• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

THE_OZ you remind me of Akuma you need like the konji for Tickle behind that pic lol

amkes: You DID help. You offered support and feedback. Both of which are full of help.

Detritus: Thanks so much, man. We're really having fun with the bonus portraits. It would be cool if there weren't like thirty seven thousand of them to do...but hey...when you're an evil mega-corporation you're likely to have a large payroll. LMAO. Thanks for all your wonderful support.

Pat The Baker: (grumbles that Pat the Baker didn't bring chocolate chip cookies in for the entire MTJ staff) What the hell kinda baker doesn't offer cookies? Shame on you, sir.

dethtims: Gotta say - we agree. And would add the words "amazingly, sensationally, and spectacularly". And furthermore...we don't even care if they're real words. Rocio is THAT good.

Oz: You rock, Buddy. Pointy parts and all.

AE: One of my all time fave games. "Is that your BEST?"

amkes: You are SO on the tickle torture list for that one.

ticklephile1: That really IS my favorite game of all time. And B2 is just as good. I am gunzerking out of my mind ova here!

Lich: Ninja Bezerkers are not to be trifled with!

Bohy: Thanks so much for saying so. Yo are the best!!! No seriously. But you're still on the tickle torture list. 4 times.

More tickly trembly titillating tremendous tales of um...ticklish terror and torturous moral turpitude on the way soon.

And...

<.<

>.>

o_O

Yeah...a couple Bios too,

Deets

amkes: You DID help. You offered support and feedback. Both of which are full of help.

Detritus: Thanks so much, man. We're really having fun with the bonus portraits. It would be cool if there weren't like thirty seven thousand of them to do...but hey...when you're an evil mega-corporation you're likely to have a large payroll. LMAO. Thanks for all your wonderful support.

Pat The Baker: (grumbles that Pat the Baker didn't bring chocolate chip cookies in for the entire MTJ staff) What the hell kinda baker doesn't offer cookies? Shame on you, sir.

dethtims: Gotta say - we agree. And would add the words "amazingly, sensationally, and spectacularly". And furthermore...we don't even care if they're real words. Rocio is THAT good.

Oz: You rock, Buddy. Pointy parts and all.

AE: One of my all time fave games. "Is that your BEST?"

amkes: You are SO on the tickle torture list for that one.

ticklephile1: That really IS my favorite game of all time. And B2 is just as good. I am gunzerking out of my mind ova here!

Lich: Ninja Bezerkers are not to be trifled with!

Bohy: Thanks so much for saying so. Yo are the best!!! No seriously. But you're still on the tickle torture list. 4 times.

More tickly trembly titillating tremendous tales of um...ticklish terror and torturous moral turpitude on the way soon.

And...

<.<

>.>

o_O

Yeah...a couple Bios too,

Deets

For which one?????

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Bonus Content!

Spotlight on: ROCIO

ROCIO Introduction by Bandito

You know, words like: naughty mercenary, villain-for-hire, and incredibly-talented-maniacal-succubus are almost as over-used as air quotes. And to us here at MTJ publishing, there are few things more annoying than air quotes. So when we describe devilishly valuable assets like Rocio we use horribly blatant corporate speak instead. As part of our international outreach program (an aspect of our lofty continued commitment to Evil Global Citizenship) we choose to think of Rocio less as a wicked vixen for hire, and more as a Life-Deprevation Engineer. She’s not some mercenary bounty hunter. She’s more of a Contract-Based Plausibly-Deniable Super-Human Resource compensated for her many Skills in Population Reduction. See, doesn’t that make you feel better about everything. Remember, MTJ is an equal opportunity oppressor.

-Excerpt from "Rocio" bio by Bandito!

TheTickleTrap_Rocio.jpg

Above is the Rocio character sketch by Rocio featuring bio info by Bandito!

Maggs.jpg

Above is the first character sketch submitted by Rocio for MAGGS Issue #1, February 2011.

Maggs_02_Cover.jpg

Above is the cover are for MAGGS Issue #2, July 2011.

Maggs_Preview.jpg

Above is a preview page from MAGGS Issue #3, January 2012 .

Maggs4_WIP_Preview.jpg

MAGGS Issue #4 will release later this month. Above is a WIP page from her latest adventure!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17
Post #616 TGTT: Spotlight on: ANABELLE
Post #630 TGTT:TGTT: TEASER
Post #638 TGTT: Comic Page 18
Post #657 TGTT: Comic Page 19
Post #670 TGTT: Spotlight on: JANE
Post #688 TGTT: Spotlight on: CAPTAIN DUSTY
Post #694 TGTT: Spotlight on: TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH
Post #725 TGTT: Comic Page 20
Post #749 TGTT: Comic Page 21
Post #779 TGTT: Comic Page 22: THE BIG REVEAL!
Post #825 TGTT: Comic Page 23: THE FINAL PAGE!
Post #855 TGTT: Spotlight on: THE BANDITO
Post #864 TGTT: Spotlight on: WHITE LOTUS
Post #880 TGTT: Spotlight on: OZZY
Post #890 TGTT: Spotlight on: ROCIO

Ooooooo...This is fetishistically Machiavellian and totally sexeh art & bio! Rock(ubus) on! :rockon:

amkes: you know damn well which one. And yes. Rocio is accepting applications for Rockubus slavery.

lich: warning - she bites.

