• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

Midnight Circus: Thanks for the kind words, and the input, amigo. The whole "Nekkid Maggs" contingency (as it has been dubbed) has been a hotly debated topic. But not amongst the folks working on the project. I love naked tickles. I often think a little topless (or bottomless) nudity brings a smoldering quality to a lot of tickle scenes. But when we were all working through the Maggs scene we were all on the same page. Maggs is cute as can be. She's adorable. She's that tom-boyish goth girl you just desperately want to see tickled. But she's not a bottomless, spread-eagle ticklelee at this point in her career. And we all made the silent unanimous agreement to keep her that way for her involvement in TGTT. Respecting her character for who she is. At that same time I can say that Maggs will be pushed further in TGTT than she has (in terms of the "skin" category and really the eroticism category as well). So in the end I hope you all dig it. We really apreciate all of your feedback tremendously - and love the fact that you all care enough about these characters that you want to see more of em. Because frankly...we know where you're coming from. Trust us. You're in good hands - and I think you'll continue to be surprised and hopefully delighted by the progression of TGTT.

As I said, nudity would be inconsistent with the other works in which Maggs finds herself. Then again, three nudes and one non-nude could be considered inconsistent for TGTT--assuming, of course, that Andi is nude, or at least topless (I think that's a safe bet). It seems less about "respecting the character" and more about "respecting what's been done before with the character"...respecting the "status quo", if you will. And if even a topless scene happened for Maggs in TGTT, would that necessarily mean that Maggs as a series would have to change in any real sense, or would become less popular? I should think not. Yenny certainly didn't seem to suffer any.

That said, I'm sure it'll be fine, whatever you folks have in store for Maggs, and the last two pages have definitely been hot. I definitely appreciate what you folks are doing, and it's turning out great thus far. Just pointing out the elephant in the room is all.

You can't put the genie back in the bottle.

This shouldn't even be an issue. Bandito can tell you, from our correspondences, how much our tastes align, but at the same time, that doesn't really matter here. I'd rather the character keep modesty she has rather than lose it. Maggs isn't that character. Andi will probably get it five times as hard as a result.

You can't put the genie back in the bottle.

This shouldn't even be an issue. Bandito can tell you, from our correspondences, how much our tastes align, but at the same time, that doesn't really matter here. I'd rather the character keep modesty she has rather than lose it. Maggs isn't that character. Andi will probably get it five times as hard as a result.

All I'm saying is it's roughly the equivalent of finding The Very Hungry Caterpillar in the middle of one's reading of The Shining. It's fine if people disagree with me on this, but in a comic that's otherwise fueled by eroticism (certainly, both previous sections for Sonya and Yoly have set the stage for some rather hardcore action), it comes off as inconsistent and a little puzzling--and, in hindsight, makes one wonder why Maggs was chosen as the third candidate at all if the creators of this comic weren't willing to "go there" with her. It's more puzzling still if Andi's section is as ultra-hardcore as people think it will be. Surely there were characters that would have provided for a more consistent experience (such as Darkharp's Annie, for instance).

Again, just my two cents. I realize the comic is free, it's a gift to fans, etc. I'm not trying to be ungrateful. I'm simply tossing it out there because someone else brought it up first.

amkes: there are more tickling pages with Maggs. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Glad we could help. lol. Thanks for all your input, buddy.

Doctor Zombie: I don't think that sounds odd at all, amigo. You're in the right place. And if it's tickling you want...I think the Mad Doc would be more than happy to oblige. The only question is could you take what she would dish out? Heh...thanks so much for the support!

Deemon-Tickle: I think they already pulled the video off of you tube...but I'll email you a link. XD We all kinda thought that the only thing worse for Maggs than being ruthlessly tickled in a game which forces her to try to keep quiet...would be to tape he entire thing and put it on her school website. Poor Maggs. She's kind of an easy target. Thanks again for all your wonderful support.

