• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

This is great news! I loved the first TGTT and #2 is shaping up to be something amazing.

Will there be any holding in the laughter scenes? I would love to see these strong women trying to not laugh and give the ticklers the satisfaction of breaking.

No matter what is in the pages, i'm sure it will be filled with sexy tickles galore!

Cover looks outstanding. Looking forward to seeing more now! Always top notch work!

Deemon: Okay, whew. Thought you mighta meant the first one. XD. I think you'll even be surprised by the amount of hotness, but we'll see. There's definitely a ridiculously high amount of sexy crammed into the first few pages.

Ticklefur: Dusty....check. Gomez Girls....probably check. XD I think that although TGTT2:R is "fur-light" you'll still get a real kick out of the sizzling tickle action, interrogations, dominations, erotic vengeance, an all-out climaxy-ness of it. Thank you for all your kind support!

amkes: That why it's called the GREAT TICKLE TRAP. Emphasis on "trap". Other wise it would just be called THE GREAT TICKLE. Which would still be pretty cool. As for Jane....you'll be finding out her fate before ya know it. XD And quite a funny fate it is.

Oz: HELLZ YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH BUDDEH!!!!!!

TJ: LMAO...ROFL. Love it. Reference digested now. Thank you. You're awesome, buddy - and thank you for your heart-felt praise of the GTT universe. Jim, Colin, and the entire creative team definitely worked out little criminal corporate villain asses off to top the first installment. You'll have to let us know how we're doing with #2. It won't be easy to compare to #1............but we're a dedicated bunch. XD

Mastertickle: You're fantastic, my friend. So glad we could create something to look forward to every week. Please keep talking to us and letting us know what you think as the story develops, the characters multiply, the relationships entangle, and the feathers fly.

CAB: Gosh - it IS a little buried isn't it? Should we do a brand new thread for TGTT2: Revenge?? Hey everyone, CAB wants a new thread!!! Consider it done, buddy. LOL. Thank you very much for the encouragement and for everything you do for this community. You truly are one of the greats!

Agent of Chaos: I Know, right?? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHIPPIE!! LOL - thanks man.

spikedpsycho: Ha ha ha. TGTT has a surprising amount of sock action and sexy sock removal. w00t!

Marv: I can only say that I think you'll dig TGTT2:R. Thank you for all the generous input, amigo.

DoctorZombie: You and us both! Let the vengeance BEGIN ALREADY!!!!!!!! Thanks brother.

Restif: You're so awesome, buddy. Thanks for all the encouragement and all that you have done for our little tickle art community. We love ya.

Well tickle fans.

The time has come again.

That special time where Sundays carry a new meaning. A sinister tickly squealing kinda meaning.

Get ready.

It's TGTT day again.

Let the vengeance begin.

B

Last edited:
So this one's going to have some sock tickling? Excellent. I know not a lot of people are into it, but it's nice when we sock guys and gals get a bone thrown to us. Thanks!

THE TICKLING HAS BEGUN!

attachment.php

Please visit our new thread for...

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE!

Last edited:
OK, finally managed to read through all this and realised I should comment on such a really good piece. Have to thank all those involved for doing this, really put their artistic skills to great use in putting all this together. Loved to see so many of our favourite characters appear in one place, really a bevy of beauties who were at the best giggling and writhing with so many fun tickle tortures. Excellent art throughout with some great humour throughout that was icing on the cake (Still don't get what the two singing on page fifteen was about though). Great tickle action, fun characters and sexy art throughout, done a bang up job on this and thank you all for such a comic.

Now then, onto issue two... ;)

OK, finally managed to read through all this and realised I should comment on such a really good piece. Have to thank all those involved for doing this, really put their artistic skills to great use in putting all this together. Loved to see so many of our favourite characters appear in one place, really a bevy of beauties who were at the best giggling and writhing with so many fun tickle tortures. Excellent art throughout with some great humour throughout that was icing on the cake (Still don't get what the two singing on page fifteen was about though). Great tickle action, fun characters and sexy art throughout, done a bang up job on this and thank you all for such a comic.

Ha ha ha. Thanks on behalf of all the folks involved for the very generous words, my friend. Jim, Colin and I really wanted TGTT (as well as TGTT2) to be funny, light-hearted and sexy. So glad you enjoyed the humor and art. It really was cool seeing so many iconic community characters in one setting at the same time, wasn't it?

As for the singing on Page 15 it's a reference to the film "Young Frankenstein" (partly because the Mad Doc is essentially the hot green-haired version of a Hammer Horror Dr. Victoria Frankenstein - and partly because that movie is one of the funniest most awesome films ever made). Upon being savaged by the Frankenstein Monster, Madeline Kahn sings (after massive amounts of squealing) "OOH sweet mystery of life at last I found you". Implying naughty orgasmic things might be happening off camera. As in the Lexi Maggs Scene as well. XD

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed the series. We hope to exceed everyone's expectations with the sequel!

Seriously looking forward to this! :veryhappy

In case you missed it...

Jim
MTJpub.com

What an EPIC!
Staggering, non stop rollercoaster from start to finish! It never lets up. I swear I was breathless at the end!
Rocio Zucchi's work blows me away every time. And it is a credit to all artists involved that even when styles switch from page to page it's still a seamless whole, each artist complimenting the other.

I was typically late to the party on this one, but I'm already going back for another read through...
Wait, there's a part two? When am I ever going to get my breath back?!

What an EPIC!
Staggering, non stop rollercoaster from start to finish! It never lets up. I swear I was breathless at the end!
Rocio Zucchi's work blows me away every time. And it is a credit to all artists involved that even when styles switch from page to page it's still a seamless whole, each artist complimenting the other.

I was typically late to the party on this one, but I'm already going back for another read through...
Wait, there's a part two? When am I ever going to get my breath back?!

