008. *Illustration by Bandito with colors by White Lotus.

Vampire_Valentine_by_The_White_Lotus.jpg

Here is a beautiful work entitled "VAMPIRE VALENTINE" that made it's debut Valentines Day, 2009. *Illustration by Bandito with colors by White Lotus.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17
Post #616 TGTT: Spotlight on: ANABELLE
Post #630 TGTT:TGTT: TEASER
Post #638 TGTT: Comic Page 18
Post #657 TGTT: Comic Page 19
Post #670 TGTT: Spotlight on: JANE
Post #688 TGTT: Spotlight on: CAPTAIN DUSTY
Post #694 TGTT: Spotlight on: TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH
Post #725 TGTT: Comic Page 20
Post #749 TGTT: Comic Page 21
Post #779 TGTT: Comic Page 22: THE BIG REVEAL!
Post #825 TGTT: Comic Page 23: THE FINAL PAGE!
Post #855 TGTT: Spotlight on: THE BANDITO
Post #864 TGTT: Spotlight on: WHITE LOTUS

Everytime i saw the wonderful Colours in this great Arts I have to think a bout the Lotus:lover:

Great to have you... great that you are her.
You work is facinating and you did so awesome Jobs:woman:

Keep up you great work.
And keep your work with the Deeto. You two are great:typerhappy:

Deet.... The BIOs are SEXY..... passionately written and classy. I have enjoyed all of them and the pure sense of humor! :D

Wow Emma Frost(The White Queen) move aside here is The White Lotus
now see bandito she is sexy and scary...you not so much lol :p

bellylover: Hey thanks so much for the very generous support.

Deemon: Thanks, my friend. Lotus is a truly amazing colorist and I'm so thankful to have her by my side - working on these projects with me. Our comic projects are so much fun to work on. Thanks for your kindness.

Bohy: Awww...thanks so much for commenting on the bios, Bohy. I really appreciate the generosity.

Socrates ii: Thanks kindly!!

chunker: Yes. Yes we can. LOL. Thanks for saying so, buddy.

amkes: I absolutely agree. Lotus is much more scary than I am. I = sneaky. She = ninjarific. Watch your thorax, buddy. LMAO - thanks for all your support.

r4j20c67: What an awesome thing to say. Thanks very much.

More stuff to come soon.

Happy Turkey day and thank you all for your support.

B

Great biographies, almost as good as the comic itself, you've done a great work

I declare myself fan of your work The Bandito, truly it is brilliant, thank you to share it with us

Going by that White Lotus bio how were you ever able to get her into that position from that pic below the bio. And how were you able to not only get away but still breath to this day?

Lich31: Holy cow...that was a severely awesome thing to say. Thank you very much! A lot of cool folks worked on these bios. What? I AM cool!!! Well, even if I'm not cool - Jim, and Colin, and AnnieHall, and Rocio, and Ozzy, and Lotus, and the rest of the whole gang at MTJ is cool enough to make up for my lack o' coolness. :p Seriously - I'm so glad you've been digging the bios. They definitely took some time - so VERY glad they have been worth reading for ya. Thank you again.

Socrates ii: Thanks man, that means a lot. I'm a fan of yours as well. Still feel bad about the whole hemlock thing. Total drag. LMAO, just kidding - thank you so very much for the incredibly generous support. 10 billion bonus points for you.

AE: There are certain arts I have successfully mastered. One such art is breathing with a sword through my thorax. Sure...it takes sacrifice...but tickling that belly was totally worth it. Ha! Just kidding, she hasn't stabbed me yet. Unfortunately I DO go through a lot of human shields, though.

You guys rock.

Thanks again for all your support. More TGTT to come soon,

Bahn-DEETO!

ohh man I wish I could have helpped in this comic

Fantastic conclusion to this series, and I am really enjoying the bonus portraits.

Thanks again for such an awesome comic.

(grumbles that he never got to see Secret Agent Sonya at the mercy of the fiendish feathers of the Gomez Girls)

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Bonus Content!

Spotlight on: OZZY

OZZY Introduction by Bandito

At the turn of the last millennium. Diabolical Designs Incorporated (a subsidiary of MTJ Industries) implemented the most insidious and, well...diabolical business venture ever um...implemented: It was called the OZZY Program - or the Omnipresent Zenithic Zeitgeist Yokel. Yeah well, you try coming up with a cool acronym with two Zs and a Y, Thought so. Anyway, needless to say the program became self-aware, blah blah blah military cover-up, the future of all mankind is at risk, and the end result is a ridiculously prolific orange-haired bandit maniac with a penchant for four-toed ticklish hotties and wearing what seems to be a leather banana hammock with a rhinoceros horn glued to the front. What? It could happen.

-Excerpt from "Ozzy" bio by Bandito!

[TheTickleTrap_Ozzy_color.jpg

Above is the Ozzy character sketch by Rocio featuring bio info by Bandito!

Yenpg1TFTA10.jpg

Above is a page from Yenny's debut featured in Tales from the Asylum #10, July 2000.

YTAOct.jpg

Above is a page from Yenny's debut featured in Yenny's Ticklish Adventures, October 2001

Yoly01_pg09.jpg

Above is a page from Yoly's comic debut featured in YOLY #1 Hillbilly Laughs!, January 2011 .

YolyV1_pg04.jpg

Above is a page from Anabelle's comic debut featured in YOLY VALENTINE SPECIAL, February 2011 .

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17
Post #616 TGTT: Spotlight on: ANABELLE
Post #630 TGTT:TGTT: TEASER
Post #638 TGTT: Comic Page 18
Post #657 TGTT: Comic Page 19
Post #670 TGTT: Spotlight on: JANE
Post #688 TGTT: Spotlight on: CAPTAIN DUSTY
Post #694 TGTT: Spotlight on: TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH
Post #725 TGTT: Comic Page 20
Post #749 TGTT: Comic Page 21
Post #779 TGTT: Comic Page 22: THE BIG REVEAL!
Post #825 TGTT: Comic Page 23: THE FINAL PAGE!
Post #855 TGTT: Spotlight on: THE BANDITO
Post #864 TGTT: Spotlight on: WHITE LOTUS
Post #880 TGTT: Spotlight on: OZZY

Last edited:
Hey, I know that guy!!!
But seriously, (or not),Bandito's writing is always the best! Be careful everyone, for I can be "pointy" sometimes!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back