Midnight Circus: It's so awesome that this is being discussed. Shows there is some genuine interest in the comic and ad characters within. Thanks very much for that. As for your feedback - we are picking up what you're putting down. And the truth is that there's a lot you aren't in the loop on. You haven't seen all the pages. You don't have any idea why we DID choose Maggs and not Annie the Amateur Pirate or others. Heck, you don't even have the slightest idea of what the future Maggs pages look like, other than what we've hinted at. So we can certainly dig the fact that you like the eroticism of TGTT thus far. And that you'd like to see Maggs in a similar situation to Yoly and Sonya. I mean...who wouldn't? And further more...we probably jumped the gun even hinting at the level of eroticism in the future Maggs pages, sparking this little controversy in the first place. But ultimately we're currently debating an "elephant in the room" that you haven't even seen yet. We told you there might be an elephant, and now your pointing out to us that that elephant (if it exists and we were correct in pointing it out to you) is out of place. Tell ya what. Check out the rest of the Maggs pages as we post them up. We're extremely proud of them and feel they perfectly fit into the Great Tickle Trap, and not only maintain the sexy vibe of the comic, but even add a couple sexy elements that haven't been used yet. If when the hotness abates, and the proverbial smoldering smoke clears you are left unsatisfied with Maggs' tickle torture at least we'll all be well informed and be debating actual elephants and not half-hinted ones. In the end we absolutely love what happens to Maggs, we feel it is both consistent with her character and the Great Tickle Trap comic (which was a challenge in itself) and are guessing that you'll like it too. Thanks again for all your awesome support and feedback.

Meangry: Yeah, this is one we've definitely had our share of discussions on, eh? LOL. Again...we might have jumped the gun even discussing what happens to poor Maggs. Probably should have just let the pages speak for themselves. And well, I guess we're gonna do just that. I really hope you like the result. And as for the Andi pages...I learned my lesson with Maggs, and therefore will not be saying ANYTHING about the Andi pages. In fact I won't even admit that there ARE any Andi pages. The only small statement I will make is: OMFGTHEANDIPAGESARESOFAKKINGHAAAAAAAAAAAWT! And that's all I have to say on that subject.

<.<

>.>

O.O!!!!!!

Thanks for your support, buddy. Muchly appreciated.

And a million thanks to all the fans of The Great Tickle Trap. We have had so much fun working on this with all of you. And we really do appreciate and value your feedback. It's one of my favorite things about MTJ. They've always had the highest respect and regard for fan feedback. In fact it's the varied authors, artists, and supportive fans that have made MTJ what it is today and have made projects like The Great Tickle Trap possible.

Thank you guys and gals,

The Deeto

So is the original artist of Maggs going to guest draw the second half of her scene? Oh wait.... ;D

So is the original artist of Maggs going to guest draw the second half of her scene? Oh wait.... ;D

Yes, Rocio will in fact be the artist for the Maggs bonus pages. :)

Here is a sneak peak at TGTT official release schedule for the next three weeks...
7/29/12 Spotlight on: MAD DOCTOR
8/05/12 TGTT Comic Page #13
8/12/12 TGTT Comic Page #14

Last edited:
Midnight Circus: It's so awesome that this is being discussed. Shows there is some genuine interest in the comic and ad characters within. Thanks very much for that. As for your feedback - we are picking up what you're putting down. And the truth is that there's a lot you aren't in the loop on. You haven't seen all the pages. You don't have any idea why we DID choose Maggs and not Annie the Amateur Pirate or others. Heck, you don't even have the slightest idea of what the future Maggs pages look like, other than what we've hinted at. So we can certainly dig the fact that you like the eroticism of TGTT thus far. And that you'd like to see Maggs in a similar situation to Yoly and Sonya. I mean...who wouldn't? And further more...we probably jumped the gun even hinting at the level of eroticism in the future Maggs pages, sparking this little controversy in the first place. But ultimately we're currently debating an "elephant in the room" that you haven't even seen yet. We told you there might be an elephant, and now your pointing out to us that that elephant (if it exists and we were correct in pointing it out to you) is out of place. Tell ya what. Check out the rest of the Maggs pages as we post them up. We're extremely proud of them and feel they perfectly fit into the Great Tickle Trap, and not only maintain the sexy vibe of the comic, but even add a couple sexy elements that haven't been used yet. If when the hotness abates, and the proverbial smoldering smoke clears you are left unsatisfied with Maggs' tickle torture at least we'll all be well informed and be debating actual elephants and not half-hinted ones. In the end we absolutely love what happens to Maggs, we feel it is both consistent with her character and the Great Tickle Trap comic (which was a challenge in itself) and are guessing that you'll like it too. Thanks again for all your awesome support and feedback.

