• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

I have to admit...I've rather fallen in love of late with the outrageous, insane, adorable little thing that is Lexi.

Amazing job on the "spotlight" on her. So fun to see all the wonderful artists that have captured her (in more ways than one) and the incredible writer that has brought her to life in so many fantastic episodes.

B

Has the first page been released yet? I cannot find it anywhere?

How to find page one:

1.) Find the beginning of this thread and work your way forward until you find it. If you hit page two you've gone too far.

2.) Start from this post and work your way backwards through the thread until you find it. It will be at the beginning, which since you're starting here, will feel like the end. If you haven't hit page two yet, you haven't gone far enough.

3.) Read Jim's updates every time he posts any page, which details which pages can be found on which posts.

4.) If none of the above ideas work, abandon all hope. Your internets is broken.

Heh...just kidding. Um, page one...it's on the first page of this thread. On the first post, actually. It's posted as an attached image, right next to the cover. Go to page one of this thread. Scroll down on the first post. Click on the small thumbnail image (small picture) at the bottom of the post.

I hope you can find it. It's awesome.

yay,

The Deeto

really enjoying this wonderfully generous comic

it's fantastic to see all the awesome characters together

lexi is one of my favourites, so glad for her that she gets her hands on someone as deliciously ticklish as sonya ... (also hoping that, true to form, she will once again find herself in one of her usual ticklish predicaments)

many thanks for this delightful tickling

Last edited:
I am still waiting for page 2 of TGTT!!! Where is it?!?!?!?!?!

Wr515,

Your post is Post #155 in this thread. You can see the post number listed at the top right of your post.

TGTT Comic Page #2 is Post #85 of this thread

TGTT Comic Page #3 is Post #131 of this thread

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #131 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)

Last edited:
Sorry but Don't you maen this Sunday, May 20th, 2012 or Sunday May 27th, 2012?!?

TGTT Comic Page #4 will be posted later today (Sunday, May 20th) at roughly 9pm (Pacific Time)

Last edited:
It's 9:13 here, where is my Sonya tickling????????? You make me an addict pleas give me mi dosis now I can't wait any more

No teaser this time ? We have to wait until 9?

I am still waiting for page 4 of TGTT!!! Where is it?!?!?!?!?

do i have to wait until next Sunday!?!?!

It's 9:13 here, where is my Sonya tickling????????? You make me an addict pleas give me mi dosis now I can't wait any more

what have I created!:facepalm: :laughhard:

I truly appreciate your enthusiasm for TGTT. This project would not be worth doing without the great feedback we have enjoyed in this thread.

I am working on the update and will be posting it shortly.

Thank you!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP
Welcome to the Dungeon!

This week please enjoy the 4th page of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!...

TickleTrap01_pg04.jpg

Page Notes: Lexi, continues her interrogation of the very ticklish Secret Agent Sonya

Here is a sneak peak at TGTT official release schedule for the next three weeks...
5/27/12 TGTT Comic Page #5
6/03/12 TGTT Comic Page #6
6/10/12 TGTT Comic Page #7

Thread Index

Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13

I hope you enjoyed this weeks comic page! Thank you so much for all the great feedback we have received so far!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
No thank YOU for years and years of great ticking comics, it going too be some boob tickling too Sonya this time ?????? I know is cheating too ask but the waiting and the question is killing me y love tickling interrogatories

Oh, so her bellybutton is still an outie. It just looked like it was an innie at first. Nuts, I really like innie to outie popping.

Still looking great!

I am loving this thread.

I hope you understand, Jim, that we just want to see all the great work that has gone into this thread. It is not that we are impatient, we just want to have all the cake and eat it too.

But there is so many questions from the comic that I would like answered. How did the girls get there? What is on the microfilm? Will Sonya have her bellybutton tickled? When will we see the others in action? I NEED ANSWERS! It has become an episode of Lost. I want the answers but I am just enjoying the ride.

Keep up the amazing work. Cannot want to see what happens next!

