• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

As I said in DavianARt:typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy:

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

I hoped it the whole time, that there will be the second part. And now, here it is :D:D:D:D
So cannot wait the next days.
Finally Sunday will be a wonderful day again :lover:
Cannot wait, to see the "good" Girls get their revenges :D

The mad Dr. ... the Gomez Girls..... I amn!!!
You are all the gods of awesomeness:man::woman:

Alright...finally sat down and gave this a good read...

First off I love the exhibition of different artist styles... to the fleshing out of the characters through thoughtful bios and pin up... to the LITERAL "flesh out" of the tickle scenes... ;)

Love all of the character interactions. As far as my favorite combination of ticklers and ticklees are concerned in this series... I would have to say the Gomez Girls versus... EVERYONE in the early parts of TGTT. Because who doesn't like having four incredibly ticklish women in front of ya?! That's seriously hot stuff..

... But somehow I can't help but notice sumthin' about those Gomez girls through all of this and everything else they've been in.... They always seem to slip through the cracks... (and no I don't mean that lovely "butt scene" they had with Andi and Anabelle :D)! Yenny ironically is the ONLY one to give them a proper tickle session after all the wonderful hospitality they've showed her. How terribly left out they must feel with all this "giving" and not "receiving"... Glad to see they are getting some attention in the sequel... heh heh heh

One thing out of all of this I would have loved to see, is the tickle elite of MTJ doing some grunt tickle work themselves. Just imagine for a sec... Morandillas is the big boss of it all... but I just KNOW he has had a private session of his own in the past... just imagine what the controller of all this tickle work can do! Also from what I read from the bios I shutter to think what Ozzy and the rest could do on their own ... (Maybe in the sequel I suspect?)

Awesome job overall... I love collaborations like this! :)

ww.w..wha??? hu...huh??? o_O sorry had some brain failure there. Now I don't think any of us are ready for whats to come?? lol but I am sure we are all ready to try to be ready for it hehehe. damn wish I could help out with it some how. lol but can't wait

The SAGA continues! this is nearly as exciting as having STAR WARS Episode VII coming up. Cant wait!

I would be more excited if my excit-o-meter did not just break from hearing this news. I think I should be compencated by mtj and their associated artists. Say for...

dr_evil_one_million_dollars.jpg

1 MILLION DOLLARS!

No?...well TGTT2 revenge should do..everyone knows revenge is a dish served naked.

To quote a certain goat-faced person that exists, "YES! YES! YES!"

Infinitely.

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE!
Sneak Peak: Cover Art

Cover Notes: From Left to right
Front Row: Yoly, & Secret Agent Sonya.
Middle Row: Gomez Girl #1, Anabelle, Mad Doctor, Lexi & Gomez Girl #2.
Back Row: Andi, Maggs, Captain Dusty, Tammi the Tickle Witch & Jane.

TGTT2_Cover_v2.jpg
Click image for a larger version of the cover.

THE TICKLING BEGINS...

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17
Post #616 TGTT: Spotlight on: ANABELLE
Post #630 TGTT:TGTT: TEASER
Post #638 TGTT: Comic Page 18
Post #657 TGTT: Comic Page 19
Post #670 TGTT: Spotlight on: JANE
Post #688 TGTT: Spotlight on: CAPTAIN DUSTY
Post #694 TGTT: Spotlight on: TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH
Post #725 TGTT: Comic Page 20
Post #749 TGTT: Comic Page 21
Post #779 TGTT: Comic Page 22: THE BIG REVEAL!
Post #825 TGTT: Comic Page 23: THE FINAL PAGE!
Post #855 TGTT: Spotlight on: THE BANDITO
Post #864 TGTT: Spotlight on: WHITE LOTUS
Post #880 TGTT: Spotlight on: OZZY
Post #890 TGTT: Spotlight on: ROCIO
Post #890 TGTT: Spotlight on: COLIN
Post #910 TGTT: Spotlight on: ChicagoAnnie
Post #932 TGTT: CHRISTMAS EVE BASH!
Post #949 TGTT: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Post #1048 TGTT2: TEASER
Post #1067 TGTT2: Sneak Peak: Cover Art

Last edited:
Okay. Before I loose a word, let me tell you ne thing
:typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy:

AWESEOME!!!!
This Cover is like pure greatness :D
Seeing all the five "villains" in stocks make me feel very hot :lover:
All the great smiles of the former captives are so... heart opening :)

But... you damn publishers :D
What is the thing with the bound heros in the background? Hu? And the evil look of Maggs? Hu?

*crying* they come to rescue their friends, and now they are not allowed to be free? They rescue the poor victims in great dangerous? And now? Torture for them????... I hate you all right now *running out of the door with tears in the eyes*

...*comes back*
Okay, I wait to see what you have in mind ;)
And maybe the former captives captured Duty, Janey and Wendy to show them with the friendliest way their thanks :lover:
I hope so! I mean: Janey is under the heroes... and dare you, you doing bad with her :D:D:D

Okay, let the action begin.

PS: Yoly and Sonya smiling together... but I bet Yoly did not forgot who tortured her for a while :D

Dude123: Trust me, my friend - we have been on zee pins and needles about this project for a long time. We're definitely as excited about sharing it as you are about seeing it. Thanks for the kind words.

Amnesiac: Best comment ever. And yes. Yes. Fucking. Way. More than you can possibly imagine.

Anniehall: As are we all, Punctuation Pirate Supreme. Thank you so much for all your help on this, and apologies again for my absolute disregard for sentence structure. You're the best editor in the history of the universe. Seriously. I looked it up.