No, sir, thank YOU, MTJPub, Rocio, Ozzy, and everyone else working on this amazing project. All we're doing is conjecturing or telling you things that you already know (i.e. "this is awesome"). You guys are doing all the heavy lifting, and for that, you deserve the greatest thanks of all.

As for the content of your post, I'll raise the people's eyebrow, toss out a "fair enough", and wait with barely-contained anticipation.

Hmmm.... now the spawt bot is really a hilarious concept! It got me... Great rendition on page 10 and the tickling is savvy! I really wish the team well for delivering this tough/solid production. The writing and art had spoken much of the passion for creativity.

I :bubbleheart: the SPAWT BOT! :ty:

Your teasers piss me off!! They're just too good damn it!!!!!

:bow2:

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! Damn I want Sunday, and the full Page. The Teaser is Awesome.
Maggs in a Ticklemachine. Mh... who activated the machine???
I'm curious about it.

F**k I like the Great Tickle Trap :yourock:

I think I look forward to your feedback as much as you look forward to Sundays :D

Aw, yeah. Cannot wait to get my boner on.

:thumbsup:

I've been waiting for this!
Maggs is my favourite of the four! :D

If you knew what I knew.... I've said too much!! :scared:

awesome what is that machine up too?? it is going up as she laughs......wounder what evil is coming?

Oh evil is on it's way alright :mwahaha:

The Evil Doctor! Great! And you want Maggs Quiet! How mean!!!
Awesome next Page! Really Awesome! Will we see the sexy Robot assistent?

Fantastic work!:numberone:

:ty:

Let me give this thread a bump (in) this night

Very cool of you to do so ;)

You guys rock! Top notch, sizzling hot tickle torture.

:yourock: ... For saying so :boogie:

Awesome. I was waiting for Maggs:D

No doubt... Maggs needs a good tickling! :2poke:

amazing

continuing thanks for this utterly delightful story

i just caught up with the delicious climax *cough* to yoly's segment... that was some mouthwateringly sexy naked tickling soapy bubblegasms

and i love this new page with maggs, dang she looks sexy, really love all the background detail in the picture too..

and she has to be the hottest mad doctor i have seen... thigh-highs and a bare tummy! :hungry:

i also love seeing the different artists' interpretation of the characters and their ticklishness

so fantastic

thank you again

I seriously love your updates. Thank you for providing such great feedback. :woot:

Poor Maggs! Just as she herself says, between the dungeon setting and the reanimated hands, this is exactly the kind of scenario she'd probably be drawn to in her "normal" life...if it didn't involve her getting tickled out of her mind!

Actually, I can sort of see her roommate Deirdre as a cute li'l mad scientist...hmn. Maybe that's something I should keep in mind for future issues. :)

C

We need to get Deirdre, Lexi, and the Mad Doctor together... Just imagine that trio! :omg:

This is by far my favorite comic ever, free or otherwise.

I really appreciate the very generous compliment. It means a lot coming from you.
Thanks bud!:)

MORE MORE MORE! oh dear this is great! THX again and again!

You're welcome:D

So, so glad to see the sexy Doc from BITN make an appearance! :boo2: :numberone:

She really does need to get out more ;)

I love the different sized feathers in the "spice rack" above the sink! The little details make this great :)

:iagree:

Co-Sign Thank you so much for this, keep up the great work!

You're welcome and :ty:

Like This Comic. Follow it since the Beginning.
And there is no worry if Maggs gets naked

Thank you for the feedback. All of us really appreciate it :wavingguy:

Andi's my girl, the most gorgeous and wonderful of all the Tickle Trap girls, the one I've been waiting for. She outdoes all the others for total hotness and beauty :wub:

She is seriously well worth the wait my friend. :wahooo:

ohhh my please tell me there is more tickling with mags?? i cant get enough of it

Much, much more :boogie:

I know this might sound odd but I wish I was them I really love being tickled its just impossible to find somebody that doesn't think I'm weird...I'm not weird I just want to be tickled ;_;

Oh well good comic I must say love the art and the dialoge is fantasitc, keep it up :p

Your desire to be tickled is not weird at all. All you have to do is look around this forum to discover that you are far from alone when it comes to wanting to be tickled.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you're enjoying TGTT :hello:

No, sir, thank YOU, MTJPub, Rocio, Ozzy, and everyone else working on this amazing project. All we're doing is conjecturing or telling you things that you already know (i.e. "this is awesome"). You guys are doing all the heavy lifting, and for that, you deserve the greatest thanks of all.

