• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

Are we allowed to promote threads in threads? I started one the other day for kicks and its gotten some views but no responses. So I will promote it here, and if it still lies dead, so be it. Basically I had the progressive idea of what if The Great Tickle Trap were to be turned into a film. Which models in the tickling/fetish world (not actual A-List celebs) would you want to see in each role. The link is below, have fun!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?232114-The-Great-Tickle-Trap-movie-cast-list

J :jester: J

Oh man...a live action Great Tickle Trap?? It's a totally awesome idea. I'll post my reply here as well.

Maggs: Audrey Dupree
Yoly: Catherine Foxx is like the perfect choice.
Andi: Crystal (from Real Tickling - Ticklish Merchandise days).
Sonya: Priscilla James
Lexi: Taylor Raz (agree perfect choice)
Gomez Girls: My first thought was Tasha and Brooke from TA (mainly because they're such wicked ticklers).
Mad Doctor: Cali Logan
Anabelle: Holly Heart (is that how you spell her last name?)
Jane: Lo Lo
Dusty: Keri from TA
Tammi: No idea on this one.

Once again - what an awesome concept. I'd be curious what people would say if it was open to mainstream celebs as well. But that's another topic altogether.

XD

B

I have no problems with the extra page. A chance to see Dusty and Jane tickled mercilessly by cleaner-bot and Ferdinand, who doesn't want to see that?

It was FUN! That's fer suurre. I'm gonna miss this page. D8

AWESOME!!!!! :wub:

ZANKS! 8D

Aw hell yeah!!! Excellent!

J :jester: J

I'm happy you all like it! But I'm pretty sure Jane hates you all.

Wow!!!

Absolutely smoking hot!

Needless to say, I love the entire page but that lower left panel is just brilliant. Dusty and Jane are on fire!

Thank you so much for taking the time to honor TGTT with such an amazing tribute.

Jim
MTJpub.com

You all deserve it! Hell, the ladies deserved it! They felt left out! >8D

Thank you so much for the compliments! I absolutely loved doing this page! I think I enjoy this too much... >8)

Oekaki, what can I say?

You are a Giant in tickling Comics :lover:

Two of my favorite Girls in such a wonderful torturous and damn sexy lil' Comic :)
Could look at this for days:):)

Thank you so much for this master piece... and please don't stop :D

I could never stop! Never! MWAHAHAHA! And thanks so much! I'm not sure I'm so much a giant as much as someone who just really enjoys drawing what I may or may not also enjoy doing. >8D

OT:

I know I already gushed all over this in that long PM I wrote ya...but if a damn fine illustration deserves another mention then an EPIC-OMFG-MASTERPIECE-OF HAWT-COMIC-GENIUS deserves another mention and a half.

And this page is definitely all that and a bag of chips. And a pickle and cookie on the side.

Jane and Dusty both look stellar. I love their size difference (something I always really dig that you can do). I love their expressions. I love the eroticism of the image. I love the chemistry between the two. I love the way you draw feminine ribs. I love the hot tickle action. I love teh boob tickles and nipple cleaning. I...just love the image. I love how you add that ticklish blush to the skin. All of it. Every bit.

You're so talented.

For any of you that have not checked out OT's latest comic....ya gotta.

NO SRSLY YA GOTTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...737ba21b081989ce41f911b8b0f9abd5cb813489264cd Go...buy it. Now. Totally worth every red cent.

And for those that haven;t checked out more of his incredible work on dA...here: http://oekakitickles.deviantart.com/

Check it out too.

This guy is a juggernaut of skill and tickling genius.

You seriously rock buddy.

Thank you for being so cool to Ferdinand and Spawt Bot. They needed the bonding time after their steel cage death match.

And thank you for being so mean to Jane and Dusty - they totally deserve it too. Rescue team. What the hell were they thinking???

This will be remembered for all time in the halls of awesomeness. Where heroic artwork goes to live eternally.

The happy happy Deeto

Thanks so much Super B! I apologize for always being so short when I reply- it always seems like I'm in such a hurry (Which er... I usually am.). Sometimes coming off as a productive jerk! Apologies; you guys are awesome, and deserve to know that in the best way possible! So I guess, doing this page is kind of my way of saying that! I love you guys, so keep up the all around general awesomeness! 8D

As you know, I'll be away for a while, but I'll definitely hit you up upon my return! Before that, I'm gonna go give a proper reply to your PMs, although today will be the last day I'll be computer available for quite a while!