Meangry: Depends, right? What if TGTT2 is about Anniehall's revenge on all of us for our lack of appropriate comma use? Then it's time for the grammar hammer to fall. Once and for all. LMAO.

Bohy: IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! You're the best, Bohy!!! But you're still on the tickle torture list.

Button: That's WHY I was being cryptic. LMAO. So you could see it coming. You can't just start an epic symphony at the crescendo. You have to build it slowly. XD As for the Gomez Girls you're right, they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overdue for some tickle torture.

Jo: If anyone had predicted this they would have been insane. TGTT #1 was such a monumental undertaking....such an epic project involving dozens of folks world wide, that to expect another one would be like expecting another Woodstock. And yet...here we are again. Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more.

FTKL: Hell yeah, BITCHES!!!!! And what's more....the mighty FTKL has joined the ranks of TGTT! Huzzah!!!!!! Cry "Havoc" and let slip the dogs of war!

Deemon: It's gonna blow you away, my friend. BLOW YOU AWAY! Ask me who the first girl is to get tickled! ASK ME!!!! Hint: you're reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally gonna like it.

fmilling: Well, technically the Gomez Girls have on occasion tickled each other as well. :)

amkes: If the teaser caused a meltdown, the comic itself is going to turn you inside out and catch you on fire. Right after you explode.

Master Tickle: Thanks so much for the incredibly kind words, bud. Star Wars??? Okay, Ozzie would be an Ewok. I'd be Han Solo. And Jim could be the Fett. What? I don't get to be Solo??? LMAO. Seriously, thanks for the generous comparison, amigo. Let's hope Disney doesn't F up episode VII, yeah?

Zel: Mission accomplished!!!

AE: Actually, revenge is a taste which people of taste prefer to lickle. Heh - thanks for all your support, good buddy.

austin-powers-yeah-baby-yeah.jpg

Ticklefur: YUUUUUUUP! LOL. Thanks for the encouragement, my friend. You will not be disappointed. Anyone on that cover your particularly looking forward to?

Blackout787: You and me both my friend. Rocio's art on this is like "none-betta". Not to mention some art from some pretty cool folks in this community. Not me, mind you. I'm talking about folks so cool they make your teeth chatter. Just wait and see.

detritus: LMAO - you're awesome, buddy. Thank you for all your wonderful TGTT support. Hope to blow your doors off with REVENGE!!

TJDoom: I am so confused right now - but it doesn't stop me from loving you.

Jim: GAH LOOK AT THAT COVER! omfg!!! best cover eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevar!!!!!!!

Deemon Again: I love the look of those villains in the stocks. Boy....they know what they've got coming, don't they. And as for the rescue team, you have to admit that they're the ones who barged into someone else's dungeon, to cause a ruckus. But just to show there's no hard feelings maybe they can all just have some laughs together. Lots and lots of laughs. Screaming, trembling, bucking, sweaty laughs. XD

Huge thanks to all of you for popping by and checking out the news on TGTT2:REVENGE!

We counted a little over 13,000 page views in like 24 hours. The words: "holy shitballs" come to mind.

TGTT2:REVENGE has been months and months in the making, 2 years in the planning, and includes the talents of some of the most amazing folks we've ever had the pleasure of working with at MTJ. So please stay tuned, grab some popcorn, and join us for the weekly ecstasy that will start...

Sunday.

Let the vengeance begin.

Deeto.

Last edited:
We will stay tuned. Thank you so much, all of you great mtj masters/mistresses :man::woman:
For all your hard work planing and more:D

And you are right, Deeto.
The three girls broke into your dungeon, a lil' punishment is possible :D
But I hope... with a happy end:lover:
...and if it will be to exhaustng for the girls... send Janey to me after it :D

We will stay tuned. Thank you so much, all of you great mtj masters/mistresses :man::woman:
For all your hard work planing and more:D

And you are right, Deeto.
The three girls broke into your dungeon, a lil' punishment is possible :D
But I hope... with a happy end:lover:
...and if it will be to exhaustng for the girls... send Janey to me after it :D

So...when you say: "happy ending" ............. do you mean that the gals all escape?

Or do you mean endless cackling ticklish orgasms?

It could be either really.

;-)

You're the bomb, Deemon. Hope you're ready to see your favorite gal get the tickling of her entire life.

B

:typerhappy: I do... and I sooo canot wait.

And I mean the second one... endless ticklegasms :lover:
...okay. SOmeday they can go... but till that... hot action :lover:

Ticklefur: YUUUUUUUP! LOL. Thanks for the encouragement, my friend. You will not be disappointed. Anyone on that cover your particularly looking forward to?
Sunday.

Let the vengeance begin.

Deeto.

Well, my three-breasted goddess of course. Always want to see her tickled to intense orgasm, and begging for it. And the Gomez girls. BEGGING for it. Lots of nudity. Orgasms. :wub:

And I know fur is too much to hope for... :pweese:

omg why is poor jane tied up?? she came to help T-T to bad I cant help her get out

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!:scream::scream::scream:

Deet, if my laptop was healthy, I'd have linked a meme for sense makin. My bad.

I was referring to the wrestler Daniel Bryan who has an out of control beard and likes to thrust his fingers skyward and chant "YES!" endlessly with unrestrained joy. That was basically me during part 1 and, while I'm not Nostradamus, I'm feelin like it's a safe bet for a repeat, professor. I also do that when I find $20 I didn't know I had.

What a great cover to kick of part 2! Cant wait for the first page, this is going to be one Thing wait for every week! Thanks for all the contributions! simply put: FANTASTIC!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back