As for the content of your post, I'll raise the people's eyebrow, toss out a "fair enough", and wait with barely-contained anticipation.

You're welcome and thank you!

This project has meant a lot to all of us involved and we could not be more pleased with the reception it has received.

Our thanks goes out to each of you that has taken the time to visit this thread and share your thoughts with us about TGTT.

:yourock:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You guys HAVE TO MAKE AN ANIMATED SERIES. You'll make MEEEEEELLLLLIONS. :iagree::iagree::iagree:

Surely there were characters that would have provided for a more consistent experience (such as Darkharp's Annie, for instance).

Again, just my two cents. I realize the comic is free, it's a gift to fans, etc. I'm not trying to be ungrateful. I'm simply tossing it out there because someone else brought it up first.

And the truth is that there's a lot you aren't in the loop on. You haven't seen all the pages. You don't have any idea why we DID choose Maggs and not Annie the Amateur Pirate or others. Heck, you don't even have the slightest idea of what the future Maggs pages look like, other than what we've hinted at.

This is true! I was actually approached by the aaaaaaamazing Bandito and Jim regarding this project. I find it sweet that you had also thought of poor little Annie to fill a spot in this absolutely outstanding comic! However, I think they picked the best redhead for this comic - and that's definitely Ozzy's sexy Yoly!!! I love that Maggs is part of this comic, not for the sex appeal, but balance of personalities. I think Maggs has a serious punch of comedy that is often missing in most comics. She's hilarious! And I really appreciate that this project is taking each characters' roots into consideration. The writers are SO respectful of everyone's babies, and that's something I was really nervous about when first approached with this comic. Annie is almost a direct spin-off of - well - myself! I'm not a writer by any means, so when it came to coming up with a character for my own series, all I could do was put a whole lot of myself into dear old Annie. So when I was approached, I was a little too apprehensive to let myself go.

Now upon seeing this project, I really understand how amazing all of these artists work together. It was absolute perfection in which all the characters meshed. And to be honest, sexiness is all up to the person! Personally for me, a little bit of clothing can be a whole lotta sexy if done right. And MAN HAVE THEY DONE IT RIGHT! Maggs' pages are sizzling hot, and in a way that's not in-your-face nakedness. It's the teeeeeeeease that gets us all bothered-n-hot!

Fantastic job to everyone involved, this comic is really showing it's true colours. And the respect for each original creator and character is really what is so thrilling to see!

I give to you...the TMF elite...

The most stupendous event in Tickle Comic HISTORY!?

I know what you're thinking...how can we be so damn serious...so unspeakably generous...so wonderfully cool and handsome...giving away SUPER AMAZING AWESOME GIFTS LIKE THESE!!!

Well heh heh heh *straightens out suit jacket* here at MTJ we believe in providing you with nothing short for the most insanely genius and brilliant content ever! The most storiest stories! The most comical comics!! The most pin-upable pin-ups!!!

And when we don't necessarily HAVE any of that content available...

we provide...

FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND!!!!!!!

YAY!

omfg!!!

Teh zawbeez!

Okay - there's a real quick goofy story behind Ferdinand. Obviously we did Bio Sheets for every character in TGTT. And we really had a blast working on all of them. Well we kinda got what some folks call "obsessed". And kept "compulsively" making bio sheets for even some "little characters" that don't really need "explanation". We even began over using "air quotes". **gasp** And we thought to ourselves...the zombie hands are real characters...they get to tickle Maggs...and in the next couple pages...get more fortunate than any hand should ever get. Why shouldn't it get it's own bio?