Bohy: You are so wonderfully rockalicious. But you're still on the tickle torture list.

More Great Tickle Trap on it's way soon.

After all, it's almost Sunday.

B

amkes: you know damn well which one. And yes. Rocio is accepting applications for Rockubus slavery.

lich: warning - she bites.

Bohy: You are so wonderfully rockalicious. But you're still on the tickle torture list.

More Great Tickle Trap on it's way soon.

After all, it's almost Sunday.

B

Sweet where can i get a application???

Great Series!!! Still wish Tammi had more involvement. I would love to see some Tammi on Maggs Tickling!! Can't wait to see whats in store for the rest of the month! :goodjob:

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Bonus Content!

Spotlight on: COLIN

COLIN Introduction by COLIN

When it comes to the writer, the legend, the one-man industry known only as “Colin,” what can be said that has not already been said about the cockroach, or creeping dry-rot? He is everywhere and nowhere, an unstoppable, if somewhat icky force of nature. Employing a vast array of pseudonyms, he has infiltrated our culture’s literature at its highest—and lowest—levels. You have read novel-length chunks of his prose without being aware of the fact, except for a vague, sudden desire for a sandwich. Your sister read him, and was moved to dump that sleazy car-dealer she was seeing. Bloodthirsty revolutionaries have read him, thrown aside their guns, and taken up raising marigolds. Religious leaders read him and wake up screaming in cold sweats.

-Excerpt from "Colin" bio by Colin!

TheTickleTrap_Colin_color.jpg

Above is the Colin character sketch by Rocio featuring bio info by Colin!

MTJ_Author__Colin_by_DarkJak.jpg

Above is an illustration of Colin by Darkjak I had created in celebration of Colin's blog GiggleGasm, June 2009.

lexilydiatest_tomatoDragon.gif

Above is the first Test Sketch submitted by Tomato Dragon for Colin's Lexi #1: The Goddess of Laughter , May 2007.

tammygriffin_makofufu.jpg

Above is the first Test Sketch submitted by Mako Fufu for Colin's TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH #1, May 2007.

Maggs04_Cover.jpg

MAGGS Issue #4 will release later this month. Above is a preview of the cover art

In 1881, Mark Twain published The Prince and the Pauper, his first attempt at historical satire. Set in 16th Century England, the story told of a poor boy changing places with a prince, and quickly became a beloved classic. We may assume that Twain enjoyed his book’s well-earned success. But what the Sage of Hannibal didn’t know was that, in addition to writing a great story, he was also laying the groundwork for THE MOST AWESOME ISSUE OF “MAGGS” EVER!!!

Would you believe “The Mob-Princess and the Poseur?”

See, our girl Maggs has finally gotten fed-up with her room-mates’ mischievous manipulations of her ticklish toes. Fleeing the apartment for some quiet-time, she happens to run into Anne-Marie Bisgetti, daughter of noted gangster Aldo Bisgetti. Funny thing about Anne-Marie; she and Maggs look exactly alike.

Now, neither of these girls is one to let an opportunity for mischief pass them by. All they need to do is trade clothes and each can enjoy a walk on the wild side…or so they think. Anne-Marie is about to meet Maggs’s tickle-happy roomies…and Maggs is about to find out that being a mob-boss’s daughter carries certain very ticklish risks…

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17
Post #616 TGTT: Spotlight on: ANABELLE
Post #630 TGTT:TGTT: TEASER
Post #638 TGTT: Comic Page 18
Post #657 TGTT: Comic Page 19
Post #670 TGTT: Spotlight on: JANE
Post #688 TGTT: Spotlight on: CAPTAIN DUSTY
Post #694 TGTT: Spotlight on: TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH
Post #725 TGTT: Comic Page 20
Post #749 TGTT: Comic Page 21
Post #779 TGTT: Comic Page 22: THE BIG REVEAL!
Post #825 TGTT: Comic Page 23: THE FINAL PAGE!
Post #855 TGTT: Spotlight on: THE BANDITO
Post #864 TGTT: Spotlight on: WHITE LOTUS
Post #880 TGTT: Spotlight on: OZZY
Post #890 TGTT: Spotlight on: ROCIO
Post #890 TGTT: Spotlight on: COLIN

Really great Bio. Could read all the Bios the whole day. Great to get so well infromed :D
And did I saw right?
Maggs 4? And who is this Girl who loks like maggs? Mother? Sister?
Oh great:typerhappy:

wohhoooo mags 4
and colin reminds me of Hazama from Blaze blue

This bio actually made me laugh out loud when I read it for the first time. And the second time. XD

Absolutely hilarious job from the T-1000 of tickling tales! makes you realize why his novels and his scripts are always so damn good. This guy knows how to tell an amazing story, and he knows how to infuse it with humor and charm.

Awesome stuff,

B

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back