Cheers Super B, you and Jim and everyone else keep up the great work!

OMG!!! Such an awesome addition!!! Love the sexy extra page. OT, you always bring it. Sexy!!!

Thank you lady Dark! I shall try and continue to bring it in the future, upon my return! xD

Thanks so much Super B! I apologize for always being so short when I reply- it always seems like I'm in such a hurry (Which er... I usually am.). Sometimes coming off as a productive jerk! Apologies; you guys are awesome, and deserve to know that in the best way possible! So I guess, doing this page is kind of my way of saying that! I love you guys, so keep up the all around general awesomeness! 8D

As you know, I'll be away for a while, but I'll definitely hit you up upon my return! Before that, I'm gonna go give a proper reply to your PMs, although today will be the last day I'll be computer available for quite a while!

Cheers Super B, you and Jim and everyone else keep up the great work!

You're the best, buddy. And we'll all miss you while you're gone. Fortunately we have some new spectacular published comic art from you to get us through.

Hit me up when you get back and we'll get into some serious trouble together.

;-)

Your pal always,

Supa B

Blimey, there has continued to be awesome pictures added to this, even after the end.

Really, thanks for all the amazing art shared here. During and after the comic's lifetime.

Brilliant.

Blimey, there has continued to be awesome pictures added to this, even after the end.

Really, thanks for all the amazing art shared here. During and after the comic's lifetime.

Brilliant.

Your very welcome my friend. Thank you for all of your great feedback!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Oh man...a live action Great Tickle Trap?? It's a totally awesome idea. I'll post my reply here as well.

Maggs: Audrey Dupree
Yoly: Catherine Foxx is like the perfect choice.
Andi: Crystal (from Real Tickling - Ticklish Merchandise days).
Sonya: Priscilla James
Lexi: Taylor Raz (agree perfect choice)
Gomez Girls: My first thought was Tasha and Brooke from TA (mainly because they're such wicked ticklers).
Mad Doctor: Cali Logan
Anabelle: Holly Heart (is that how you spell her last name?)
Jane: Lo Lo
Dusty: Keri from TA
Tammi: No idea on this one.

Once again - what an awesome concept. I'd be curious what people would say if it was open to mainstream celebs as well. But that's another topic altogether.

XD

B

thats some list lol

Morandilas, and Ozzy Cameo!
Please enjoy this pin-up preview from SPRING TIME FOR YOLY featuring cameos from Morandilas and Ozzy!

Yoly_Spring_Preview.jpg

(art by Ozzy, dialogue by Bandito)

Yoly_Spring_Preview.jpg
Please click on the image above for a larger version of this pin-up!

Please Note: White Lotus pin-up cameo also featured in SPRING TIME FOR YOLY!

Jim
MTJpub.com

*tears in the eyes*
Wonderful. So cool. To see the wonderful Authors of our beautiful books and novels in Action :D
And Ozzy speechbubble is outstanding funny :D

Thanks for this wonderful Pic:man:

amkes: I thought Random had a cool idea. XD It's be fun with celebrities too. I wonder who would play Maggs?

Deemon: LMAO - you may not have seen the last of the MTJ Mafia. XD The authors and artists are sneaky types. I have a feeling they'll continue to pop up. And thanks for the kind words on the lettering and dialog. Oz and Yoly always crack me up - so it's a lot of fun creating their dialog and write ups!

Bohy: You're awesome, Bo. But be careful...you're on the list too, ya know. ;-)

There are times I still tune in on Sunday night....expecting to see a new TGTT page...my lip quivering...eyes welling up.

And then I see something like this.

And sparkly rays of sunshine bathe me in joy.

What? True story.

B

Last night I read this thread front to back. Page one to page 69(!) then I rested because I thought my eyes were about to fall off. Just came back to give you all some love though, brilliant work everyone! There are some mega talented lads and lasses here! I did notice one thing wrong with it though...it ended. Maybe do something about that??