So yeah...end result. Ferdinand the Zombie Hand was born. What's really sad is how much time I spent merrily chortling to myself in the wee hours of the sleep-deprived evening on which I drew the little decaying fella.

More real content on the way soon enough. Until then...I hope Ferdinand gives you even a glimmer of the joy it has given me.

LMAO.

Thanks again hugely for all your support over here, guys and gals. We've got a line up of pages on the way that we are just giddy about.

Thanks for makin' it all possible. We love you all. No srsly. We do. And we think about you when we take showers. <.<

Now who thinks we should have Spawtbot and Ferdinand in a steel-cage death match?

B

Attachments

• Ferdinand_the_Zombie_Hand.jpg
    Ferdinand_the_Zombie_Hand.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 1,003
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah! Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! :rowfull:

You people are just wonderful, I mean to come up with all of this just makes you go into a laughing fit. I just think you people should keep doing what you do and dont let anybody stop you.

Meangry: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOGGY! It's a Ferdinand RIOT!

Deemon-Tickle: Your comment actually made me lol. "Ferdinand: A Legend." LMAO. Thanks so much for the support good buddy. We appreciate. And so does Ferdinand. It's giving you a thumbs up as we speak.

Ticklefur: Thanks so much, buddy. Zombia Hands. LMAO. They're just........fun.

amkes: They can't be reasoned with. They can't be stopped. They are four and a half fingers of tickling terror. LMAO. Thanks amigo.

DoctorZombie: Awww, thanks so much, mate. What a very cool thing to say. And don't worry...if anyone tries to stop us we have Spawt Bot and Ferdinand to protect us.

Thanks everyone.

And you know what tomorrow is, don't you?

B

Deemon-Tickle: Your comment actually made me lol. "Ferdinand: A Legend." LMAO. Thanks so much for the support good buddy. We appreciate. And so does Ferdinand. It's giving you a thumbs up as we speak.

A Thummb up from Ferdinand. Should I be happy... or Scarry :excited:
I'm glad !!!!
And: No problem. TGTT is so F**king Awesome, Comments and support are a duty for every Member and TickleFan:usa:... and from my country it's only one Day till Sunday; TGTT-Day in Nerd-Words :typerhappy:
Ohhh, so wanna see what you have in plan for poor Maggs. More Evil. More Mean...

and of course I lke Maggs... but this week and the other week and after that:

ANDI
:yayzorz:

Love you guys

Loving the comic as well, great work. Keeps me coming back and looking forward to the next page. =)

Man you guys are very kind, not many people actually read these things and respond so for that I thank you. Could I possibly borrow that spot bot for afew days I'm a little :devilish: dirty. Love it keep it up and thanks for the kind words.

DoctorZombie

Deemon Tickle: Oh be afraid. Be very afraid of...the...FERDINAND! lmao. It is officially TGTT day! And trust me, the next few Maggs pages are truly truly fantastic pages of tickle comic art. And as for the Andi pages. I will say nothing more until they are released and the world can see for itself. All I will say is "damn". As in "damn those pages are so hot they'll melt your eyes in your sockets and make the angels weep for sweet ticklish salvation." But that's all I'm sayin'.

Alanza: Awwww, thanks so much, A. So glad you could pop by the TMF and check it out.

Nakor: Thanks buddy. That's always the best compliment we can receive: that folks want to come back and check out the next page. Sure, we could talk about how awesome the next page is. We could even brag a little and try to fluff up our chest feathers. But in the end that stuff never works. Long winded explanations, and stuff like the type I'm writing now don't really matter much. lol. What matters is the content itself. And If you dig the content enough to want more, we're doing our jobs. So thanks again.

DoctorZombie: Thanks again, my friend. And of course, you are more than welcome to borrow the Spawt Bot for a few days. We just need you to sign these seventeen waivers and disclaimers. And on the off chance that Spawt Bot happens to tie you up and tickle you into squealing ticklish hysteria. We here at MTJ accept no responsibility. After what Spawt Bot did to poor Peterton Poe...you can't way we didn't warn you. LMAO.

PQfingers: Thanks, Bro Montana.

Oh....iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's TGTT DAY!!!

More Madness. More tickles. More zombie hands.

Life is good.

B

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back