Better late than never my friend ;)

Thank you so very much for taken the time to let us know your thoughts on TGTT.

Trust me when I say... For us (The entire TGTT team) feedback NEVER grows old. I hope we still will be receiving feedback for this thread 20 years from now.

Bottom line... If your just enjoying TGTT for the very first time or if your a veteran who has read it multiple times we would absolutely LOVE to receive your feedback!

Jim
MTJpub.com

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE

SPECIAL SNEAK PEAK: STIPPLEWITZ JOINS THE CAST!

TGTT2_SneakPeak1.jpg
Please click on the image above for larger version!

Sneak Peak Notes:
Stipplewitz will be joining the cast of TGTT2: REVENGE starting this summer on...

In the meantime please enjoy the following classic promotional images that first appeared in the Stipplewitz Yahoo group way back in 2004!

StipPromo01.jpg StipPromo02.jpg StipPromo03.jpg StipPromo04.jpg
Art by the one and only Tomato Dragon! a.k.a. Pawfeather Publishing!

THE TICKLING HAS BEGUN!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hehe, I wrote my comment to this in the TGTT2 thread.
Let me just say again. Stipplewitz!!! Damn great idea to let her join :D

Sometimes I was scared by the fact of dying by tickling. But Stipp took all this from me :D
Cause if the tickling turn up to much and it finally happen.... this is not the end of the line :D
Such a great Idea, a what a great hell ...Inferno Sisters:lover:

Cannot wait to see, what you will do with her:typerhappy:

Last edited:
O_O *droool* damn it no more please stop adding girls or or >,< i'm going to start to get nose bleeds like in cartoons

Deemon: Stipp is a superstar - as is Tomato Dragon. Always adored her comics. And I agree with you, buddy -- what cooler hell is there than some serious tickle time with the inferno sisters?

Monkeydick: Oh geez - Topin. I miss her. Topin was the tits.

amkes: Naruto-style nosebleeds are one of the metrics we monitor very closely here at MTJ. Since the US launch of TGTT we've seen an 87% increase in both Naruto-style Nose Bleed (or NSNB) severity of flow as well as occurrence. We appreciate your help as a stakeholder to hit this critical core area of our "Bodily Fluid Release Improvement Initiative" (or BFRII) in 2013. I say bleed ON!!!

I love you all and wish I could fit you into a single attractive female body.

And if you come over to my place later...I'd be willing to try. ><

:p

MORE TGTT PLEEZE!!!

B

O_O *droool* damn it no more please stop adding girls or or >,< i'm going to start to get nose bleeds like in cartoons

Out of a long list of fantastic feedback that we have received for TGTT... This one is one of my favorites :boogie:

Thank you!

We appreciate your help as a stakeholder to hit this critical core area of our "Bodily Fluid Release Improvement Initiative" (or BFRII) in 2013. I say bleed ON!!!

As a self-reporting member of BFRII and in the interest of scientific accuracy, I must confess that the fluid being involuntarily released from my body is not blood. Nor is it coming from my nose. Oh - and be assured that any double entendre in this report is purely in the mind of the reader.

As a self-reporting member of BFRII and in the interest of scientific accuracy, I must confess that the fluid being involuntarily released from my body is not blood. Nor is it coming from my nose. Oh - and be assured that any double entendre in this report is purely in the mind of the reader.

Wait a minute... :ermm:

Are you saying.... :shock2:

:eeew:

Well, after all... we do aim to please! :thumbsup:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Wait a minute... :ermm:

Are you saying.... :shock2:

:eeew:

Well, after all... we do aim to please! :thumbsup:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Of course, I was referring to the sweat pouring from my skin and dripping into my eyes because the images and story of this comic are just that hawt. :idunno:

And what were *you* thinking, pray tell? :panic:

:devilish:

Here at MTJ Publishing we do things a little bit differently. Sure we publish comics. Sure we dominate the world via a secret society internet empire. Sure we dislike sock-puppet armies, and their beady little sock-puppety eyes. Sure we prefer deep dish. But those are the WHAT. And in the words of Simon Sinek...what's important is the "WHY".

What is the core belief of an evil megacorporation like MTJ???

Simple.

The MTJ "WHY": We believe that violently projecting bodily fluids and forced laughter is a wonderful thing.

The MTJ "HOW": We accomplish this via hot merciless constant tickle torture action.

And here at MTJ not only do we live by this mission statement and core values.....but we make total strangers live by them too.

So Ja'Qualil...thank you for embracing the essence of what we stand for. It's much easier than kidnapping you and forcing you to anyway. But perhaps...less fun.

LMAO.

Thanks for all your support buddy. It's fans like all of you that make this genre fun.

Now go forth...release more fluids...and sing the MTJ song!!

B

Here at MTJ Publishing we do things a little bit differently. Sure we publish comics. Sure we dominate the world via a secret society internet empire. Sure we dislike sock-puppet armies, and their beady little sock-puppety eyes. Sure we prefer deep dish. But those are the WHAT. And in the words of Simon Sinek...what's important is the "WHY".

What is the core belief of an evil megacorporation like MTJ???

Simple.

The MTJ "WHY": We believe that violently projecting bodily fluids and forced laughter is a wonderful thing.

The MTJ "HOW": We accomplish this via hot merciless constant tickle torture action.

And here at MTJ not only do we live by this mission statement and core values.....but we make total strangers live by them too.

So Ja'Qualil...thank you for embracing the essence of what we stand for. It's much easier than kidnapping you and forcing you to anyway. But perhaps...less fun.

LMAO.

Thanks for all your support buddy. It's fans like all of you that make this genre fun.

Now go forth...release more fluids...and sing the MTJ song!!

B

It is indeed the song of my people.

Yes. I went there. :cheesy:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back