Again awsome stuff lovely people

Last night I read this thread front to back. Page one to page 69(!) then I rested because I thought my eyes were about to fall off. Just came back to give you all some love though, brilliant work everyone! There are some mega talented lads and lasses here! I did notice one thing wrong with it though...it ended. Maybe do something about that??

Again awsome stuff lovely people

You read the entire Great Tickle Trap in ONE SITTING????? It's a wonder you're still alive. A lesser man would have imploded in a catastrophic gooshy cosmic disaster of quantum hotness.

Seriously...I'm not sure if I'm at all qualified to thank you on behalf of the Great Tickle Trap art team...but I seem to do that a lot in this thread - so sincerely - thank you for the kind words. Rocio and the whole creative team had so much fun with this entire project. We were all totally bummed when we finally had to wrap it up. You're absolutely right that this sort of thing shouldn't ever have to end. DARN IT! If I were a billionaire...I would keep it going for the end of time. heck, if I were even a thousandaire I might go for it. LMAO.

Thanks again for the wonderful comment, and we're so glad you enjoyed the Great Tickle Trap.

You rock, buddy,

B

O.O.......

Do you ever get the feeling that something big is about to happen?

Like the electricity in the air before a storm comes.

That sinking feeling in your gut.

The hairs on the back of your neck start to stand on end.

Your pulse starts to quicken slightly - without even knowing what's about to happen.

All you know is that it's SOMETHING.

It's COMING.

And it's going to change EVERYTHING.

Steel yourself.

Get your affairs in order.

And GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET ready for it.

You have been warned,

The Bandit King.

Deeto.... what do you plan?

You already use some words... and I'm so freaking excited:typerhappy:

TGTT 2 ????

Since LOB I have a very flimsy heart in my breast :D
So.... help^_^

Deet is a master of suspense, anticipation, and general teasing. That's why the Chix and Sonya work for him. Only he, and few choice others, know what he's up to. If you try to find out, you can expect a visit from one of his assasins. You've been warned. o.o

Deemon: Let me just say this: "Rules have been broken. Battles have been waged. And at the end of all things there is no trap in this world greater than REVENGE!"

Button: *entire squadron ducks down an instant before striking* Whaaaaaaaaat? Um...I don't have assassins. What assassins. LMAO. The storm on the horizon is more powerful than any assassin. It is the war. And soon all the tender will fall.

o_O

Are you prepared????

Are YOU??????

It is too late.

Destiny approaches, and she's kinda mean.

B

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE! Teaser

attachment.php

TGTT2_Preview.gif

SPECIAL SNEAK PEAK: Cover Art

THE TICKLING BEGINS...

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17
Post #616 TGTT: Spotlight on: ANABELLE
Post #630 TGTT:TGTT: TEASER
Post #638 TGTT: Comic Page 18
Post #657 TGTT: Comic Page 19
Post #670 TGTT: Spotlight on: JANE
Post #688 TGTT: Spotlight on: CAPTAIN DUSTY
Post #694 TGTT: Spotlight on: TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH
Post #725 TGTT: Comic Page 20
Post #749 TGTT: Comic Page 21
Post #779 TGTT: Comic Page 22: THE BIG REVEAL!
Post #825 TGTT: Comic Page 23: THE FINAL PAGE!
Post #855 TGTT: Spotlight on: THE BANDITO
Post #864 TGTT: Spotlight on: WHITE LOTUS
Post #880 TGTT: Spotlight on: OZZY
Post #890 TGTT: Spotlight on: ROCIO
Post #890 TGTT: Spotlight on: COLIN
Post #910 TGTT: Spotlight on: ChicagoAnnie
Post #932 TGTT: CHRISTMAS EVE BASH!
Post #949 TGTT: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Post #1048 TGTT2: TEASER
Post #1067 TGTT2: Sneak Peak: Cover Art

Last edited:
Would you believe me if I said I saw it coming? Well I sort of saw it coming. Ok I didn't see it coming until Deet starting talking cryptically again.

Awesomeness is just around the corner again. This should be quite a show.

I see the Gomez Girls are gonna get it, and it's about blinking time. They've gone too long with having free reign over everyone they please. Maybe one of them will be tickled so much her innie will pop into an outie and then you can tell the two apart. lol

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back