A Little voice in my head says i should feel bad for poor Sonya getting tortured like that, but i can barely hear it over a louder little voice saying i wish i was there helping Lexi.

No thank YOU for years and years of great ticking comics, it going too be some boob tickling too Sonya this time ?????? I know is cheating too ask but the waiting and the question is killing me y love tickling interrogatories

That is very kind of you to say and it is greatly appreciated.

With regards to your question about Sonya and her boobs... Only time will tell :D

The joyful tickle torture continues!! Loving it!!

Thanks bud!

Oh, so her bellybutton is still an outie. It just looked like it was an innie at first. Nuts, I really like innie to outie popping.

Still looking great!

I'm glad you're enjoying it! More surprises await

I am loving this thread.

I hope you understand, Jim, that we just want to see all the great work that has gone into this thread. It is not that we are impatient, we just want to have all the cake and eat it too.

But there is so many questions from the comic that I would like answered. How did the girls get there? What is on the microfilm? Will Sonya have her bellybutton tickled? When will we see the others in action? I NEED ANSWERS! It has become an episode of Lost. I want the answers but I am just enjoying the ride.

Keep up the amazing work. Cannot want to see what happens next!

Trust me... I understand. I can hardly wait to post the updates!

Thank you for the great feedback Marv!

A Little voice in my head says i should feel bad for poor Sonya getting tortured like that, but i can barely hear it over a louder little voice saying i wish i was there helping Lexi.

I'm have that same voice in my head....

This comic is ridiculously awesome.

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
NAUGHTY Sonya. Hiding that secret microfilm.

Lexi will have to get Goldfeather herself to give you the fluffy feather BOA treatment.

...in the fullness of time of course . ^_~

NAUGHTY Sonya. Hiding that secret microfilm.

Lexi will have to get Goldfeather herself to give you the fluffy feather BOA treatment.

...in the fullness of time of course . ^_~

Heh thanks mate.

This is one of my favorite pages Rocio created for the Great Tickle Trap. Jim and Colin and I were giggling shamelessly over the script. Love the "I'll be darned, a secret microfilm." comment from Sonya. But seeing what Rocio did with the page was pure magic. She really does an amazing job bringing the humor and eroticism of the script to life.

She is an incredibly talented artist, and feel very lucky to have been able to hang with her on this project. I mean...just look how hot Sonya looks. That little white shirt has never looked so...naughty before. XD

And thanks very much for the Goldfeather reference. It means a lot as an artist or an author to see that people are reading and enjoying the stuff we create. So thanks kindly.

As for the fluffy feathers...oh trust me...as you'll soon see...I'm afraid there's a lot more fluffy feathering in store for the world's most ticklish spy before she's done.

**Dr. Evil-esque laugh**

As an aside, I'm trying not to jump in at every comment, and leaving some of that to Jim. I tend to over-communicate. :p But I'm thrilled at how much everyone's digging TGTT, and am giddy about every new page being posted. Your feedback means a lot.

Cheers,

The Great Tickle Deeto

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Bonus Content!

Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA

Find out what makes this match-up pop, sizzle, and squeal!

TheTickleTrap_Sonya_VS_Lexi.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the bonus content and urge you to stay tuned for future updates.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #446 Comic Page 13

Last edited:
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Teaser

What you can expect from the next two pages of TGTT

Early on Bandito, Colin, and I agreed that the script for the TGTT would be designed so that the tickling scenes were expandable. Our goal was to have the ability to insert bonus pages into the script that could feature the work of the various authors and artists involved in the project.

TGTT Comic Pages 5 and 6 are the result of this effort and will feature the absolutely stunning work of BANDITO!

(Fair warning: Hold onto your socks because these pages will knock them off!)

Bandito_Lexi_Teaser.jpg
SONYA'S TORTURE HAS JUST BEGUN (a teaser image from the soon to be release fifth page of TGTT.)

Please Note: Page 5 of TGTT debuts this Sunday, May 27th, 2012 at roughly 9pm (PST)

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #446 Comic Page 13

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back